InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Suddenly Love ❯ inuyasha ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was the stupid wench who has been scaring me all along, at first I thought it was a burglar since I didn't, I don't and I won't believe in ghosts so everything lead me to think it was a burglar. But once I started to give it a deep thought, how many burglars decide to take a bath? Like I said, I refuse to believe in ghosts and to think the house was haunted since it was supposed to become my new home. My stupid roommate decided to get things serious with his girlfriend and I can't afford the rent alone and once my father's lawyer told me I got the house I decided to check it out.
 
I'm not going to complicate the story for you and unlike the wench I don't like to talk that much, my name's Inuyasha my father Inutaishou married the wench's mother and they unfortunately died in a car accident a few days ago. I have a big half brother named Sesshomaru who is currently planning to get married with a girl who is younger than me, that bastard would marry a 15 year old if it wasn't illegal. So like I told you before, I don't like talking that much so let's get back to the story.
 
After the wench ended the phone call, she explained everything to me. Our parents decided to leave the house to both of us so we can become friends. What kind of stupid idea was that? I wasn't going to survive in that house filled with an annoying bitch whining about everything, I rather kill myself but since I had nowhere else to live…
 
“So I have to deal with your annoying voice everyday?” I asked as I looked on the cupboard for another pack of ramen.
 
“And I have to deal with you jerk! I think they are punishing us…” she frowned, for some reason I liked to watch her like that but I shook my head and started boiling some water.
 
“And why would they do that? I haven't done anything to my father…” I placed the ramen in the boiling water. “Besides, living with you wouldn't be a punishment… It'll be more like hell”
 
“I have an idea… the house is big enough for the two of us to live and never face each other, right?” I nodded. “Why don't we just divide the house?”
 
“Awesome idea wench, bring a bucket of paint and let's trace a line to divide it” I said sarcastically, that had to be the most stupid idea I ever heard.
 
“Then what do you suggest we do, mister I-know-it-all?” she folded her arms and looked at me as I was thinking about something non-stupid.
 
“Let's live together… I need to stay somewhere and I know you have to do the same, I think that some time together won't harm” I offered as I poured the water of the pot on the sink.
 
“Great… then I'm moving out as fast as I can, you can keep this creepy house” I saw her shivering a little.
 
“I'm not keeping this house either, I'm selling this place” I placed the ramen on a bowl and started eating. “Besides, I bet a place like this much be worth a lot of money”
 
“First of all, swallow the food on your mouth before you talk and second I thought your father was rich and you didn't need money”
 
“Yeah… I'm getting the money the day Sesshomaru gets married, on my father's will it said that if one of us married the two of us would get the money” I replied and only to annoy the wench, I talked with my mouth full.
 
“Whatever, an old dog will never learn new tricks…” she sighed as she said that and as she looked at me, did that mean she was talking about me? What the fuck?! Stupid wench… if she was a boy she would be dead by now.
 
“What do you mean by that?” I asked, this time I swallowed everything before talking.
 
“Nothing, I'm going to Souta's room…” she was walking out the kitchen when I almost choked, the wench thought she was going to sleep in the brat's room?
 
“Hell no! I'm going to stay there… you stay at your mother's room”
 
“No way, I placed my things at my brother's room already”
 
“And I moved them to your mother's room… you stay there”
 
“No!” she yelled and I could tell she was mad, once again the thought of her looking cute when she was mad crossed my mind but it soon faded when I found something to tease her about.
 
“Afraid?” I smirked and she shook her head furiously.
 
“No! And what about you? Why don't stay at your father's bedroom? Are you afraid?” that stupid wench blew up my plan of scaring her and I just shook my head.
 
“Of course not, I always liked Souta's room better” I lied; I said I don't believe in ghosts but that didn't mean they couldn't exist so yeah, maybe I was a little bit afraid.
 
“You liar! You're just saying that because you can't admit you're afraid” she said, that damn wench could read minds? I walked out the kitchen.
 
“Believe what you want wench, I don't care!” I yelled to her as I went upstairs but then her footsteps seemed to be closer and I found her running towards her brother room.
 
“Okay, I think you're scared… but I'm going to stay at Souta's room” she said as she ran to the brat's room once I tried to beat her she had already gone to her brother's room and locked it.
 
I was mad when I knew about that, but I was still not going to stay at my father's room. I grabbed some blankets from the closet next to the wench's new room and went to the living room to set up my new bed, for that night I let it pass but the next morning I was taking all the things that belonged to the wench out of that room and set my things in there. Why do I hate the wench so much? She's annoying, that's why and when I first saw her she resembled to someone I know. Anyway, as I tried to sleep my stomach started grumbling. I usually eat three, four and even five packs of ramen for dinner, lunch, breakfast or just because I'm hungry but this night I barely got two.
 
“I'm so hungry…” I mumbled to myself as I went to the kitchen to look for more.
 
I noticed there was some food the wench had prepared before I ate my second bowl of ramen; I was so hungry that I ate the wench's food. She wasn't bad at cooking, she wasn't bad at all but I would never admit it or her ego would go from her head to the skies and above, so my secret passion for her food would always be a secret. After that, I went to sleep with my stomach full.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
The next morning, a delicious aroma of waffles and hot chocolate syrup invaded my nose waking me up in the process. I yawned and looked around to find me in the living room, I forgot the wench beat me to get to the brat's room and I ended up there. I walked to the kitchen as I yawned and found the wench eating waffles and reading the newspaper. She looked at me for a second and kept on reading, stupid wench the least thing she could do was greet me.
 
“Is there any ramen?” I asked her.
 
“I don't know… check the cupboard” she said eating the last piece of her waffle.
 
I did as the wench recommended me but found nothing, my stomach grumbled and I sighed as I looked at the fridge for something good to eat.
 
“I accidentally made some extra waffles, why don't you eat them?” the wench said but I told you I wasn't going to admit I liked her food so…
 
“I bet it has poison or something, you wouldn't give me something good to eat unless it had something wrong with it…” I took out mayonnaise, mustard, lettuce, ketchup and ham.
 
“Why do you hate me so much?” ah, something I actually liked about the wench was that she gets the hints very fast and clear.
 
“Because you're annoying and a wench” I answered looking for bread on the cupboard.
 
“Look, if we are going to live together we should be nice with each other…” she said placing on the sink her plate and glass.
 
“I wouldn't be able to…” my cell phone started ringing so I went out the kitchen to the living room to check who was calling, it was her. “Hello?”
 
“Hi Inu… what are you doing later tonight?” she asked.
 
“Um… I don't know weren't you going out with Naraku?”
 
The girl to who I was talking on the phone was my ex and my girlfriend. We had an on again off again relationship and this time I called it off. Why? She was cheating on me with an idiot, I couldn't blame her I barely got time for her but I blamed her for being so mean to me, Kikyo has been the only girl who I actually loved or at least I thought I loved her. She was very sweet but sometimes I felt she didn't love me as much as I loved her. Sometimes I even think she hates everything about me, she says my hair color is not normal, that I should use contact lens because my amber eyes are weird and we usually argue about that. But no matter how complicated things get between us we always end up together.
 
“No, he cancelled our date at last minute so… why don't we go to your apartment and watch a movie?”
 
“Sorry but I don't live at my apartment anymore, I'm living at my parents old house” I answered and I noticed the wench coming to the living room. “But why don't you come anyways?”
 
“That's great… I'll be at your house by 20, bye Inu” gosh I hate that nickname and as soon as I hung, I grabbed my things to take a shower.
 
“If you don't mind me asking, who was that?” the wench asked.
 
“I do mind and I'm not telling you who she is, she's coming here at 20 and I don't want to see you here by then” I was walking upstairs when I hear her squeal.
 
“What?! Last time I checked this is my house too and I'm not going anywhere tonight…”
 
“Listen wench, this girl is my date and if she finds out I'm living with a girl specially someone so ugly as yourself, she's going to be mad so you better find something to do tonight” I went to take a bath before the wench could say something else.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
At night I made sure everything was perfect for Kikyo, I went to the supermarket to buy some microwave popcorn and more ramen. The wench did obey me and found something good to do at night, although I had to admit that it shocked me when she obeyed me, but at the same time I was grateful. Somehow, now that she did something nice for me I had to admit that I started to feel she wasn't that stupid and annoying, someone really annoying wouldn't have let me be alone with Kikyo. She arrived at 20 like she promised and brought a movie with her, something stupid named `4 weddings and a funeral'. I didn't care I wasn't going to watch the movie so that wasn't a problem.
 
“Can you bring some popcorn please Inu?” she asked and I nodded, I hate that nickname but when she calls me like that it means she is happy to be with me.
 
“You want something to drink?” I asked from the kitchen and I heard her say yes so I grabbed three cans of beer for me and I glass of water for her.
 
“Thanks… what took you so long?” she asked drinking some water.
 
“I don't have eight hands like to grab everything at the same time” I answered annoyed, like I said, Kikyo can be very sweet but sometimes she is a bitch.
 
“You could have come before to bring me popcorn”
 
“What am I your lap dog?”
 
“See! This is why I'm dating more people! You are so damn temperamental!” she said as she stopped the movie. “I'm leaving; I don't know why I thought we could have a normal night…”
 
“Kikyo, wait!” that's when the door opened and I saw the wench.
 
She came in with an idiot who had black long hair tied in a pony tail, he had blue eyes and to me it seemed gay. Remember what I said about the wench earlier? That now she seemed to be nice? I regret all I said… she was still an annoying wench.
 
 
 
A/N: I'm going to explain this to you right now, my story will go one chapter from kag's point of view and the other chapter to inu's point of view… do you guys like it till now? Review please!!! =)