InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Suddenly Love ❯ inuyasha ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Candles, champagne and Italian food… Kikyo's favorite. I wasn't going to loose her against a bastard like Naraku, Kikyo deserves more than that idiot and fortunately she has me. I invited Kikyo over to ask her to apologize for what I did to her the other time, well… it was more like what the wench did to her the other time, how could she bring that bastard when I told her I had a date? Whatever, at least this time she had accepted to leave me alone. Somehow, I noticed some sarcasm in her voice but I think it was only my imagination.
 
“Are you going to leave or what?” I asked annoyed to the wench who had been placing lipstick for the last 15 minutes, she had a light green dress up to her knees and somehow I thought she looked good on it, but I guess it was only the dress.
 
“Yeah, immediately” she said and I looked at her strangely again, soon I heard the doorbell.
 
“It's time for you to leave” I said half singing half whispering, if the wench heard me could kill me.
 
“That must be Kouga!” she said.
 
Kouga? She was going out with that jerk? Not that I cared or something! But… I don't know; something about that guy just pisses me off! I guess that it's because that he is an idiot and I think the wench could go better than a pervert who just thinks about sex. But who am I to judge him? Miroku is my best friend and he is the same shit so if Kouga and Miroku are the same, why do I hate Kouga? Oh right! I forgot he is a jerk and besides, Kagome could do better than him… wait! Did I just call the wench by her name?
 
“I'm so glad you came… oh! Thanks, I love roses” I saw her sniffing the roses as the jerk gave her a kiss on the cheek.
 
“Wench! Can I talk to you?! Now!” I yelled furious and she rolled her eyes as she came upstairs.
 
“What? My date just arrived” she said annoyed.
 
“You were supposed to leave, you said you would” I reminded her.
 
“Since when do I obey your orders?” so the wench was lying, I should have known…
 
“Listen wench, someone really important to me is coming in 5 minutes so you better take your so called date out of here before she gets here!” I hissed.
 
“Make me!” she yelled and walked away from me. “Oh, by the way… your breath stinks; you might want to brush your teeth”
 
I smelled my breath to check if she was lying, she was. Stupid wench, how could she do this to me?! Kikyo was just about to arrive and I had to deal with a jerk and a wench at my living room. Thankfully the house was big enough, so I took the Italian food I bought for Kikyo to the dining room which was on the other side of the house. Just when I was done placing the champagne in ice and lightning up the candles I heard the doorbell, that had to be her.
 
“Hi Inu…” Kikyo said and I kissed her cheek. “So, what's for dinner?”
 
“What are you in a hurry?” I joked and she giggled a little before becoming serious again.
 
“Actually I am, sorry…” I frowned and guided her to the dinning room.
 
We talked for a while as we had dinner, only for that night I had something that wasn't ramen and I didn't like it at all, the wench could cook better. We were done eating and I was ready to get the switch of our relationship back to on, meaning that I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend again. Why was I doing this? I realized that leaving Kikyo was a mistake; I know she was dating Naraku and after I thought about it for a few days, I realized it was my fault. I pushed her over to Naraku because I was too depressed over my father's death, I wasn't even able to eat for a whole day and that was when I had a big argument with Kikyo, she told me she was dating someone else and I freaked out.
 
“You know Kikyo, I've been thinking about you… well, us and… I think we should… get back together” I said and I saw a smile vanishing from her face.
 
“Oh my god… Inu, you should have told me this earlier” she said and I got confused.
 
“What do you mean by that?”
 
“Today, I had lunch with Naraku…” she sighed and I only felt like killing that bastard, if that meant what I thought it meant… “And he asked me to be his girlfriend”
 
“What?!” she got a little scared because she jumped a little. “You of course said no, right?”
 
“I actually said yes…” I felt like going out and killing the bastard for stealing Kikyo. “I couldn't wait for you forever, I mean… I saw you living with this girl and I thought you two…”
 
“Me and the wench?!” I laughed a lot; Kikyo looked at me furious because she thought I was making fun of her. “I'm sorry Kikyo but… the wench?!”
 
“Yes and you know what lead me to that conclusion?” I shook my head. “When I saw you so jealous about that guy”
 
That gay? She was jealous because I said Kagome wasn't cute; let me explain this to you, me and Kikyo had known each other forever. Her father was friends with my father and we had been together forever but not as a couple exactly, just like friends. When we were 15, Kikyo asked me how would she look with make up and I told her that it wouldn't help at all because she wasn't even cute, to tell you the truth I was completely in love with her at that time but being the typical boy who hides his feelings, I said the opposite of what I meant. After three years I finally asked Kikyo out and we started our relationship.
 
“When I said she isn't cute, I was meaning it… it's not like you and me” she sighed.
 
“I know it is but… I don't know, it's just that you living with this girl in this house and spending almost half of your days together might lead you to something” she said but I couldn't get it, I hate the wench and I would always hate her.
 
“Believe me, nothing… not even god can change my hate towards the wench! Just don't go with that bastard of Naraku…” I pleaded; I knew I looked pathetic and that it wasn't how I usually am.
 
“Inu, this isn't you… you're starting to scare me” she said and I sighed. “And I'm sorry but…”
 
“But I can't be without you Kikyo” I hissed and I heard the honk of a car outside the house.
 
“Sorry Inu, that must be Naraku… I have to go, bye” I sat on my chair as I watched Kikyo getting up and leaving me, for that bastard of Naraku.
 
After half an hour, I was still at the dinning room; I just couldn't believe how Kikyo could prefer a guy like Naraku over me. This time, I was jealous and I did care… I think that Kikyo was my match, only she could make me feel this way, this… angry and confused and…
 
“Oh yeah! I love to party!” the wench's yells took me out of my thoughts.
 
I ran over to the kitchen and saw him almost raping her, well, not exactly but I hate him a lot and I want him to be the bad guy. I saw three bottles of white wine empty and she had one of my beers in her hand, she was drunk and apparently the jerk who was supposed to be her date was about to take advantage of it, he was carrying her bridal style and I thought he was going to take her to bed to… well, you get the idea.
 
“What the fuck do you think you're doing?!” I yelled at the man.
 
“I was taking her to bed; she had too much wine…” he took the bottle of beer she had on her hand away from her.
 
“I'm aware of that… you get out of here, I'll take care of the wench”
 
“Hey! You better start respecting Kagome…a lady like her…”
 
“Doesn't deserve to be treated like blah blah blah… I know the rest, just go already jerk”
 
“No! I bet you might try to do something to her!”
 
The jerk was annoying, so I punched him in the right eye and left him laying unconscious on the kitchen floor as I took the wench up to Souta's room. I laid her on the bed although it was my turn to sleep in that room, I went back to the kitchen to find Cougar or whatever his name was still on the floor unconscious. I grabbed a bag of ice from the fridge and threw it over his eye, apparently that made him react and he got up.
 
“What happened?” he asked as he rubbed his head.
 
“The wench is drunk so in other words, your date is over… get out of here”
 
“Where's Kagome?! I want to see her…” I sighed annoyed.
 
“Look, I don't care how in love you're with the wench just leave already because I think she passed out and…”
 
“Oh Kouga! You're still here!” she yelled as she entered the kitchen.
 
Couldn't she just stay at the bed resting a like a normal drunk girl? Oh, I forgot the wench wasn't a normal person, I saw the jerk grab her before she fell over her face. A weird feeling hit me right then, just when he grabbed her I felt my heart heavy and for a weird reason I was a little angry. That was the same reaction I had when Kikyo told me she was dating someone else, could I be jealous? No way! I had to be sick to feel jealous about him touching the wench!
 
“I see you took good care of her… so good that she's still up and walking here drunk!” he said and I rolled my eyes.
 
“Shut up! You're even more annoying than her… you may visit her on the morning, this time I will make sure she stays in bed” I took the wench away from him and placed her over my shoulder as I circled an arm around her waist to keep her from falling.
 
“Alright… mutt” he mumbled but since he was already leaving, I thought that I shouldn't argue. He grabbed his coat and left in a matter of 5 minutes.
 
I grabbed her and I was taking her to Souta's bed again as that stupid cat of hers started playing with my shoe lash, I moved my leg as I tried to balance myself and the wench who was now sleeping. I accidentally and I swear it was, kicked the cat who got mad at me and started scratching me with her stupid claws. She managed to rip off my pant and part of my skin! That was it, I kicked the cat again but I did it too hard so the cat ended up against a wall curled up in ball.
 
“Oh fuck!” I placed the wench down on the floor and went to check the cat. “Wake up kitty, wake up… wake up, you stupid cat”
 
The cat did wake up, I was happy because if she didn't the wench was going to kill me the next morning. After that, I realized that it was better for me to get killed by the wench, because at least she didn't have claws. The stupid cat started scratching me everywhere; she ripped part of my shirt, another part of my pant and left me a nice mark across my face. This time, I got the cage from where it came from and placed it there, I locked it and laughed at the cat as it tried to get out of there.
 
“Stupid cat…” I mumbled and went back to the reason I was still at the kitchen, the half drunk, half sleeping wench.
 
I grabbed the wench like I did the last time and once I was back at Souta's room; I threw her on the bed. I did a big mistake since she woke up and after rubbing her eyes for a while, she looked at me strange. I was going out the room as I heard her squealing.
 
“You're not Kouga… and why am I in bed?” I rolled my eyes and looked back at her.
 
“You are in bed because it's time for you to sleep… now just close your eyes and don't bug me till tomorrow in the morning” I went out of the room and just when I stepped on the living room, I heard loud electronic music.
 
“Woo hoo! Party!” I heard the wench yell and I sighed, this was going to be a hard and long night.
 
I ran over to the brat's room to find her half naked dancing on the bed, I turned off the radio and looked at my wrist watch to see 2 am, 2 am in the fucking morning! We had to get to work in 7 hours and I wasn't going to get fired on my second day of work and for some reason, I didn't want the wench to get fired either.
 
“What?! I was just starting to have fun!” she whined and I took her off the bed to place her on the floor to face me.
 
“I don't care how drunk you are but we are 7 hours away from work so you better get on that bed but only to sleep!” I yelled and she rolled my eyes as looked at me annoyed.
 
“I can't sleep and who cares if you're late to work? Yura might as well make some excuse for you…” she said, I knew that girl liked me but I didn't know it was that obvious.
 
“Just lay on the fucking bed, close your eyes and sleep already!” I yelled and she crossed her arms.
 
“Make me! Jerk!” she yelled and I rolled my eyes.
 
I didn't have time for that and since the wench was without uncomfortable clothes, I got her under the blankets and I laid right next to her to prevent her from getting up again and turning on the radio. After half a minute, she was snoring and I thought about getting up and going to the living room but the bed was very comfortable. I held the wench tight against me because I didn't want to fall of the bed, it was too small and when I used to sleep in it I barely fit in it. The horrible feeling of my heart being heavy was now gone but another weird feeling was now in my chest, it was making my heart beat faster. I didn't know what it was and I ignored it as I was sleeping. What I couldn't ignore, was the sweet aroma of Kagome, her scent was so delicious it burned my nose in delight.
 
 
 
A/N: don't you guys just love inu? I do! LOL review please! =)