InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Suddenly Love ❯ inuyasha ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ah… things where now perfect, just like before I found Kagome attractive and… no! I was supposed to forget everything about her. Alright, now I had a date with Yura and that everything was in the past it was time for me to start living my own life. I always depended on girls, first my mother then Kikyo and I suppose Kagome could count but I wasn't going to remember that anymore. I got arranged for my date, I dressed in my ripped jeans and my red shirt; we weren't going to a restaurant but to the movies, which for me was okay since I didn't want to do anything that fashionable.
 
“Going out tonight?” Kagome asked me as she placed on her earrings; she was looking at me from the mirror.
 
“And if I was? Are you now like my babysitter or something?” I asked, she looked back at me and rolled her eyes.
 
“Jeez… sorry for trying to make some conversation” she left the room and I waited for the time of my date. I usually get to the girl's house half an hour after what we had agreed, that gives her time to brush her hair, to change clothes again, to find something to match with and so on.
 
I sat on the couch and looked at the wench with the corner of my eye; she looked really nice, like most of the times… fuck! I can't get her out of my thoughts, this is fucking crazy. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV to watch something to try to get her out of my mind, something I couldn't because every girl I saw there had her face, I was so obsessed about her that I couldn't even take her out of my head. I flipped the channels as fast as I could when the doorbell rang and scared me so I dropped it.
 
“Freak…” I heard her mumble and I growled, soon she opened the door to reveal her dear pervert at the door.
 
“Kagome, you look wonderful!” the idiot said and kissed her on the cheek.
 
“Hey Kouga, I was just getting ready… I need my shoes and we are out, wait for me for a second would you?” he nodded and sat on another couch; I rolled my eyes and grabbed the remote to look for something.
 
I sat there in silence with that jerk for about 5 minutes, I said before I wasn't good with long silences and again I just had to let the most stupid thing to blurt out of my mouth. This time, I was about to kick myself when I let that out.
 
“Don't you try a thing on her…” I blurted and immediately he directed his attention to me, he chuckled.
 
“Why? You like her and you're afraid she might fall for me? Or is it that you are such a coward like to ask her out?” he asked and I looked back with angry look.
 
“She's my step sister you deprave and… I care for her” alright, not I believed that, who would actually believe that I would care for Kagome just like my sister.
 
“I don't believe you; I really think you like her and don't dare to say a thing because you are afraid she says she is in love with someone else…” I looked at him angry again. “What? Are you going to hit me like last time or are you going to throw me out again?”
 
“Whatever idiot… if I wanted her, she would already be with me instead of dating a jerk like you… besides, it's not like she is beautiful… she's ugly! She has the worst temperament ever and not to mention her cooking…” I saw the stupid grinning and when I looked back Kagome was right behind me.
 
“Inuyasha?” she asked in a sweet tone.
 
“What?” I asked a little afraid.
 
“YOU ASSHOLE JERK DUMBASS IDIOT! TRY TO MENTION SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN AND I'LL KILL YOU!!! I SWEAR THAT THIS TIME IT WON'T BE YOUR RAMEN THAT WILL BE IN MY CAT'S STOMACH, THIS TIME IT WILL BE YOU!!!” she yelled and I thought I was deaf for a second; she breathed in and out a few times. “Let's go Kouga…”
 
“Sure babe…” he gave her a stupid smile and went out, Kagome whispered something on his ear and he nodded, she closed the door and looked back at me.
 
“Listen Inuyasha, I don't want you to talk to my dates ever again because every time that I find you with them you are or fighting or yelling at them and I hate it when that happens… by the way, if you ever dare to say something like that to Kouga again you better be careful because Kouga is capable of doing anything to defend my honor…” she grabbed her coat and then spoke again. “And when I say anything I mean ANYTHING”
 
She closed the door and I rolled my eyes, like if I cared if that jerk jumped to her rescue, only fags and… wait! Does she like that kind of stuff? Is she really that old fashioned that she wants a knight in shinning armor to rescue her from any monster which in that case that would be me and Kouga would be the knight in shinning armor? Great! Now I look like the bad guy when I told him first not to hurt her, why is destiny always playing against me? But then again… like if I cared!
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
I went to Yura's house and she opened the door in the most beautiful outfit I ever saw. Small jean shorts, a white tank top with a small black t-shirt with lots of wholes in it and short but sexy black boots. She looked at me with a flirtiest smile and I smiled back, she immediately closed the door and we went to my car.
 
“I'm so glad we are going to the movies… I so love them!” she said excited and I smiled awkwardly.
 
“Yeah, me too… so what do you want to watch?” I asked as I drove to the cinema.
 
“Oh, anything you want Yash… as long as I'm with you and we go to eat after this” she said with flashing her eye lashes in an innocent way.
 
We went to watch the corniest movie playing; it was so cheesy that I can't even remember its name. As I promised Yura, I took her out to eat after that. We went to TGI Friday's and as we looked at the menu, I saw Kagome and her jerk at a booth near the window of the place. it was raining outside and it was very cold, unlike other nights this time it wasn't with lightings or thunders. I was still looking at Kagome, she had her hair a little wet and her t-shirt was almost dry and…
 
“Hey, Yash? Are you listening?” Yura asked and I nodded.
 
“Totally…” I replied and she looked at me suspicious.
 
“What was I saying?” I looked around the place for a hint.
 
“Um… well, you were…” I heard a small voice.
 
“Work…” I saw the waiter, I looked at him confused. “Working at the network…”
 
“Yeah, working at the network…” I said and gave him a thanking nod; this guy was getting the biggest tip in his life.
 
“Yeah! So… anyway, it's really cool being the weather girl but sometimes is annoying since I get so many letters from strangers who say that I'm sexy and I agree but maybe they just think like that because…” agh! I thought she was never going to shut up, it was like if someone just opened a bottle of champagne and the words were just blurting out of her mouth.
 
“That's very interesting” I said, I wasn't paying attention but I guess that's everything a girl wants to hear when they talk that much, it always worked with Kikyo.
 
“I know, sometimes is so difficult to be so beautiful…” she sighed with a little deception, god! This girl's ego was bigger than her boobs! Oops… scratch that… “But I guess that I can be a candy eye for those who aren't that gorgeous and have to live under my shadow…”
 
“Really? Go on…” I said, that's other of the things I always said to Kikyo.
 
“Yeah, take Kagome Higurashi for example… she isn't that pretty, sure she has the hair and the eyes but… she does not have a nice body and not to mention the attitude! That girl is just so horrible…” I was getting mad, how could she discriminate people just like this? “No wonder her boyfriend dumped her for me…”
 
“Hold on a second, did you just say that you stole Kagome's boyfriend?” she nodded and drank some of her drink.
 
“Well, I wouldn't call steal… I mean, her boyfriend was so into me that it was obvious he was only dating her to get to me… she should be thanked that I did her a favor” what a slut! This was the kind of girls who were friends with Miroku and I was just dating one of them.
 
“Don't you, like… regret it?” she shook her head.
 
“It's not my fault if I'm so beautiful… if Kagome can't handle it she should just leave, the network picked me over her and I think she is still not over that…” I got mad and I was about to let her some values and moral hit her when her phone rang. “Hold on a sec… hello?”
 
I stared at Kagome who was now laughing; I could understand why she hated this bitch. Stole her boyfriend, career and if Kagome cared about me… she was now stealing me from her. Yura laughed about something and immediately hung up; after we were done eating and talking I was going to take her home when she disagreed.
 
“The boss called and asked me to get over there immediately, I would have gone before but I didn't want to spoil our date… see you tomorrow Yash” she kissed me on the cheek and took a cab to the network.
 
I sighed and stood there in the rain for a second, I wanted to wash all the bad things away… especially this date which went from bad to worst. I just can't believe the things she did. I was about to get in my car when I saw the wench walking and Kouga following her with his car. I followed behind the wench and heard part of their discussion.
 
“Oh please Kagome, I thought it was the right moment…” he explained, jerk…
 
“Kouga! How many times do I have to tell you? You're my friend! I can't see us like boyfriend and girlfriend!” she yelled and the rain became harder.
 
“C'mon Kagome… give me one chance and I swear you won't regret it, please? Now get in the car… you don't want to get more wet” he asked and she shook her head.
 
“No! I don't want to be your girlfriend and I won't get on your car…” he sighed.
 
“Are you sure?” he asked and she nodded.
 
“Yes! Now leave me alone!” he shrugged his shoulders and left, Kagome watched at the car amazed as it left.
 
I looked at her as she pulled out her cell phone to call for a cab; I think her battery died so she couldn't make any calls. She cursed and kept walking to find a dry place but then her heel broke and she twisted her ankle, I felt she was about to cry and I couldn't handle it anymore. I walked over to her and picked her up bridal style to my car, I took her home and let her rest in Souta's bed and gave her hot chocolate. We didn't share a word that night but I knew she was very grateful, in that night the roles switched. I was now her knight in shinning armor rescuing her in her misfortunes from the monster who dumped her the night that was raining.
 
 
 
A/N: SO SORRY!!!! Things were complicated and I totally forgot about updating, I found out so many things… and there's something that really excites me… I will be able to update from Ecuador! YAY! I'll try to finish this story before I leave and the sequel for `There's something so special about her' will be written and updated while I'm there… so anyway guys! Once again, sorry for making you wait and review please!!! =)