InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shikon Boarding School ❯ Class is Now in Session! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3: CLASS IS NOW IN SESSION


Ring! Ring! "Gooood Morning! I'm Ghan and I'm waking you up with some Beyonce' in 'Ring the Alarm'. Don't you ring the alarm I been doin' tis to long..."

"Ok I'm awoke." Sango said get Kirara and climbing down off her bunk. When she landed, she woke Kagome up.

"Oh, hi again. Ok as I was saying, I'm Kagome and I have a some friends I want you to meet for breakfast. But first let's get dress and stuff." Sango nodded.

She, Sango, ironed a sleeveless dark/light green shirt and a mini dark green skirt. She wore some dark/light green tennis shoes. Kagome picked out a red tank top that said 'Bloody Wench' with a blue jean long sleeve half jacket and blue pants. She wore a pair on red boots. They went to brush their teeth and take shower. Then put on their clothes.

"Well that was refreshing. Don't you think? You wanna come with me? I need to get my brother and my friend."Sango asked Kagome with her hand over her mouth. She nodded.

Sango had packed her first through fourth period books and her clear lipfloss in her purple two-strap backpack. Kagome pack the same in her two-strap yellow backpack except she had a brush and mirror. Sango put Kirara in her unzipped backpack so that her head and half her body could stick out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RIN'S ROOM

Rin was humming cleaning up in a black short sleeves shirt, pair a black capris, and some black flip-flops. She had a blue one-strap purse looking bookbag with about two books, five magazines, and a purse filled with make-up. Kanna had already left to breakfast with her friends.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Who is it?"

"Sesshmaru, who else would be?!"

She opened the door to find Sango and Kagome.

"Hi, Sesshm...oh it's just you."

"Well no duh come on we to go get Kohaku. Hurry up."

She grabbed her stuff and left out the door.

Why would she be excited that I'm Sesshmaru. Sango thought. Oh well I'll ask her later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KOHAKU'S ROOM

Knock! Knock!

"Hold up I'm getting dress." He threw on some denim blue jeans, a red shirt that on the front said 'Sister For Sale!' and on the back 'Let's Start the bid at 1 cent', red cap(backward), and some red tennis shoe.

He open the with his green one-strap sling backpack on back and a notebook in his right hand.

"Hey Sis. I want you to meet my roommate." Out came a boy that was about Kohaku's size in blue jean (boy)short, a black and blue shirt and shoe. He had a black two-strap bookbag.

"Sota?!" Kagome yelled in excitement. They all look at her. "What? That's my brother."

"Hey you guys, can we go to breakfast?"Rin asked she held her stomach as it growled. They all laughed.

"Yeah I'm hungry, too. But first, Kohaku here's my key and I want your key. Since neither of us don't three people I know we have an extra. Oh and you too Rin. I'll get mine made again so you can have one." They all switched.

"I can't believe that you can't trust me," Rin said as she worked her puppy dog eyes.

"Please," Sango said as she look over at the girl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BR EAKFAST:MAIN DORM

"Finally! We're here," Rin yelled. She ran to the breakfast line she took Kohaku and Sota as well.

"Hey y'all kno what we like,right." Kagome said.

"Guess we got to find the table." Sango said.

They had found a long table(8 seats) near an exit sign. Rin, Kohaku, and Sota had came back.

"Oatmeal and grape juice for Sango and pancakes, bacon, and apple juice for Kagome." Rin said handing them their food.

"Hey here com-"Kagome tried say.

"Rin, I'm allergic grape juice."

"Sorry."

"It's ok. Be right back." She walked over to the line.

"Hey, Kagome."Inuyasha said in his brown tennis shoe, cap, and shirt, baggy blue jeans shorts, and the one-strap red bookbag. Miroku had on a purple shirt and shoes and cakki baggy shorts with the same bookbag as Kohaku. Sesshmaru wore a orange shirt and shoes, and bagggy blue jeans with a blue and white two-strap bookbag.

"Hi, Inuyasha, Sesshmaru, Miroku, and...oh...Koga."She answered the greeting. Koga wore a gray shirt and shoes, and baggy blue jeans with a brown two-strap bookbag.

They all took a seat even Koga, who took Sango's seat.

"Hey what is she doing here?!" Inuyasha said pointing at Rin but looking at Kagome. Rin made one of her nasty face at that comment.

"This is-"Kagome was interupted

"Rin is her name."Sesshmaru said looking her as Rin blushed.

"So you know each other."

"Yeah we know her. Unfortunally."Inuyasha said, Rin made a face at him and he made one back.

"How immature,"Kagome and Miroku said together shaking their heads.

"Hello what's going on, I'm still here."Koga said feeling ignored.

"Oh yeah. Hi, I'm Rin Youshi. Nice to meet ya."She said shaking Koga's hand.

"Too bad nobody feels the same about you,"Inuyasha said.

"What do you have against each other?" Koga asked.

"I don't know, ask her I'm too ignorant."

"Yes, you are. Don't worry I'm surprised that you have more than three, considering...."

"Considering what?"

"Considering that you have such a bad attitude!"

"Look here you-"

"Oh have I been gone that long?"Sango asked just coming back drinking her apple juice.

"Sango, this is Inuya-"Kagome said.

"I know them. But I don't this one in my seat."

"That's Koga. Koga this is Sango."

"Hi." He tried to shake her hand but she only looked at him blushing.

"Oook. Hey boy that's her seat."Rin said with an attitude.

"Is it now? I don't see her name on it." He gave her an attitude back.

"I'll give you five names if you don't get up." Rin said standing up giving him a fist.

A boy name Bankstou,an 11 grader(A/N a year older than them), was watching the whole thing. He wore a red shirt that said 'Yo momma bought me this shirt.' He ahd red shoes and baggy jeans.

"Hi, I'm Bankstou. I saw the whole thing and she can sit with us if she wants."

"Oh ok. Thank. Can I bring a friend?" she said blushing and covering her mouth of course.

"Sure."

She turmed arounded a look at Rin."Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No!"

"Pretty please with boys on top?"

"Whatever."

They got up and made their way to the other table.

"Hey didn't we just get here?!"Miroku yelled at them. Sango look over to him, stuck her tongue out at him, turned around and kept walking. Sango can be immature at times, when she really wanna be.

"Hey get back here!"

"Yeah!"Inuyasha and Sesshmaru said in unison.

"Look what you did Kouga."

"I'm sorry my sweet Kagome."

"Hey she not yours....and she's not sweet either."Inuyasha said not relizing that he said the wrong things.

"Inuyasha! I'll deal with afterschool,"Kagome said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT BANKSTOU'S TABLE

"Hey guys. I invited two friends to join with us." Bankstou yelled running to the table.

"Yeah, who?"asked a raven-haired girl that look just like Kagome.

"Introduce yourselves."

"Well, I'm Rin Youshi. Nice ta meet ya." said the brightly smiling girl.

"And I'm....Sango...Tayaji. Hi." said the bashful girl still covering her mouth.

"I'm Kikyo, this is Kanna I'm sure you know, and this is Kagura, Welcome to our table."

"So what do you guys think of Sango and Rin. Let start with Kikyo."

"Sango's so innocent and Rin's very outgoing. I like 'em."

"Kanna."

"Egh. Sango is bashful and Rin is jumping."

"Kagura."

"Ummm I like Rin, but Sango I don't know."

"Me. Well I like them. Rin is just energtic that's all and Sango is just shy which I think is cute."

Sango blushed so hard that it turned her face as a tomato. "Thanks."

"Awww, you guys make the cutest couple."Kikyo said.

Sango and Bankstou's eyes connected, then turned away blushing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< u>AT KAGOME'S TABLE

"You guys, look at them. It's so cute."Kagome said. Everyone at the table was looking.

"Kagome, we see them."Inuyasha said.

"What's your point?"Kohaku said while he was feeding Kirara.

"They might become a couple, duh."Kagome said everbody(at the table) looked at her.

"They just meant."Sesshmaru said.

"Yeah and besides my sister isn't that interested in boys that much. She's more focused on her grades and cheerleading."

"Well that's gonna change this year. Everbody at this school have at one least and a boy/girlfriend."said Kagome.

"She's right. We even made up a class name Make-out class." Sesshmaru said.

"Blah blah blah. Kagome isn't it time to go to class?"Inuyasha said.

"Yep, you guys get Rin and Sango. Kohaku and Sota go to class and I'll take Kirara to her room."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A T BANKSTOU'S TABLE

"So Sango wanna meet for lunch at 12:00pm?"Bankstou asked.

"Sure, I'll like that."

Rin, Kanna, Kagura, and Kikyo stared at them whole.

"Um hi, I'm here to get Sango and Rin."Sesshmaru said as Miroku and Inuyasha stood in the background.

"Finally! All we been hearing was Sango-this and Bankie-that. Thank you, Sesshy."Rin said.

"Bankie and Sesshy?!" They all said in unison.

"What their names are too hard to pronounce. So."

"Well, see ya later guys,"Sango said waving as they left.

"Forget you and me 12:00pm,"Bankie yelled to her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FIR ST PERIOD:ALGEBRA

"Hello class I'm Ms.Akiko. Nice to meet you all."

Everbody stared at the teacher as she kept talking.

"Now I want you to introduce yourselves. Row 1."

"I'm Kagome."

"I'm Miroku Houshi."

"Koga Jousa is my name."

"My name Kikyo Miko."

"I'm Kagura Mirwind."

"Ok, now row 2."

"I'm Inuyasha Youshi." Kikyo stared at him licking her lips.

"I'm...Sango..Tayaji."she said quietly covering her mouth.

"What did you say?"

"Sango Tayaji."still quietly.

"What? Come to the front of the class."she walked to the front of the class blushing .

"Remove your hand out in front of your face. And speak loud or go to another class."

*Gulp*She removed her hand and spoke.

"Ok my name is Sango Tayaji."The whole class stared at what they just saw."What?"

Inuyasha stood up, pointing at her mouth saying,"You..you ..you have braces!"

"Oh yeah this is my second year of five."

She went back at sat down.

"I'm....."

"Hey, Sango I didn't know you had braces. Why didn't you tell us?"Miroku whispered to her.

"I don't know you guys that well to tell you something like that."

"But aren't we your friends, goddammit."He said.

"Yeah, but still."

"Listen, friends don't-"

"Mr. Miroku since you want to carry on a conversation with Ms. Sango, you two have dention. Mr.Miroku, you can show her where that is."

"But Ms.Akiko-"

"As a matter of fact, she and Rin's new, so you will be showing her around and Mr.Sesshmaru will show Ms.Rin around. See me after school, understand."

"Yes, ma'am."they said in unison.

'That bitch', Kagura thought, 'Yura will be hearing about this, as well.'

'RING!'

"Please come here Mr.Miroku and Ms.Sango."

"Yes ma'am."

"Here you two go, dention slips. Please try to do better."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plz R&R

Next Time:SOMETHING ABOUT INUYASHA AND SANGO

I'm gonna update it every or every other Friday.