InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shikon School ❯ A 'Sugary Sweet' couple ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n. how was my cliffy? And my fluffy? Well, I know u guys are waiting for an inukag kiss…be patient! *giggles*
 
 
Ps. I found out if u click on bold and do this * star thing, it isn't bold
And when it's not bold, the star is bold * see! Try it urself! lol
On w/ the story!
 
It's long!!! 14 pages!!!
**************************************************
Click
“Hello?” She answered.
 
Silence…
 
“…Uh, hello?” Kagome asked again. This time she got an answer.
 
A low, mysterious, groggy voice of a male answered,
 
“…Kagome, You have 7 days to live…”
 
Click!
 
He hung up.
************************************
 
What the crap…?
Kagome thought. Her face was white.
 
“Hey! Who are you calling?” Sango walked to a wide-eyed and pale faced, confused Kagome. She stared at her and then at the phone and then back. Sango smiled and took the phone from Kagome's hands and placed it back on its stand to turn of the annoying beeeeeeeeeeeeep noise that came after someone hangs up on you.
 
“You ok…?” Sango was almost afraid to find out why Kagome was acting all strange. Kagome snapped back to reality and turned to Sango with lightening fast speed.
 
“Sango! Where's the recall button?!”
 
Sango flinched back at Kagome's fast and random reply. “Right there…” Sango spoke softly as she pointed to the recall button. Kagome pressed it ferociously. Sango twitched her eye.
 
“Um, you ok?”
Kagome ignored her and pressed the phone against her ear. It made a weird `bing!' noise.
 
“Someone is calling us at the same time you're trying to call someone else.”
Sango explained.
 
“Ugh!” Kagome groaned, “This is gay!”
 
“What's gay? What going on? WHAT'S WRONG?!” Sango questioned.
Kagome slammed the phone down back on its stand. After a short pause, the phone started ringing again. A private caller was calling them.
 
“It's him!” Kagome gasped.
 
“Huh? What...? Can someone please tell me something! I'm dying over here!” Sango yelled. Once again, she was ignored. She sighed and turned the speaker phone on by pressing the speaker button.
 
Kagome noticed and put the phone down, seeing as she didn't need it anymore.
 
“Hello…?” She hesitated.
 
“…” There was heavy breathing.
 
“Uh…” Kagome stammered. Sango raised an eyebrow.
 
“…”
 
Still Silence.
 
Kagome couldn't take it anymore and asked,
 
“Who is this…?!”
 
After a long pause, the caller answered:
 
“I AM YO FATHAH!” followed by giggles. It sounded like Darth Vader.
 
I am your father…?
Both Kagome and Sango thought in unison.
Kagome slumped her shoulders and scrunched her face into a pout.
 
Souta!
 
“Buahaha! Oh my god, that was hilarious!” Souta laughed hysterically. Strangely, another boy's voice was laughing like a hyena too.
 
A/n…
GOTCHA! Lol ^-^
 
“Kagome, you should have heard the stammering and nervousness of your voice! I wish I had seen the look on your face! HAHAHA!”
 
Kohaku!?” Sango shrieked into the speaker.
 
“That's my name, don't ware it out!” You could tell Kohaku fell on the floor cracking up by hearing the non stop never ending laughter and the THUMP! Soon, Souta joined him.
Kagome rolled her eyes.
 
“What was up with the whole `You'll die in seven days' crap? It scared me!”
 
“It scared you? My imitation of Michael Jackson scared you!”
 
“Yes! It sounded like..” Kagome was about to say Naraku.
 
“DARTH VADOR!” Sango cut Kagome and looked at her with a worried face and shook her head. Kagome mouthed the word `sorry'. Sango smiled and nodded in forgiveness. Kagome quickly told Sango what happened about the 7 Days threat, and Sango desperately tried to choke back the laughter building up in her. Kagome narrowed her eyes at her.
 
“It's not funny,” Kagome mumbled, “Anyway, why did you call?” She was ignored by uncontrollable laughter. This time, Sango joined.
 
“You guys should have seen the look on Kagome's face when I walked in the room!” Sango said into the speaker phone.
 
“C'mon guys, it wasn't that funny!” Kagome exclaimed.
 
“Yes it was! Yes it was! My ribs, they hurt!” Kohaku laughed.
 
Sango stopped laughing, gradually, the laughter died put.
 
“Finally…” Kagome muttered under her breath.
Sango wiped away a tear from cracking up so hard.
 
“Man, you're gullible, Kagome.” She said and smirked. Kagome playfully glared at her.
 
“Anyways… Why did you two call?” Kagome asked.
 
“Because you didn't keep your promise!” Souta said.
 
“…Huh?” Kagome said.
 
“You know, does `I swear I'll call you guys everyday!' ring a bell?”
 
“OH! I'm soooooooo sorry! But I can't call you everyday! I'm sorry! I've been trying to get attached to my new school and meet new people!” Kagome said and blushed as an image of Inuyasha came to her head. Same with Sango except with Miroku instead.
 
Ok, sure, whaveverrrr you sayyyyy,” Souta commented sarcastically.
 
“Ok then!” Kagome ignored the dripping sarcasm in her 3 grade brother's voice, “Give it to Mom!”
 
She heard muffling and crackling on the speaker, obviously Souta was trying to give it to Ms. Higurashi.
 
“Hi Honey!”
 
“Hey Mom,” Kagome greeted.
 
“Hi Mom!” Sango shouted in a cute voice to Ms. Higurashi, who chuckled and said, “Hello to you to, Sango dear.”
 
“You should have called your adopted daughter!”
 
“Sorry, I was planning to talk to you after I talked to my actually guilty daughter.” Ms. H was referring to Kagome. Sango smiled.
 
“Sorry!” Kagome apologized for what seemed like the millionth time even though it was the second.
 
Although Sango was not adopted, she was pretty much considered as a sister to Kagome and Souta, and a daughter to Ms. H. Vise versa w/ Kagome, she was also like an adopted daughter to someone, Sango's Dad, Mr. Yin, and a sister to Kohaku.
 
So the three chattered for a while, it was pretty much dark outside. They talked about school, friends, teachers, grades, a healthy diet, what is the bedtime, curfew, etc. Normal Mom and Daughter talk. Except when the most dreaded subject they could talk about…
 
“So Kagome and Sango…” Ms. Higurashi started.
 
“Hmm..?” Kagome said. She heard her mother giggling. Sango smacked her gum ferociously, thirsting for taste of spearmint.
 
“So, how are the guys?” Sango stopped chewing. Kagome's jaw slightly dropped open.
 
“Uh…um…what?” Kagome's voice was shaky. Sango blushed, and then glanced at Kagome with her infamous smirk.
 
“Oh they are fine,” Sango said, “Especially Kagome's boy toy, I saw the both of them hugging, and almost kissing. Man, Kagome is shy and-”
 
“Uh, Mom, we got to go. Bye!” Kagome said quickly and shut the speaker phone off, and turned to Sango with blazing eyes.
 
“What else did you see between us, Sango dearest?” Kagome said. Sango smacked her gum in nervousness.
 
“Um…”
 
“Um, what? Spit it!” Kagome demanded. Sango shrugged and spit her gum at Kagome playfully.
 
“Ew, Sango…” Kagome swatted off the gum that lightly landed on the v-neck of her light purple shirt, “Just tell me!”
 
“Um… not much…”
 
“More like everything! Oh God, you're just like Miroku.”
 
Sango blushed, “Am not!” Kagome smiled.
 
“…Speaking of Miroku, anything going on between you guys?”
 
“Nothing! Nothing at all!” Sango said a little too quickly. Kagome raised a brow at her.
 
“You're in denial, Sango…”
 
After a moment, Sango blurted, “Oh alright! Here's a moment when I was sleeping with him…”
 
Flashback***********
 
“Naraku's dead, aren't you happy?” Miroku said.
 
“Yes,” Sango replied.
 
“Are you still scared?”
 
“Yes.”
 
“You know nothing will happen as long as I'm here, right?” Miroku gave a sweet smile. Sango blushed.
 
“Yes.”
 
“Is `yes' all you can say right now?”
 
“Yes.”
 
Miroku smirked.
 
“Will you sleep with me then?”
 
“Yes…oh! Crap, no!” Sango shrieked and glared at him.
Miroku gave an innocent look, “But I helped you, and you owe me…once again.”
 
Sango sighed, “Fine, I'll reduce my restraining order on you.”
 
“No, get rid of it!”
 
Sango huffed, “Fine! I'll get rid of it!”
 
“You do know you need the law to put a legal order on me…”
 
“Sadly, yes. Not like I want to sleep with you, but seeing as I have to, I will.” Sango said as she climbed in bed with him. Nothing perverted happened with Miroku and Sango as they tried to fall asleep. Something hit the window, Sango shoot out of bed in fear.
 
“Sango, what's wrong?” Miroku asked as he tore the sheets off of his and stepped out of bed. Sango pointed to the window.
 
“What was that!?”
 
Miroku looked at the window, “A bird.” He said flatly.
 
“Oh, he-he, isn't that funny…” Sango said. Miroku sat on the bed and patted the space beside him. Sango sat down. Miroku wrapped an arm around her shoulders, Sango was surprised but leaned against him.
 
“Listen, Sango.” He said, “You do not need to be afraid. I'm here, and I won't let anyone get you. Besides, Naraku is dead, isn't he?”
 
“That's the thing!” Sango said, Miroku looked at her, “What if someone finds out?” She said softly. Miroku rubbed her arms for her comfort.
 
“They won't get to you,” Miroku leaned in close to her ear, “I swear I'll be by you.” He whispered in ever so gently, Sango was becoming more aroused, but she shook it off. She smiled.
 
“Thanks, Miroku…”
Miroku smiled back and kissed her on top of her head before they went back to sleep.
 
End Flashback*************************
 
“Aww, that's sho shweet.,” Kagome said and grinned. Inuyasha snuck up on the girls and eavesdropped behind a fake rubber plant next to a large vase.
 
“Oh, and Inuyasha and you aren't heating things up?” Sango asked and gave a toothy grin. Inuyasha's ears tweaked.
 
“We haven't even kissed yet! Miroku kissed you!” Kagome exclaimed.
 
So she wants me to kiss her just as much as I do…
Inuyasha thought as he cockily curved his lips in a smirk.
 
“On the forehead!” Sango said.
 
“So, a kiss is a kiss!”
 
“No, it's not…”
 
“…Fine! It's not! So we're both lip virgins?” Kagome stated.
 
“Well…I guess, if you don't include the kisses we were forced by with other obsessive guys who claimed to have `loved' us, like Naraku for one.” Sango said. Inuyasha could practically HEAR his blood boiling. He growled. Unfortunately, it was loud.
 
“What was that?” Kagome zipped her head in the direction of the growl and spotted two familiar, furry white ears.
 
“Kawaii!” Kagome squealed as she scampered to them and rubbed them. She was to `hypnotized' by the cuteness for her to notice it was Inuyasha.
 
I mean, don't get her wrong, she's not stupid or anything.
But come on…who could resist them!?
 
Sango followed behind Kagome without interest, knowing Inuyasha was spying.
Kagome heard a content growl of a dog as she rubbed them.
 
So cute! But wait…its familiar…
Kagome thought. She pulled on them, like a magician pulling a bunny out of hat by its ears.
 
“Ow, wench!” Inuyasha yelped.
 
Sango giggled as Kagome slumped her shoulders.
 
“Oh…Hi, Inuyasha; AKA eavesdropper. Am I the only one here who hasn't eavesdropped on anyone yet!?” Kagome said and let go of the ears and looked around the room for a fellow `non-spyer'. No luck.
 
“Yes you are.” Inuyasha mumbled. Kagome sighed.
 
“I think I should leave you two lovebirds alone…” Sango said and winked.
 
Lovebirds?!
Kagome thought and wanted to shout but she didn't want Inuyasha to get the wrong picture, she did like him…a lot.
 
“Yeah Sango, you should leave. I think I hear you're lover boy calling!” Kagome said and smiled a fake innocent smile. Sango scowled playfully at her and left to her `lover boy'.
 
Kagome shot an evil look at Inuyasha for spying. Inuyasha noticed he was still hiding behind the rubber plant, so he popped out and brushed off the wood shavings on his shirt from the pot. Kagome was about to leave when suddenly Inuyasha caught her wrist. She looked over her shoulder.
 
“Yeah…?”
 
“I heard you,” Inuyasha said cockily.
 
“Huh?” Kagome said as she turned her body around, wrist still in Inuyasha's warm soft hands.
 
“I heard your little girl talk with Sango.”
 
“No dip, Sherlock,” Kagome said, “You were spying, remember? Don't do that again!”
 
Inuyasha ignored what she commanded and said, “You want a kiss.”
 
Kagome's cheeks got warm, a deep red blush staining them. She gulped.
 
“Uh, um…no…I-I didn't. You heard wrong.”
 
“I think I heard just fine.” Inuyasha felt Kagome trying to wrench her wrist out of his grasp. He let go and she ran to her room in embarrassment; her hair flying with grace.
 
She ran to Inuyasha's room without turning the lights on and slammed the door shut, locking it. Kagome sat on his bed and hugged his pillow. She took a deep breath, taking his masculine scent. Not the sweaty kind. But the kind that made girls go crazy, like special cologne or something.
 
Someone knocked on the door.
 
It's him…
She thought. Kagome quickly grabbed a chair and pushed it against the door.
 
The door knob turned. She giggled when she heard him mutter “What the hell?”.
“What are doing? It's my room.”
 
“Technically it's Miroku's and yours.” Kagome said.
 
“And your point…? It's getting dark. I need sleep.”
 
“It's 9:59, pretty much 10:00. You never sleep at this time. Wait till it's 3 in the morning, and then we'll talk.”
 
“Let me in.
 
“I don't know…” Kagome said and pondered.
 
“Here's an idea, how about yes!”
 
“Here's my answer, how about no!”
 
No one said anything after that. It was a dead uncomfortable silence.
 
Kagome heard muffled growling in the door. Some how, the door knob turned and swung the door open. The chair was kicked away. Kagome's heart leaped. A dark figure appeared like a shadow, showing off his long, sharp claws. Kagome backed against the fancy headrest of the bed. She screamed and lunged the pillow she was hugging at him, it ripped to shreds by the dark figure.
 
“Holy shit!” Kagome said. The lights flicked on, followed by uncontrollable chuckling. Damn, she did it again. Why was Kagome so frigin' gullible?!
 
Kagome put a hand to her heart, feeling her heart beat faster.
 
“My god, you're scared me!”
 
“Keh, wench! You just wasted a good pillow.”
 
“Hey!” Kagome snapped at him and jump out of bed, “You're the one who clawed it to scraps! My fat chat, Buyo, doesn't even do that!”
 
“He's cat, I'm part dog. And he rips you're furniture?”
 
“No, he would sleep on it instead.” Kagome replied. Inuyasha raised a brow, “How cute,” he said sarcastically.
 
“Cuter than you.” Kagome said.
 
“Why do I highly doubt that?”
 
Kagome shrugged. “Whatever, just forget this.”
 
“And forget about the kiss you want? Not likely.”
 
Kagome's heart pounded.
 
“Where did that come from all of a sudden? And who ever said I wanted to kiss you're fish lips?”
 
No, no I take that back!
Kagome screamed in here head.
 
“Fish lips?”
 
“Ugh, no, never mind. Yes, Inuyasha, I admit it, I wanted to kiss you. But that was then, this is now. Go run along to you're little girlfriend.” Kagome gasped, she could not believe she just blurted that out. COULD NOT.
 
“Girlfriend? And at this time? You're messed up, Kago, you need rest. Go to bed.”
 
I knew you wanted me…
Inuyasha thought.
 
Kagome followed his order and laid on Miroku's peach bed and pulled the covers over her. It wasn't even a minute before they were pulled back and Kagome was bridal carried to a purple bed and tucked in. Inuyasha plopped beside her and faced her and closed his eyes. Kagome just stared at him. She smiled and closed her eyes and whispered “Goodnight, Inuyaha.” She expected a grunt form him, but he was already fast asleep.
 
Well that was quick.
Kagome thought. Poor guy, must be tired from whatever. He seems like he has a hard life.
 
She shook her thoughts away and tried to fall asleep.
It about an hour till she woke up again. She was awoken by a growling. Thinking it was from Inuyasha, she lightly tapped his shoulder with the back of her hand. It wasn't him, it was her stomach growling in hunger.
 
“Well, might as well get a snack,” she said. She got her upper body up from bed but was pulled down again by Inuyasha in his sleep. She squirmed away from him and scrambled out of bed. She walked to the kitchen to fetch an apple. Kagome opened the fridge. The only source of light blinded her, so she quickly found an apple before her eyes adjusted to the light to cause her from going back to sleep. She shut the fridge loudly, darkening the kitchen again.
 
Shit…
 
Hoping no one heard the fridge, Kagome took a crunch of the apple.
“Needs some peanut butter,” Kagome said as she examined the red apple. She placed in on the table and stood on her tip toes to grab the peanut butter from on top of the fridge far away in the back. The cabinets were too stuffed with other food supplies for the peanut butter to fit in, and Sango had no clue where the peanut butter was hidden.
 
Kagome kept it away from Sango, who was crazy for peanut butter and would gobbled the sticky substance in 2 seconds.
 
Kagome grabbed the PB pushing the large open sugar bag on the near the peak of the top of the fridge. She dipped the apple in peanut butter until she finished the apple whole. She threw away the seed and was about to close the PB jar until someone grabbed her wrist and pushed her against the fridge and pinned her. Kagome `eeped', she wriggled at the door of the fridge until it was open, shedding the light on whoever was holding her.
 
Naraku….
 
A/n. IM KIDDING! I kidding im kidding im kidding! Lol sry, just HAD to do that to you guys. On w/ the story…
 
It was Inuyasha.
 
“In-Inuyasha?”
 
He smirked.
 
“What are you doing? Let me go!” Kagome squirmed.
 
“I'd rather not,” he said as he came close to her lips. Kagome gulped. Her lips were soft…sweet…irresistible… Inuyasha lightly brushed his lips over her luscious pink ones, it wasn't much of a kiss, but it was about to get heated. Kagome widened her eyes, his lips were so soft.
 
“Someone will come.” She said.
 
“No they won't.”
 
“Yes they will, they'll see.”
 
“Don't worry so much.”
 
“Inuyasha, I'm pinned against a fridge after I was about to close a peanut butter jar, it's like 11:00, and everyone's asleep. Let me go,”
 
“And If I say no?” He seductively whispered, Kagome shuddered.
 
“Inuyasha, you have to…” Kagome lost the demanding in her voice.
 
“Why?” His voice was deep, his breathe was hot. It was absolutely arousing, but his possessiveness was getting out of hand.
Kagome pulled her off of him, knocking the sugar bag down, and spilling ALL the sugar over themselves.
 
“Ahh!” Kagome screamed.
 
“What the fuck did you do?”
 
“What's going on?” A third voice questioned, the kitchen lights turned on. It was Miorku and Sango. They gasped as the saw their two friends COVERED in sugar, and the sugar was spilt all over the floor too. Inuyasha looked at Kagome, and gently licked a little bit of sugar off her cheek with the tip of his tongue. Kagome flushed. Thank god, Sango and Miroku didn't see.
 
“Oh my god…what happened!?” Sango asked. Miroku coughed and nudged her, pointing to the `sweet as sugar' couple before them. Sango smirked, “Oh, I see how it is…”
 
“No, you don't see how it is!”
 
“I think we do,” Miroku gave his perverted grin, “Why don't you two change in you're night clothes and and clean up while we clean up here.”
 
Kagome and Inuyasha nodded, “Thanks Miroku,” Kagome said. Sango giggled at her, “You two should see yourselves in the mirror; you look `sho shweet'!”
 
“Can it Sango, and here's your peanut butter!” Kagome chucked the jar of PB and her.
 
“Ohmahgawdit'speanutbutter!” Sango gasped as she grabbed a spoon and rushed in her room with her beloved jar, leaving everyone else in the room speechless.
 
“I bet if I ate all this sugar on the floor and on me, I wouldn't be as high as Sango gets on peanut butter.” Kagome said.
 
“I bet that stupid jar means more to her than me.” Miroku sighed.
 
“I bet Miroku's right.” Inuyasha said. Kagome laughed.
 
I love your laugh.
Inuyasha thought.
 
“Oh, thanks for being considerate!” Miroku said sarcastically.
 
“Hey, I'm gonna go and take a shower now.” Kagome said and left the Kitchen with Inuyasha behind.
 
“Me too,” He said as he followed her into the bathroom, but was pushed and locked out.
 
“It was worth a try,” He mumbled as he walked back to Miroku, who smirked at his friend.
Inuyasha took a quick shower and hiked back to his room, put of boxers, and covered them with a towel, making it look like he was still nude underneath. He spotted Kagome's clothes. Inuyasha took them and hid them under his bed so Kagome wouldn't find out.
 
Kagome wrapped a towel around her self tightly, being held in a knot. She walked in Inuyasha's room to find her night clothing but they were no where to be found.
 
Hmm…didn't I leave them here…?
 
“Looking for something?” Inuyasha said. He caught Kagome blushing and glancing at his towel. He took it off. Kagome screamed and looked away, covered her eyes.
 
How cute!
Inuyasha thought.
 
“Put some clothes on!” Kagome shrieked.
 
“I do.”
 
“Huh…? Kagome looked at him. He was wearing blue plaid boxers.
 
“And what about you and your clothes?” Inuyasha asked as he moved closer to her, making her nervous.
 
“I…uh…I would if I could. Apparently they are no where to be found.”
 
“You know you just want to show off you're body to arouse me,” Inuyasha said `and it's working,' he added to himself.
 
“I am not!” Kagome protested as she sat on her bed, Inuyasha followed her, “I can't find my clothes! I'm not trying to turn you on!”
 
“Hey, it's not like I don't mind.” Inuyasha whispered hotly, he pinned her on the bed, with him hovering over her.
 
“I don't mind? Oh, um…ok…?”
 
“Ok what?”
 
“Uh…” Kagome stammered. Her eyes fell to his lips. She stared at them. Those same warm soft lips that had lightly brushed against hers. Inuyasha gazed upon hers. They looked so luscious, pink, glossy, and tasty. He wanted to ravish hers with his own. He leaned in closer, making Kagome surprisingly lean closer. Inuyasha's breathe tickled Kagome. He finally captured her lips hungrily. He licked her lips, begging for interest. Kagome opened her mouth slightly, Inuyasha took it to his advantage and poked his tongue into her mouth. Kagome gradually let him dominate her mouth.
 
They both pulled back, but Inuyasha kept kissing her senselessly, he trailed kisses down her neck to her collarbone, and back up. He slid his lips gently across her jaw line, Kagome shivered. Inuyasha whispered,
 
“Mmm…Ka…Go…Me…”
 
Kagome whimpered while bracing herself. Inuyasha nuzzled his head into her neck and let his hand roam freely over her partially covered body. He reached for the knot on Kagome's towel that held it in place. Inuyasha felt her tense.
 
“No.” Kagome said softly as she pushed his hands away. Inuyasha looked at her; she was scared. He felt as if he went to far and fast.
 
He gave a small innocent smile, “Ok, that's all you need to say. If you don't want me to go any further, I won't.” That made Kagome extremely happy to know he will go as far and comfortable as he needed to for her, and he won't argue. Inuyasha pressed his lips against her again for a short sweet kiss before bed.
Inuyasha pulled back and stared deep into her violet eyes. Kagome looked into his golden orbs and saw nothing but love, barely any lust.
 
The digital clock beeped, noting it was Midnight.
 
“Well, we better, um, go back to bed. Let's just change into my night clothes and come back to sleep, kay?” Kagome said. They both changed in separate bathrooms and came back in their room. Kagome crawled in bed with Inuyasha and snuggled with him. Inuyasha tangled her with him, and cuddled with her. Even in their slumber, they could feel the lingering touch of each others lips of their own…
 
 
***********************************************
 
A/n. hope u likedit! Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reviewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Worked on this for forever! (exaggerating)
 
Till next time guys!
 
 
^-^ luv u!