InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Suddenly Love ❯ inuyasha ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Great! Just what I needed! The wench immediately jumped off me and I still got her tank top on my head, that was really what I needed. After thinking all day about that stupid wench and looking her topless… things were just getting worst. I was happy when I agreed to have a date with one of Sango's friends. I know nothing about her, just that she is Miroku's girlfriend. The two of them where still shocked by the horrible image they had just seen. The wench ran out of the room the minute she heard them.
 
“Don't you knock?!” I said angrily, I wasn't really angry but I just wanted to make them apologize, instead they just laughed.
 
“Sorry Inuyasha, I didn't mean to interrupt your business” Miroku laughed and I punched him in the shoulder, now I was angry.
 
“What… just happened here?” Sango asked concerned, I sighed and started to detangle my hair from the wench's tank top.
 
“My hair got stuck into her tank top and she had to take it off in order to get my hair out of this horrible thing” I said and I finally got my hair out, wow! that was easy.
 
“Why didn't you just cut the hair?” Miroku suggested and I shot him an annoyed look, after all this years of being my friend, didn't he know how important my hair was to me?
 
“I find that stupid… the shirt would have been more reasonable” Sango said and I smiled, this girl was really smart, I wonder how she ended with an idiot like Miroku.
 
“Sango… that was your birthday gift to me and you told me yourself that it was worth 40 dollars” the wench said as she came out with a tank top, she looked even nicer than with the… never mind.
 
“You were going to use that?! You said you were only using it for special occasions!” she shouted and I saw the wench roll her eyes.
 
“Well, I consider going out on a date special… so, who's my date?”
 
Hold on a second, if the wench knew Sango and they were friends and she was going out with a friend and I suppose it had to be one of Miroku's friends, then… Fuck! Her date was… my date was…!
 
“You're looking at him” Miroku said as he pointed at me, yeah… I was definitely going to kill that bastard later.
 
“Inuyasha!?!” the wench yelled and I rolled my eyes.
 
“What the fuck!? Why did you tell I was supposed to date this bitch?!” I yelled annoyed and the wench looked at me frowned.
 
“Well, if I knew I was supposed to date you, I wouldn't have even agreed!” she yelled.
 
“Do you think I would?!” I yelled back and before she could yell something back, Sango got in the middle of us and covered our mouths.
 
“Enough! You two are giving me a headache!” she said as she rubbed her temple.
 
“Sango… can I talk to you? Now!” the wench said angrily and took her out of the room.
 
I sat on the couch with Miroku and I was too angry like to turn on the TV or like to talk to him. I felt his eyes on me and I looked at him with a deadly glare and he quickly took my eyes off me, he grabbed the TV remote and turned on the TV but just when he turned it off, I snatched the TV remote and turned it off as I slammed it against the table. Miroku knew what was wrong with me; I was ready to kill him. I heard the wench and Sango talking, more like yelling.
 
“Like I knew Miroku's friend was Inuyasha!” Sango yelled and I heard the wench let out a frustrated sigh.
 
“You knew that I was trying to get away from him! Why couldn't you ask Miroku!” she said and I got confused, why would she want to be away from me? Not that I wanted her near me! But… what was her problem?
 
“Okay! Fine! Look… I promise I will make it up to you but don't make an scene now… just for tonight, pretend you like Inuyasha and let's have a nice dinner” Sango pleaded and I heard the wench sigh.
 
“It's what I've been doing lately…” the two of them appeared and Miroku went quickly by Sango's side, I chuckled and the wench rolled her eyes.
 
“Let's go out…” she said and went out the door. “I need a drink”
 
The three of them walked to Miroku's car as I locked the door, I looked at the wench who was really annoyed, more than annoyed sad. Something hit me, not like a fist or a rock but it hit me inside, it was the first time I saw her like this and it was bothering me. I sighed heavily, if I was the reason she was like this then I had to be the reason why could change that face. I went over to the car as we went to the restaurant, in our way there; I was looking at her with the corner of my eye, hoping she would soon go back to her normal her and yell at me something. However, she said nothing during the whole way but I do think I saw a tear ran down her cheek.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
“I'll have a chicken salad and lemonade” Sango said to the waiter, me and Miroku had already asked for our meals.
 
The wench was still looking at her menu, with that same damn face she had since we left the house. I still haven't said anything to her, what was I supposed to say anyway? Something like… `hey, you know what Kagome? It makes me feel like shit to look you like this so just yell at me, kick me, hit me or whatever you have to do to change your face'. That wasn't me and I was too busy looking at the couple in front of us like to care, those two looked really familiar, specially the girl.
 
“What about you lady?” the waiter asked at the wench.
 
“Do you have margaritas?” she asked and the waiter nodded. “Bring me two”
 
“And to eat?” the wench looked at her menu again and before handing it to the waiter she added.
 
“You know what? Better make it three” the waiter looked at her confused, he shrugged his shoulders and left.
 
“This is a nice restaurant…” Sango said to break the ice and I nodded.
 
“Yeah, I came here before with my ex girlfriend a couple of times…” I said as I kept looking at the couple.
 
“I brought Sango here for our first date… do you remember it sweetie?” Miroku said as he started kissing Sango's neck, know I remember why I didn't go out with them that often, because they would end up eating each other's faces.
 
“Yeah… it was beautiful, I don't remember why I slapped you that time…” Sango said and soon a waitress came with the meals and the wench's drinks.
 
“Ramen, a cheese hamburger, chicken salad and… Miroku?” the girl said and he widened his eyes pretending to be happy to see her.
 
“Hey, em…” he looked at the tag on her uniform. “Kira!”
 
“I haven't seen you like in 6 months… not since you came with…” she looked at Sango and gasped. “Oh, I'm sorry… I didn't know you were still dating”
 
I tried to hold back my laugh, Miroku had always been a player and I kinda hated him for that but when his ex's showed up, I sure loved him for giving me the best laugh I had in years or at least till it happened again .
 
“Oh! Now I remember!” Sango said angrily. “You were hitting on this exact same girl!”
 
“Sango, it's not like that anymore! You know that…” ah, here came the best and most funny part of the show, the part in which the other girl got into the fight.
 
“Miroku, why did you call me a few months ago if you were still dating her?” she asked and I let a chuckle escape.
 
“You called her!” and now came my favorite part… the part when the girl gets mad and… “You pig!”
 
Sango slapped him before getting up and going away, Miroku chased her as the waitress got mad and left. I couldn't handle anymore, as I watched Miroku plead Sango to go back I let out all my laughter, it had just been too much for me to handle.
 
“You're a monster, you know that?” the wench finally said as she drank some of her margarita and my laugh died.
 
“What? this happens most of the times and it's funny to watch it happen over and over again… like those shows were there are people doing stupid things, it just makes me laugh” I tried to justify myself and she shot me a disgusting look.
 
“Why do men had to be born without a heart?” she asked to no one in particular.
 
“Well, excuse me for having a different sense of humor…” I mumbled too loud on purpose so she could hear me, I thought I would have a reaction from her but all I got was a sigh.
 
I was never good with long and uncomfortable silences, during my father's second wedding I accidentally shouted at Sesshomaru that he looked like a fag on his dark turquoise suit and my father dropped me out of his wedding, this time I did something worse.
 
“I was lying when I said you looked awful on that black tank top” I said and as soon as those words left my mouth I regretted them.
 
“Are you serious?” she arched her brow as she looked at me with disbelieve, knowing I had no way out of this one I nodded. “When why did you lied to me?”
 
“Well… I…” I was blushing so I turned around to hide my face, she started giggling.
 
“I knew it, you were lying… its okay, I don't care what you thought about that black shirt” she said and I looked back.
 
“I wasn't lying! You look too… too…!” I wasn't going to admit she looked sexy on it but I was now in deep shit and I had to say something. “Nice on it…”
 
She shot me the same look with disbelieve but shrugged her shoulders, she asked for the check and left a few bills on it, I had to help, it looked tacky if I didn't help to pay the bill. She walked away and I followed her, she stopped before we left the restaurant and looked back at me.
 
“What are you doing?” she asked.
 
“I was thinking about taking you home…” I admitted and she walked back to me.
 
“No thanks, I can take care of my…” she was walking back to me when she tripped, I opened my arms and caught her right in time, she looked back at me and blushed I smiled at her and quickly heard someone behind me.
 
“And you said that it was nothing…” Kikyo said and I cursed myself.
 
“Fuck…” I mumbled and the wench pulled apart as I went behind Kikyo. “Kikyo! Wait!”
 
“Hey! Who are you buddy?!” a fag with dark wavy hair asked.
 
I looked at him once but he was outside the apartment waiting for Kikyo. This time I got an up-close and I have to say that he looked even gayer. The guy even had the nerve like to wear eye shade! He looked like some kind of gothic guy who just came out from crawling under bed and didn't even bother on combing his hair. He had black eyes and if it wasn't for his eye liner, he would have made me scared.
 
“Kikyo!” I called her again, ignoring her super gay boyfriend as she came back to me.
 
“It's okay Naraku, what do you want Inuyasha?” she asked.
 
“Look, what happened there was that she was about to fall and I caught her… that's all that happened” I explained and she rolled her eyes.
 
“Fool me once and… how does that saying go?” she asked me and I sighed.
 
“Fool me once shame you; fool me twice shame on me…” I answered and she nodded.
 
“Exactly, I gotta go… let's go hun” she said and walked away with Naraku, as she walked away she looked back and mouthed at me. “I'll call you”
 
I sighed and walked back to see the wench but she was already gone, I felt even worse when I saw her with a jerk with light brown hair. The fucker was laughing with her and she smiled sweetly at him, he said something to her that I wasn't able to hear or to discover by reading his lips. All I could see was them leaving as he placed an arm around her waist. I got angry; I think it's time for me to admit that I was jealous.
 
 
A/N: I think that this became my new favorite story… naw! Nothing could beat `there's something so special about her' if you had read it so anyway! Before I leave to my community service I would like to add that I'm posting a new story today called `the Shikon mystery' I'm not really sure about it so… I don't know, you guys give me your opinion… and review please!!! =)