InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Silver Inu-Youkai ❯ Silver ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's Note:
Hi! this is my second fic. it's been in my head for wayyy tooo long so i'm just gonna post it... It's going to have about 20 chapter's.

Summary: It's called "Silver Inu-Youkai". It's about Kagome who's an Inu-Youkai but is a rare kind. It shows how her father is possessed by Onigumo and the fact that he think's women are weak. Since she's the first heir in their family and souta is after her... she'll give it up for souta to be first. It introduces Lord of the Western Land and his family and one of the rituals the youkai perform. Sesshy/Kag and Inu/Kik (there is no rin in this but shippou is, San/Mir are in it but i don't concentrate much on their relationship. also Naraku is a good guy as well as i'm going to be using songs to describe Kagome's feelings.

I think i've said too much, so just read the chapter and enjoy, also this story is to be updated, once a week.

Silver Inu-Youkai
Chapter 1: Welcome Home


*** Earlier ***

A royal carriage with 4 white horses drove along the dirt path towards the Eastern Land Castle. An Inu-Youkai and a human sat inside talking about the upcoming festival in the Eastern Lands. One a male name Inutaisho -Lord of the Western Lands and his mate name Mizuno -Lady of the Western Lands.

Western Lands was known as the prettiest lands since they were safe and Lady Mizuno always liked having flowers around. Western Lands were good allies with the East and South and were neutral with the Northern. Lord Inutaisho's first born was a son name Sesshomaru who was a full blooded demon. His mother was an Inu-Youkai as well and his father's first mate, she was killed during his father's absence. Lady Mizuno is a human and his father's second mate, Inuyasha is her pup and is a Hanyou.

Northern Lands are known to be the most coldest and barren lands because there ruler is a Dark Wizzard name: Onigumo Lord of the Northern Lands and his mate name Kagura Lady of the Northern Lands. Lady Kagura is a Wind Sorcerer. Her true intentions are to be free from Onigumo and escape with her pup Naraku who is being guided by his father on the wrong path. Lord Onigumo holds Kagura's heart in a crystal ball, preventing her from escaping. Northern Lands are good allies with East and are neutral with the South and West.

Eastern Lands are known to be the safest lands. Lord Higurashi is an Inu-Youkai as well as his mate Lady Makoto, together they have 2 pups name: Kagome the oldest and Souta the youngest. Lord Higurashi has always been obsessed by the fact that females are weaker then male's and so he dispises Kagome, since she's the first hier she will be the next lady. Her father wants the land to go in someone's hand who can keep them safe.

Southern Lands are known for their magnaficent talent in weoponary. The lands are ruled by a Silver Kitsune youkai name Youko Kurama. He is known for his hospitallity as well as his good looks. His parents died when he was young and so he was crowned as the lord. His kingdom is pretty loyal to him because he treats them all equally and cares about them first.

A Hanyou named Iuyasha jumped from tree top to tree top enjoying the warm wind on his face. He looked deep in concentration with the wind blowing his long silver hair behind him and his eyebrows frowned together. He wore a red hoari and a sword name Tetisauga around his waist.

The weather was calm with a light breeze that brought the scent of trees towards them as they were about to step into the Eastern Territories. The sun was starting to set and they would have to camp for the night in a while. An Inu-Youkai with long silver hair that reached below his hips, a purple cresent moon on his forehead as well as two purple stripes on each cheak flew on his cloud a little behind the carriage. Sesshomaru had two swords tied across his waist and wore an armor that was individually designed by him and made in the Southern Lands. He wore a white Hakama with his tail wrapped around one of his shoulder and red lacing pattern on one side of the fabric.

They departed from the Western Lands this morning and haven't taken a brake yet. As soon as they stepped into the Eastern Land they were met by a silver flash and a red flash following them to their left. They all noticed this and kept their eyes on the flashes, except the driver - a Wolf Youkai who kept his eyes strained and on the path leading towards the castle.

The carriage stop moving along with the flashes and the two demons outside. The driver got off and bowed to Inuyasha who was the closest.

"Prince Inuyasha we need to camp out, the horses can't see well enough to continue along the path" the driver said shaking. He knew how much of a temper Inuyasha had and not wanting to lose his head he kept his head bowed. The horses were fed a special herb that usually doubled their strength and were trained for the purpose of riding for a long period of time.

Lord Inutaisho came out of the cart upon hearing this and looked at the way they were heading. "I agree." he said.

Sesshomaru was decending from his cloud when he froze upon hearing the sound of a blade being drawn. Inuyasha quickly took Tetsiauga out and Sesshomaru Tokijin. They both stood in front of the cart ready to strike at whoever their opponent was. Because of the darkness and the fact that the figure was hidden behind the trees, they couldn't see him/her but an orange and red light was glowing from it's location.

"Stay on the road, my pheonix shall guide your way to the castle." A hard and cold voice was heard. It sounded like a male but had a female touch to it. From behind the trees a little bird came out into the open and transformed into a gigantic Pheonix that had fire on it's tail and wings. It's body glowed a fiery colour and it's feather's gave the illusion of a fire in a bird shape.

The Pheonix flew ahead of them lighting the way in it's path. The driver bowed in front of Lord Inutaisho in a gesture of asking permission. His reply was a nod and his retreat back into the carriage. As they made their way towards the castle, Sesshomaru noticed that they were going faster then before and the silver flash was still to their left but too far to be seen if it didn't have a light glow to it.

*** Present ***

"... and so the Pheonix led us here and as soon as we were at the front gate it flew to our left and disappeared." Lady Mizuno said to Lady Makoto. They all sat in the gardens outside talking about here and there with the Lords talking about latest news. Inuyasha was being chased by Shippou and Souta for some reason and Sesshomaru sat in one of the tree's with his eyes closed and just thinking about who was it that they had heard yesterday.

'The scent was so sweet like a Tropical Forest but I couldn't sense any emotions?' Sesshomaru thought as he absent mindedly looked in the direction of the front gate. He was shook out of his thoughts as he sensed a Youkai and the Pheonix from last night heading there way. Then he saw as the servants ran around whispering something to eachother with smiles on their faces.

A human maid came towards the adults and bowed. "Princess Kagome has arrived as you requested my Lady" she said. 'I saw as Lady Makoto smiled and I smelt the scent of tears from her. And the two kids who stopped in their tracks upon hearing the retreating servant. The pup Souta mumbled something i couldn't hear and then the kitsune pup shouted 'MAMA' and ran so fast that i felt he might even out run Inuyasha, as well as Souta.' Sesshomaru thought who was now heading towards the adults, closely followed by Inuyasha.

A figure with long silver hair, Inuyasha's height, with two swords strapped around the waist, wearing a white hakama with purple lacing on one side and a speically designed armor -that just happens to look like Sesshomaru's-, the tail wrapped around one of it's shoulder came into view followed by the little red/orange bird from last night.

Shippou ran and with his tiny hands attached him self to the figures neck. Souta did the same except he was attached around the waist.

"Mama your back.... I missed you so much... how come you didn't come home for so long?" Shippou asked.

"Ya sis where were you?... we miss you and you barely come to visit us." Souta said letting go of her.

She kneeled down to his eye level and peeled Shippou off of her and gave him a big bear hug. Wipping off their tears of joy she said "Sorry but duty calls. well anyways I want to meet mother and then i'll show you your surprise" she said and turned towards the bird. "Wind Scar take them to my room, i'll be there shortly." she said standing up.

The Pheonix nodded and shape shifted into a dog. The Youkai led them inside and upto it's masters room.

The figure walked upto her mother who was a little ahead of the others. They both hugged and shared a welcome greeting.

"You came. I'm so happy." her mother said and then looked at her from top to bottom "you've grown quite alot Kagome" her mother said smirking.

"Yes I agree. Mother hold on, I need to report." she said and gave her mother a small squeeze on the shoulder since Lady Makoto was shaking her head in a 'NO'.

Kagome walked passed Inuyasha, then Sesshomaru and stopped in front of her father. She bowed like a male would in front of him "The area is secured, except the Northern side. It seems to be getting cold there and lack of vegetation. 5 snake youkai, 2 water imps and 1 wolf youkai were executed for tresspassing in the last 8 months." Kagome said.

Lord Higurashi just nodded and stepped back as if offended by her presence. Kagome stood up knowing that it was the last time she'll be talking to him during her visit, and if she did talk again it was most likely to be about the land. She walked up to her mother and stared at her with a quirved eyebrow.

"Oh! Kagome I want you to train Souta, he's coming to an age and he needs to know, how to survive in the wild." Lady Makoto said clasping her hand together and looking at her daughter in a pleading way.

Kagome nodded and then turned to leave "and Kagome can you please escort our guest to where ever they wish, I have to talk with you fath- Lord Higurashi" she said. She knew how much Kagome hated him for abandoning her just because she was a female.

Kagome looked at the Western Lord and the Lady then bowed.

"We'll be in our bedroom." Lady Mizuno said.

"We'll be in the dojo." Inuyasha said for both of them and in return recieved a cold look from his half brother.

Kagome once again nodded and lead the way. As they walked through the hallway with Kagome in lead then the adults and then the Princes, she didn't say anything just walked or more like glided across the hallway, up the stairs and then to the west for their guest bedroom.

When she was close she stopped to look at a black blur, a white blur, and an orange blur head their way from the hallway to their left. All three of them stopped in front of Kagome panting.

"I thought I told you to stay in my room" Kagome questioned.

"Yes but you see Wind Scar gave us a clue about the surprise and then you were close so we couldn't stop ourselves and so we ran." Souta said.

"You'll never make a good lord if you rush too much. But hop on, I'll show them to you." Kagome said as she bent down for Souta to climb on her back and Shippou to hop on her shoulder. She then looked at Wind Scar and gave a slight growl, indicating she wasn't happy. Wind Scar backed up a little "joking you wimp" Kagome said and headed towards the bedroom agin with Wind Scar beside her.

"So what did you guys do today?" Kagome asked.

"Souta and we played the hiding game, then we chased Inuyasha around because he swore on both of us." Shippou said making Kagome stop in her tracks. Turning around with a hint of red in her eyes she growled at Inuyasha.

"I do not advise you to use such language in front of my brother or pup." Kagome said and turned around to walk again when Inuyasha being the retard that he is opened his mouth asking "or what?"

Kagome simply kept walking but after a while when she had thought of the perfect punishment she said "If you weren't a guest here then you would have been taking your last breath." and with that, they had arrived in front of the bedroom for the adults.

She did a lady like bow as they entered their room and she headed towards the dojo.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I really really like this story and hope you guys Review on the first chapter. As for the next chapter it will continue from where I have left and it begins Souta's training.