InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Snapshots of Life After the End ❯ Disclaimer, Explanation and an Apology ( Chapter -1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of  their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. In other words, I don't own and I make no money from this.

Okay, I decided that since all of my post-canon stories are interconnected, they should be posted in a separate story from my other drabbles which aren't related for the most part. These aren't posted in any particular order, other than perhaps the order written in. I will be transferring those drabbles in my Inuyasha Drabble collection to this one over the next few days.

And now for the apology. I apologize to anyone who receives alerts when I update for the bombardment you are about to receive. Especially since if you have read my other drabble collection because you will have already read most of what I am about to post. So, I'm sorry in advance.

But whether you've previously read my works or are just finding this collection, I hope you enjoy my vision of life for Inuyasha and Kagome after canon ends.