InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shikon No Tama High ❯ Chapter 12

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Shikom No Tama High Chapter 12

Inuyasha was sitting on his bed while Kagome was sitting on hers with Kouga. They were having conversation's like they were old grade school friends. Inuyasha was starting to get jelous of Kouga. 'He's constentally around Kagome. I never knew i'd get this jelous over flea bag.' Inuyasha thought to himself.

"So muttface me and Kagome are gonna change the room plans." Kouga started.

"Fine by me I don't give a shit." Inuyasha hissed back.

"Ok well Ayame and Kagome are going to switch rooms" Kouga told Inuyasha.

"Like i'm really gonna let you and Kagome in the same room!" Inuyasha yelled at Kouga.

"Hey muttface! MY Kagome did you ever hear me say he had a choice in this?" Kouga asked Kagome as they locked eyes.

"Well..ummm..." Kagome was so lost in his ocean blue eye's that she couldn't speak.

"Ka..go..me?" Inuyasha asked as he saw Kagome look into the eye's of his rival without blinking.

"Shut up!" Kagome yelled at him.

"What's the matter with you?" Inuyasha asked her.

"DON'T SAY MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH EVER AGAIN!!" Kagome spat out at him.

"You heard her muttface. Why don't you leave MY Kagome or as humans would say it Leave MY girlfriend alone!" Kouga yelled at Inuyasha as he picked Kagome up bridal style and walked out of the room to his.

"Kouga were NOT going out, ok?" Kagome said as Kouga sat Kagome down on his bed and layed down beside her.

"Ok fine were not a couple..Yet" Kouga said as he lean'd over and pulled Kagome's face up to his. They then started to kiss. First slowly and gentally then it got harder and more passtionatlly.

"Ohhhh" Kagome moaned as Kouga started to lick her lips for entrance but didn't get a welcome.

Kagome then pulled away from him.

"No no no Kouga." Kagome said tesinglly as she shook her finger when she said 'no'.

"Wow ya know what Kouga" Kagome asked as she flipped him over so that he was on his back and Kagome was sitting on him.

"What MY Kagome?" Kouga asked.

"Your a WAY better kisser than Inuyasha was." Kagome said as she got off of him and started to walk to the bathroom.

"Kouga?" Kagome asked.

"Yea" Kouga answered back.

"I think I need to change my appearance. Like I should color the tips of my hair some really kool color" Kagome said as she still stood infront of the mirror thinking of a good color.

Kouga than jumped off the bed so that he was standing behind her.

"Hmmmm.....What about....cherry red?" Kouga suggested as he took a piece of her hair to see if it'd look good.

"That's it Kouga! I should dye the tips of my hair Cherry Red." Kagome said excitedly.

"Hey I'm gonna go to the little salon in this hotel to buy some dye. I'll be right back Kouga" Kagome said as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Kouga i'm gonna borow your leather jaket, k?" Kagome asked him.

"Yea sure. You'll look evan more sexy in that." Kouga said as he watched Kagome put on HIS leather coat and walk out the door.

In about 20 minutes Kagome was back.

"Ok!" Kagome said like a child playing hid-in-seek and she was it.

She then walked into the bathroom and stood infront of the mirror again. She started to try to do it but she couldn't by herself. Kouga looked at her from his bed as she was struggling to dye her hair.

"Here let me do it" Kouga said as he climbed off the bed and walked over to Kagome.

"Well first you need to take my coat off so you don't get anything on it" Kouga said.

"Ok. Could you help me, I can't take it off becuz my hands are red. Plzzz" Kagome asked.

"Sure thing" He said as he slowly slid the coat off of her shoulders. He than looked down at her right shoulder. 'Damn It. I have to control myself. If I do it now then she'll scream at me and things are just starting to get good between us. So I Must Not Do It' Kouga screamed in his head.

"Kouga you ok?" Kagome asked as she saw his face in the mirror. She then realized that he was staring at her right shoulder weird. 'Oh no! His youkai blood is getting to him.' Kagome thought.

"Oh! Kouga you shouldn't of helped. I forgot all about your youkai blood. I should have just washed my hands off and took it off myself. I'm so sorry Kouga" Kagome told him as he looked into her eyes through the mirror.

"Don't be sorry. It's not your foult. Don't worry I can control myself." Kouga said as he started to take the coat off.

"Kagome you have to put your hands up for me to get the rest of the coat off" Kouga told her.

"Ok' Kagome replied as she suductivlly put her arms in the air. ' This is fun. After he gets my hair done I think I wanna meet this 'wild' side of him' Kagome thought as Kouga removed the rest of the coat and took the red paint off of the sink counter.

Kouga then started to dip the tips of her hair into the red subbstance. After about 30 minutes he was done and blowing on the tips of her hair.

"Thanx Kouga." Kagome then looked into the miror.

"Ahhh" Kagome yelled in excitiment as she look at her hair. Kouga then smirked and put his arm around her waist.

"You like?" Kouga asked as he pulled her into his chest. Kagome's back was now on Kouga's chest. 'This'll be the perfect time to bring out his 'wild' side.' Kagome thought as she started to dance aginst Kouga's chest. Kouga was not surprised by this at all becuz he knew that she was trying to turn on his 'wild' side.

"So that's the way you want it?" Kouga asked.

"Cuz I can bring the 'wild' side of me out when ever i'm around you." Kouga hissed as his ocean blue eyes turned to an ocean with blood in them.

"Kouga?" Kagome asked as she stopped dancing into him.

"Yesss" Kouga hissed.

"What happened to your eyes?" Kagome asked.

"You wanted the 'wild' side of me to come out. So her it is. My eyes change blue with red when i'm on my 'wild' side." Kouga explained as he motioned for Kagome to start dancing again.

"Oh..Sexy" Kagome growled as she started to dance into Kouga again. She reached behind her and grabbed Kouga's hands and place'd them on her hips as she started to dance in a more dirty way. This turned Kouga on evan more as he felt her hips move underneath his hands.

"Kagome is this the wild side of you" Kouga asked.

"Yea but this is just half of it" Kagome told him.

"HELL THIS AIN'T EVAN ALL OF YOUR WILD SIDE???!!!!" Kouga scream, asked her.

"Ya wanna see what i'm made of?" Kagome asked Kouga. She then looked at him through the mirror and noticed his eyes get redder as she said that.

"HELL YA" Kouga screamed at him.

**giggling**

"Danm! Anixous are we?" Kagome asked in amusment of his answer.

"Kagome..I..I..GO" Kouga yelled at her.

"Whats the matter?" Kagome asked.

"Unless you want to be marked by me you might wanna go!" He told Kagome.

"hmmm...do I want to stay and mate with Kouga?....Or do I want to go away so that I....." Kagome was cut off as Kouga had just bit into her.

"Well I guess that means I have to stay here and mate with Kouga" Kagome said aloud.

"But Kagome...-I know I know! You just marked me." Kagome inturrupted him.

"Well not excactlly. I just bit you but if I bite you there again and lick the blood then i'd mark you." Kouga explained.

"Oh...well..I was kinda hoping that was....the...mark" Kagome said as she started to blush.

"Well in that case...If you want me to mark you i'd love to." Kouga said.

"Well ya i kinda...do..want you to..mark me." Kagome said.

"Easy enough" Kouga said as he picked her up and layed Kagome back on his bed and climbed ontop of her.

"You really want me to?" Kouga asked as he started to lick the right side of her collarbone.

"Ohhh" Kagome moaned as she felt Kouga licking her.

"Ha you still haven't answered my question" Kouga said with a smirk on his face. He then started to lick her collarbone more roughly just so that he could hear her moan again.

"Ohh..Kougaa...YES!!!!" Kagome scream, moaned at him.

Kouga then bit down into her collarbone and sucked in some of her sooo sweet blood. After that he took his fangs out of her neck and started to lick the blood off of HIS mark.

"There! Finsihed. Does it hurt?" Kouga asked as Kagome reached up and rubbed the 2 bumps on her collarbone. As soon as she touched it she felt shivers go down her spine.

"Nope! It doesn't hurt" Kagome said as she got off of the bed.

"Where are you going?" Kouga asked.

"Not me, WE are going to go rub this(Kagome pointed at her mark)in Inuyasha's face." Kagome told him with a evil glint in her eyes.

"Oh I see" Kouga said as he also got off of the bed. They both walked through the door to go find Inuyasha.

Kouga and Kagome were walking torwards the lobby fingers intertwined.

When they got there they saw everybody else sitting around.

"Hey guys" Kouga and Kagome greeted as they took a seat by each other.

"Hey Kagome, Kouga" everybody said except for Inuyasha who was just glaring at them.

"Hey muttface. You better say hey to me and MY mate. It's just rude not to." Kouga said with a smirk on his face.

Everybody got quiet as soon as Kouga said 'mate'.

"Yea really puppy. Hey guys like my hair? Kouga decited to do it red." Kagome said.

"Kagome is this true?" Sango asked.

"Yes!" Kagome said back.

"Oh"

**Silence**

" I guess congradulations Kag." Sango said as she was trying to break the silence.

"Thanx Sango" Kagome said back.

**Silence**

"I CAN'T BEILVE YOU KAGOME!! YOU LET HIM MARK YOU!! AND YOUR HAIR. IT'S THE COLOR OF BLOOD WHICH MAKES YOU LOOK REALLY EVIL!!!" Inuyasha stood up and yelled.

"Yes I let him mark me!!So what!!And the colors CHERRY not Blood. Ch-er-ry" Kagome yelled back at him.

And with that Kagome took Kouga's hand and pulled him down the hallway back torwards their room.