InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sod's Survival house (OF HELL!) ❯ Week1-Day5-Friday ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I would like to thank dudewholikesinuyasha for reviewing and giving me a great idea on what to do, because I'm winging it!

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha.

Chapter 5: Week1-Day5-Friday

6:00 a.m.

Shippo wakes up and walks towards the bathroom. `What the f*** do they do when I'm asleep?' Shippo thought of a great idea. He walks to Sango. "Pst, Sango."

"What, its 6 o'clock?" Sango said.

"I'm scared. I want to you to walk me to the bathroom."

"Fine." Sango then walks Shippo to the bathroom 1. "Shippo what's going on..." Next thing Sango knew she was out cold. Shippo transform into her.

`Good thing my tail isn't showing...isn't practice a good thing?'

---In the Sod control room---

"Uh Sod take a look at this." man 1 said.

"This is going to be funny." said man 2.

"What's going on? Its 6:30." Sod replied.

"Should we bust him?" man 1 asked.

"No, write a letter saying..." replied Sod.

---Back at the house---

8:00 a.m.

"Raise and Shine everyone!" Sod yelled.

"What do you want?" replied Sango, uh Shippo...Shingo.

"Well, there's a letter on the table get it." Shingo grabs the letter and wakes everyone up. Shingo then reads the letter.

"Dear friends, my father was killed in a car accident, damn drunk drivers, and I've went home to the funeral."

"So Shippo will be gone for today." Sod said.

"Whatever I'm going to the bathroom." said Inuyasha as he headed toward bathroom 1.

"Wait, you can't go there!"

"Why not, is someone tied up in there?" scoffed Inuyasha.

"No, but you guys are banished, remember?"

"S*** I forgot!" Everyone backed up and left the house.

9:00 a.m.

"Now what do we do?" asked Shingo.

"Well, today we'll, sorry you'll compete in a race, on go-carts..." answered Sod.

"And..." Kagome replied trying to stay for away from Sango ;).

"It will be on an obstacle course filled with traps, you have to go from here to the top of the hill."

10:00 a.m.

After gearing up the teams take a good look at the first part of the obstacle course.

"No way, I choose life." said Kagome.

"WHY, YOU IF YOU LOVE GTA THIS WE BE A BLAST!" yelled Shingo. `Thank god I pretend to sleep sometimes.'

"There is no way I'm messing up my hair!" guess who said that!

After a lot of complaining everyone started.

12:00 p.m.

What a bunch of whiners!

Red light.

Yellow light.

Green light.

<Sod's, me, POV.>

The cars zoomed off, there were tacks and oil and junk everywhere. The first to have a popped tire was Kouga. Inuyasha laughed at him but hit a tree because he wasn't looking. Miroku drove right next to Shingo, he was about to grope her when he went on a ramp and crashed on Sesshomaru. Only 4 drivers remain and I will have a huge repair bill. The 4 start to drive up the hill and then I, one of the obstacles shot one of Rin's tires and her car start to go out of control and hits Kikyo. The 2 were at the home stretch, Kagome was in the lead she was about to win, but Shingo did something that was unexpected. She...he...it...threw a dart and hits Kagome causing the car to stop, and Shingo took the lead, she won and was given a pack of food rations enough for herself.

1:00 p.m.

Kagome walks up to Shingo and grabs her hand and walks her to a clearing.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" yelled Kagome.

"What do you care?" replied Shingo, "I thought you like violence!"

"You shut up or I'll tell everyone that you actually like it when Miroku gropes you!"

"Well I'll tell everyone you slepted with Inuyasha!" yelled Shingo, `EWWWW!'

"HEY NOTHING HAPPENED!"

"Ladies, what's going on?" asked Miroku. Kagome runs up to Miroku.

"You know what?" replied Kagome, "I think I will bare your child."

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" Inuyasha demanded. Shingo rushes up to Inuyasha.

"Kagome is cheating on you, even though you were never were together."

"Aww she hates you now...so come to hell with me!" said Kikyo.

"After I beat the living s*** out of Miroku!" yelled Inuyashsa.

"Let me help."

"NO, THIS IS PERSONAL." Inuyashsa yelled as he began to chase Miroku. Miroku ran for his life! Inuyasha was about to kill Miroku when...

"BANG!" a dart came out of nowhere and hit Inuyasha in the neck, but he kept going, "BANG!" another dart it Inuyasha in the leg, "BANG!" another dart hit Inuyasha in the chest. Soon Inuyasha was on the ground.

"Thank...you..." huffed Miroku, trying to breath. Everyone was herded to an open field.

"What happened?" Inuyasha asked.

"You were knocked unconscious when you hit the tree." Kagome replied.

"Oh...who won?"

"Sango." Everyone sat there and chatted while they waited for the next assignment.

2:00 p.m.

---In the bathroom---

`When I get my hand on Shippo he's gonna wish his dad never f*** his mom!' thought Sango as she tried to free herself.

`Hey! A razor!' thought Sango as she tried to get to it in vain, apparently her hands are behind he back and they're tied to her feet, while she was gagged with a sock.

`Must get there, must!' thought Sango as she was only and inch away; she started to rub the blade on the rope. `This will take forever!'

---Back outside---

2:30 p.m.

---Voting time---

After everyone put the ballets in, and that includes the 2 reviewers. The votes are being counted, we have 3 people now, and they're, Kouga, Kikyo, and Rin.

"Everyone will vote 1 of the 3, and that includes the watchers, to see who the evictee is on Sunday." said Sod. (A/N-Watchers mean reviewers.)

Soon after wards everyone was supposed to play a game on the beaches. Each person is supposed to be on a canoe, the players will have to capsize/knock out the people in the canoe with a foam oar.

3:00 p.m.

After everyone put the gear on, the game began. Kagome went straight for Shingo; Kouga went for Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, didn't compete. (A/N- he said he didn't want salt water in his hair.) The battle was vigorous. Kikyo fell into the water when Naraku hit her. Inuyasha beat Kouga and he went straight for Miroku. Miroku knocked out Naraku and started to fight Inuyasha. Shingo hit Kagome so hard that she flew and landed on Inuyasha causing it to capsize. Shingo laughed so hard that she fell into the water. It was Miroku and Rin they started to fight and were evenly matched.

`I have to win!' thought Rin, `I got it!'

`Must win, Must win.' thought Miroku.

"MIROKU IS THAT SANGO TAKING OFF HER BIKINI!" Rin yelled as Miroku looked towards the shore. Rin knocked Miroku in the back and he fell into the water.

3:30 p.m.

The girls went to take a bath…and Miroku followed.

"Splash!" Kikyo jumped onto a spring. "I feel so...alive!"

"Let see...it says "Spring of drowned alive person."" said Kagome, "How the hell is that possible!"

"Who cares, I'm alive!" replied Kikyo, but then she saw someone in the bushes.

---Back with the boys---

"HENTAI!" yelled Kikyo and then a smack was heard. Miroku landed on the fire and woke up.

"I saw Kagome's..." Miroku was cut short when Inuyasha stepped on him.

4:00 p.m.

The girls came back and started to make some food while the boys made a shelter.

---Back to Sango---

`I almost got it, I almost.' Then the razor broke, `Oh f***.' Sango tried to get out rip the rope apart and it seems to work, but then she got tired, decided to take a break.

---Back to the group---

5:00 p.m.

`I gotta get out of this quick; I'm starting to act like Sango.' Shippo thought. He looked to his right and say Rin fall asleep.

"While we wait for the food, why don't we play strip poker?" asked Kagome.

"Ring, Ring" Kagome's cell phone rang. "I gotta take this, while you wait, shuffle the deck.

`Finally.' thought Shippo.

---Kagome on cell phone---

"Hello." said Kagome.

<This is your mom saying...what is with you!?>

"What are you talking about mom?"

<The whole always wanting to play strip poker thing!>

"I don't know what you're talking about."

<FIRST GETTING DRUNK, NOW THIS! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU'RE A NO GOOD WHOR...>

Kagome hangs up.

---Back to the real world---

5:30 p.m.

"Who was that?" asked Miroku.

"Just f***ing telemarketers." replied Kagome.

"That's not what I heard." said Inuyasha. *Dog ears, remember!*

"Whatever lets start the game." said Kagome.

The game went on Shingo was a natural.

"When did Sango get so good? She sucks!" Inuyasha whispered to Sesshomaru in a volume inaudible to human ears.

"I HEARD THAT!" yelled Shingo.

"How can you? Only demons can hear." asked Inuyasha.

"I lied, but I know what you're thinking."

The game went on. Once again, Kagome was about to take off her bra. Inuyasha and Kouga began to howl.

`So that's why those 2 were howling.' thought Shippo. Kagome was right about to take it off when everyone saw a shadowy figure in the entrance of the hut.

6:30 p.m.

"Shippo...you...are...dead..." muttered Sango.

"What are you talking about?" asked Inuyasha, "Shippo is at his father's funeral."

"That...brat...tied...me...up...in the...bathroom." replied Sango. Then Shippo's sweat dropped. Sango hit Shippo on the head and he turned back.

"Before you kill me...INUYASHA YOUR CLOAK IS ON FIRE!" yelled Shippo.

"Yeah...and I'm the queen of England." replied Inuyasha never noticing that his cloak was on fire.

"But it is..." said Shippo.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" yelled Inuyasha as he ran around. Everyone ran out of the hut and saw as it burned into flames.

"You are so dead!" yelled Sango as she chased Shippo, actually everyone started to chase the little fox. The hunt was on!

7:00 p.m.

Shippo ran for his life. The others were close by, and Sod was watching this some buttered popcorn. Shippo ran up a tree. The dogs smelt him and also chased him up the tree. Shippo was so frikin scared he wet himself while climbing. As soon as he hit the top he jumped onto the next tree and the others followed. After about an hour Shippo thought he lost the others and sat down on a rock.

8:00 p.m.

`Wait...this isn't a rock...' thought Shippo. "AHHHHHHHHHH" screamed Shippo as the "rock" grabbed him. It was non other than a pissed off demon exterminator...wait...even worse...a pissed of demon exterminator in her PMS! Sango grabbed Sango and held him by the tail as she went towards "camp."

"I AM GONNA KILL YOU!" yelled Sango as she tied and gagged Shippo up. Everyone was thinking of a punishment for Shippo.

---Here are they're thoughts---

Inuyasha-We tar and feather him.

Kagome-A time out...wait...what the hell am I saying...thinking...whatever, we throw him in the lake.

Sango-We kill him.

Miroku-Hey it's not his fault...he just wanted to see Kagome's...

Shippo-They let Shippo go, he's just a 43 year old kitsume, and he doesn't know any better.

Sesshomaru-We mess up his hair.

Naraku-We ban him from transforming for a week, which just makes my hair stand up.

Rin-*Yawn* What's going on?

Kikyo-I'm alive! I'm alive!

Kouga-We neuter him!

8:30 p.m.

Everyone decides to ban him from transforming.

"How will we know if he won't?" asked Miroku.

"I'll use a spell with my new lively body!" replied Kikyo.

"Show off." muttered Kagome. As Kikyo was about to whip up a spell, something happened...

"BOOM!" Apparently Kikyo needs to get use to the body.

"I DIED, I DIED IN THE F***ING EXPLOSION!" cried Kikyo.

"Well...at least...it wasn't my fault!" exclaimed Naraku. Everyone glares at Naraku and he walks away. Miroku cast a spell and Shippo can't transform at all.

9:00 p.m.

Kikyo was up while everyone was asleep. She was trying to find the spring.

10:30 p.m.

After being totally disappointed Kikyo walks back to camp. She sees Kagome snuggled up with Inuyasha. She walks over to Shippo and wakes him up.

"What is it?" Shippo asked.

"Do me a favor." Kikyo said.

"What's in it or me?"

"Lots of bacon."

"Deal."

"So what is it?"

"Transform into Kagome and make "Kagome" hate Inuyasha."

"But I can't transform."

"Here." Kikyo said and a light flashed breaking Miroku's spell.

11:00 p.m.

Kikyo goes and gag and ties Kagome, better than Shippo, and locks her in the closet in the house. (A/N-S*** Sango forgot to lock the door!)

Shippo turns into Kagome and lies by Inuyasha.

11:30 p.m.

Shippo wake up to see Inuyasha with his hands around him. He walks around and snuggles up with Kouga.

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm EVIL! Sorry, KIKYO IS EVIL! I also want to say that my fics will go very slow every weekday because Mrs. Jacklitch is a bitch! Also the more you review the faster I write.

Over and Out.