InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Silver Inu-Youkai ❯ Parent Talk ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's Note:
Hi guyz... well here's the next chap... i'm updating this story faster then BLOODS & DOGZ because I wanna bring 'em both on the same chapter # ... hehe i have a twisted brain (not)... well anywyz.. tell me if you guyz would like me to do Reply's to my Reviews... if so then email me or tell me in one of my reviews....

ALSO READ BLOODS & DOGZ.... PPL READ IT BUT NO BODY REPLIED :'( ....

SUMMARY: This chapter tells u how kurama and kagome met... also lady makoto talks to kagome about finding a mate...

Silver Inu-Youkai
Chapter 5: Parent Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br />
'I can't believe this. I just can't... Kami I look so wierd' a female Inu-Youkai thought as she paced around her chambers.

"Kagome stop that." a serious voice said from the door way.

"Lord Youko... So when do I start my training?" an over enthusiastic Kitsune pup asked.

"In a day or two Shippou-Kun" Youko said.

"I can't do this." Kagome growled looking at Youko.

"Oh?" Youko quirked an eyebrow. "and just why not?" he asked looking her up and down.

"Stop that. I just can't... I look to wierd. And I'm not even comfy." Kagome huffed crossing her arms over her chest.

*** Flash Back A start ***

"Ah! Making a sacrifice" Youko joked.

Kagome's response was a growl. She put Shippou under the covers -who had instantly slept after the agreement- and kissed his forehead. Moving towards Lord Youko again she looked at him with pure anger in her eyes.

"Uh! Ya. So. Um. I'll go get your um. Ya the gift." he said inching away from Kagome and then bolted out the door.

'I wouldn't be surprised if he ran into a wall on his way.' Kagome thought.

*** Youko Kurama's POV ***

'Phew. Got to stay clear from her. She might just kill me when she sees the dress. It is beautiful though and she sketched it on my royal scroll. Heck anything to make her smile again.'

I was making my way towards the guest room that I was given when I had the sudden urge to think back to when I first met her.

*** Flash Back B start ***

Kagome walked through the forest that she had memorized at the age of 14 in human years. For some reason she started moving faster and sniffed the air.

'Blood' the only word that came to her mind as she ran towards the scent. Upon arriving to the scene her cold face turned into a frown.

There under a tree lay a little Kitsune pup who was panting and bleeding heavilly.

Kagome walked towards it and crouched next to it. She looked it over and thought 'It smells like an ordinary pup unless it's an illusion.' she gave a low growl, clearly agitated that she couldn't figure out the Kitsune.

The Kitsune opened it's silver eyes to look in to another pair of silver eyes. They both stared at each other for a wihle, when some how a truce passed between them.

Kagome said "Gomen" just before she pressed a nerve on teh Kitsune's neck and it welcomed the land of unconcious. She picked it up and took it to a near by stream. After washing the wounds that had stopped bleeding but were still fresh, she made her way towards her camp.

Once she got there, she bandaged it after putting some healing herbs on it's wounds. After that, she simply sat near it and listened to its heart beat. It was faint but still there adn it's demon blood had started healing th wound, along with the herbs.

*** LATER ***

Kagome had gone hunting when it was dawn and had ended up bringing two rabbits. When she came back she could hear the Kitsune's heart beat getting stronger. It will be a while before it woke up.

She made a fire and started cooking the skinned rabbits that she had washed. She used utensils that would be comonly found in a village.

She turned around when she heard a growl and looked behind to find the Kitsune standing and growling at her. It had healed but still needed some rest before it would be fully recovered.

"calm down" Kagome said in her cold voice but it held a little warmth to it. She all her life had gotten along with the wildest, the most dangerous creatures, the rarest creatures to be ever found. It came naturally to her.

The Kitsune ceased it's growling and sat back down starring at her.

*** Kitsune ***

'She healed me. A royalty too. But how come I haven't seen her before. Though she looks quite familliar.'

I watched as she cut up the Rabbit into pieces and then make some sort of stew out of it. She brought a bowl for me and put it in front of me.

"It will help you heal and you need to rest after eating" She said. Her voice it's familliar.

I'm quite surprised that my body managed to stay in one of my illusion forms. Usually I turn into my larger Silver Kitsune form.

*** Morning ***

I woke up to some one growling at me. I opened my eyes to find the Inu-female from yesterday standing right in front of me. That's when I realized that I had sub-consciously turned into my human form.

"Hi?" I said.

"What brings you here Lord Youko?" she asked.

"Uhh... you see I was injured by some Miko's and I ended up In the Eastern Lands. My appologise for the trouble and I must repay you for your help and your kindness." I said getting up.

"No Thank You." she said. 'I wonder what's her name.'

"Would you do me the honor of telling me your name. You seem familliar but I can't quite recall where I've seen you." I said. Suddenly sadness flashed across her eyes and that's when I realized who she was.

Before she could reply I ran and hugged her with all my might. "KAGOME. Gods where were you?... I visited the Eastern Castle and never found you. Lady Makoto, Lord Higurashi your brother or Sango refuse to tell me where you were. Kami you had me worried like hell." I said finally releasing my hold on her and looking into her eyes.

*** Flash Back B finish ***

That's how I met her. From there she came to the Southern Lands for a while and we had the best time ever. I had known her when I was very young and then suddenly she started disappearing. She told me about what's been happening in her life and how she suspects Lord Onigumo for possessing Lord Higurashi.

I myself have never heard two heart beats at the same time from him but the other day in the dojo when Kagome had looked at her father. I could have sworn his scent changed.

Anywayz. I came into my room and dug through my luggage to find the gift. It sat in between my bag wrapped in brown paper, with a ribbon on it. Kami she will kill me for this.

*** Flash Back A finish ***

It was time for the royal dinner and mostly everyone had gathered in the dinning room. Kagome was dressed in a long white/silver dress that flarred from the bottom and clung to her stomach and chest. It had no sleeves except two crecent moon shoulder blades. (ok it's the dress Serena wears in the movie Promise of the Red Rose).

Her Silver hair was throughly brushed and left open with a golden cresent moon clip. She wore earings that were thin silver chained. Her dress reached her toes so you couldn't see her shoes but she wore silver sandals. Also a pearl beaded bracelet adorned her left hand wrist. In a way she looked perfect for the royal dinner -that was held once a year-.

Shippou had transformed into some one taller. So he was the same size at souta and he wore a hakama in red with a white obi (the belt thingy) to tie the upper part of the hakama. It was a royal design.

Souta wore the same thing but his was black and white.

Lady Makoto wore a Blue Kimono with green wines on it.

Sesshomaru wore his usual clothing but they looked more formal and a differnt pattern attired the fabric.

Youko Kurama wore something close to what Sesshomaru wore but with differnt designing and some other changes like border and length.

In Kagome's room Kurama, Shippou, and Souta stood, trying to get Kagome to the royal dinner.

"Momma we are going to be late and then Lady Makoto will be mad at us." Shippou said.

"I'm sorry it's just that. Isn't this a bit too much. Sure I haven't been to a royal dinner in quite a long time but-" Kagome was turning into one of those 'chick flick' movie girls.

"Kagome remember the deal. Now let's go or we are going to be late." Kurama said.

Kagome looked at Shippou then nodded. "fine let's go." 'Kami I'm digging my own grave.'

'Kami she's beautiful. Only if she dressed like this all the time.' Kurama thought.

*** Dinning Hall ***

"Everyone has arrived except Lord Youko, Princess Kagome, Prince Souta and Prince Shippou." Lady Mizuno said.

Demons were talking and buzzing since it was still a while before the dinner would begin. You would be able to hear a comment or two thrown towards Kagome saying 'probably going to dress up like a male again' 'I pity Lady Makoto for having a wierd pup'.

Lady Mizuno put a hand on Lady Makoto's shoulder to comfort her friend. At the head of the table sat Lord Higurashi and Lady Makoto. To Lord Higurashi's left a seat was left for souta and for Kagome and Shippou on the opposite.

Beside Shippou would be the Western Family and Accross him would be Lord Youko then the Northern family with their pups and so on.

The buzzing and the whispers suddenly seized and everybody turned to the entrance to find Kurama on the left with Souta to his left, Shippou to his left and then Kagome to his left.

Kagome had a light blush on her face that made her look even beautiful in Prince Sesshomaru's opinion.

She took a deep breath and they made their way to the long table that was hovered by chandeliers. All this time she kept her gaze glued to her mother who seem to be on the verge of tears.

She averted her gaze and looked at everyone to find most of the females fuming or acting all jealous and males giving her a lustful eye.

She took her seat and Shippou to her left. The food came in and slowly the chatter started again. Kagome was still recieving a lot of stares and it was sort of making her nervous. It wouldn't have usually, but this is probably the first time in years and years she had worn female clothing.

As if Lady Makoto sensing her daughter's nervousness put a hand on her daughters and said "You look beautiful honey"

"Arigato mama" Kagome said in a quite and a voice filled with her natural warmth.

*** After Dinner ***

"Lord Higurashi and Lady Makoto. We wish to talk to you in private." Lord Inutaisho said.

Lord Higurashi nodded and they made thier way into the library. Lord Higurashi and Lady Makoto sat on a couch left to the fire place. Lord Inutaisho and Lady Mizuno sat on the right to the fire place. Sesshomaru and Inuyasha sat in the middle couch.

Nobody had a clue as to what was going on except the Western Lord and Lady.

"We have decided that it's time Sesshomaru found a mate." Lady Mizuno said looking at her son.

Who looked back at them with a cold stare and narrowed his eyes. 'What the hell are they doing?' Sesshomaru thought.

"I think mother is right. You are getting too old." Inuyasha said.

Sesshomaru growled and looked at his father.

"Well that's good news Mizuno. So who is it?" Lady Makoto asked smiling.

"We would like your daughter Princess Kagome." Lord Inutaisho said.

The room went quite.

"I agree" Lady Makoto said.

"But I don't. You must ask her before making this decision" Sesshomaru said.

"Ya. I think so too." Inuyasha said.

Lady Makoto nodded and called for a servant. "Tell Princess Kagome to join her mother in the library alone."

"Hai. Makoto sama." the servant bowed low and left to search for the princess.

*** Scene Change ***

Kagome sat in the gardens looking at her reflection in a water fountain, that contained a statue of a female warrior in the middle. The water came out from around her feet, shooting up and then bouncing off the armor.

'I like this me. But this me is week. Does every male on this planet searches for a strong mate? Or is Love true? Can you learn to love?'Kagome sat their thinking when a servant out of breath ran towards her and bowed low.

"Kagome sama your presense is aquired in the library with Lady Makoto." the servant said.

"Arigato Ray." Kagome said standing up. When the servant had left, she started walking towards the library.

She could see Shippou and Souta playing in the gardens with Kurama keeping an eye on them. He was joined by other males as well.

"MOMMA" Shippou said and ran towards her.

"Hi. Shippou-kun" Kagome said as Shippou started walking beside her as well.

He just chatterd along the way about anything that came to his mind. When they had reached the library she was about to tell him to go wait for her when he asked.

"Okasaan. When are you leaving again?" his voice was laced with sadness, but he wouldn't cry.

"Oh. Shippou" She bend down to his eye level and brushed some hair off his face. "Honey i'm leaving tonight. But i'll be back soon." Kagome said hugging her pup.

Now he couldn't hold it any more and tears started to spill from his eyes.

"But you just came few days ago. Can't you please stay until Lord Youko leaves. Then you can see me train and Makoto sama would love to recieve your help in the festival." He said.

Kagome wiped his tears and kissed his forehead then his nose.

"How about I think about it. I'll see what my okasaan needs and then i'll tell you. alright?" She asked getting up.

"Hai okasaan. But please stay. Lord Youko said he had a surprise for you." Shippou said and then covered his mouth with a horrific expression on his face.

"Oh? Well tell Lord Youko, to get both of you in bed. It's getting late. And that I'll find him." She said.

"Hai. Bye." he said and ran outisde to look for Kurama and Souta.

*** Scene Change ***

A knock was heard on the library door and then Kagome came in still in her dress.

She had a neutral warm face before she looked at her father and it become cold masked again.

"Do what you wish" Lord Higurashi said and made to leave. Kagome moved from the door and waited until it was closed. Her expression was a little calmer.

"You called okasaan." Kagome said from her place.

"Hai. Come and sit here. I need to ask you something." Lady Makoto said.

She nodded and sat beside her mother. Her walk was as graceful as usual and
she sat perfectly. As a female would.

"Kagome. The Western Lord and Lady ask for you to become Prince Sesshomaru's mate. I have agreed but Sesshomaru would like your approval." Lady Makoto said.

Kagome looked as calm as ever but inside her it was totally the opposite. 'What the hell. I'm too young, aren't I? And he should've asked instead of his parents asking. Kami what will I say?. If yes then he'll have to join me in the battle but no.'

"Can I think about it?" Kagome asked. 'I have never been so uncertain about anything in my life. And I don't like it.'

She looked at everyone and then her gaze lingered at Sesshomaru for a little longer. Lady Makoto and the others nodded except Inuyasha and Sesshomaru.

"Is that all okasaan?" Kagome asked turning to her mother.

"Hai. And Kagome can you please not leave tonight? I didn't want to tell you this but Shippou is restless with out you. We even have to force him to eat." Lady Makoto said.

Kagome growled and left without another word. After closing the door behind her she leaned against it and whispered "Kami I need to stop digging my grave or one of these days, It will be big enought for me to lay in."

Sighing something that Kagome never did, she made her way towards her room. Shippou would always sleep with her when she came over and so would Souta.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Guyz please excuse my grammar and spelling.... I typed it on word pad.
Also.... I would really love it if you guyz review it and also read my other story Bloods & Dogz.

Wel... Like it? Love it? Hate it? Review it!!! ja ne...

disclaimer: I did not copy the quote above from someone. It came to my mind.