InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Silver Inu-Youkai ❯ Training ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA OR THE SONG REFLECTION. THIS IS MY LAST DISCLAIMER.
Author's Note:
....... Well Enjoy !!!
Silver Inu-Youkai
Chapter 2- Training
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kagome talked all the while heading towards the dojo with Inuyasha and Sesshomaru not behind. Shippou and Souta kept on talking about their surprise but Kagome wouldn't even talk about it.

It was now noon and nobody was tired. Before coming home Kagome had taken a bath in a near by stream and ate a rabbit that she hunted. She had no problem in staying awake for a weak, but after that she would started zoning out once or twice a day for 5 minutes or so.

They entered the dojo and Kagome took a good look at her old sanctuary. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru stayed near the door while the others stayed a bit away from them.

Kagome kneeled down so Souta can get off and then put Shippou down. Inuyasha was lazily swinging his sword around but watching Kagome all the while. Sesshomaru was just sitting near a tree watching Kagome.

Both of them stood in front of her with their chests puffed up and Wind Scar beside her. She took out two daggers that shone brightly under the hot sun. She kneeled in front of Shippou and handed both of them to him.

"Mama where did you get these?" Shippou asked looking at the sheath.

"Let's just say I made a nice Lord friend in the South." Kagome said and then took out a sword. She handed it to Souta and smiled as looked at it in awe. "He sent you guys these as a gift and my surprise will come later." Kagome said getting up.

They looked at their gifts in awe as they unsheated them. The sword glowed green for a while before it came to it natural state. Same with Shippou's daggers; they glowed blue and then came to their natural state.

"Moma? are you going to teach us how to use these?" Shippou asked.

"Well I'll teach you the basics but my friend will teach you some techniques and as for Souta i'll train you starting tomorrow morning at sunrise." Kagome said stretching her arms.

"cool" Souta breathed.

"Well put them away for now, I don't want you hurting your self. Wind Scar chill with them for a while. I need to check up on someone." Kagome said and winked at Wind Scar.

While walking towards the door she stopped in her tracks "1,2,3,4,5..." she whispered and the door banged open revealing a women with black hair in a fighting outfit with a neko youkai beside her and a big boomerang on her back.

*** Sesshomaru's POV ***

I watched the female Inu-Youkai give the pups weopons and it seems that she is on good terms with Lord Youko. She acts like a male but isn't, I wonder why?.

She said something about training her brother starting tomorrow. 'this will be interesting'. She was starting to leave when she suddenly stopped and counted to five.

The door banged open making Inuyasha stand up like a pole, and me on alert. A Neko Youkai came in followed by a human whome I couldn't see since he/she hadn't entered yet. "HIRAIKOTSU" I heard someone yell and then I saw a large boomerand towards the Kagome 'I think that's her name.'

She easily jumped and caught it before it made contact with the pups behind her. "Arigato for the welcome Sango-chan" she said sarcastically.
The human came in through the door and I was amazed to see a women standing there in a fighting outfit steaming with anger. Kagome threw the boomerang back at her and she caught it easily.

"First of all you don't come home for 8 MONTHS then you show up just because your mother asked you to train your brother? have you ever thought about people who miss you here? And the first thing you did was report to Lord Higurashi and ruin your mood? And did you even think of coming to visit me or were you just going to take Souta with you back in the wild? Kagome this is it you are NOT GOING TO PATROL THE DAMN LANDS UNTIL I SAY SO!!!" the human finally lost her temper and shouted. She was now breathing heavilly.

I was amazed to see Kagome unaffected by anything the human had said, all she did was quirved her eyebrow and stare straight at the human.

"Kagome don't give me that look and stop being the Ice Princess" the human said that was now known as Sango.

Wind Scar started growling and the Neko started purring to it's master, gesturing in a way for her to calm down.

If it was me, the human would be dead by now but Kagome just said "You've crossed the line Sango. You should show more respect to your royals" and with that she turned towards the pups "I'll find you guys before sunset." she said and walked passed Sango and out of the door.

"I really blew up didn't I Kilala (Kirara is in english and Kilala is the Japanese term)" the human asked the neko. The neko in return nodded her head and hoped on it's masters shoulder and licked her.

Wind Scar just stayed edgy and growled at Sango until she left the dojo.

*** Kagome's POV ***

I was walking down towards my room from the dojo when I heard my mother talking to Lord Higurashi. "She needs to find a mate and the only thing that is stopping her right now is you" my mother said.

Do I need a mate? No. Souta is the next hier, as soon as I train him atleast the basics I can give up the throne. But mother wouldn't let me leave. I don't need anyone right now, not until I prove that something is wrong - there it is again. two heart beats from my mother's mate.

I need to check up on this and fast. Kagome thought as she started walking towards her room again.

I got changed in different clothing and braided my hair. I still wore my armor and my weopons in case any emergency pops up. Walking out of the door I headed towards the library so I can somehow talk to Lord Inutaisho, because he's the only one who has known my dad long enough to see any unusuall changes.

*** Author's POV ***

She entered the library to find it empty except the precense of Lord Inutaisho and Prince Sesshomaru. Since they weren't talking Kagome made her way towards the Western Lord and did a little bow.

"I wish to speak with you alone if you are not busy" Kagome said in her cold montone voice.

"Oh! sure Kagome" Lord Inutaisho said. Sesshomaru silently left the room wondering what in the world dd she wanted to talk about alone.

"Since I was 4 I have seen unusuall changes in Lord Higurashi. That was the year when we met Lord Onigumo. When ever his emotions are very high you can hear two heart beats from him. And I would like to know if that is a sign of someone being possesed" Kagome said all of it standing up.

"Oh my! this is serious yes it is a sign, but are you sure about it, I mean a servant could've been in the room or something like that -" he was cut off.

"I do not like to be questioned. I need proof and I'm sure I'll find it. One more thing what age can a hier give up the throne?" Kagome asked.

"That depends. Who ever will get the throne next should have fighting skills as well as be fimilliar with most of the Youkai laws." Lord Inutaisho said.

"Arigato for your help Lord Inutaisho." Kagome said and left the library in search for something to do.

*** Before Sunset ***

Kagome had been aimlessly hanging out with Wind Scar in the gardens. She had found Shippou and Souta in the dojo trying to talk to Sesshomaru.

"Do you ever talk?" Souta asked.

"He's like a walking dead body." Shippou said.

Kagome entered the dojo and found them with their blades attached to thier waist. "Shippou, Souta" Kagome called.

"Moma." Shippou said and ran to her.

Souta stayed their looking at Sesshomaru. "Sis. How come he doesn't talk?" Souta asked.

"Don't disturb him. And that's because he thinks he's too good for you." Kagome said. Souta ran to her and held her arm while Shippou stayed on her shoulder.

Sesshomaru let a low growl out that was ignored by all three of them as they walked out. Sesshomaru wanting to see the surprise since he was bored, decided to follow them.

Kagome left the Castle grounds and made her way towards a nearby stream. They sat their for a while looking at the stars when Kagome started talking. "remember what you guys said about faeries not being real?"

"Yep" they both said at the same time.

"Well do you want to see them?" Kagome asked.

"Really?"

"Can we?"

Kagome nodded and took out a little flute from her clothes. She played a tone that was quite sad, it's melody touched your soul if you blocked everything out. In no time at all, 6 faeries came out from the woods.

"Souta. Shippou. This is Tinker the light faerie, Illusin the earth faerie, Rei the fire faerie, Thudora the dark faerie (night), Elessar the Air faerie, and Arani the Water faerie." Kagome introduced. The faeries were little creaturs who glowed with their power and had small wings.

Souta and Shippou played around with the faeries for a while, trying to catch them. Kagome sat under a tree Indian style looking at the stream. She leaned in until her reflection showed.

(Reflection-Christina Aguilera)

Look at me
You may think you see
Who I really am
But you'll never know me
Every day
It's as if I play a part
Now I see
If I wear a mask
I can fool the world
But I cannot fool my heart
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside

I am now
In a world where I
Have to hide my heart
And what I believe in
But somehow
I will show the world
What's inside my heart
And be loved for who I am

Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me
Why is my reflection
Someone I don't know
Must I pretend that I'm
Someone else
For all time
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside

There's a heart that must be free to fly
A burn with a need to know the reason why

Why must we all conceal
What we think
How we feel
Must there be a secret me
I'm forced to hide
I won't pretend that I'm
Someone else
For all time
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside

Kagome splashed her reflection with her claws and let out a frustrated growl. She called the pups and they headed inside for dinner.

***********************************************************************< br />
Next chapter guests start arriving and Kagome hangs out with Lord Youko. (I don't own hi either) She also spars with Prince Sesshomaru.

sry for the late update. It's just that I usually sleep late late night and wake up late late Afternoon and by that time my sisters have the computer..... so I get to go at night that's when my mom makes me get off because I need to sleep (lolz) and I'll update Bloods and Dogz tomorrow I hope.