InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sod's Survival house (OF HELL!) ❯ Week1-Day4-Thursday ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey it's me again. I forgot to make the cast take care of plastic babies, but I'll do that today. Thanks for all your reviews, but to whom I won't reveal, I will not put Jaken in the story .Today is gonna be scary, what happens is…wait and find out, now stop reading…ok…you can stop now…quit it…oh fine, be that way.

Disclaimer" I don't own Inuyasha.

Chapter 4- Week1-Day4-Thursday

7:00 a.m.

"YAAAAAWWWWWNNNN!" Sesshomaru yawned.

"Ok everyone the door is now unlocked." said Sod. Everyone packed up and got inside the house.

7:30 a.m.

Naraku starts making bacon and eggs. Sesshomaru just sat on his bed reading a book. Everyone else started to set the table.

8:00 a.m.

"Sesshomaru, breakfast!" called Naraku.

"Come on Fluffy!" called Rin.

"I'll get him." Kagome said as she headed towards the bedroom.

"AHHHHHHHH!" screamed Kagome as she was bitten by Sesshomaru.

"Kagome what's wrong?" asked Inuyasha as he went into the bedroom. Inuyasha saw Kagome change.

"Nothing's wrong." Kagome replied as she pushed him aside.

"Kagome…you're a…DEMON!!!" exclaimed Inuyasha.

"So what if I am?" replied Kagome as she left the room.

"Ok brother, what the hell did you do!?" demanded Inuyasha.

"I tried the this the thing on page 127, but I did something wrong." Sesshomaru replied.

"GIVE ME THAT!" Inuyasha said as he snatched the book out of Sesshomaru's hand. `Let's see, "Kill Bite" "Command Bite" okay here's 127 "Want her/him to Mate Bite." Inuyasha read to himself and then throws a dead glare at his brother. `After dancing, recite the species you want him/her to change to, then put blood on your teeth and bite.' Inuyasha then notice that part of the page is ripped right below the title; Inuyasha turns the page to see the "Change Species Bite." "YOU IDIOT, THE YOU DID THE WRONG BITE, wait…that's a good thing." Inuyahsa yelled at his brother and then gives him the book.

"Oops." Sesshomaru replied.

"We're dead."

"Kagome what are you doing!" yelled Shippo.

"Oh F*** off you little piece of s***!" Kagome replied.

"It's worse than I thought." said Sesshomaru.

"Whatever, where's the cure?" said Inuyasha.

"It says that you have to buy the "Big Book of Cures" for 19.99."

"What a gyp!" Inuyasha replied.

"We have to tell Sod to…"

"I just told some of my crew to buy it, but…" replied Sod.

"BUT WHAT!?" asked Inuyahsa.

"It won't get here until 10:00." answered Sod.

"So…I can wait an hour."

"P.m." said Sod.

"We're screwed." replied Sesshomaru.

9:00 a.m.

"Ok everyone, we have some bad new, Kagome's a demon." announced Inuyasha as he came out of the bedroom.

"OLD NEWS!" replied everyone else; apparently everyone was trying to keep Kagome out of the fridge.

"The cure won't arrive until 10:00 tonight." Sesshomaru said as he tries to find someway to stop Kagome.

10:00 a.m.

After an hour of being tied down, Kagome was relaxed untied. Kagome was still spunky, but wasn't as destructive.

"So, now what do we do?" asked Rin.

"I forgot to tell you that yesterday, we forgot to take care of plastic babies, so we'll do that today." Sod said. "Here are the pairs."

Inuyasha-Kagome

Miroku-Sango

Shippo-Rin

Kouga-Kikyo

Sesshomaru-Naraku

"As if I'd ever have sex with this mutt!" Kagome said in a sarcastic voice.

"!" was what everyone but Kouga and Kikyo expression.

"Riiiiiight." Sod replied. "Anyway, the dolls are on the table."

Everyone went to the table and picked out their baby. Everyone named their babies. Inuyasha and Kagome named their baby Homer, but Kagome wanted to name it "I'dgetthef***outofhereifiwasn'tonthismotherf***ingcontract." Miroku and Sango named theirs George. Shippo and Rin called their baby Stephanie. Kouga and Kikyo named their baby Kyoto, and Sesshomaru and Naraku named their kid Phil.

(A/N-If you didn't get it, it was: I'd get the f*** out of here if I wasn't on this motherf***ing contract.)

11:00 a.m.

Everyone was too busy taking care of their babies to remember to eat lunch, but Kagome still denies ever liking Inuyasha. Miroku drew a wind tunnel into George's hand. Everyone was doing just fine. Kouga and Kikyo were having a nice conversation.

"So, you want to drag Inuyasha to hell?" Kouga asked.

"Yes." Kikyo replied while rocking Kyoto.

"I have a deal, you drag Inuyasha to hell so I can have Kagome, and I'll make it so Kagome hates Inuyasha, ok?"

"Deal, but tomorrow because we have to take care of Kyoto." Kikyo said as she began to shake Kouga's hand.

12:00 p.m.

"DING DONG!" it was the door bell and Inuyasha opened it.

"Delivery for Sesshomaru." the man said. Seshomaru signed the form and opens the package.

"HEY!" Seshomaru exclaimed.

"What?" asked Inuyasha.

"They have a cure for acne!" Sesshomaru exclaimed and Inuyasha dose an anime fall then grabs the book.

"There's the cure, it says, do the change species bite, but make her change into a human, youkai, or hanyou." said Inuyasha.

"Why didn't we just do that before?" Sesshomaru demanded.

"I don't now, just do it!"

1:00 p.m.

After curing Kagome, telling her what the hell happen, she was sorry for what she did.

"I just have one question." Kagome said, "What is that brown thing in the fridge?"

"That's moldy meatloaf from Sunday." Naraku answered, just then Kagome ran into bathroom 1 and threw up.

1:05 p.m.

Still vomiting.

1:10 p.m.

Still vomiting.

1:15 p.m.

That was some bad meatloaf!

1:20 p.m.

A flush was heard and Kagome came out.

"Man, if you though that was bad, you don't want to know that those green things were "Rocky Mountain oysters."" Miroku laughed. (A/N-A bull's balls.)

"AHHHH!" Kagome screamed as she ran back inside the bathroom. Everyone glared at Miroku causing him to leave.

2:00 p.m.

(A/N-I would I have thrown up that long.)

Kagome came out of the bathroom and sat down. Everyone had put their babies to sleep and the parents were also taking a nap.

3:00 p.m.

Everyone woke up and went to the confession cam.

---Confession Cam---

Inuyasha- I hate Kouga.

Kagome- I can't believe I was such a jerk today.

Miroku- MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE!

Sango- MY NIGHTMARE HAS COME TRUE!

Shippo- Please no SBD today, please.

Sesshomaru- I love my new book!

Naraku- I like being a parent, Sessy takes good care of Phil.

Rin- I like my new dolly better than that the one I lost on Monday.

Kikyo- I know just what to do to make Inuyasha come to hell with me.

Kouga- I know just what to do to make Kagome to come to me.

3:30 p.m.

Everyone started to take a shower. Sesshomaru was the one who had to bathe Shippo because he won't pay me the 20 bucks for ordering the book.

5:00 p.m.

Everyone started to care for their babies.

"Hey Inuyasha?" asked Kagome.

"Yes?"

"I lost the plastic baby…"

"And?"

"Why don't we "make" a new one?"

"INUYAHSA WHAT'S TAKING TOU SO LONG!" yelled Sango as she banged on the bathroom door.

`It was just a dream…and I just fell asleep in the tub…DAMNIT!' thought Inuyasha.

4:00 p.m. this time it's real.

Everyone else started to bathe.

5:00 p.m.

Everyone started to care for their babies.

"Hey Inuyasha?" asked Kagome.

"Yes?"

"I lost the plastic baby…"

(A/N- Déjà vu.)

"And?" asked Inuyasha as his heart began to beat harder.

"Do you know were it is?" Kagome asks and Inuyasha does and anime fall.

"I think I left him by the microwave."

"Ok." replied Kagome as she went to get find Homer.

5:30 a.m.

The cast had put their babies to sleep and were playing a game of truth or dare.

Miroku started first, and he asked Sango.

"Truth or dare?" Miroku asked Sango.

"Truth."

"What's your cup size?"

"…"

"Well, what is it?"

"D."

Miroku howled, but was knocked out by a jealous Kagome.

"So Kagome…truth or dare?" Sango asked.

"Dare." Kagome asked, everyone was expecting her to be dared to kiss Inuyahsa.

"I dare you to…play GTA!" Kagome's mouth dropped and everyone else did an anime fall.

"Fine." replied Kagome as she set up the PS2. After about 30 minutes Kagome was hooked, but because Kagome passed the level Sango was on, Sango was disgusted by what she saw.

`Kagome's right, this game is horrible.' Sango thought. "Ok everyone back to the game."

"Alright." Everyone said as they headed towards the table, but Kagome.

"Kagome…" Sango asked.

"In a minute!"

6:00 p.m.

"Kagome…" Sango asked.

"In a minute!"

6:10 p.m.

"Kagome…" Sango asked.

"In a minute!"

6:20 p.m.

"Kagome…" Sango asked.

"In a minute!"

6:30 p.m.

"Hey Sango!" yelled Kagome.

"Yea?"

"This is great, it's the best!"

"WHAT!?"

"You were right, I'm sorry I got mad at you before."

"No, you were right, the game is bad."

"What are you talking about?"

"Thiiis gaaame iiis baaad foor yooou."

"No, thiiis gaaame iiis greeeat!"

Before anyone knew it Kagome and Sango had started another wrestling match. Kagome tore off Sango's shirt, but Sango tore off her skirt.

7:00 p.m.

The babies started crying and everyone started to take care of them, but Sango gave an "I'm-not-done-with-you-yet" face before she picked up George.

8:00 p.m.

The crying has finally stopped and Sango and Kagome were at it again. Sango has jumped onto Kagome and was holding her down, Kagome then kicked her off and Sango landed on Miroku. Sango then tore off Kagome's shirt, and Kagome held Sango's arm. Kagome's shirt soon tripped the two girls, the two started to punch each other. Kagome then kicks Sango in the chin and sends her flying, she flew right threw the window.

"She never stood a chance." Kagome smirked.

"You owe me 50 bucks!" Kouga says to Miroku and was about to hand over the money when…Sango jumps threw the window and lands on top of Kagome. Sango punched Kagome in the head, but Kagome rolled over. Sango got up and kicked Kagome in the chin, Kagome then punches her in the stomach. Sango kicks Kagome face and was about to finish her when…

"Hey this is…OH MY F***ING GOD!" Sod yelled, "I went to eat dinner and this is what happens!"

"Hey wait a minute, I thought you were supposed to be watching us!" yelled Sango.

"That's not the point, you guys are gonna be punished!"

"Oh what are you gonna do, give us SBD?" laugh Kagome.

"WORSE!" yelled Sod, "You guys are banished from the house for 1 week!"

Everyone stopped talking and just sat there in silence.

10:00 p.m.

Everyone was shocked that they were gonna have to live outside for a week, starting tomorrow! Everyone wanted to enjoy tonight knowing that for the next 7 days, they're gonna have to sleep on the ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------

MUAHAHAHA an't I evil, well anyways the more you review, the faster I write the misery of the Inuyasha gang MUHAHAHAHA!

Over and Out.