InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sod's Survival house (OF HELL!) ❯ Week1-Day7-Sunday ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I would like to say, that the last chapter was freaky! Oh yea, dudewholikesinuyasha I have a message for you: The last email I sent you, forget what I said...err...typed, I was sugar high ok! I also would say I'm making each story thing into parts or weeks and tell me if I should make the chapters: Week2-Day1-Monday, or Week2-Day8-Monday? Tell me! Or I'll snipe you out! Remember the crazy things that happened! Miroku is now a woman, Inuyasha, Kouga, Sesshomaru, and Naraku are in love with "Kyoto", and Miroku also signed a contract to not do anything perverted again!

Disclaimer: You know what I'm gonna say.

Chapter 7: Week1-Day7-Sunday.

6:00 a.m.

"*YAWN*" yawned Inuyasha. He looked around his room. He then sees Kagome. "What are you doing here? Why are you taking off your shirt? Thank the gods!"

"WAKE UP INUYASHA!" yelled Kagome. Inuyasha falls up his bed and looks at Kagome.

"What did you do that for!?"

"Because it's 7:30!"

7:30 a.m. (A/N-Sorry my clocks broken.)

"Why don't you just let me sleep!?" yelled Inuyasha.

"Why? Where you dreaming about Kyoto?" scoffed Kagome.

"Whatever!" Inuyasha said as he headed out the door.

"Note to self, never remind anyone about Kyoto." said Kagome, not knowing that Kouga was walking by.

"Thanks for reminding me!" yelled Kouga he ran after Inuyasha.

"Damn."

8:00 a.m.

"This is Sod with an announcement."

"What is it and make it quick!" yelled Kyoto as she was running, while being chased by "the love struck 4".

"You know...the only reason...I let you on...this ship...is..."

"SPIT IT OUT!" yelled Kikyo.

"The ship carries the "Shikon Jewel" and you have to guard it."

"I knew there was a catch!" yelled Sesshomaru. Kyoto kept running and running away. After about 30 minutes she bumped into a shadowy figure.

8:30 a.m.

"Oh my god, It's Ranma!" yelled Naraku. (A/N-I don't own him either.)

"..." Ranma just stared into her eyes. Kyoto takes off running with Ranma, Happosai, Mousse, Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and Naraku following. Kouga and Ryoga just stared at each other. Kouga raised his left arm and Ryoga raises his right. Kouga lifts up his right leg and Ryoga lifts up his left.

"HE LOOKS JUST LIKE ME!" they yelled at the same time. "Oh well." They shrugged and ran off in symmetric form.

"What is going on?" asked Akane.

"Well, our pervert friend was turned into a woman as punishment." replied Kagome.

"And what does it have to do with my Ranma running off like that?" asked Ukyo.

"Yea, Shampoo want to know." said Shampoo. (A/N-I don't know how she talks so leave me alone.)

9:00 a.m.

Kyoto ran for her life! Everywhere she turned there were more men! She did the only thing she could think off, she ran into the girl's locker room, but the guys waited by the exit.

9:30 a.m.

"So, you're saying that the curse placed Miroku by Kikyo caused this?" said Akane.

"Yes, but he deserved It." replied Sango.

"If only we cold do that to Happosai, the turning into a women part I mean." said Ukyo.

"Well, it's about time we take a shower." said Kagome.

"Yea." agreed all 6 girls.

10:00 a.m.

After looking for the bathing room they saw all the men standing by the door.

"Mousse what are doing?" asked Shampoo.

"I give up, it'll make you're life much easier."

"Okay..." relied Akane.

"What are you guys doing?" yelled Ukyo.

"Just waiting for Kyoto." They all replied. Happosai has left...good thing it doesn't work on old men.

"Wait a minute. Ranma, you too?" asked Akane.

"Yea, she's the most beautiful thing I ever saw."

"That's it!" yelled Akane as she poured water on Ranma's head and he turned into a girl.

"What happened?" asked Onna-Ranma.

"What, you don't know?" asked Kagome.

"The last thing I remember was looking at a girl"

"Maybe because he's a girl, he's not effected." said Kikyo.

"Well...let's keep him like this for a while." said Akane.

11:00 a.m.

"What day is it?" asked Kagome.

"Let's see, December 7, 1941." replied Onna-Ranma.

"*Gasp*" gasped Kagome.

"Just kidding, it's January 5, 2004."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Go fish." said Mousse and Inuyasha drew a card.

"Naraku, got any 5's?" Naraku gave in a five and Mousse asked another question, "Got any 4's?"

"Go fish." said Kouga and Mousse drew a card.

You don't want to watch them play so I'll speed things up a bit.

12:00 p.m.

`What to do?" thought Kyoto. "I know!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"That's it! I'm going in!" yelled Mousse and all the others ran in.

"3...2...1..." counted Kagome.

"PERVERTS!" yelled the women from inside the locker room and the men ran out.

"Glad I ain't them." said Onna-Ranma. The girls from the locker room started to chase the guys, Kyoto thanked some of the girls and ran towards her room and locked it. The guys kept running. While the girls headed towards the cafeteria.

"So, what's your relationship with Inuyasha?" Akane asked Kagome.

"Well, what's your relationship with Ranma?" asked Kagome, munching on a French fry.

"You go first."

"Well, he's kind of a jerk, but can be nice at times."

"Same here."

"I'm bored." said Onna-Ranma and she walked out only for someone to spill soup on her and she turned back into a guy. "Where's Kyoto?" asked Ranma and he ran towards her room.

"Here we go again." said Ukyo.

1:00 p.m.

`Thank god.' Thought Kyoto, `It's a good thing I...' Next thing she knew Ranma was in the room. He walked closer with a dazed look I his eye. Kyoto tried to escape but Ranma has blocked her exit. Then Kyoto poured some water on Ranma's head and he turned into a girl.

"What the hell happened?" asked Onna-Ranma.

"Oh, nothing." said Kyoto.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The women have stopped chasing the men. The men have all stopped and sat down by the pool.

"Ha, I knew you would never get even in 3 feet of her." said Shippo and everyone glared at him. Shippo ran for his no good life. He ran and turned into a chair in the café and the guys missed him.

1:30 p.m.

"So, that's what happened." said Kagome.

"Damn, I can't believe it!" replied Akane.

"Yes it did happen."

"Sango's a bitch!"

"You said it."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"So, that's what happened." said Sango.

"Damn, I can't believe it!" replied Ukyo

"Yes it did happen."

"Kagome's a bitch!"

"You said it."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

`Must hide, must hide." thought Kyoto.

"There she is!" yelled Ryoga and Kyoto started running again. The chase wasn't very long because...

"WHAT'S THAT!" yelled Kouga as he pointed to a speedboat.

2:00 p.m.

"Alright "Star" and I will go for the jewel, "Rage", you and "Ice" will round up all the other valuables." said Flame. The boat stopped near the starboard and the men got on board. Flame and Star went for the vault while the other two started to round up the passengers. Ice took a look at Kyoto and grabbed her, and tied her up.

"DON'T YOU TOUCH DARE HER!" yelled Kouga and he tossed Ice into the water. Rage tried to shoot him, but Inuyasha cut his AK-47 to pieces. They threw Rage over into the water and everyone went to find the other two.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hurry up man, I think they're coming." said Star.

"Got it!" replied Flame. "I finished the crossword puzzle."

"..."

"Just kidding." Said Flame as he grabbed the jewel and planted a bomb for thirty minutes. The two ran up the stairs and to the boat.

"Hold it right there!" yelled Onna-Ranma. The two reached for their guns, but Ryoga threw his bandanas and cut them to size. Onna-Ranma kicked and knocked Flame into the water. Ice drew a sword, but Inuyasha chopped it in half. Onna-Ranma and Ice fought in hand to hand combat. Onna-Ranma kicked Ice into the water and his men saved him.

"Thanks for helping me to my boat!" yelled Ice as he waved the jewel.

2:20 p.m.

"Ha, that was easy." said Flame.

"WTF!" yelled Ice as the jewel turned into a fox.

"HAHAHAHA!" laughed Shippo as he turned into a bird and flew back to the ship.

2:29 p.m.

"That was great Shippo!" yelled Kagome as she hugged him.

"That was a great decoy!" yelled Akane.

"*BOOM!*" the ship's stern, back, exploded and the ship started to sink. Everyone headed for the lifeboats.

"WERE GONNA DIE!" yelled Shippo.

"What are you talking about? One of Hawaii's islands is right there." replied Inuyasha.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Time to announce the evictee." exclaimed Sod.

"WE JUST ESCAPED DEATH!" yelled everyone.

"SO?" yelled Sod as he ripped open the envelope, "It's...RIN?!"

"WHAT!?" yelled everyone.

"Wait a minute! THERE ARE MORE THAN 10 VOTES!" yelled Sod. Sango, Kagome, Kikyo, Shippo, and Rin glared at Kyoto."

`So I stuffed 12 entrees with Rin on it.' thought Kyoto.

"O well, Rin's out." said Sod.

"WAHOO!" yelled Kyoto and everyone was looking at her confused.

"So Rin..." said Sod, Rin began to cry and hugged everyone goodbye.

"Pack your...wait it all sunk...well we have a personal plane for you in the nearest town.

3:30 p.m.

Everyone was lost.

3:45 p.m.

Kyoto fell in some quicksand and everyone jumped in to save her, but we had to use a helicopter to get them out.

3:50 p.m.

Still lost.

4:00 p.m.

"OH MY GOOD!" yelled Kyoto. Everyone looked to see a fancy plane. The other passengers left and it was just the cast. The cast went inside to see a television, varieties of wine, and lots and lots steaks, caviar, and pork chops.

"Rin you're so lucky!" complimented everyone but Kyoto. Everyone left and the plane took off.

"So, we're here to find Jaken." said Sesshomaru.

"Well, he's right in this town...I have him!" said Sod.

4:30 p.m.

Everyone went inside a bar, except Shippo of course.

"Drinks all around!" Jaken yelled as he pulled out a credit card.

"Thanks Sesshomaru! You're a great person!" yelled a drunken guy.

"Having fun Jaken." Sesshomaru said in a cold voice. Jaken turned his head to see the real Sesshomaru.

"O-oh, h-h-hi m-master!" said Jaken. Sesshomaru grabbed Jaken and left.

"What do we do while we wait?" asked Kouga.

"IS THAT THE JAPANESE EMBASSY!" yelled Kyoto.

"Of course it is my lovely." said Kouga, and Inuyasha, and Naraku started to glare at him.

"I'm going there!" yelled Kyoto as he called for cab and he drove towards the embassy.

5:00 p.m.

Kyoto stepped on the embassy and light traveled around her and she turned back into Miroku.

"Wait a f***ing minute!" yelled Inuyasha.

"What is it?" asked Miroku.

"YOU'RE KYOTO!"

"Well, yea." replied Miroku. Kouga, Inuyasha, and Naraku started to look at Miroku. Miroku's sweat started to drop.

"AHH!" yelled Miroku as he's being chased by the 3, `Being chased by my looks is one thing, but this!"

6:00 p.m.

After coming back to the bar with many bruises and bumps, Miroku sat down and groped Sango.

"WE HAD A DEAL!" yelled Sango as she pulled out the contract.

"Look again." replied Miroku as he pointed towards the signature.

"*GASP*" gasped Sango as he saw the thing was signed by "Kyoto Hiroshi".

"HAHAHA!" laughed Miroku and Sango, once again, beat the living s*** out of him.

"OW..."

6:30 p.m.

Jaken comes in with about a thousand lumps on his head, and was dragged to the car.

"I'm glad we're taking a plane this time." said Kagome.

"Yea." everyone replied.

"Yea, what's gonna happen?" exclaimed Miroku.

"ALL RIGHT OPEN THE SAFE!" yelled robber1.

"Me and my big mouth." said Miroku. The 2 men walked over to Inuyasha.

"GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY!" yelled robber2. Inuyasha cut the man's gun into six pieces. Both men jumped him. Inuyasha threw robber1 into the girl's bathroom.

"PERVERT!" the girls yelled and soon slapping sounds were heard. Robber2 grabbed Inuyasha's hair and that got him really pissed.

7:30 p.m.

Two ambulances came and picked up the two robbers. Robber2 had broken arms, legs, and dislocated shoulder. Robber1's face was burning from all the slapping that was done on him. The police recovered 50,000 dollars in cash, beer, marijuana, cocaine, and lot's of playboy magazines.

"So that's were they went!" exclaimed Miroku as he reached for the magazines. Everyone just glared at Miroku and he decided to save himself by grabbing something else.

"!" was everyone's expression, including the police. Miroku grabbed the marijuana and the cops handcuffed him.

"WAIT! I meant to get the beer." exclaimed Miroku as they tried to check Miroku for any drugs.

8:00 p.m.

After being completely stripped, the police recovered the following items: Porno, porno, porno, beer, porno, porno, and other stuff that can't be revealed on television, but we'll do it anyways, it's none other than...151! I think.

(A/N-A drink that has more alcohol than liquor!)

"Uh...guys." said Kagome.

"Yea?" replied Naraku.

"The plane left 20 minutes ago." Everyone does an anime fall.

"What are we gonna do?" asked Sesshomaru.

"Book into a hotel." said Sod.

"WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE NEEDED YOU!" yelled Shippo.

"Watching the show with some nice hot chocolate." replied Sod.

"You're evil, you know that!" yelled Kagome.

"I know!"

9:00 p.m.

After driving around they finally find a motel. Each was a three person room and here are the listings.

109- Kouga, Kagome, Inuyasha.

110- Naraku, Sesshomaru, Miroku.

111- Sango, Kikyo, Shippo.

112- The camera men.

---Room 110---

"Miroku, where are you going?" asked Naraku.

"Just going to say good night to Sango." replied Miroku.

"This is gonna be funny." exclaimed Sesshomaru. The three left and walked out of room 110 to see Kagome listening at the door.

"WHO'S IT GONNA BE!" yelled Kikyo coming from the inside.

"I don't know!" replied Inuyasha.

`Oh this is funny.' thought Miroku.

"Hurry up!" Kouga yelled.

`He's choosing between us!' thought Kagome.

"OKAY!" yelled Inuyasha, "The one I want is right here!"

`WHAT!' Kagome thought. "INUYASHA!" yelled Kagome as she opened the door. She sees Inuyasha has chosen a card from Kouga's hand.

"What's the problem Kagome?" said Kikyo.

"Oh, nothing." replied Kagome.

9:30 p.m.

"Well, Inuyasha lost another game of old maid," said Kouga happily, "WHICH MEANS INUYASHA SLEEPS HERE TONIGHT!"

"WHAT!?" yelled Kagome.

"Oh yea, this is great." said Miroku.

"How long have you been there?" asked Sango.

"When..."

"THAT"S MEAN YOU HEARD EVERYTHING!" yelled Sango as she sent him flying out the door, of the second floor and onto the owner's car.

"What did you bet?" demanded Kagome.

"Well, if I won, Kouga sleep here." replied Inuyasha.

"So you trade places with someone?"

"No...You two...will be alone..." replied Inuyasha, but then Kagome hit him.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this." said Kagome.

"But, you'll feel much better." Kouga said with a lecherous grin for the first time.

10:00 p.m.

---Room 109---

Kagome went to take a shower. Kouga was waiting by, getting ready...Kouga started to watch some television, and read a book.

11:00 p.m.

That was one long shower! But she was just stalling for time. The showers stopped and Kagome got dressed, a long time to dress, she left thinking that this will be her last day as a virgin. Kouga put her on the bed and inched closer. Kagome kicked him off and ran towards the door. Kagome tried to get out, but Kouga blocked the door.

11:30 p.m.

The door slams open and Kouga lays flat against the wall.

"Forgot my stuff." said Inuyasha as he grabbed his suitcase and left. After the door closed, Kouga laid on the by the door, out cold. Kagome sighed and went to sleep.

---Room 110---

"What do you think they're doing?" asked Miroku with a lecherous grin.

"THAT'S IT!" said Naraku as he changed back from Sango to himself, "I promised to help you get in touch with Sango better, but if you're gonna be a pervert I quit!"

"SORRY I CAN'T HELP IT!"

"JUST SHUT UP!"

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP!" yelled Sesshomaru. "Here is something that will help!" Sesshomaru handed Miroku a book.

"YOU THINK I'LL STOOP THIS LOW!" yelled Miroku.

"Yea." said Naraku.

"Well, let's give it a shot." said Miroku.

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------

You'll love Monday! The cast goes back home, and Miroku tries out the plan, with the help of two other people. And dudewholikesinuyasha, there might be a problem with the email, I did sent a sugar high email, sorry about the trouble. Well, everyone, you have two chooses, wait until I update, or...travel through time! I suggest you wait.

Have fun waiting!

Over and Out!