InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sod's Survival house (OF HELL!) ❯ Week2-Day8-Monday ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I change my mind very often. From now on I will keep it as "1" story unless something bad happens. I'm very sorry, but I'm very picky. Well, anyways the cast are in a motel in the middle of nowhere. Read on, and sorry about all the difficulties.

Chapter 8: Week2-Day8-Monday

12:30 a.m.

"Ok...it says, fill dart with your blood and let it cool under the full moon in a motel in the middle of nowhere." said Sesshomaru and Miroku followed the instructions.

"What a coincidence!" exclaimed Naraku. The door then opens.

"I'll bite." said Sesshomaru.

"They kicked us out." Sango said as she put Shippo gently on the bed.

"You're not mad?" asked Shippo.

"THANKS FOR REMINDING ME!" yelled Sango as Shippo runs into the bathroom.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE THE GUY DOEN'T MEAN YOU'RE ALWAYS ON TOP!" yelled Kikyo from the other room.

"But, I like it this way" replied Inuyasha.

"This I gotta see!" yelled Miroku as he ran out the door. Miroku slams open the door.

"HIGH SCORE!" yelled Inuyasha.

"Beginner's luck." replied Kikyo.

"SEE! I'M ALWAYS ON TOP!" Miroku just closes the door and leaves.

"They're playing video games..." said Miroku.

"Well duh...we left because I'm against violence and Shippo's 43." said Sango.

"Yea, but if you look hard enough I look 45." said Shippo.

"Whatever, I'm gonna see what Kouga and Kagome's up to." said Miroku as he left with a lecherous grin.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What the hell happened?" asked Kouga. `OH YEA!' Kouga thought as he got up and showed a lecherous grin.

"*WHAM!*" The door slams open and Kouga's out cold again.

"Man...Nothing's happening." said Miroku as he left the room disappointed.

"Having trouble Miroku?" said the camera person.

"I thought the staffs weren't allowed to talk to us."

"Well, you thought wrong."

"Will you bare my child?"

1:00 a.m.

Miroku goes flying through the door.

"Looks like Miroku bothered the camera women." said Sango as she read a magazine.

"Yep." said Sesshomaru.

"1:00. Time to go back." said Shippo as he left with Sango into room 111.

"I want to check on Kagome first." said Sango as he went to room 109.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kouga stirs stands up, and once again...the door slams open and knocks him out.

"Looks like she had some fun..." mumbled Sango as she saw Kagome sleeping very gently on the bed. Sango leaves and everyone goes to sleep.

8:00 a.m.

"S*** we're gonna be late!" yelled Kagome as she ran out of her room.

"Kagome?" asked Shippo while tugging on her pants.

"Yea?" she replied

"Why do you smells like Kouga?"

"..." Kagome remembers when Kouga grabbed her and laid her down. "No reason."

"Whatever." said Shippo as he woke the others.

8:30 a.m.

"Had fun Kouga?" asked Sesshomaru.

"YOU BET!"

"You're lying."

"WHAT!?"

"I told you! You're lying."

"WHY I OTTA!"


"SHUT UP AND DRIVE!" yelled a very grumpy Inuyasha.

"NOTHING HAPPENED!" yelled Kagome.

"I KNOW THEY'RE ACTING LIKE CHILDREN!"

10:00 a.m.

Everyone went into the terminal and waited for the plane.

"BUST!" yelled Inuyasha as he won a game of Blackjack.

"You lucked out." replied Kouga.

"You may be good at "Old maid", but you suck at "Blackjack".

"So, you get to sit with Kagome for 6 hours, I got to sleep with her."

"It's not like anything happened." Next thing everyone knew Kouga were in and all out battle. Kouga kicked and sent Inuyasha into the food courts. Inuyasha throws chairs at Kouga and it sent him flying into the boy's bathroom. The security told them to stop and made Sod pay for the damages to the bathroom and it's a mess! Everything was broken. The group and the staff walked into the plane and took off.

10:30 a.m.

"WHAT!" yelled an angry Sod.

"I know! The bill is big." man2 yelled. "We need to get some donations or the show will be over!"

"I don't know if we can get some." said man1.

"*Cocks gun* Don't worry, I'll get some." said Sod as he walked out the door.

"This can't be good." said man1.

"I agree." replied man2.

"Hey watch what's going on in the plane!" said man3 as he changed the channel.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome and Inuyasha sat next to each other without even looking at each other. Miroku was polishing his dart. Sesshomaru was brushing his hair, and the others watched the in-flight movie of LOTR: The return of the King. Kagome and Sango were drooling over Orlando Bloom as the other's had no idea why they were.

`I won't ever get to blackmail Inuyasha into being my lackey at this rate!' thought Shippo as he turned into a flight attendant. He walks over and puts a bag of peanuts in between of Inuyasha and Kagome. They both reached for at the same time and touched each other's hands and blushed.

"Uh...Kagome..."

"Yea."

"I was wondering..."

`Is he...'

"Are you gonna eat that?"

"SIT!"

"AHH! What did you do that for!!

"For being a jerk!"

"Miroku! Switch!"

"Sure." replied Miroku as they switched seats.

2:00 p.m. Japanese time.

After a very boring flight, I mean boring! All they did was watched the movie! WOULD YOU WANT ME TO TYPE THAT! The plane landed and the crew was back to the island.

"I'll get the fire wood." said Kouga.

"I'll get something to eat." said Naraku.

"Where's Miroku?" asked Inuyasha.

"Who care?" replied Sango.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"NO! I WON'T!" yelled Sod.

"Why not?" asked Miroku.

"I just got back from "collecting" donations and I'm tired."

"Later?"

"NO! It said specifically in the contract you do what I say, not the other way around."

"Can I borrow your rifle?"

"Fine, at least it'll raise the ratings."

2:30 p.m.

"WHAT THE HELL?" yelled Miroku.

"Set it up!"

3:00 p.m.

After finally setting it up, Miroku loads his dart into the gun, aims, and fires. The dart flies through the air. It goes past the monkey, the beetle, Jeff, a camera man.

"What the hell was that?!"

The dart digs into the skin.

"OH MY GOD! IS SHE ALRIGHT!?" yelled Inuyasha

"Don't just stand there! Pull the dart out!" yelled Sesshomaru and Inuyasha obeyed. Kouga comes in and drops all of the firewood.

"OH MY GOD!"

"Is she alright!?" yelled Shippo, "Listen to me! KAGOME!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Well that's done, I hit Sango, she'll bare my child, after the show we get married and have many children." said Miroku.

"What a rookie." said Sod.

"OH, what do you know about sniping?"

"Don't make me load you with 50 ccs of horse tranquilizers!"

"Fire away!"

"Big mistake." A dart came out of nowhere and hit Miroku in the arm.

"Where did you come from?"

"Look on the hill!"

"But, that's about a mile away!"

"I'm that good. That dart has nothing in it, but if you want to be out cold I'll do it."

"I'll pass."

"Come again?"

"I'll pass oh great ruler of sniping."

"That's better."

4:00 p.m.

Miroku comes back to camp to see a fire and Kagome sleeping.

"MIROKU!" yelled Kagome as she jumped into his arms.

"!" nobody, but Sango, Sesshomaru, and Naraku could think an explanation.

`She's up to something, again.' thought Sango.

"Looks like you hit the wrong person..." Sesshomaru whispered to Miroku.

---Confession cam---

Inuyasha- What the f*** is going on! Is this another f***ing way to raise the ratings on this s***y show!

Kagome- Drooling over a picture of Miroku.

Miroku- What to do?

Sango- She's scheming something.

Shippo- That's not Kagome, it's an imposter! I would know! I've been one!

Sesshomaru- That poor rookie sniper.

Naraku- That poor idiot.

Kikyo- Finally! A chance to drag Inuyasha to hell with me.

Kouga- That poor piece of dead meat when I'm through with him.

4:30 p.m.

Miroku leaves the group to think things over. He takes off his clothes and went into the hot spring.

`What to do." thought Miroku.

"Just have her bare your child idiot!" yelled Miroku's devil conscience.

"No, do the right thing!" yelled his angel conscience.

"Like what!?" yelled his devil conscience.

"Seduce her, make Sango jealous, and have her realize her feelings for you then have her bare your child."

"You got a point there."

"I'm glad I always listen to my conscience." said Miroku. Just then a naked figure pops out of the water and hugs Miroku.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

5:00 p.m.

"Poor Miroku sees me and passes out." said Kagome.

"That's something you don't see everyday." said Sesshomaru as he looked through the big book of darts.

"What are looking for?" asked Inuyasha.

"Nothing."

`Buy the big book of cures volume two for 29.99. WHAT A RIP!' thought Sesshomaru.

"Sesshomaru, you still owe me 20 dollars, or I keep the book." said Sod.

"I have the money in the house, but..."

"I ain't falling for it!"

"Damn."

"I'll order the new book, but I want 50 bucks in the mail box tomorrow or else I'm bringing in the snow machine."

"Fine."

"Kagome why were you...yea you know..."asked Kouga.

"None of your business jackass!" replied Kagome. Everyone sweat dropped.

5:30 p.m.

Miroku went to talk with Sesshomaru.

"What are we going to do?" asked Miroku.

"Hey, I ain't the lousy shot!"

"Oh, well, might as well make the best off it."

"If you touch her Inuyasha and Kouga will kill you."

"I'm just gonna..."

"She's behind you."

"Miroku!" yelled Kagome as she hugged Miroku.

`Too much hugging." thought Miroku as he groped he butt.

"I like it."

`Maybe this won't be so bad after all.' thought Miroku, "Come with me."

`She's definitely up to something.' thought Sango.

6:00 p.m.

"What is wrong with her?" asked Inuyasha.

"I don't know, but until then we have an alliance, ok?" replied Kouga.

"Fine."

"Why don't you forget about her and go to hell with me?" asked Kikyo.

"I'll take a rain check."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Miroku lays Kagome down by a rock. Miroku throws a rock, translator malfunctions.

Code/Japanese:

!- I

1- L

@- A

#- H

$- S

3- E

0- O

+- T

-------------------

"! 10v3 y0u ." said Kagome.

"! d0 t00 ." replied Miroku.

"W#4+ +#3 #311 !$ g0!ng 0n !" yelled Inuyasha.

"N0+#!ng !" replied Miroku nervously

"!'m g0nn@ k!11 y0u !" yelled Inuyasha as he ran after Miroku.

"$!+ !" yelled Kagome.

"13+$ g0 " yelled Miroku.

6:30 p.m.

"W#@+ !$ g0!ng 0n !" yelled Inuyasha.

"GOT IT!" yelled Jeff.

"Got what?" asked Inuyasha.

"Got Milk asshole." replied Jeff.

"Big mistake." said Inuyasha as he jumped and the camera ceases to function.

"Poor Jeff he was so young." said camera man Henry.

"Remind me to stay away from him." replied James, the other camera man as they watched Inuyasha maul Jeff.

"Get back to work." said Sod.

"Yes sir."

7:00 p.m.

Sango, who seem deeply jealous, followed Miroku and Kagome.

"What's wrong Sango, jealous?" asked James.

"NO!"

"Yes you are!"

"That's it!" yelled Sango as another cameraman was mauled.

"Poor James, he was so young." said Henry. "Wait...that means I'm next! Shift's over!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Miroku laid down Kagome in an open field. Miroku starts kissing her neck and his hand starts wander. He was about to take off he skirt but...guess who interrupted, come on, guess...KOUGA!

"What are you doing to my women?" demanded Kouga.

"Oh, nothing..." replied Miroku nervously.

"That's not what I thought." replied Sango.

"You have a dirty mind Sango." said Kagome.

"I know what's going on." said Inuyasha.

"You know about the..." replied Miroku nervously.

"She's doing you a favor so you can get into Sango's bed."

"Damn, they found out!"

"HENTAI!" yelled Sango. Sango slapped Miroku so hard he went flying.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Miroku crashes through the roof of the Sod control room.

"That's gotta hurt!" said Man1.

"You ok man?" asked Man2."

"Get him of me!" yelled Sod.

"Yes sir!"

8:00 p.m.

While Jennifer is dragging Miroku to camp, Jason followed Sod as he went to check on the two mauled cameramen.

"THE HOROR! THE HOROR!" screamed Jeff as the doctors tried to heal his heavy cuts.

"That's nothing!" yelled James, "Sango punched me in the stomach and sent me flying 20 feet!"

"It's not like she almost broke your arm!"

"Well, lets get back to the cast!" said Sod as Man1 switched to a different camera.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Ok Kagome! You can stop!" yelled Sango.

"Whatever. Let's play strip poker!"

"You do have a problem!" replied Inuyasha.

"What's strip poker?" asked Shippo, `yea like I don't know.'

"Yea, like you don't know." replied Sango as she gave him a dead glare.

"Whatever...lets just play!"

"Shippo you're too young." replied Inuyasha.

"Why do you always play strip poker? Why can't Sod think of some better ideas?" replied Shippo.

"Fine, if that's what you want!" replied Sod then he cocks his gun.

"Way to go Shippo." said Sesshomaru. A dart flies out of nowhere and hits Kouga.

"Oh, yea, if you can survive for 1 hour, I let you back in!" added Sod. Another dart flies and hits Miroku.

"NOOOOO! TAKE ME WITH YOU!" cried Kagome.

"Ok." shrugged Sod. Then a dart comes flying in. The dart flies past Sango and hits Inuyasha, who blocked the dart.

"I won't forget you!" yelled Kagome as she ran off after the rest. Kikyo got hit as she tripped over a tree root. Sesshomaru was hit while trying to hide in the water. Kagome was hit with an antidote dart to fix the problem, but I won't give Sesshomaru the book back until he pays me. Naraku was hit when he sneezed behind a rock. Sango was hit when she was trying to pretend to be down. Wait a minute...where's Shippo...AHHHHGUAKAKAKAKKK!

"Hey Sod! Mom says it's time for Din...OMG!" yelled BB as he grabbed a dart gun and put Shippo out.

"Thanks...and with...9:15!" replied Sod.

"Pity, can't hit them all in an hour..."

"I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!" yelled Sod, and BB ran.

11:55 p.m.

"What happened?" said Inuyasha as he woke up. "Why am I in the house? Why am I naked, and why is Kagome...OMG!"

"WHAT GOING ON!" yelled Naraku, "Hey were back in the house!"

"Let's focus on the problem!"

"What prob...OMG!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY WOMAN!" you know who said that.

"AHHH!" screamed Kagome as she woke up.

"What was the last thing you remember?" asked Inuyasha.

"I don't know...I remember getting banned from the house for a week. Oh yea we got banned and we wanted to have the best night inside the house!" replied Kagome.

"This isn't good...right?" asked Inuyasha.

"Yea..." replied everyone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I knew that was a good idea!" exclaimed Man1.

"Just wait until we say she gets "The surprise"!" said Man2.

"This will definitely raise the ratings."

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL! That was a great idea huh? I don't think I have too many more ideas, so give me some! You don't think I'll have 60 different ideas and remember them do you! Please review, I need some more...or else I stop writing!

Over and Out...Mom! Where's the iodine!