InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ So Far Away ❯ Why Me...? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ooh…reviews! Well, at least I gots some…I guess? Thank you though!

Review Responses-

Legato-LOL, thank you so much! Thanks for the review and here's the new update! ^^

Dark_necromancer_1990@_@- Oh why thank you! Here's the new post! ^^ Oh and thanks for the review!

YamiRachael-Hehe, yeah. Thank you for the review and I'm glad you like this story, here's the new chapter! ^^

Izumi Princess of Darkness-LOL, thank you so much for the review, I'm so happy that you like it! Yeah, this is my first time on being nice to Kikyo, but still kill her off anyway, sorry about that…ehehe. Thanks for placing it in your favs! Here's the new chapter! ^.^

Sakuralovesli-Oh ya! Sakura and Syaoran (Li) forever! LOL, sorry but thanks for putting this story in your favs! I didn't think this story would be THAT worthy! Thanks for the review and enjoy this new chapter! ^.^

Silver_neko_kitsune-LOL, yeah, like I said, I wanted some humor after the drama, I'm glad you like this story, thanks for the review and here's the new chapter! ^.^

Weird0-Yeah, this is actually the first time I've actually NOT bashed Kikyo in some sort of weird way. I don't really like her character, but I hafta give her the credit for adding the drama to the Inu series! ^^ Thanks for the review and glad you like!

Fuyu-Oh, I'm sorry for confusing you! I hope this chapter doesn't confuse you, but if your confused about the flashback, it's mostly in 3rd person P.O.V and it's mostly all of Kagome's memories…sorry but thanks for being the first person to review this story! ^.^

DISCLAIMER-Only the Great Creator Rumiko Takahashi owns Inuyasha, and my other favorite Ranma ½! ^^

____-Your Name

'Blah Blah'-Thinking

"Blah Blah"-Talking

~*So Far Away*~

Chapter 2-Why Me…?

You were still being dragged by this "child like" person as you dubbed him for the current moment. Looking around, all these people staring at you like you were some alien, and even whispering to each other.

"She dresses like Lady Kagome," one whispered and you over heard, another nodded.

"She must be the one," yet another nodded.

"Indeed," others responded.

Your eye twitches, how is it that people talk to one another, pretending like you weren't two freaking inches away from them?! You then sighed in relief as you now finally stopped.

"Here we are…uh..?" the child paused then looked up at you.

"____," you replied with a half smile.

"Oh yeah, ___!" he smiled cutely, "I'm Shippo by the way and the one you kinda sat was Inuyasha. C'mon, lets go met Sango, Miroku, Kirara and Kaede."

You smile at Shippo. He was so cute. After a few seconds you then look ahead of you to find 3 people and what seemed to be a two tailed cat. You smile shyly.

"Uh…hi?" you greeted quietly.

"Is this the person who Inuyasha ran off too?" asked the what seemed to be a monk, with a dressy like black and purple robes, a staff, and a gloved arm with prayer beads around his gloved arm.

"You wouldn't believe what she can do!" Shippo smiled as he ran up to the group a bit closer, with you right behind.

"Meow," spoke up the two tailed cat. A girl looked at the cat, then back at you.

"You don't seem to be a threat," she then spoke up as well, and then smiled, "Hi."

"Uh…Miss," the monk was then interrupted by the girl.

"No Miroku," she growled in annoyance, you smiled slightly.

"Are ye from Kagome's time?" asked an elderly lady in some priestess outfit, you blinked.

"What do you mean?" you asked, "Kagome's time?"

"The modern day Japan," replied the monk, matter of fact.

"Oh…from the year of 2004?" you asked again. They nodded, but a bit unsurely. You were about to reply, but the dog boy had happen to show up, after around 15 minutes since you and Shippo had left him. He looked around, then finally looked at you, and glared.

"Oh hello Inuyasha," the monk of the name Miroku greeted, but the dog eared boy ignored him.

"You!" he pointed an accused finger at you and he was right in front of you in a matter of seconds, "WHAT did you do to me?! ONLY Kagome can do that!"

"I didn't do anything, Inuyasha," you replied, completely calmly, "I didn't think that'd actually happen. Plus, what's that whole story about?"

"You see, whenever Kagome had said that "Sit" or "Sit Boy" command, Inuyasha would be forced to be obey and land face first on the ground," the girl replied, "Oh and I'm Sango, you've met Inuyasha and Shippo, the monk here is Miroku, Kirara and this is Kaede, the head priestess of this village."

You nodded as you then smiled yourself.

"And I'm ___," you replied.

"___, can I have a word with you, alone?" ask Kaede as her eyes the trailed to Inuyasha who just "Feh'd" and sat in the corner. You nodded, again and helped the old woman out of the hut.

~Outside~

"Uh…Lady Kaede?" you asked as after a few minutes of walking, you ended up on a hill, over looking the whole village. Everyone, everything was so peaceful, if this place was the place you were thinking about, it didn't really seem like it.

"___, child," the older woman spoke up after awhile, "I'm afraid that my days are slowly slipping away. I have this hunch that ye and Kagome have something in common."

"Kagome…" you repeated, "Why is it always, Kagome?"

"___, ye see, Kagome had fell down the well around a few years ago, and released Inuyasha from a spell my sister had put him in. Kikyo was her name and she was the head priestess before me. Kikyo had died, burning this special jewel with her and she was reincarnated to Kagome. Kagome had brought the jewel back and she had also shattered it, thus meeting with the people back at the hut. This is really a topic not to be discussed by whenever Inuyasha is around."

"Why is that?"

"Not to long ago, Kagome had gave up her soul to my sister who was sent back from death to the living world by a Witch Ogre named Urasue. Inuyasha had cared for these two and had lost them because they had shared the same desire to be with him."

"Oh…" you replied as you looked back at the village, your _(color)_ eyes staring softly at the scene there. So much drama in a ever so peaceful place. You sighed inwardly as you then turned back to Kaede, with that half hearted smile.

"My sister, once she was alive again, had sent their soul somewhere else, to prevent this from happening again, but since the Shikon jewel isn't finished, it is now your job to finish it," Kaede then finished, you stared at her. Now, that was totally unexpected. YOU of all people, finishing what Kagome didn't chance to do?!

"What?! No way!" you protested, "I can't help! What am I good for?! I can't even hit a person in my self defense unit back at school!"

"___, please calm down," the older woman sweat dropped as you started pacing around the hill. More or less, all that going to the point that you slipped on the grass and started sliding down the hill. You screamed as you rolled off the edge and was tossed. You were then caught by someone who can really jump pretty high, sadly you didn't see who caught you, only because you had your eyes shut the whole time.

"You know, I've seen worse people much more graceful then you'll ever be," that boyish, cocky voice spoke up. Your eyes slowly opened as you looked up to meet up with the two small triangles above the dog boy's head. Like any other person, you wanted to touch them, so you did.

~A Few Seconds Later~

"INUYASHA!!!!!" you screamed out as he had let go of you and you were currently falling toward a small lake. With one loud splash, the dog demon had landed in a small hill right beside the lake, and you, the water. After resurfacing, you glared death at him, but he didn't glare back, he just stared at you. You blinked. Around 10 minutes had quickly pasted and he still stared at you, you blinked, again.

"Sit boy," you spoke up and a few seconds later he was in the water. He then refaced, right in front of you, his face a really dark look to it, but you just smiled.

"____…" he warned in a VERY dark tone, this scared the living hell out of you, but you started to crack up.

"Ha ha!" you laughed as you swam toward the shore, and he following close behind.

"Why you-come back here wench!" he yelled after you as you finally reached the shore, dripping wet.

"I'm NOT a wench!" you shouted back as you saw Kaede come walking in, with a extra pair of clothes.

"I figured as much that ye needed this," the priestess smiled as she handed you the clothes, "Do not worry, I shall watch for any peeping toms."

You nodded and giggled as you watched Inuyasha drag himself out of the water, sit on a dry spot, start mumbling and wringing out his heavy outfit. You watched his ears twitched as he turns to you, his amber eyes narrowing for a glare, you just glared back as you turned around hotly and walked toward a safe place to change.

~A Few Minutes Later~

With your wet clothes in your hand and made your way toward the lake again, there Inuyasha was on his side, his head being supported by his hand and his back was facing you. You watched him for a few seconds.

"Stop staling and get over here, stupid," his voice rung into your ears, you glared at his back.

'Ooh…you don't know how much I wanna wring that stupid neck of yours, Inuyasha!' you thought bitterly as you threw your wet shirt at him, unfortunately for him, he decided to turn around and face you, but he only met up with your wet shirt.

*SPLAT*

"Serves YOU right, lazy bum," you mumbled as you walked up to him, grab your shirt back and placed it on a pole like thing to dry.

"What the hell was THAT for?!" Inuyasha yelled as he popped up right next to you. You just ignored him, placing your stuff down, "HELLO, I'm talking to you!"

You decided to turn around, mostly to glare at him but you also had felt something near the water, blinking you got up, walked pasted the shouting half demon and made your way back at the water.

'What the heck…?' you asked yourself as you looked down the water, your eyes widen, "Oh my god…INUYASHA!!!!"

You screamed as a serpent like demon came popping up out of the water. Inuyasha's ears had twitched to your voice. He then turned around to find a really ugly serpent like demon picking you up while you struggled.

"The girl…" it hissed as it's tongue licked your cheek, you glared at it with disgust, "You have it…you have the jewel."

"What?!" you yelled back at it as you just struggled more, "What jewel?! I don't have a jewel! In…u…YASHA!!!!"

"Iron Rever Soul Stealer!" you heard Inuyasha yell as you were then let go, falling you then screeched but was then caught by, the dog demon himself.

"Inuyasha!" you yelled at the dog demon as you landed on his back, "What the heck?!"

"___, shut up and listen to me," he ordered as the both of you watched the serpent demon cry in pain for the lost of his tail, "Tell me if you see anything pink colored glowing on the demon."

Blinking, but agreeing at the same time, you stared at the crying demon. Your eyes narrowed with concentration as you looked around for anything pink. The once you stared at it's back, you saw a brightly colored pink glow in it. You smiled then looked down at Inuyasha.

"On it's back," you replied, "I see a pink like thing on it's back."

"I want the jewel!" the serpent roared, "Give me the jewel!!"

You watched as the half demon then placed you down, his smirk that had formed in his lips, never fading. You slightly blushed as he looked at you and back at the roaring demon.

"Good," Inuyasha continued on smirking.

Charging at the demon, Inuyasha had pulled out the sword, at first it looked all rusty and old looking but in a matter of seconds, it had turned into a big ass fang looking sword. The serpent demon had also charged at Inuyasha, screaming. Running around and swiping at the thing, you watched with shock in your eyes. The way he battled…why does it feel like you watched this a million times before? You hadn't noticed that your cheeks decided to turn into a rosy red color at the moment, but the sound of another shout broke your thoughts.

"Hiraikotsu!" you heard a tomboyish female voice shouted and this giant boomerang came flying in. You squealed a bit as the giant weapon came flying by, cutting up the serpent demon more.

"It's about time you got here!" Inuyasha shouted as he jumped in front of you. You blinked as Sango, Miroku, Shippo and a much more bigger looking Kirara came running in.

"Lady ___!" Miroku shouted as he tossed you a long bow and a quiver of arrows, you just stared at the weapon as it flopped right in front of you.

"Uh…what do I do with these?" you asked as you carefully took the items that Miroku tossed you.

"If your who everyone else thinks you are, you should know what to do with those by instinct," Inuyasha replied slyly as he then ran up to the battle, your eyes widen.

"What?! Wait…Inuyasha!" you yelled, completely and purposely ignoring you, you sighed as you dropped the quiver, picked up the bow and one arrow and sorta knocked [1] it. While everyone else minus Shippo was engrossed in the battle you pulled back the string, and shot at the demon. Unfortunately for poor you, you missed and accidentally almost hitting Shippo.

"Hey, watch where you aim that thing!" the small kid shouted at you from behind a bush.

"Sorry!" you apologized as you took out another arrow.

'If you are who everyone else thinks you are, you should know what to do by instinct,' Inuyasha's voice rung into your head. You glared at his direction, before he swiped at the serpent demon in a different angle. Knocking the arrow once again, your eyes narrowed as you pulled back the string and aimed once again.

'Please help me…' you pleaded as you closed one of your eyes and located the target, 'If I am who everyone thinks I am, I should know what to do…but I need help…please help me.'

You then let go of the arrow as the serpent demon had his back turned to you, you had aimed the arrow to where the pink glow was showing. Ghostly images of Kagome and Kikyo was at your side, both smiling at one another as they followed your own movements and let go of their ghostly arrows. Glitter danced around your hand and the arrow(s) whizzed past everyone else in a great speed. The serpent demon screamed in pain as the arrow(s) pierced into it and a shard of some sort popped out, the demon was finally killed. You stared wide eyed.

"___!" you heard Shippo shout at you, clearly happy, "You did it!"

"I…did…that?" you asked, still shocked from the stunt you actually pulled, on a second try.

"Thanks for the help, ___," Sango smiled as she walked toward you, in a much more different outfit then she had on the last time, a black skin tight suit, with pink colored armor and her long dark brown hair was up in a high tight ponytail.

"Yeah…" you smiled back as a gentle breeze blew past you, you looked ahead of you to see two transparent images there, you blink and you then saw nothing.

"Wow, that was so cool, __!" Shippo squealed excitedly. Miroku smiled and grabbed your hands.

"That was great, Lady __," he monk smiled, you blinked and blushed, "Will you do me the honors on bearing my child?"

"He…ke?" you asked as your eyes were then formed into small dots, and your mouth had also became a small dot as well. You the heard a growl and then saw Inuyasha whack Miroku upside the head with his fist. Sango twitched and sighed. Shippo and a now kitty sized Kirara winced.

"I'm really sorry about that!" the girl apologized, "Forgive me for not warning you earlier!"

"Don't ya ever give up, stupid monk?!" Inuyasha growled at the now dizzy Miroku.

"Forgive me for that," the monk apologized as well, you just twitched but nodded. Boy, this sure was one VERY interesting life for you…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL, so how'd I do? I hope I did okay at least? Well, that about wraps it up for here, I'm gonna go work on my other stories and this next one now, laterz and don't forget to R&R please! ^^

[1] When knocking an arrow, it's when you arrange the arrow into your bow and place it on the arrow string to aim, pull back and release. How I know this, P.E actually does teach us SOMETHING!!! LOL!! ^^

~*Anime-fangirl1*~