InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sod's Survival house (OF HELL!) ❯ Week1-Day6-Saturday ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I would like thank the reviewers and I would like to tell them that this story will be funny! And thanks to dudewholikesinuyasha for catching my mistake! REMEMBER! The real Kagome is locked in the closet, Shippo will do anything for bacon, and Miroku is a perv...but you all knew that. I revised it; sorry I was working at 11 o'clock. Well Shippo can't be affected because he's a kid! It would be wrong if he wanted to...you know what...

Key:

"Example": Talking.

`Example': Thinking.

~*~*~*~: Scene change.

~~~~~~~: Same scene time past.

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, but I own the show! The group is just on it! I would like to try a season 2 sometime!

5:00 a.m.

`That Shippo is so dead!' thought Kagome as she struggled to get free. Kagome had no choice but look for something.

6:00 a.m.

"YAWN!" yawned Sango as she woke. She looked around. Miroku than woke up.

"What do we have here..." asked Miroku as he sees "Kagome's" face. She was under a blanket a there was another body under the blanket. "I wonder what they were doing last night?" asked Miroku with a lecherous grin.

"What's going on?" asked Inuyasha.

"Wait...if you're here, then whose that?" asked Sango. Inuyasha lifted the blanket and then everyone gasped.

"What's everyone looking at?" asked Kouga. He looked around and smiled wildly.

"What's going on?" asked the fake Kagome.

"Take a look." replied Miroku.

"So?" Kagome said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN "SO"?!" Inuyasha replied.

"I'm tired of your yelling ok?" Kagome said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?" yelled Inuyasha and everyone whose awake does an anime fall.

6:30 a.m.

Everyone soon wakes up and starts to wander around.

"Where's Shippo?" asked Rin.

"Probably running for his life." replied Sango.

"I wonder what Jaken is doing?" asked Sesshomaru.

---Hawaii---

Jaken was in a gourmet restaurant and was ordering a huge lobster dinner. (A/N-Remember the time thing). After the dinner he went pulled out a credit card. He then went into a bar and bought the most expensive wine they had. He started to pull out cigars and started to smoke. Jaken left the bar and headed into a mall. He bought hundreds of clothes, a manicure, and a pedicure; make up...ok...video games, and lots and lots of beer.

---Japan---

7:30 a.m.

"Hey this is Sod and I have fan mail!" The cast went to the mailbox to see lots of bags. Everyone looked at their mail.

"Look at all the bags for me!" exclaimed Kouga. He read one, "Give up on Kagome." He read another, "Give up on Kagome." He read the 71st and last letter, "Give up on Kagome." Kouga was so pissed that he ripped them all to shreds and "Kagome" went to comfort him. Everyone read their mail. Here was what they got.

---The mail---

Inuyasha: "Hurry up and ask Kagome okay!", "I love you! Date me!", "I want you to...lets just make it into math...you + Kagome + bed =...you get the picture."

"Kagome": "I can't believe I raised a WHORE!", "Why won't you just f*** you-know-who already?!" "Are you looking for man, or a woman? Contact cupid's arrow for all you needs."

Sango: "Give Miroku a chance.", "Give Miroku a chance.", "Give Miroku a chance.", "Give me...Miroku a chance."

Miroku: Miroku got a book titled "The Karma Sutra". (A/N-Ancient Chinese sex book lol.)

Shippo got 5 bags of mail saying how cute he is.

Naraku: Nothing. Just kidding, he got a cook book.

Rin: "That "Miroku is that Sango taking off her bikini" thing was funny"; "I have a new show, so why don't you ditch these losers." Rin throws it away.

Kouga: We all know what he got.

Kikyo: "The average funeral costs over 6,000 dollars, but the survivors may only get..."blah, blah, blah it's health insurance!

Sesshomaru: A bill.

8:30 a.m.

"Lets see...it's a credit card bill, Lobster dinner, wine, clothes, a manicure, a pedicure, make up, video games, and lots and lots of beer, with a grand total of...5,769 DALLORS!" said Sesshomaru as he searched for his credit card, but couldn't find it. "That Jaken is gonna die!"

"Great idea fluffy!" exclaimed Sod.

"WHAT?"

"I'll arrange a cruise for you guys, and you'll be in Hawaii to kill Jaken in 3 days."

"Why are you helping us?" asked Sango.

"I'm trying to get the ratings up, plus you guys sinking the boat would be funny."

"YAY!" yelled everyone.

"Oh by the way...my conscience is too strong...so..."

"What?" Sango asked.

"Kagome's locked in the closet!" Everyone looked for Shippo but couldn't find him. As punishment...they will...next thing everyone knew Shippo "Woke up". Everyone thought that he was sleeping the whole time and went to free Kagome, but I wouldn't let them so they had to wait for my staff to get her.

10:00 a.m.

Kagome was free; she was too sleepy to remember anything. The cruise ship had arrived and everyone went onto the luxury ship. Everyone was excited, but all Inuyasha and Kouga did was eat. Kagome was sunbathing as well as Sango and Sesshomaru. Miroku was climbing threw the air vents while looking for women who would undress as he went from room to room. Shippo and Rin were playing in the pool. Naraku was swimming in the pool too, but as a shark and that scared the s*** out of all the people. Kikyo...well...she...you don't want to know...lets say...it like this...Miroku + air vents + Ladies on board + lousy spying skills + in Kikyo's room + undressing = A CURSE!

"MIROKU YOU HENTAI!" yelled Kikyo as her soul stealing pets ripped threw the air vent...*that was a brand new ship*...and grabbed Miroku. "I will place a horrible curse, while turning you into a woman!"

11:00 a.m.

"PST...Kagome, Sango..."

"Who said that?" they both asked.

"Meet me in Kagome's room."

11:30 a.m.

After explaining the curse Kikyo put on him the 2 burst into laughter.

"This is no laughing matter!" yelled Miroku, "Until I step on Japanese soil, I will remain a women with a horrible curse, I'm curse damn it!"

"Twice cursed!" exclaimed Sango.

"Serves you right!" said Kagome.

"What curse?" said Shippo as he came inside trying to keep his distance from the 2 angry women. "Who are you? And why do you smell like Miroku? HE...HE...FINNALLY DID IT!" yelled Shippo.

"No It's Miroku and I've been turned into a women until we get back to Japan, and my curse is...Any male who sees me will either, want to grope me, fall in love with me...or want...to...have...sex with me." Shippo burst into laughter. "And sometimes it's a combination." Now Sango and Kagome were laughing.

"Who's she?" asked Inuyasha.

"We met her...her...name is...uh...Kyoto Hiroshi." replied Sango, but next thing everyone knew Inuyasha was holding his...her..."Kyoto's" hand.

"You're my one and only love,

I see you as a majestic dove,

I don't care what people will see in me,

But I want to be with you for all eternity.

Through thick and/or thin,

I'll be there even if it's a sin,

I ask one favor and if you please,

Will you marry me?"

Everyone had their mouths opened. Everyone was speechless...*Sod was type less...never mind.*...no one could say a word. Shippo even fainted. Inuyasha uttered another poem.

"If you don't wish to marry me,

I'll give you time to think and see,

That I'm here to say,

I'll give you till the end of the day."

"!"

`Please, anybody, help me send someone to help...no wait don't!' thought Miroku as Inuyasha kissed "Kyoto's" hand and walked away.

"Who's she?" asked Kouga.

`DAMN IT THE ONE TIME THE GODS LISTEN!' thought Miroku. Kouga pushed Inuyasha out of the way. The 2 "girls" were in shock so they locked the door. Kouga was trying to charm her into...you know what! The 3rd one! Miroku was sacred...*I would be too*...he promised never to be perverted again!

1:00 p.m.

The two adult males have left the room.

"That was freaky!" said Kagome.

"You're telling me!" scoffed Sango.

"You're just jealous!"

"What are you talking about!?"

"You can't get anyone to fall in "love" with you, let alone two people!"

"Well you're upset because Inuyasha never recites poetry for you!"

"WHY I OTTA!" the two real women got into a huge fight...again.

"SHUT UP!" yelled "Kyoto". "I'm in huge pain!"

"Now you know what being menstrual feels like!" said Kagome.

"SHUT UP!" "Kyoto" replied. "Lets just help me stay out of sight from the guys...let alone the captain...I heard he's a womanizer."

"Make us!" yelled the two. Shippo was still out cold.

"Why?"

"This is good revenge!" answered Sango.

"What have I ever done?!" asked Kyoto. The two girls do an anime fall. (A/N-The female Miroku will now be known as Kyoto.)

"YOU'VE PEEKED AT US! GROPED US! AND HAVE DONE THINGS WE DON'T WANT TO SAY!" yelled the two. Kyoto now knew she was all alone.

"PLEASE?" Miroku asked.

"Too late this is more fun!" Kagome said as she left the room, Sango followed.

2:00 p.m.

"Where's Miroku?" asked Inuyasha.

"Who cares? I have Kyoto!" answered Kouga.

"What do you mean she's mine!" replied Inuyashsa.

`This will be fun.' thought Kagome. "Who are you talking about?" asked Kagome.

"WHERES KYOTO!?" answered Inuyasha.

"You two...don't care about me...?" asked Kagome as she pretended to cry.

"Uh...we do...but we think of you as a friend." answered the two.

"That's...not what you said Kouga...you said you loved Me." while starting to cry.

"Well...Inuyasha...you love him...so I won't interfere..." said Kouga walking away.

"And you...that's not what you said...that one...night..." said Kagome talking to Inuyasha.

`Oh s*** did I get drink!' thought Inuyasha. (A/N-Ain't this mind reading machine cool!)

"You..." cried Kagome.

"I'm sorry..." said Inuyasha while holding her.

`Hook, line, and sinker.' thought Kagome. Then Inuyasha saw Kyoto trying to sneak to Kikyo room. Inuyasha let go and followed her.

2:30 p.m.

"Please Kikyo, please lift this curse!" said Kyoto.

"No, besides I can't." replied Kikyo. "I made this curse so powerful, that you can only turn back when you get back to Japan."

"Kyoto there you are!" exclaimed Inuyasha and he went to hug her.

"Note to self...think before you curse." Kikyo said to herself.

"Have you got an answered to my proposal?" asked Inuyasha.

"Note to self...never do this curse." Kikyo said to herself.

"I don't think...I'm ready for this." replied Kyoto.

"Love has no time, love is still,

But my hurt feels fill,

I'll love you for all of time,

I can't wait to hear those chimes." said Inuyasha, Kikyo was shocked.

"Note to self...never curse people again." Kikyo said to herself.

3:00 p.m.

Kouga went inside and got in a fight with Inuyasha. Kouga jumped Inuyasha, but Inuyasha rolled over and Kouga flew threw the wall into the cafeteria and landed on the cake. Inuyasha followed and Kouga threw a chair, only to be sliced up by Inuyasha's claws. Kouga them punched Inuyasha in the face and he fell to the ground, but Inuyasha did a low kick. Kouga fell to the ground, but jumped back up, landing on the desert table. Inuyasha jumped up only to be kicked in the face. Inuyasha did a back flip in mid air and landed on his feet. Inuyasha started to punch Kouga but he countered him by kicking him in the stomach. Inuyasha flew out the cafeteria door. Kouga followed Inuyasha to the pool. Kouga kicked Inuyasha in the face and he flew into the water. Kouga jumped in too, but Inuyasha grabbed him and dragged him under the water. They started to kick and punch each other until Kouga kicked him out of the water and he landed on a beach chair. Inuyasha threw the chair at Kouga and knocks him back into the water. Kouga ran up and the two started to hurt each other until...they saw Sesshomaru looking at Kyoto.

4:00 p.m.

"Who's she?" asked Sesshomaru.

"Her name is Kyoto, and she's my women!" replied Kouga.

"I thought Kagome was your women." said Sesshomaru.

"Not anymore!"

"She's mine you @$$hole!" yelled Inuyasha.

"She won't like a mutt like you!" said Sesshomaru. Next thing anyone knew the 3 were fighting each other.

5:00 p.m.

The 2 dogs and wolf were in the nurse's office. The three were bleeding and had some bad cuts and bruises. There was also a hole in the wall caused by Inuyasha as he was thrown right threw.

---Back to Kyoto---

`This is tough!' thought Kyoto as she was running from a group of men fighter over her, `I promise never to anything again. I know I'll hide in the nurse's office!' Kyoto ran into the nurse's office to see the three dogs. `Oh s***!' thought Kyoto. Kyoto ran out of the door and headed for "Miroku's" room.

"What the f*** is she doing with Miroku?" asked Inuyasha.

"Whatever it is, I'll tear him limb from limb." answered Kouga.

"Amen!"

"Then I'll kill you!"

"Not if I kill you first!" the two were too busy fighting not to notice that Sesshomaru was in the lead and decided to catch up. The three burst in the door to find nothing.

"Must be the wrong room." Said Sesshomaru and they left.

"Thanks Naraku." said Kyoto as she walked out from behind a big bookcase. Naraku transform from a bookcase back into himself.

"Anything for you, my love." replied Naraku.

"Well...I'm leaving."

"What...we're all alone." said Naraku. Next thing he knew Kyoto was out the door.

6:00 p.m.

"Please Sango, Kagome, and Kikyo! Help me, please!" pleaded Kyoto.

"All right!" said the three, but then they pulled out a piece of paper.

"What's this?" asked Kyoto.

"Read it." answered Sango.

"I, Miroku, declare that all women shall be declared free. That I shall not do anything perverted. I solemnly swear to never peak at women, grope them, and make perverted comments, unless all three girls agree on it, not like that will ever happen. If I do break this vow, I will be forever turned into a woman. I will be cursed that whosoever looks at me shall: want to grope me, fall in love, or want to have sex with me. Sometimes it's a combination, but Inuyasha, Kouga, Naraku, and Sesshomaru will not be affected."

"Take it, or leave it!" said Kagome.

"Fine." said Kyoto as she signed it.

"Alright girls, lets think of some plans." said Kikyo.

7:00 p.m.

After thinking real hard they decided to put up a force field. Only females may enter the room and males will be shocked.

"I smell her in Kagome's room!" said all 3 dogs as they went towards the door. Naraku followed, the 4 were having a tough time trying to get in, and they kept getting shocked, but won't give up. Rin walked in and the 4 tried to follow but just got shocked.

"What are doing here Rin?" asked Sango.

"Sesshomaru won't play with me!" answered Rin.

"Oh..." replied Sango.

"I'm sorry Rin, but there's a problem with Miroku." said Kagome as she gave a dead glare at Kikyo.

"You would too!" yelled Kikyo.

"Well, I ain't stupid to make everyone fall in love!"

"Shut up!" yelled Kyoto as she started to pace the room.

"What are we gonna do?" asked Kagome.

"Ask me!" yelled Rin.

"I don't know Kagome!" said Sango.

"I have an idea!"

"I WASN'T ASKING YOU!" yelled Kagome.

"SHUT UP! I HAVE AN IDEA!" yelled Rin and the two girls stopped yelling at each other.

"Well...what is it." asked Kikyo.

8:00 p.m.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!" yelled Kagome.

"Hey, you had the shortest straw." said Rin. Kagome walked out of the door and the 4 were begging for answers.

"Did she say yes?!" asked Inuyasha.

"Yes or no?" asked Kouga.

"Same here!" said Sesshomaru and Naraku.

"No, no, and no." replied Kagome, "Besides, she's with the captain." Next thing she knew the 4 were off to the captain's quarters. The 4 heard nothing and busted in. They saw nothing and left for the cafeteria. The four were talking in the cafeteria.

"We can't fight in public, so lets just talk." said Sesshomaru.

"Talk about what?" Naraku asked.

"Well...what would you do if you get voted off?" Inuyasha asked Kouga.

"Easy, look for Kyoto!" Kouga replied.

"Well then, we're not gonna vote you off!" said the 3.

"Oh damn!"

9:00 p.m.

"This is your captain speaking! No one under 18 may be outside their rooms unless their parents let them." Everyone gathered in Kagome's, but Kyoto of course, she's in her room.

"Where is Miroku?" asked Sesshomaru.

"Probably asking women to bear his child." answered Naraku.

"Whatever" said Kagome as they started to play "truth or dare?" Kouga went first.

"Kagome, truth or dare?" asked Kouga.

"Dare."

"I dare you to arrange me a date with Kyoto." All the girls and Shippo does an anime fall.

You stay away from her." yelled Inuyasha and they got in a fight.

10:00 p.m.

Everyone went to sleep. Kouga and Inuyasha were knocked out. Kyoto hid in her room praying to the gods that tomorrow will be better. Then she went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------

Freaky ain't it? I'm gonna start my 7th chapter maybe tomorrow. I'll see what I can do. Plus I'll make a week two story thing soon. Have fun. Remember! The more you review. The faster I write!

Over and Out.