InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sod's Survival house (OF HELL!) ❯ Week2-Day10-Wednesday ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE HELL I'M TYPING! This is the very last chapter until summer! WHY? I HATE YOU GUYS! I made a bet that if I get a total of 85 reviews, I would type a new chapter every single day! You guys don't deserve this chapter, but I have a soft spot for the RUDELY INSANE!

"You'll have to excuse my brother, he's cranky. Don't worry he'll type more, but you guys better review, because you guys are the blood that keeps him running." said BB.

"THAT WAS LAME!" yelled Sod.

"MOM!"

"DON'T YELL AT YOU'RE BROTHER!" yelled Mom.

"GO TO H*** BB!" yelled Sod.

"WATCH YOUR F***ING POTTY MOUTH ASSHOLE!" replied Mom. BB, Sod, and camera men are shocked...

"Now I see were they get there attitude." Henry whispered to Jeff.

------

"I WILL UPDATE MORE, BUT THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!" yells Sod.

Chapter 10: Week2-Day10-Wednesday

5:00 a.m.

"WAKE UP YOU MAGGOTS!" yelled Sod and all the cast fell out of their beds and onto the floor.

"It's only 5:00." said Shippo.

"Training starts today!" yelled Sod.

"Is this the "10 levels of hell"?" asked Shippo.

"No...This is." *Scene changes to outside*

"I don't think we'll live..." said Miroku.

"SHUT UP MAGGOTS!" yelled Sod.

"What is this? The Marines?" Inuyasha asked Kagome.

"It's much worse. You guys are gonna run through these tires, climb over the 20 foot wall, crawl under barbed wire, and swing over a pit of mud...a 10 foot deep pit of mud."

"And this won't be good for us, but good for the ratings, right?" asked Kouga.

"Now you people get it!"

5:30 a.m.

Shippo went first, but he got stuck in one of the tires. Sesshomaru refused to participate, so he was sentenced to the "Torture chamber"! Everyone kind of did well, but Kikyo fell into the mud pit. Inuyasha tried to help her out, but a jealous Kagome "fell" in too. Kagome accidentally tripped and that caused Miroku to fall in. Miroku tried to grab something, but it was Sango's ass, and she's pissed. Sango jumps in and throws Miroku 10 feet into the air, hits Henry, and his camera ceases to function. Jeff's camera catches the rest, Miroku flies into the air and hits Henry, and the camera goes flying and then knocks Naraku right into Kouga. Kouga gets mad and body slams Naraku into the pit.

7:00 a.m.

After being yelled at for about an hour, everyone kept going through the course over and over and over and they will until they get it right.

8:00 a.m.

The cast makes it through the course perfectly...well...if you call nearly killing each other perfect.

"Now you guys will use a dart gun!" said Sod.


"YAY!" yelled everyone.

"Provided you sign a release form." said Sod as Henry gave everyone a sheet of paper.

"WHAT!?" yelled Inuyasha.

"What is it?" asked Kagome.

"There's coffee stains on this." answered Inuyasha and everyone does an anime fall.

"It says that Sod is not held responsible if any accidents were to happen." says Sango.

"What's the worst that can happen?" asked Miroku.

"Uh, guys, I think I took out half the cast." said Shippo and Miroku, and Sango looked to see that everyone else was asleep.

"This can't be good..." said Miroku as he knocked out Shippo.

"Yea..." replied Sango noticing that the cameraman, Henry is out cold...but she doesn't know that it's still on.

"This means, we're all alone...You know what that means, do you?" said Miroku.

"Yes...I do..."

"I thought so."

"NOW I CAN KILL YOU WITHOUT BEING CONVICTED OF MURDER!"

"AHHHHHH!" yelled Miroku as he ran of like a sissy little girl.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I knew that would work." said Inuyasha as he gave Shippo a bag of bacon.

"Yea, who'd thought that pretending to sleep, will get the ratings up." replied Kagome.

"Wait...why are we helping the ratings?" asked Sesshomaru.

"Because if we don't Sod will." replied Inuyasha.

"And no doubt he'll do something like, trap Sango, Kikyo, and me in a room with Miroku, and we can't hurt him!" said Kagome.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"What a great idea! I'll do that later!" exclaimed Sod as he sipped on some hot chocolate.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Ok guys...now that you're all better...we can finally work on hitting, the target..." said Sod.

9:00 a.m.

After finally working real well, Sod sends the cast back into physical training.

"Tell me again, why we are doing this?" asked Inuyasha as he began to shoot "terrorist".

"I have no idea." replied Naraku.

"I'M HIT!" yelled Miroku as a paintball hit him in the head.

"How long till we get out of this maze?" asked Naraku.

"Until we find the exit..." replied Sesshomaru.

"Too bad Miroku, Kikyo, and Shippo are gone." said Kouga.

"We have to get out of here before we're all dead." replied Sango as she began to shoot one of my men in the balls.

"Man, she has issues." Inuyasha whispered to Kouga.

"Yea, even he doesn't deserve to be neutered."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"OMG BB!" yelled Sod.

"*Shows nervous face*"

"I YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY ROOM!" yelled Sod.

"I'm sorry!"

"SORRY AIN'T GOOD ENOUGH!"

"MOMMIE!!!" yelled the coward.

"Don't yell at your brother!" yelled Mom.

"But..." Sod tried to explain.

"Now, you two talk it over!" she said and left Sod and BB in Sod's room ;)

---20 minutes later---

"Have you two talked it over!" asked Mom from outside of Sod's room.

"Yea Mom!" replied Sod.

"Great!" replied Mom and then went downstairs.

"Hmp me!" yelled a gagged and tied BB from inside the room.

"Now, back to cast." said Sod.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"We're running low on paintballs!" yelled Inuyasha.

"And only Inuyasha, Sango, Naraku, Kouga, and me are left." said Sesshomaru.

"Thank god we're almost out!" replied Sango as she turned left. "*BAM*!" Sango shot another "terrorist" in the balls.

"She really needs to see a physiatrist." Kouga whispered to Inuyasha.

"We're almost...I'm hit!" yelled Sesshomaru and then he climbed over the walls. (A/N- Only "dead" people can climb)

"It's there!" yelled Sango as she led her team of marines into an open field.

"I see the flag!" yelled Naraku.

"I'm hit!" Inuyasha left the team, only 3 remain.

"Take over!" yelled Sango and everyone hid. Paintballs were flying all over the place and finally Sango, Kouga, and Naraku made it to the finish line.

10:00 a.m.

"You guys did good, well, Sango, Kouga, and Naraku did." said Sod.

"Now, what the heck are we gonna do?" asked Sango.

"You're just gonna find someway to use me as a human shield again." replied Kagome.

"It's not my fault that you were in my way." said Sango.

"You BITCH!" yelled Kagome as she jumped onto Sango, but she kicked her off. Kagome then threw the camera. Sango's face gets closer, closer, camera ceases to function. Remote cameras see Kagome ripping of Sango's shirt. T.V. blacks out with a sign saying "Censored". But the announcer starts to talk to you.

Announcer: Sango's bra gets torn off, Miroku is staring, Kagome then jumps onto Sango, but Sango rips off both Kagome's shirt and bra. Kagome is kicked and lands onto Miroku. Kagome throws Miroku and he lands face first onto Sango's breast, and this won't be good, right Jerry?

Jerry, announcer2: I can see that John, it appears that Sango is whooping Miroku's ass, and then throws him into a pile of paintballs, causing them all to explode on him.

John: Sango picks up a paintball gun and start to shoot Kagome, but she jumped out of the way.

Jerry: Too bad this is only PG13, or else we wouldn't have to censor this.

John: Yea, too bad.

Jerry: Now we see Kagome grabbing part of Sango's lower clothing and it rips off, it seems that Sango is completely nude and all the guys are drooling.

John: Sango is so pissed that she tackles Kagome and they both land in the mud pit.

Jerry: It appears that they are wrestling in the mud, and both girls are complete nude.


John: It appears Sod begins to talk.

*Scene goes back, but the two women have those black censored bars around them*

"I can't believe you guys didn't stop them!" yelled Sod.

"..." guys still drooling. Kagome and Sango get out of the pit.

"Oh, I see..."

11:00 a.m.

After getting completely cleaned...and yelled at like crazy. Shippo wakes up.

"Yawn! What happened?"

"We ran some drills." replied Kagome, `If I told him the truth, he'd be traumatized for life.'

`I think if they told me the truth, I'd be traumatized for life.' thought Shippo.

"Now, what do we do?" asked Inuyasha.

"Well, we're gonna play beach volleyball outside." replied Sod.

"I thought you'd send us through 10 levels of hell?" asked Kouga.

"I'll cut you some slack for now." replied Sod.

"Anyone who tries to grope will die!" said Sango.

"But I thought you liked it?" replied Kagome.

"Humph! You are such a bitch!"

"Yea, but I ain't a whore!"

"But remember when you slept with In..." Kagome jumped on Sango, but Sod interrupted.

"Here are the teams!"

Red:

Kikyo

Kagome

Sango

-----------------------

Blue:

Everyone else in the cast, but Shippo, he'll ref.

12:00 p.m.

Everyone finally got ready to play. The guys get out first.

"We're gonna win!" exclaimed Inuyasha.

"Yea, no way we're gonna lose." replied Miroku as the girls came out in bikinis, and Shippo just sat on the bench in ref's costume.

"..." all guys begin drooling.

12:30 p.m.

Score is 137-0 and the guys are still drooling...except for Shippo, who's taking pictures to sell later.

1:00 p.m.

2743-0 and the guys are still drooling.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Man1 and Man2 are drooling, while Man3 was zooming in Sango's ass...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1:30 p.m.

All the guys and HOT girls walk inside the house.

"I'm going for a walk." said Sango.

"Yea, life will be better when you're gone!" replied Kagome.

"Humph!" replied Sango as she left the house and into the trees.

"Now, let's watch a movie!" said Miroku, as he pulled out a tape.

"NO!" replied Inuyasha.

"What?"

"There's a kid in the house." answered Inuyasha as he pointed at Shippo.

"Oh..."

1:45 p.m.

They stare at Shippo.


1:46 p.m.

They're still staring.

1:47 p.m.

They kick Shippo out the house.

2:00 p.m.

"Cool!" said Kouga.

"Yea!" replied Inuyasha.

"Yea, I love "Black Hawk Down"!" replied Kagome.

"For a second there I thought it was gonna be Porno!" exclaimed Sesshomaru.

"YEA!" said Naraku.

"Heh, heh, heh..." laughed Miroku. The scene changes.

"MIROKU, YOU RECOREDED PORNO OF "BLACK HAWK DOWN"!" yelled everyone.

"This is gonna be great." said Shippo as he started to take pictures of the cast chasing Miroku. "WHAT THE!" yelled Shippo as a dark shadowy figure grabbed him.

2:30 p.m.

"Now that that's done, let's let Shippo in." said Kagome.

"Uh oh..." replied Inuyasha.

"What do you mean "uh oh"?" asked Kagome.

"Shippo's gone..."

"..." "said" everyone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

`I don't have to worry, everyone will come and rescue me!' thought a tied and gagged Shippo.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"WHAHOOO! PARTY!" yelled everyone.

"Uh, guys...I don't where Shippo is either..." said Sod.

"You mean...this is not a way to get the ratings up?" asked Kikyo.


"Yea."


"Who cares?" replied Kagome.

"I need to go to the bathroom." said Inuyasha as he headed out the door. "AHHHH!" yelled Inuyasha as he was grabbed and gagged.

3:00 p.m.

"What the hell is taking him so long?" asked Kouga.

"I have no idea." replied Miroku.

"That's it! I'm going to look for him." Kouga walks out the door and into the forest.

3:30 p.m.

"Is it just me or is everyone getting lost?" asked Kagome.

"NANI!?" replied Naraku.

"Dude, this is on Fox, so we have to speak English ok?"

"Fine, WHAT?"

"That's better!"


"I'm going to look for them." said Sesshomaru.


"Oh no, this time we all go...with our armor and paintball guns." said Kagome.

"Whatever..."

4:00 p.m.

After finally gearing up everyone started to head out the door. Whatever's left of the cast followed the scent of Kouga. Next thing they knew Naraku was missing.

"Oh no, where could he be!?" asked Kagome.

"I'm back!" said Naraku and everyone dose and anime fall. Everyone keeps on going. They soon approached a cave.

"Oh my god...it's Saddam Hussein!" yelled Kagome.


---We interrupt this program for this news update---

"Saddam Hussein has a price tag on him for $25,000,000!" said the anchorman.

"He was last seen somewhere in Tokyo, but we have no idea where he is now." added the anchorwomen.

"Anyone in Japan, please take extreme caution!"

---End commercial---

"Wow...four minutes of commercial and we all get tied up!" yelled Kagome.

"What took you guys so long!?" yelled Sango.


"Who cares about you?"

"Blah, blah, blah." said a man.

"What the hell did he said?" asked Kouga.

"I thinks it, turn off that f***ing camera, or I want to molest the girls." replied a tied Henry. All the girls got scared.

"Blah, blah, blah!" yelled the man.

"Silly me! I was listening in Indian not Iraqi! He says we have you now and you shall all die...or...does my butt look big?"

"It's definitely the first one alright." said Inuyasha.

"I wonder if anything will get worse?" asked Kikyo.

"What do you Kikyo? You're already dead!" yelled Kagome.

"Now that we'll go to hell...I'd like to introduce you to friend of mine! His name's Hitler!"


"Ok..."

"GOT IT!" yelled Henry. "God Iraqi into the translator!"


"Now, you all shall die!" yelled a man as he pulled out a knife, "All 8 of you shall die!"


"What about me!" yelled Shippo, "I get no respect!"


"Ok, you die first!"


"I was just kidding! Forget I was even here!" squirmed Shippo as the man lifted his knife. Then something no one expected to happen happened. The rock wall behind Shippo broke into pieces.

"Now...where am I?" asked Ryoga, the navigationally challenged person...seriously, he went the wrong why in a three-legged race...talk about pathetic.

(A/N-Bet you didn't see that one coming!)

"Uh...hi...can you at least help us first..." asked Kouga.

"Sure, why not?" said Ryoga as he kicked the man and he went flying into the air.

5:00 p.m.

---In Nermia, a Japanese city where Ranma and friend live...sorry, but I've been reading more Ranma than Inuyasha on account they have 38 out and Inuyasha only have 16---


"WHAT!?" screamed Akane as she spat out her rice.

"So that's were he's been all this time." replied Ranma.

"We've got to help him!" yelled Akane.


"And, how the hell are we gonna get there?!" Next thing Ranma knew he was kicked into the air and sent flying.

---Back to the island---

"Man, I thought he was a lot stronger than that!" exclaimed Kouga.

"Don't worry, we'll get out." replied Ryoga.

"?"

"Time for you to die!" said Saddam.

"3...2...1..." counted Ryoga. Crash! Ranma lands head first on Saddam.


"..."


"Now...all you have to do is untie us Ranma." said Ryoga.

"Yea, yea, I'm coming, I'm coming."

5:30 p.m.


"Thanks for saving them Ryoga and Ranma." said Sod.


"The in the seven hells were you?" asked Inuyasha.

"Watching the ratings go up with some nice hot chocolate. Well...I have a ship ready for you two, it's at the docks."

"Don't worry, we know were it is." replied Ranma.

6:00 p.m.

"Ok, now that Saddam is captured, I get the $25,000,000 reward." said Sod.

"WHAT!?" yelled Inuyasha.


"Well, in the contract, it says, I get whatever reward money."


"Yes, well, it also says that we must have at least 5% of it!" yelled Sango.

"DAMNIT! FOR THE FIRST TIME I DON'T WANT YOU TO READ THE CONTRACT, YOU DO! TALK ABOUT IRONIC!" yelled Sod.

"That means, we get 1,250,000 dollars each!" exclaimed Kagome.

"...*Sod faints*..."


"Well, since he's out cold..."


"I'll take 20!" yelled Miroku.

"WHA?"


"Come and get them!" yelled Shippo as all the girls wonder why all the guys are lining up behind Inuyasha as he handed Shippo a large wad of cash.

"You pervert!" yelled Kikyo as she noticed that they were selling pictures of the girls in lingerie. "I mean, I can't believe it! I could have done that for you at no charge!" All the girls sweatdropped...

"Shippo...I'm gonna give you till the count of three...1..." said Kagome.

"It's like this; I'm gonna say it in one word...BYE!" Shippo dashes of into the kitchen, but then the wall crashes onto him.

"Were the heck am I!" yelled Ryoga.

(A/N- I know he's been showing up a lot lately, but I love Ranma! Not like that you perverts! I read them a lot, and I mean a LOT!)

"I can't believe you got lost so easily, I said "Follow me!" talk about directionally challenged!" yelled a now female Ranma.


"Did we just kill something?"

"Nothing important." replied Kagome.

"This isn't Russia right?"


"He really is..." Onna-Ranma was about to answer but Miroku interrupts her.


"Will you bare my child?" Onna-Ranma kicks Miroku into Leo (Low Earth Orbit, possibly heading toward the district of Nermia in Tokyo, but who cares?!)

"Don't tell me...he's a lech?"


"Yup." answered Kagome.

"What happen?" asked Shippo.


"Hand them over!"


"Hand what?"


"Those pictures!"

"Do I even know you!?" yelled Shippo, `All too easy!'


"I guess he has amnesia..."

"So, that means, this is the end of all our problems, and Miroku was one of them!"

"YAY!" exclaimed everyone else.

`Oh, this is just the beginning.' thought Shippo.

7:00 p.m.


"Since its dark, you guys should spend the night." said Sod...after making a recovery.


"Why not? We'll stay until noon in the morning."

---A late confession cam---

Inuyasha: Drooling over photos of Kagome.

Kagome: I can't believe I live in a house full of perverts!

Sango: Perverts!

Miroku's not here, but nobody really cares.

Shippo: I'll let all you watchers know, I don't have amnesia, I'm gonna do something so embarrassing to everyone! Like that long cylinder battery powered thing Kikyo has!

Sesshomaru: What's this? *Sesshomaru pulls out a Sesshy doll* Oh my god, this was Rin's doll she lost on Monday! And a Betty Crocker Cookbook! Oh well...

Naraku: Were the hell is my cook book?

Kikyo: All Inuyasha has to do was ask! And I'd be happy to pose for him!

Kouga: Also drooling over photos of Kagome.

Ranma: Why the hell do I have to be here?


Ryoga: Where the heck am I?

7:30 p.m.

"What a hectic day! Getting kidnapped by Saddam, boot camp, and being saved by Ryoga twice!" said Sango, and then she notices a little black pig on the floor. "Awe! What a cute piggy, I know! I'll call you P-Chan!"


"Only an idiot would give that name to a pig!" replied Kagome.

"What are you? Jealous!"

"Of course I am!"

"...!..."

"It's not every day your dinner just walks up to you!"

"WHY YOU BITCH!" Sango, once again, jumps onto Kagome and they had another fight.

8:00 p.m.


After being bandaged, the girls, and guys, formed a circle.

"What are we doing Kikyo?" asked Inuyasha.


"Contacting the dead."

"Ok...Kikyo, you need help."


"Where are we?" Ryoga asked from the inside of a closet.


"Open the door you idiot!" yelled Ranma.

"Well...I'd like to introduce you to my good friend!" said Kikyo. Then a huge cloud appeared and everyone sweat dropped.

"Hi Kikyo!" said the figure.

"Hi Adie!"


"Don't call me that!"


"Fine...hi Hitler!"


"What the f*** is going on?" yelled Ranma.

"Just saying hi to Hitler!"


"You're friend with an evil dictator?"

"He's not evil, just misunderstood!"


"Whatever! Let's contact the one person I always wanted to meet!"


"Who?" asked Kikyo.

"Akane's mom!"


"Ok!" then a light came and Akane's mom appears.


"I got drunk and smoked crack all night right?" asked Ranma's mom.


"No..."


"You must be Ranma!" said the creature.

"You must be Mrs. Tendo!"

"Well, it was originally Ayame Higurashi," Kagome gasped.


"You must be my aunt!"


"Whatever do you mean?"

"My mom's name was Kyoto!"


"That's my baby sister alright!"


"Now, I want to ask you some questions!" said Ranma.

"Don't worry, you have my blessing!"


"WHA?"

"You know, the whole "Akane can't stop crying and you went to her room in the middle of the night to try to comfort her, and then you both had the best night ever"!"


"Well, would you look at the time? All dead people should be resting in peace." both the figures, Hitler and Ayame, disappeared.


"Ok...let's just see what's gonna happen in the next season of this show." said Kikyo.

---In Nermia---

"This is the happiest day of my life!" cried Soun.

"Isn't it a good thing we got the T.V. fixed?" said Kasumi.

"Yea, and how the ratings are so good, it's aired in 3 different countries!" replied Nabiki.

"I really need to destroy this television set before anything else happens." replied Akane.

---Back to see more embarrassing stuffs---

"Ok..." said Kikyo as they all gazed into the crystal ball.

---Inside Neverlend! Oops, wrong show! The crystal ball---

"Ok...let's just see what's gonna happen in the next season of this show." said Cologne.

---They all gaze into the ball---

"Ok...let's just see what's gonna happen in the next season of this show."

---Let's skip ahead---

"Ranma?" asked Akane, full of lust in her eyes.

"Yes?"

"I love you!"


"I love you too." replied Ranma, unaware that they were kissing passionately. Akane reaches for his belt.

---Kikyo turns off the Crystal ball, and all the guys snap back into reality---

Ryoga looks at Ranma.


"Heh, heh, heh?" Ranma laughed nervously. Ryoga chases Ranma out the bedroom.


"Lets go to sleep." said Kikyo.

10:00 p.m.

---In Nermia---

"Just one more year!" yelled Genma.


"My, we really are gonna see some love..." said Nabiki.

"You people are perverts!" yelled Akane.

---Back to the island---

Everyone went to sleep and nothing too interesting happened...unless you called a black little piglet getting cuddled to death.

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm done now! *Angry mob looks at Sod* If you want to know why I took so long it's because I got a girlfriend! *Mob not convinced* Ok, I got tired for a little while. Well, anyway, I wanted to tell you that I might put this story on hold to type another Fanfiction. Well, anyways I would like to tell everyone that...

There are 2 people in this world...

BASTARDS...

And people who review...

You're not a bastard...are you?

Over and Out.


Remember! Review or I'll snipe you out!

Oh yea.

You also have too choices.

Review...

...or a long and agonizing death...

Make good choices! Like Boxers or briefs? *Mob looks at Sod funny*

(A/N-If you want to ask me a question, ask me in the review, like

Dear Inuyasha,

What if you do if Kagome admits her feelings to you?

Signed,

BB

Actually asked from my brother!

"Probably...I don't know." replied Inuyasha.

"YOU JERK!" yelled Kagome as she slapped him.

(Get the Picture? Please do that, It'll be fun, and you ask "All of them" or "The girls", "Kagome and Sango"...etc.)

CYA LATER!