InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sleeping Beauty Inuyasha ❯ Sleeping Beauty in the tower. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When the bored kind Sesshomaru heard of the unfortunate spell his little brother was under he was well, overjoyed. But he decided to do something about it. So off he went to the forest where Inuyasha still lay. It seemed that no one felt like moving him. Sesshomaru could not help but laugh for someone had drawn on Inuyasha's face. He now had a unibrow and goatee. Sesshomaru had to admit that the goatee had its charms, but it was after all so out of date.

Now, poor Inuyasha was not dead like just asleep. The arrow embedded in his heart was magical. Inuyasha could only be awakened if someone were to pull the arrow from him. Of course according to the rules of this curse, whoever did that would be fated to be with Inuyasha forever. The lord Sesshomaru decided that it would be in his best interest NOT to pull out that arrow. It wasn't that he didn't like Inuyasha… well; it was that he didn't like Inuyasha. Besides, what would his people think if he married his brother? Even if it was just a half brother.

Sesshomaru hauled Inuyasha's body into his carriage, making sure not to impale him on one of his talons. That would be a problem for both of them. Not only would the blood ruin his perfect manicure, Inuyasha would probably end up dead. Killing his brother while she wasn't conscious hardly seemed fair, it was just too easy.

So off they went to the castle where Sesshomaru had his servants/minions place Inuyasha in the highest tower. There to remain until rescued from his ageless sleep. The only questin was; now that Kikyo was no more, would anyone actually want to rescue him? Or would he just stay up there forever. Things were not looking good for Inuyasha. You never know what someone might do to him while he's sleeping. Not to point any fingers… Jaken.