InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Suddenly Love ❯ inuyasha ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I didn't plan anything on that evening, it was the most spontaneous night I had ever. I never thought I would ever agree to have dinner with the wench. I have to admit I felt sorry for her, that's the reason I agreed and maybe because of her scent that filled me with the desire of being with her at all times, I swear that perfume is some sort of a drug. That night I spied on her as she watched a movie, I wasn't actually spying her, I was hoping she left soon so I could call my ex girlfriend. The only reason I waited for her to leave was because if I didn't she would start asking me tons of questions and because I didn't want her to hear my conversation.
 
“Inuyasha? Are you there?” she asked, I made some noise with my feet as I tried to keep behind the stairs' bars. I showed up after she called for me.
 
“Yeah…” I replied and got up; she was looking at me with a warm smile and I felt like blushing, I quickly turned around and faced the wall. “What do you want?”
 
“I was just wondering what were you doing at the stairs, where you playing hide and go seek?”
 
I rolled my eyes, that was really stupid but I decided to ignore it as I went down and sat next to her. I thought that if I was with her insulting her and other stuff, she would get annoyed and leave soon but my plan was dismissed when I saw that she was watching my favorite movie `Frankenstein'. To tell you the truth, I love horror movies specially the old ones, I just find them amazing.
 
“You want to watch the movie with me?” she asked and I was brought back to reality.
 
“Sure… but just because this is my favorite movie” I said and I sat down next to her.
 
After an hour and a half, the movie was over and the wench was almost drooling all over the couch, she had fallen asleep at the most exciting part. I took this chance to go quietly to the kitchen and call Kikyo, I checked the hour first and it was 20, Kikyo liked to sleep early and she was at bed right at 22 so I had two hours to talk to her.
 
“Hello?” she asked and I smiled at the sound of her voice.
 
“Hi Kikyo… how's it going?” I heard her gasp and then she started whispering.
 
“Inu… why are you calling me? I thought I told you we were over”
 
“Well, yeah… I know that, I was just calling to talk to you… you know, we are still friends right?” I felt kinda stupid asking something like that.
 
“Right… I just thought you might feel angry or at least you wouldn't talk to me” that last comment got me curious.
 
“You want me to stop talking to you?” I asked, I was angry at the moment.
 
“No, I just…” she stopped and I heard a male voice at distance.
 
“Kikyo? Honey… who is it?” the voice asked.
 
“No one darling!” I heard and she returned to me. “Listen, I have to go but I'll call you tomorrow okay?”
 
No, it was not okay! How could she ignore me like that?!? I bet that the bastard calling her was Naraku, but why would Kikyo want me to stop talking to her? Was her objective to end everything with me forever? Didn't she want to be even friends with me?
 
“Inuyasha… are you still there?” I heard her voice and I shook my head.
 
“Yeah… alright, talk to you tomorrow” I said and I sighed. “Bye Kikyo, take care”
 
“Yeah, the same… bye” she hung up and I just felt like dying, I hate when Kikyo is like that with me.
 
Kikyo was not always like this, our relationship had mostly good times but times like this were the ones that made me doubt. I remember that when my father was alive she used to be very nice to me and she knew that I didn't have a penny till Sesshomaru married so my mind had always a question that wanted to pop out, was she with me for what I am or was it my father's money? I didn't want to think about that anymore so I went to the living to find that the wench was gone, I just laid on the couch. There I closed my eyes and slept in a few minutes, I was glad that Kikyo didn't cross my mind anymore.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
The next morning I woke up with the beeping of my cell phone, I checked the number before answering and it said `darling' meaning it was Kikyo's number, I had to change that. I held my cell phone in my hand for a few minutes as I let it ring, I did want to talk to Kikyo but after what she said last night I didn't know what to do. When it started ringing for the second time I picked up and I pretended I was still sleeping.
 
“Hello?” I asked as I faked a yawn.
 
“Inu… it's me, sorry about last night” she said and I smiled.
 
“Kikyo? Oh… don't worry; I don't even remember that anymore…”
 
“Good… well, what I meant last night was that you would usually start hating me now…
 
I dumped you for Naraku, don't you feel mad at all?” she asked.
 
Of course I was mad! No! Pissed was more like it! She was now dating a complete fag! How could someone not feel mad or sorry for his girlfriend if she just dumped him for the gayest guy on earth?!
 
“No… should I?” I replied keeping calmed, I thought that if I was like that Kikyo would want me back since she could tell that I had changed.
 
“I think not… this is so new, I never thought you would react like that” I could notice deception on her voice. “I guess you have moved on…”
 
I knew what that meant, she thought I was now dating someone else and since the day she broke up with me she mentioned Kagome my only thought was that maybe she thought that I was now dating the wench.
 
“Hold up… you think I have a new girlfriend?” I asked to be sure.
 
“Moving together, calling her ugly… yeah, now I get it…” she said and I laughed.
 
“Kikyo please! You actually think I would end up with that… that… thing!” I said.
 
“I don't know Inuyasha, you tell me!” I sighed and rubbed my temple.
 
“No Kikyo, I'm not with the wench… I think about you everyday, at every time… if there's something on my mind it is quickly replaced by your presence” I admitted and I could feel she was smiling.
 
“That's so sweet Inu… well, I have to work… talk to you later, okay?”
 
The last thing I expected was for her to tell me she would call me later, I thought she would hung up to break up with that fag and come over to my house and tell me how much she loved me. Damn Naraku, I bet he brained washed her that's why she has been acting this way. Since I had no other thing to say so she could be with me I sighed and agreed.
 
“Sure, bye Kikyo…” I hung up and I noticed that the wench was at the kitchen; I entered and found her eating her breakfast as she looked at the newspaper.
 
I didn't dare to say a word, she looked very angry at that moment and I have to admit that at that moment I felt scared, maybe it was her PMS. I looked at the cupboard to make myself some ramen, there was nothing and I thought it was very weird since last night I saw 5 packs. I looked at the fridge since a few days ago I made some but I wasn't able to finish it so I placed the leftovers at the fridge but there was none.
 
“Have you seen my ramen?” I asked as I checked in the cupboard again, somehow I knew she did something to it.
 
“Why should I now? I don't even touch that THING!” she said and practically threw her plate on the sink.
 
“Okay…” I said and looked back at her, she mumbled something I couldn't hear and grabbed a black pot with weird mixture on it, she placed it on her cat's plate and a few minutes later that horrible thing came to eat it.
 
They both shot me a deadly glare, I mean her and the cat, I thought it was weird. The cat didn't surprise me since the night I kicked her she had wanted to kill me but I found that very weird from the wench, what have I done to her so she could hate me more than usual? Since that stupid scent of hers end up in my nose, I had been watching her more attentively, the other day at work I couldn't keep my eyes off of her because I was drooling at her marvelous body.
 
“Are you mad?” I finally asked as I gulped to get rid of that knot on my throat.
Kagome just looked back at me with anger and grabbed her coat, she slammed the door and I thought she was going to work. I looked at the hour and since I was still in my pajamas, I ran to change and quickly followed her to work.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
I finally arrived to work and when I was about to enter my office I found it closed, I looked down and find the papers in which my news where supposed to be. Figures, the wench left me outside the office and apparently she doesn't want to see my face for the rest of the day, like I care! I don't want to see her face either! That's it! I don't care what the fuck I did to her! I am not going to keep with these stupidities! As I was walking to the janitor's office I bumped with Yura.
 
“Oh! Inuyasha!” she hugged me and I tried to breath. “You look so good today!”
 
“Thanks, I'm sorry but I'm looking for the janitor to open my office so…”
 
“What? You don't have to do that… I have a copy of all the offices, come…”
 
Yura guided me to her desk where there were tons of letters, most of them were opened and I could barely read one in which it said: `You are the sexiest TV girl! I love you! You have the most beautiful body and I want to meet you and…' okay, that was enough; the rest was some shit like that but even more boring. Yura pulled out from a drawer a small chain filled with what it seemed all the keys that belonged to the office.
 
“Let's go…” she said as she closed the drawer with a push of her hip.
 
I followed her till we reached the office and she opened the place with no problem, she had the keys labeled and I entered my office only to be shocked. I found my horrible half brother with the wench inside, I was very angry and I wanted to kill Sesshomaru but I had to keep calmed as I saw them laughing. I ignored Yura and closed the door after I entered my office.
 
“What are you doing here?” I asked as I clenched my teeth.
 
“Well, I wanted to meet the lovely girl that was the daughter of our father's latest wife… and my father was right, she is very beautiful” I rolled my eyes as the wench blushed lightly.
 
“Thanks Sesshomaru but for other people I'm just a normal THING” for a few seconds I thought I could see that deadly glare but I thought it was just my imagination since when I was looking at her, she was smiling at Sesshomaru.
 
“Let's get back to the real reason I came here…” he pulled out an invitation and the wench grabbed it anxiously. “It's for my wedding, I would love you to come and you might bring with you a date”
 
“Thank you so much Sesshomaru…” he kissed her cheek lightly and I started growling, apparently Sesshomaru noticed this and walked over to me.
 
“You better be good to this girl” he whispered as he walked out the door.
 
I sighed, Sesshomaru was right for this once. This time I should apologize because I am sure that she did something with my ramen! Well… for that and because I think that's the reason I keep her aroma on my nose and it doesn't let me concentrate. I walked over to my seat and Kagome was in hers, she was ignoring me and I rolled my eyes before I started apologizing.
 
“I know I did something wrong…” I said between my teeth.
 
“Finally! I thought that your so called brain didn't work!” she said as she gave me that deadly glare again.
 
“Fine… just admit something; you did something to my ramen right?” I asked and she grinned.
 
“Yeah… you want to know what?” I nodded and she started. “I boiled it and I placed it for you on the table for breakfast… but then I heard you talking on the phone, so I peeped my head out and heard you talking to your ex… but once I heard you calling me thing! Inuyasha Takashi! I grabbed all your ramen mixed it with my cat's food!”
 
My whole world became black; she gave my precious 3 dollar ramen to her stupid cat! I will return home and eat that stupid animal! Kagome kept on grinning as she saw me almost fainting; she walked passed me and as she went by I saw her not pissed or crying or whatever she would usually do, she was just… weird.
 
I was very pissed, for my ramen. I couldn't believe she gave it to her stupid cat! I was going to kill her and feed her to a dog I was planning on buying, that will teach that stupid cat something. As I went back home, I was thinking about the weird expression on the wench's face. Was she mad or what? And if she was, why would she? I drove back home and once I was inside the house someone was calling me, I didn't even check the number I just pressed the green button on my cell phone.
 
“Hello?” I said as those words kept crawling on my head.
 
“Inuyasha! Finally! I been calling to our apartment for the last three days!” my best friend said.
 
He and I met under odd circumstances while we were in high school, he tried to steal Kikyo's math book and I helped her to get it back, I kicked his ass and soon after that we usually met after school to keep with the fight. Most of the times I won but there were others in which I felt sorry for him so I didn't kick his ass that hard. After that we started treating each other like friends but from time to time we like to fight again, wait… let me rephrase that… he likes to let me beat the shit out of him.
 
“I moved out from there! I told you the same day you moved out with your girlfriend…” I said, I was finally back to my senses.
 
“Oh! Right… I forgot, well are you still with Kikyo?”
 
“No, she broke up with me…”
 
“Damn shame… well, do you want to go out with me and my girlfriend's friend?” he asked, Miroku was always setting me up with his girl friends and most of them were very cute… too bad they were real bitches or just sluts.
 
“Sure… why not? So… tomorrow night?”
 
“Yeah, it's a very fancy restaurant so you better come in your best clothes” he hung up and I sighed.
 
At this time I did wanted to date another girl, believe it or not it wasn't Kikyo the one who was in my mind now, the one who took my thoughts away and replaced it with her, I felt very weird and I still feel weird about it. I just couldn't believe that the only thing that was now on my mind was Kagome.
 
 
A/N: crap! I forgot to mention that last week was my exam week, oh well… now that it's over I will keep updating as I usually do… so review please!!! =)