InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shikon high school ❯ Chapter 4

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
Hey guys I'm back sorry it took so long for me to update. I'd like to say thank you for the reviews and that you to all the people who read this story. I going to try and update every week but it's going to get harder because school is coming to an end. So enjoy my story and please review.
 
 
@**************************************************************** ****@
 
The rest of the school day went by uneventfully. Everyone seemed to be lost in their own thoughts. Inuyasha thought about kikyo. Miroku thought about sango, sango thought about miroku and kagome thought about how she was going to bud into their lives to find out what had happened before she had got to their school.
 
 
**
 
When class ended kagome had to run to catch up with sango who had run out of class as soon as the bell rang. When kagome found her sango had been busy mumbling to herself about stupid girls while she forcefully shoved her books into her locker.
 
“Hey sango” kagome said trying to catch her breath. But sango had not responded. She was to busy with her own anger to notice kagome trying to get her attention. Kagome then but her arm out a gentle touched Sango's shoulder. But sango acting on anger and her reflex grabbed kagome by her arm and pulled her into the locker. When sango noticed what she had done she forgot about her anger and started singing the sorry song.
 
“Oh my gosh, kagome I am so sorry, I didn't mean to, I'm really sorry. I was just so distracted and…” sango was cut of by kagome who had stood there rubbing her back.
 
“Whoa sango take a breath, I'm all right” kagome said still rubbing her back “I was wondering if you could give me a lift, my car is still in the shop”
 
“Sure just let me get my things” sango said smiling for the first smile since lunch time. She turned back to her locked and started to pack her bag.
 
`This is great' kagome thought `I have her all to myself for at least half an hour'
 
“Are you ready” sango asked interrupting kagome thoughts.
 
“Yah lets go”
 
As they walked to Sango's car kagome started to wonder how she was going to bring on this subject with sang but by the time she got to the car she found out that she didn't have to bring it up because sango decide to tell all.
 
“Ok I know that we just meet but I feel like I can trust you” sango said as she started the car “where do you live?”
 
“Higurashi shrine” kagome answered.
 
“As I was saying, I feel like I can trust you”
 
“You can” kagome said eyeing her friend “is there something you want to tell me”
 
 
“Well since lunch time I've been thinking about what happened between me and miroku two years ago and I really need to tell somebody, instead of bottling up my anger”
 
“Sure sango, you can tell me anything”
`This is it' kagome thought `I'm finally going to find out what happened'
 
Sango sat in her car seat looking hesitant. Kagome wanted to urge her on but decided against it. And after a moment she continued.
 
“Well it all happened two years ago…”
 
<Flashback>
 
Sango had decided to walk to school that day. It was going to be a beautiful day, the sun was shining and a nice gentle breeze blew through her hair. She had plans to go out with miroku after school and in her naïve mind nothing bad could happened but by the end of the day she would realize that life is not always as nice as the weather.
 
Throughout high school sango thought that having a boyfriend was a must. So when miroku asked her out she jumped to the opportunity. She only knew him as the guy that would grope her in class and in the halls but during the five months that they have been going out sango found that he was one of the nicest person she had ever meet.
 
 
Sango had come to school early that day just to see miroku. He was going to give her personal lesions on how to play tennis. She was half way from the school when a girl bumped into her.
 
“I so sorry” sango said holding the girls arm to keep her from falling
 
“Don't worry about” the girl said in a very fake cherry voice. That went unnoticed by sango who's mind was to busy thinking about miroku. “You seemed very distracted, why?” the girl asked.
 
“I'm just thinking about someone” sango said blushing a bit
 
“So it's a guy your thinking about” the girl asked
 
“Yah, he's really special to me” sango answered.
 
Little did sango know the girl was sent there to find out as much about sango and miroku relation ship and report it back to her sister. And sango just kept babbling on unknowing to this fact.
 
“Sometimes he can be the biggest jerk, but then he can also be the sweetest” sango said with a far off look on her face.
 
“So what is the one thing you hate the most about him?”
 
Sango had to think about this for a second. She really did like miroku and to her he seemed perfect, then she thought of something.
 
“The one and only thing that I hate about him the fact that he is easily distracted by other woman” sango didn't know this at the time by she had just given away the one thing that would break her and miroku up. The girl started to walk away from sango and headed straight for the parking lot. “Wait, I didn't get your name” she screamed after the girl.
 
“That's because I didn't give” the girl said before walking away again.
 
Sango stood there looking bewildered at the back of the girls head. “What was that all about” sango said to herself before brushing it off and walking into the school.
 
 
Sango had waited for miroku for at least twenty minutes before she started worried. It wasn't like him to just leave her hanging. She saw the girl from the parking lot and decided to follow her but then she heard some voices coming from the hall leading to the other tennis court. When she got there she saw that miroku was there with some other girl. At first he was arguing with her but then he was kissing the girl. Sango's heart broke into a million pieces. A sound escaped her lips and miroku and the girl who she later found out was kagura turned around.
 
 
“Sango” miroku started “it's not what it looks like… let me explain” but his words were lots because she had already ran off.
 
<End flashback>
 
“And that was it” sango said with sadness evident in her eyes
 
“Well, did you give him time to explain himself” kagome asked
 
“You mean give him time to lie to me. No way” sango said as she pulled into the shrine's drive way “it was only till the end of last year when I started to talk to him”
 
“Did he explain himself” kagome asked as she goes out the car.
 
“No” sango answered “I told him that what happened in the past should stay there”
 
“By the way what were the girls' names?”
 
“Kagura and kanna” sango said as she started her car “I'll see you tomorrow”
 
“Bye sango”
 
As kagome walk to the stairs of the shrine something about Sango's story did seem to right. She had to get the other side of the story from miroku. Because for some reason she felt like the story had a lot more to it.
 
 
 
@**************************************************************** **@
 
 
Thank you all fro reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave me a review and once again thank you to those of you who reviewed.
 
Next chapter. We get miroku side of the story and maybe a peak of Inuyasha.
 
“Talking”
`Thoughts'
@***@ start or end of story
** Next scene