InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Suddenly Love ❯ inuyasha ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I couldn't believe that I hugged the wench, when I saw what seemed to be two people sitting on the basement floor I screamed like a little girl and I had to admit that I was very scared and I thought the wench felt the same so I hugged her to calm her down. But then I had to question myself, why would I care if the wench was or not scared? After I saw her blushing, I quickly pulled apart and turn around not to let her see that I was blushing too. When I was sure I wasn't blushed anymore I turned around and saw the two people clearly, they were nothing but big old dolls.
 
“They were just dolls…” I said and she breathed normally.
 
“I thought they were corpses” she giggled lamely and I shook my head.
 
“Stupid wench, you think our parents were some kind of killers?” I asked as I went upstairs.
 
“You were afraid” she stated and somehow I could tell she was smiling as she said that.
 
“Of course not, I was just… trying to scare you” I turned around to face her and she was smiling.
 
“You screamed like in a horror movie and you hugged me, admit it, you were as scared as I was…” I rolled my eyes kept walking upstairs.
 
“Whatever, goodnight wench” I said and I turned of the lights as I closed the basement door.
 
“Inuyasha!!!” I heard her scream and I laughed as I opened the door. “You jerk! Couldn't you at least leave me with the lights on?!”
 
“Are you afraid of dark?” I smirked as she frowned, she looked cute.
 
“No!” we heard another thunder and the lights went off again, the wench let out a gasp and I felt her arms around me, she quickly let me go and if it wasn't dark she could have see me blushing. “Sorry”
 
“I'll go check the lights this time, I see you did an awful work” I said and she frowned again.
 
I went downstairs and tried to turn on the lights but apparently it wasn't the lights switches, something smelled like burning and I guess we wouldn't be able to have light that night. I went back upstairs and found the wench at the kitchen with some candles and she was preparing herself a sandwich.
 
“Why aren't the lights on?” she asked and I sat before I could tell the scary cat what happened.
 
“Apparently something in the light switch burned so we won't have light till tomorrow until I repair it” she arched her left brow.
 
“You… are going to repair it?” did that meant she thought I couldn't do it? Stupid wench.
 
“Yeah, why wouldn't I?” I asked and she shook her head placing half of a sandwich in front of me and keeping the other half.
 
“Nothing, never mind…” I pushed away the plate she gave me, like I said before my passion for her food would be a secret.
 
“I'm going upstairs; beware of the ghost wench… I mean, goodnight” I smirked and walked out the room when I heard another thunder.
 
I froze when I saw someone standing right in front of me, since I was back in the dark I couldn't see anything and I was about to shit my pants so I wasn't moving from there. The thunder stroke again and I could see the wench right in front of me. How did she move so fast from the kitchen to the living room? Who knows… but she did scare me. I think that wasn't her intention since when I saw her face it seemed more like she was scared.
 
“I'm scared of the dark…” she mumbled. I heard her loud and clear but I just needed to hear it one more time.
 
“What? I couldn't hear you” I said and she sighed annoyed.
 
“I'm afraid of the dark, okay? I, Kagome Higurashi, am scared of the dark” she admitted and I chuckled. “You happy now?”
 
“Yeah… goodnight” I was walking upstairs when I heard her squeal.
 
“I didn't tell so you could just laugh at me! I told you because I… I don't want to be alone tonight” she crossed her arms and I rolled my eyes.
 
You see, even thought the wench is annoying, stupid, useless and I hate her; I could never let someone suffer, okay, only girls but the wench is a girl and I felt sorry for her so I grabbed some blankets from the living room and walked upstairs.
 
“I'm sleeping at Souta's room and so do you but I'll have the bed” I said and walked upstairs, I felt her arms around me again. “Now why are you scared?”
 
“I'm not scared anymore, thanks Inuyasha” she said and I blushed a little, she followed me to the room.
 
I laid on Souta's bed and I watched as the wench prepared her bed, she did an awful work. Well, to me she did an awful job since everything was so arranged and very nice settled but why would she do that if she was about to sleep? She laid there carefully as if she was afraid of scattering her bed. I got tired of watching her and turned around to face the wall, after a few minutes I feel asleep. As I was sleeping peaceful after an hour I felt a pillow choking me and I thought it was the wench, she said everything to kill me but I realized that there was only a pillow so I threw it down to the floor and hit the wench. She got up immediately and started squealing.
 
“Why did you wake me up?” she asked.
 
“You tried to kill me by putting that pillow over my face”
 
“I did that to stop you from snoring, not even a plane is that loud!” the wench had to be lying; I have never snored in my life, never.
 
“You must be the one snoring and trying to blame me!”
 
“That's stupid… how could I hear myself snoring while I was sleeping?” she grabbed the pillow and hugged it, showing me her back. “I'm going back to sleep”
 
I wasn't letting the wench have the last word, to me it meant as if she had won the battle but if I didn't win, no one was going to win. I threw her my pillow and caught her attention. She threw it back to me hitting me right on the face; I growled and got up to start hitting her with my pillow.
 
“Ouch! What are you doing jerk?!” she yelled and took the pillow away from me.
 
“You did not just win that argument” she looked at me with a confused face and I nodded. “And maybe you were dreaming you heard someone snoring”
 
“Whatever, goodnight” she gave me back the pillow and she went back to sleep, I still couldn't feel like I had won that part so I hit her again with the pillow.
 
“Goodnight” I said before she could start squealing again and I tried to sleep, I love to win.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
The next morning, I went downstairs since I heard some voices and laughs all around the place. I thought that the wench was watching TV too loud or she had a guest, my second guess was the right one. I found the wench having breakfast with that guy who pissed me off last night. When the wench was gone to change her clothes, he told me something disgusting I would never forget.
 
“What a fine piece of ass…”
 
For some reason, that made me mad and filled me with the desire of killing him so I decided to follow my instinct but the wench interfered at last minute. When she asked me why I couldn't tell her, I thought that if I told her she would start thinking that I like her or some shit like that; to make it easier, the wench might think I was jealous. I have only felt jealous once and that was when Kikyo told me she was dating someone else, since she didn't told me who the bastard was I had to find out from someone else. So Kikyo called me a `jealous freak' and that was when I knew what jealousy was.
 
I entered the kitchen and I instantly felt a deadly glare coming from that guy, whatever his name was took his eyes off me when Kagome got up and grabbed another cup of coffee for herself. Now that I looked at him better, he was very ugly or to me it seemed like that but I wasn't gay like to see what guys were good looking and which ones were ugly. I guess the wench couldn't do better and ended up with that looser, I feel sorry for her.
 
“Good morning Inuyasha, do you want a donnut? I didn't make them, Kouga brought them” the wench said and I shook my head.
 
“What is he doing here?” I asked as I went to the cupboard to prepare myself ramen.
 
“Kouga brought me breakfast and I thought I could invite him to eat it with us, I thought you wouldn't care” she said and I tried to turn on grill to boil some water. “There's no electricity, remember?”
 
“I thought it worked on gas” I lied, of course I knew it was on electricity but since I was supposed to repair the electricity I wasn't going to let the wench know I forgot.
 
“You know Kagome, I know a thing or two about repairing the light switches… I can help you if you want” Koura or Kluge, whatever his name was said, I tried hard not to laugh but a chuckle escaped.
 
“Thanks, but no thanks…” I said and went out the kitchen, I was going to repair that thing by myself and no idiot dumbass was going to help me, especially someone like him.
 
To be honest, I didn't know a shit about that but I wasn't going to let someone like him help me, so I rather die with an electric shock than to let that man help me. Fixing light switches wasn't that hard, at least the man I hired after Kagome and that guy left didn't seem to have a problem on repairing that. He did that in half an hour and charged me 150 bucks for that but at least I got my pride.
 
At night, I got to eat 7 packs of ramen, I tried for so long to repair that those stupid light switches and I think I even electrified myself about three times before I gave up. After that, I got a call from the channel network I was hoping to get hired from. For the last 5 years I have been working at my father's company but now that Sesshomaru was handling it I thought it was my turn to focus on my career.
 
“Hello?” I answered as I ate some of my ramen.
 
“Hello, am I speaking to Mister Takashi?” a girl asked.
 
“Yeah, the same”
 
She explained me that I didn't get the place I wanted, I was hoping to get hired as the assistant of the anchorman. That guy gets to redact the anchorman news instead of presenting them on air and I thought that might be my ideal job but they offered me anchorman. I wasn't going to say no to my first job offer in years so they told me I started working the next day. The wench got to the house right in time to hear me hung up and knowing how annoying she was I bet she wanted to ask me who called.
 
“Who called?” she asked, I knew she was going to ask.
 
“No one, it was for me not for you” I answered and went to brat's room.
 
“Hey! It's my turn to sleep at Souta's room tonight!” she yelled and I turned around to face her.
 
“Remember that last night you slept at Souta's room with me? It's my turn to have the room all by myself… have fun at the living room wench” I yawned and went to sleep.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
The next morning, I showered and changed to my most stylish clothes, if I was going to be an anchorman I had to be in my best clothes. I looked at the wench who was dressed kind of like me, till that day I had no idea on what she worked. I didn't care either but we had to buy food for each one, I wasn't going to share my ramen with her. I ate only one pack of ramen, I was very nervous and the thought of me eating 4 made me nauseous. I drove as fast as I could to the network to find the wench there.
 
“What are you doing here?” she asked me as she looked at me confused and amazed.
 
“Well, I actually…”
 
“Ah, Kagome… I see you meet our new anchorman, Inuyasha Takashi” the wench was about to faint, I could feel it.
 
 
A/N: OMG! It's been almost a week since I updated!!! Crap! I promise next time I'll try to update sooner it's just my freaking school which has been making me stop my usual quick updates, anyway! Review please!!! =) ps. Someone asked me to email her as soon as I updated but stupid me forgot saving her email in my contacts… next time I will send you a notification and if someone else wants one… feel free to ask it! =)