InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Suddenly Love ❯ kagome ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I've been trying for three years to get that place on the network and here comes this idiot and just steals it! I was so going to kill him if it wasn't that Yura was there, that girl was the biggest slut ever. Not that I liked to judge people but she was! She was always with a different man and I think that she had slept with almost everyman who worked at that place. I looked up at Inuyasha who had a big arrogant smile across his face and I had a big desire of crushing it.
 
“Kagome, please show Mister Takashi his office” Yura walked near to Inuyasha and whispered something on his ear.
 
“Okay, thanks… I'll think about it” he said and I rolled my eyes, I thought he had a girlfriend or something.
 
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't jealous… it's just that, I thought it was unfair for his girl to be treated that way. I always thought that a man should be loyal to his girlfriend and there shouldn't be such things as an open relationship. I walked down to his office and for my good luck it turned out to be my office too, yeah, we were sharing a house and now our work place.
 
“What did Yura tell you?” I asked, once again I'd like to repeat that I wasn't jealous.
 
“Something about a date, but I would never date her since Kikyo is with me” so the girl's name was Kikyo, weird name. “And besides, Yura is not my type”
 
Finally a reasonable man that… wait, did I just call Inuyasha a reasonable man? Whatever, what I meant was that there was a man that wasn't attracted by Yura and that meant that he didn't know how slutty she was. I wasn't going to tell him either, like if I would like to see Yura out and in work too.
 
“My office is nice” he said and I sat on my chair.
 
“Well, it's my office too so we got another thing to share” I said as I grabbed the news he had to say. “You better learn this lines, you got half an hour”
 
“You mean, that I got to share my office with you too?” was he deaf or something? I just said that.
 
“Yeah, you got half an hour to learn your lines” I repeated that too since I thought that if he didn't hear what I said about us sharing the office, he might I as well skipped the part of learning the lines.
 
“I have to share my office?” he asked again and sighed annoyed, I think he was doing it on purpose.
 
“For the last time, you do! And I don't like the idea either but we have to! Now start learning your stupid lines!” I stormed out of the office, slamming the door in the process.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Inuyasha did great broadcasting the news, who would know he was actually good for something else that didn't involve cursing? I went back home for lunch, thankfully I only had to work during the morning and the rest of the day I had it free. I entered and I noticed a UPS truck in front of the house. The guy walked next to me and asked me to sign something, he gave me a small cage and I entered the house to open it. I found a little kitty, how cute! The package was from my grandpa who didn't know about the bad news of me sharing the house with Inuyasha, he sent me the kitten to keep company.
 
“I think I'll name you Kirara” I already had a cat once, he died of obesity and his name was Buyo, this cat was a girl and I always found the name Kirara cute.
 
“What the fuck is that thing doing here?!” Inuyasha yelled and I picked up Kirara.
 
“It's my new cat Kirara, my grandpa send her for me and she is going to live with me” I didn't say `us' because me and Inuyasha living together wasn't a choice, it was more like a curse but keeping Kirara was great.
 
“No! I hate cats” he said and I placed Kirara inside the box and took it to the kitchen.
 
“Well, like it or not… I'm keeping her” I started to prepare lunch when he walked in the kitchen and took the box, he place it out.
 
“C'mon stupid cat… run away from here” I heard him say as he pushed Kirara out of the box.
 
“Inuyasha! Stay away from my cat!” I said and ran to steal the box away from him; I went back to the kitchen and place it there.
 
After my lunch, I took Kirara out with me. I thought that Inuyasha might try another trick like the last one so it was better for me to watch my back; I went to the pet store to buy a bed, cat food and some toys for her. A cute guy was my helper and he seemed to have a thing for cats, he loved them. He had light brown hair and his eyes had the same color, he seemed to be as tall as Kouga or Inuyasha.
 
“It's a beautiful cat you got there” he said for the thousand time, like I said he had a thing for cats. “I think it's a Persian, am I right?”
 
“I'm not sure… it might be, my grandpa just sent her to me this morning… I think he didn't want me to be alone” I said and smiled a little nervous.
 
“Well, I think he was trying to protect you… but if I was him, I would have get you a guardian dog” I blushed; I guess that was his way of telling me I'm cute.
 
“Thanks, I think I'll pay for these and leave… thanks again, bye” I said and he grabbed the things and carried them for me.
 
“I'll help… and maybe you would like to have an ice cream with me?” he asked and I thought about it for a second, I had nothing better to do the rest of the day and I didn't have a boyfriend so…
 
“I'd love to…” I smiled.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
After the ice cream I had with Hojo, that was the guy's name. I said goodbye after giving him my phone number, the guy was very nice to me and I thought that having a second date with him wouldn't harm. When I thought about that, I realized I was going against my own policies, I said I didn't like people who had an open relationship and I was doing the exact same thing! Or at least that was what Sango told me since I considered my dates with Hojo and Kouga as only dates between friends.
 
“If flirting was involved, it's not a date between friends anymore” Sango said to me on the phone, it had been days since I talked to her.
 
“But I wasn't flirting back! I don't like them… I mean…” I was at the living room and Inuyasha was just next to me, it felt awkward and I wanted him to leave. “Hold on a second”
 
“Alright…” I covered the phone with one hand and whispered to Inuyasha.
 
“Would you mind leaving me alone for a few minutes?” I asked.
 
“Oh sure, I'll leave immediately” he said and I smiled.
 
“Thanks…” I pulled away my hand. “Okay, where were we?”
 
“You were just telling me that you didn't like any of the guys you've been dating” Sango told me and Inuyasha was still there; I thought he said he was leaving, if he wasn't going to leave then he should have said so.
 
“Hold on a second” I repeated and covered the phone again. “I thought you said you would leave me”
 
“Since when do I obey your orders?” he said looking back at the TV. “First of all, I don't give a shit about what you're talking to your friend and second, when I said I was leaving I meant it sarcastically”
 
That jerk of Inuyasha, why didn't he say that before? I could have left before and now I would be talking to Sango, I would like to repeat, that jerk of Inuyasha. I walked out the room to Souta's room where I was planning on spending the night, Inuyasha had it last night and we were kinda taking turns to sleep there. Once I was down on the bed, with the door closed I tried to continue my conversation with Sango.
 
“Sorry about that, Inuyasha didn't want to leave me alone” I explained and I heard her giggle.
 
“Yeah, sorry Kagome but I have to go… I and Miroku… well, bye” she hung up on me as I heard giggles over the phone.
 
I was happy for Sango and at the same time I was jealous of her, having such a great relationship must be like a dream come true to her and I was jealous because that was exactly what I always wanted but my last boyfriend Bankotsu turned out to like more than one girl, he had three more girls than me. Remember what I said about Yura being a slut? I didn't think that way till I found out that Bankotsu was dating her too.
 
After that I went to the kitchen to prepare myself some food and I found Inuyasha boiling some water to prepare ramen, how `weird'. We ate dinner together but we didn't say a word to each other, I stared at Inuyasha as he ate and how disgusting he was… I could almost see ramen falling down his mouth; he couldn't even eat some of it first before he could put more on his mouth!
 
“Quit staring wench, it's rude” he said with his mouth full, like I said, an old dog will never learn new tricks and Inuyasha being the stubborn idiot he is… he would never learn to swallow before talking.
 
“Then stop being so damn gross!” I said in my defense and placed my plate on the sink, I was done eating.
 
“Oh sure, I'm sorry Miss Manners… I didn't know I had to behave…” he said rudely, placing his bowl on the sink too.
 
“I hate it when you are this way…” I rolled my eyes and walked to Souta's room.
 
“I'm having a date tomorrow, so you better be out of here by the night” Inuyasha said.
 
How could he be such a hypocrite? If he couldn't do me a favor as easy as leaving me alone in the living room for a few minutes, why would I leave him alone tomorrow night? The nerve of that guy, I had to let Inuyasha know that if he wanted me to do something nice for him… he would have to do the same for me.
 
“Oh, sure… I'll leave” I smiled and he looked suspicious at me.
 
“Thanks wench” he said and turned off the TV.
 
I went back to the kitchen and pulled out Kouga's and Hojo's number, I played a random game to pick one of the two numbers and Kouga became victorious, actually I cheated since Kouga made Inuyasha crazy. I called him and asked him to come for dinner tomorrow night, he gladly accepted and I told him to be dressed nice. You see, when someone asks me politely I do it gladly, however, Inuyasha was everything but polite and nice to me but I was not letting that rain on my parade. If I had to live for sometime with Inuyasha in this horrible house, things would change… and when I say things, I mean Inuyasha's stubborn attitude.
 
 
A/N: I don't know what's going on with me but I can't seem to update sooner!!!! Agh! I think its stress… anyway! Review please!!! =)