InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Stay Close to Me ❯ Dinner time and Rin ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Stay Close To Me

Chapter 4: Dinner time an Rin

Review Responses:

Seshygirl04, Yugi muto's wife, i-luv-inuyasha, Tessa, Kasatka, KLik, servent-vampfreak, Cione, RenaeAurora, Allalaiya, Baybe-Dinez, and kuramasgirl556 THANK U ALL!

<a/n>in case you ppl haven't noticed yet means thinking, means talking so…yeah.

Kagome was awoken by a hard thumping at the end of her bed. "Wake up! Wake up! A high pitched little voice called out to her. "Go away InuYasha" she murmured to the voice. The bed stopped moving and that was when suspicion came over her, "he doesn't give up that easily" she thought to herself.

She slowly opened her eyes allowing them to flutter for a moment before screaming out in surprise. Kagome jumped backwards, tumbling over the edge of her bed and landing on her butt. She just sat there dazed for a moment before slowly getting up and looking over the top of the bed to find a little girl around the age of 6 sitting there staring at her with worry in her big brown eyes.

"Is Miko-kun alright?" asked the little girl in confusion. "Did Rin scare Miko-kun?" the little girl said now with an ashamed look in her eyes. "No! No! Not at all! Kagome said as relief washed over her body. It's only a little girl, she told herself. WAIT! Why would a little girl be in Sesshomaru's home? Kagome decided to keep her cool and ask the little girl why she was here.

"Hi, I'm Kagome" she said in her usual cheery voice. "What's your name?" "Rin's name is Rin!" The little girl said gaily and her big brown eyes shown with happiness that she didn't scare Kagome. "Hello Rin-Chan", Kagome said sweetly smiling at the girl. `This girl seems so sweet, why is she here of all places?'.

"Why are you here Rin-Chan?" Kagome asked in interest as a disturbing thought came across her mind. (A/N I am such a hentai today and every other day!) "Rin lives with Sesshomaru-Sama and Jaken-Sama!"Rin squealed "They treat Rin good but it gets lonely only playing with Jaken-Sama", Rin replied with a downcast look on her face which left as soon as it came when she said, "Sesshomaru-Sama tells Rin that Kagome-neesan will be playing with Rin for a while!" `I feel so sorry for this girl she has no one to play with but an old ugly toad', Kagome thought to her self. `I wonder what happened to her parents'.

Kagome was brought out of her thoughts when she felt a soft tug at the end of her sleeve, she looked down to see Rin staring up at her with her big brown eyes shining brightly. "Kagome-neesan? Did you here Rin?" Kagome smile sadly and nodded slowly, "Yes Rin-Chan I`ll play with you for a while.

"Hey!" InuYasha yelled, "come back here I just wanna know were the western castle is!" "AHHHHHHH! Demon! Demon! Run!" an old man screamed out in alarm as a demon with white hair and doggy ears jumped in front of him.

`This is hopeless' the pissed off hanyou thought to himself and trudged on to where he thought the western lands were. `I only hope that Kagome hasn't lost faith in me yet' and with that he took off to the sky.

Rin's chattering was cut short by a loud rap on the door. Without waiting for an answer Jaken burst into the room with that stupid staff he always carried around too. "Jaken-sama" Rin cried happily and jumped off Kagome's bed onto the unprepared toad demon who yelped in surprise as she collided with him.

"Argh! Get off me you brat" Jaken snapped at Rin who was squeezing him to death in a tight embrace. "I told you not to leave your room" he said gasping for air. "Jaken-Sama told Rin not to leave her room last night" Rin giggled. Jaken started to say something back to the little girl but stopped when he remembered his reason for coming into the room.

"Miko" he said to Kagome rudely. You are to come down to breakfast immediately after you get dressed, there are fresh clothes in your wardrobe over there, do I make myself clear? "Sure, whatever" Kagome said to him halfheartedly, her stomach growled and she realized she was starving. She slid off her bed and slowly dragged her feat towards the wardrobe. "Umm, aren't you going to leave?" Kagome asked quizzically. "No" Jaken said firmly. "But I'm getting dressed!" Kagome yelled in annoyance. "Good for you" he spat at her smirking at her impatience. Kagome ran over to Jaken and to his surprise kicked him with an exceeding force through the open door then it shut locking it in the process. "Perverted toad", she mumbled in disgust.

She walked back over to the wardrobe and peered inside looking for something to wear. A long red gown covered in black dragons caught her eye. The ends of the sleeves were encrusted with gold and the hem silver, the material was much softer than silk and gave off a radiance of color. "Wow" Kagome whispered in awe at the stunning dress. "Perfect!" she stated and proceeded to put it on.

Kagome had just left her room when she realized she had no idea were the dinning room was. That's when Rin showed up again. "Kagome-neesan's gown is so pretty!" Rin squealed with delight. "Arigato Rin-chan! Your kimono is just so kawaii!" she replied smiling sweetly at the little girl. "Umm, Rin-chan? Could you please show me where the dinning room is?" Kagome said and blushed. "Of course!" Rin said happily, "follow Rin!" and with that she started off down the hall.

Kagome walked into the dinning room and gasped, around her was the most magnificent room she had ever saw. The walls were a deep crimson red and huge iridescent windows that reflected the colors of the sun that shown through them. Above her were long big chandeliers tracing along the edge of the rotunda shaped ceiling, they were gold and silver shining brightly with wax candles giving the room a bright but eerie glow.

A servant showed her to her seat which just happened to be next to the bastard who kidnapped her in the first place. She groaned inwardly to herself before sitting down.

Kagome said nothing the first five minutes, but just starred at the oak wood table as if it amazed her or something. She could feel Sesshomaru's gaze on her the whole time and thought to herself, `why does he have to stare at me'? Finally Sesshomaru broke the silence.

"Do you find the table interesting miko?" he said with no hint of sarcasm in his voice at all. Kagome found herself blushing furiously but still kept her gaze on the table. "No, and my names Kagome not miko" she managed to mumble, `why am I blushing so much!?' she thought. "Ow"! Kagome yelped as she was brought out of her thoughts by a sharp pain in her foot.

She looked down to see Jakens staff on top of her foot, what the- she was cut off by Jaken saying "how dare you not address milord properly!" he yelled at her angrily. You should be punished severely and hung by your thumbs in the- Jaken was cut off by Sesshomaru kicking him in the faced sending him flying to the other end of the room. Rin laughed out loud at that and Kagome managed a smile.

"Stop starring and eat" a voice commanded her. "Wha…? She said in surprise. "I said eat!" Sesshomaru said fiercely glaring at her. "A weak miko is useless" he stated. "Hey wait a minute! She cried out in alarm. "Who said I would be useful too you!?" "No one he said" matter of factly, "now eat before I have to shove it down your throat". She gulped but didn't touch the food and instead just stared at it like it was poisonous. Then a thought hit her `what if it was!' "How do I know you didn't poison this she stated. "A dead miko is as useful a weak one" he said anger rising in his voice. Kagome swore she saw a glint of red in his eyes but quickly shook it off.

Kagome slowly started to nibble at the food before her hunger consumed her and she started devouring it like there was no tomorrow. When there was nothing left but the wine she stopped. `I can't drink that' she thought `there's just something not right about it'. She put her hands in her lap and just sat there quietly staring at the table again.

"Drink your wine" Sesshomaru ordered. `I have to think of an excuse not to she thought panicky. "I don't drink" she said nervously. "Oh?" Sesshomaru mused. `Well now you do" he said in his bored voice. "I'm not old enough to drink!" she exclaimed! "Drink it or die" he hissed at her. She drank it.

Kagome had to be brought to her room by a servant, because after her first sip of wine she collapsed on the dinning room floor.

Lying on her bed, Kagome was sweating as the cold beads of water went down her face and neck. She moved restlessly about, a was voice screaming in her head. "Help….me……….Inu..Yasha….she managed to whisper before the screaming consumed her whole body sending waves of pain up and down it. She let out a blood curdling scream that seemed to echo through the whole castle before going limp on her bed not moving an inch.

A sudden sting of pain hit InuYasha's heart as he was flying through the air. `Kagome!' he thought, `she's in pain I know it!' and with that his speed increased and he sped off a blur even to Sesshomaru's eyes.

___________________________*.*_________________________________ ______

A/N there! Done! I'll update as soon as possible but you'll have to be patient I'm very busy lately and I'm lucky to have finished this chappie! Well it's decided it's going to be a inu/kag not a sess/kag and my muses name is fesop! Say hi fesop!

Fesop: fesop is a mute.

Sg3: ……………..

Fesop: What!

Sg3: …….fesop, mutes don't talk.

Fesop: fesop knows!

Sg3: you're stupid.

Fesop: 0.0 huh?!

Sg3: yeah, that's fesop and he says hi.

Fesop: fesop is MUTE!

Sg3: SHUT UP THEN! (runs over to fesop and bonks him on the head)

Fesop: (runs away crying)

Sg3: Ignore fesop completely he's really stupid. Also I think I'm going to add some miroku and sango to the story. It seems kinda empty without them dontcha think? Well I need a hentai monk in my story so if you ppl don't like it OH WELL! Once again ARIGATO! (is that how you spell it?) I'm not going to ask you to review cuz if you really like it you will without any one telling u to………………………… 230;…………………………. who am I kidding? REVIEW PLZ! Also if u read my fic u gotta read my friend seshygirl04's fic it's called "yokaiandthemiko" If you guys have any questions or idea's for me feel free to email or send me them in a review. ^_^ remember helpful criticism is welcomed! In fact plz tell me what I did wrong so I can correct it thanxs!

~sesshygirl~

Ja Ne