InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sleeping Beauty Inuyasha ❯ Betray me. O_o ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha and Kikyo had continued their meetings. At first it seemed that it was just there paths crossing, neither one of them putting a conscious effort into finding the other. It just happened, they would just under some circumstance encounter one another, but soon this soon happened more and more frequently. They started looking for any excuse to meet.

Inuyasha, who had developed quite a complex after being abandoned as a child, felt happy for the first time since he could remember. Inuyasha and Kikyo seemed to be the perfect pair and they were so much in love. They spent their days talking about anything and everything. From archery to cooking (one of Inuyasha's secret pass times). And sometimes in the moonlight they would kiss until they could kiss no more.

Although Kikyo wanted desperately for them to be together, she wondered how this could ever be. After all Inu- as she now affectionately called him- was a demon. Even if he wasn't a full demon his lifespan was far greater than hers and she didn't know whether or not she could ever completely trust him, the demon. She wanted him to uses the Shikon jewel to become fully human and for her Inuyasha was willing to do just that.

So one day Kikyo went to Inu, bring with her the shikon jewel. She was just imagining what beautiful children they would have. Something that always brought a smile to her face. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her back that brought her to her knees. Blood soaked through her robes and standing above her was her darling Inuyasha. Her blood dripped from his claws as he snatched the sacred jewel fro her. And then he was gone.

Meanwhile, Inuyasha (the real Inuyasha) was unaware of what was happening to Kikyo. He sat, waiting impatiently. He was nervous and didn't like the idea of being human, but he would do anything for that "damn wench" (as he affectionately called her).

Kikyo appeared from behind a tree. She was staggering and a leaving behind a trail of blood.

"What the he-" He was cut off by one of Kikyo's arrows piercing his chest. He fell to the ground and Kikyo followed suit. As her breathing slowed down and stopped, her last thoughts were of Inuyasha. Inuyasha who had betrayed her.