InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Suddenly Love ❯ kagome ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AH!!! That jerk of Inuyasha!!! Stupid! Stupid me for believing he changed! AH!!! How could I be so goddamn blind! AH!!! Okay, that was enough… but I still can't believe he treated me like that yesterday, after all the good things he did for me he just had to screw it… way to go. I heard him talking on the phone and I swear I wasn't trying to hear but he was talking too loud that even he woke my cat up. To make matters worse, I thought that now we were friends but then… he just had to ruin it…
 
“Kikyo please! You actually think I would end up with that… that… thing!”
 
If I was a heartless monster, I would have let it pass but I couldn't help to feel even more hurt with some other stuff he said, but I still can't figure out why…
 
“No Kikyo, I'm not with the wench… I think about you everyday, at every time… if there's something on my mind it is quickly replaced by your presence”
 
His girl, Kikyo must have felt very flattered by those words. Somehow, I wished they were directed to me, but I knew that would never happen. I was so angry at that moment that I had to hold my tears back till I was alone. Now that I think about it, why would I feel so sad about something like that? It's not like we are dating or something! I guess I was really hurt at the moment, I was about to call Kouga and ask him out on a date but I realized that I just needed to talk with someone, so after work I called Sango as I drove back to the house from work.
 
“Hey, Kags… what's up?” she asked me in a cheery tone and I let out a heavy sigh.
 
“I need to go out tonight… what do you say?”
 
“Oh… well, tonight is my anniversary and I was going out with Miroku” figures, my best friend was not going to be there for me always. “But I think we could like… I don't know… double date?”
 
“Double date? Well… I don't know, I don't want to end up with a total pervert like…” I realized I was about to insult her boyfriend so I just stopped my thoughts.
 
Have I mentioned before that I don't know at all anything about Miroku except for the fact that he is a complete pervert? I think I might skipped it, I wasn't that excited about double dating since I didn't know Miroku that well. I barely met Miroku one day when he came to pick up Sango to our old apartment, he tried to touch my butt and that's about how great friends he and I are. So if you know a guy that's a total pervert what do you expect from his friends? To be just like him! I wasn't going to end the night with a complete stranger who wanted to touch my ass!
 
“Don't worry, Miroku's friends are nothing like him… but he has changed now” she read my mind and put emphasis on the `has' so I could understand. I simply rolled my eyes.
 
“Alright… I just want to talk to you so I will ignore the guy most of the night”
 
“Could you give like the 411 about what's bothering you?” I knew Sango was going to think something but I didn't care, I just had to get it out of my chest.
 
“It's Inuyasha…”
 
“I can't believe it! You fell for that guy!” she said and I heard her giggle.
 
“It's nothing like that! I just feel so stupid… but I can't talk about this right now, I need to talk about this not by the phone” I sighed again and I finally arrived home, I noticed he was inside and was talking by the phone too.
 
“Have it your way Kags, see you at 20 tonight” I hung up and entered the house, I found Inuyasha at the kitchen.
 
“What did you really do to my ramen?” he asked me and I started laughing, how many times did he needed to hear that I boiled it and fed it to my cat?
 
“Kirara, did you enjoy his ramen?” I asked to my cat as I cuddled her, he looked at me angry and I smiled. “Do you want to watch TV with me?”
 
“After what you did to my ramen, no thanks… you might as well chop me into pieces and eat me” Inuyasha said as he crossed his arms and I arched a brow.
 
“I was talking to Kirara” I said before I went out of the kitchen with Kirara in my arms.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
I fell asleep while I was watching cartoons with Kirara, she left me and when I woke up I noticed there was a blanket over me, I just hoped Kirara did that but I knew very well that it was Inuyasha. Damn him, he had to be nice to me… now I was feeling guilty for giving his ramen to my cat. I looked at the hour and I noticed it was 19, I had one hour before my double date with Sango. I went upstairs and got to the bathroom, took a shower of 5 minutes and ran to Souta's room, I found Inuyasha inside there changing his clothes.
“Get out, I need to get changed” I said to him as I pulled the towel upper.
 
“I'm changing… change in the living room” he said to me as he took out his t-shirt, I looked at his beautiful body… so built and toned and… agh! What am I doing!
 
“Yeah! But you're not naked! Just please get out…” I said and he rolled his eyes.
 
“You're lucky I'm done” he said to me as he grabbed his jacket and left.
 
I picked up a jean skirt with a black tank top; it was so cute, it had these small stones which were just a little sewed to the shirt and it made it look awesome. I got my high heels sandals and ran to the bathroom to put on some make up. After I was done with my mascara and my eyeliner, I went back to the room to grab a sweater. I looked at my watch and I had 15 minutes left, I was now calmly fixing my hair, I just lay it down because it looked good. I went downstairs to find Inuyasha nicely dressed.
 
“Where are you going?” he asked me as he flipped the channels.
 
“Out, with a friend…” I said as I went to the mirror.
 
“You look awful, you know…” he said and I walked up to him.
 
“And who asked for your opinion?” I said rudely and he looked at me again, he passed his eyes up and down my body and nodded.
 
“Yep… that just looks awful on you” he said as he took his eyes off me.
 
“Sorry, I didn't know I was living with a fashion designer” I said and I noticed my purse next to him.
 
Since the moment I got to the house, I didn't change from my working clothes or placed my things at their place. I think I accidentally left my purse on the couch while I was sleeping… I mean, watching TV with Kirara. I stretched to grab it and I had to place my body over him. I was pulling up when I heard him yell.
 
“That hurt bitch!” he yelled and I covered my ears.
 
“Shut up! What hurt?!” I yelled back as we both stood up.
 
“Your stupid shirt is now tangled to my hair” he said as he pointed at my tank top.
 
His hair was so twisted between the rocks of my tank top that I even thought he made it on purpose. To avoid more pain and too add more of my unlucky luck to the situation, his face had to be very close to mine. I tried not to blush or to drown in his golden orbs so I just looked down while his face was just a few inches away from mine.
 
“Jeez… why does this has to happen to me?” I mumbled to myself as I bent, he bent with me and I opened a drawer to take out some scissors, I was about to cut his hair when he grabbed my hand.
 
“You're not going to do what I think you're going to do… right?” he asked and I arched my brow.
 
“What? If I cut your hair we will now be free” I said and he shook his head.
 
“The only thing you have to cut here is your stupid tank top…” I looked at my beautiful tank top and shook my head.
 
“This tank top was 40 dollars! Do you think I will ruin it just like that?!” I asked and he rolled his eyes.
 
“Do you rather be stuck to me?!” I had to admit he was right, but I still wasn't going to ruin my beautiful shirt for his ugly hair.
 
“Let's just cut your hair… at least that will grow and it won't be worth a penny” I said and he took the scissors away from me.
 
“Your tank will look better without those awful things on it” he was about to cut my rocks out when I pulled them away from him.
 
Inuyasha and I fought for the scissors for about 5 minutes, our fight ended once I grabbed the scissors but I pulled them away from him too hard and they flew out of my hands, ending up under the kitchen's refrigerator. I closed my eyes thinking Inuyasha would yell at me, but when I opened them he just had a `you're the stupidest person alive' look and sighed.
 
“Thanks for that wench! Now we are stuck to each other!” he said and I rolled my eyes.
 
“I'm sure there are some other scissors in this house” he shook his head.
 
“I'm not going to waste another minute with you, just take off the damn shirt” he said to me and I started laughing.
 
“No! You think I will fall for that trick?” he arched his brow and rolled his eyes.
 
“I don't want to look at you! If you take out your stupid tank top it will be easier for me to unravel my hair from this… so just do it” he said and I sighed, I really didn't want to do that.
 
I was pulling my shirt out when he started howling again.
 
“Now what?!” I asked.
 
“It hurts you know!” I rolled my eyes and placed a hand on my hip.
 
“I think you should lie while I'm taking this out…” I pointed at the couch, so we tried to walk over there.
 
Inuyasha lay on the couch and I was crouched next to him, I felt so uncomfortable that I wasn't able to pull it out. I sobbed silently before I said the stupid idea I had on my mind, it wasn't really stupid… I just felt it was too embarrassing. Before I said it, I prayed to keep Miroku and Sango out from coming to the house, if Sango caught me like that with Inuyasha she will just think something else, not to mention what Miroku would think!
 
“I'll have to get on you” I said as I sat over his hips, for my good luck my jean skirt was very small and it went higher once I was on him, it was the most embarrassing thing I ever experienced.
 
“Okay, I'll make this easier… I'll just close my eyes” he said and closed them tightly as he placed his hand around my hips which made me blush a little.
 
“Thanks… I guess” I sighed and started removing my shirt.
 
I swear I will never wear that tank top again, it just brought me problems. Before it was finally off me I heard the door opening and I heard two people I just hoped they didn't come at that exact moment. If I could have one wish there, it would have been to make the ground swallow me and stop me from living that embarrassing moment.
 
“The door was open” Sango said as she gasped.
 
“Way to go Inuyasha!” Miroku cheered him.
 
Yep, I was definitely not going to wear that shirt EVER again.
 
 
 
A/N: lol… tomorrow is the most romantic day of the year! Yay! Anyway! About that… if you guys read `suddenly love' I'll update it for tomorrow since I want it to end at the most romantic day of the year… I'm a sucker for romance okay? Lol… anyway! Review please!!! =)