InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Suddenly Love ❯ inuyasha ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Look at her Inuyasha! She's so hurt…” Rin squealed and I looked back to see her crying, I just felt like crap.
 
“Come here Kagome” Sess said and she shook her head as she tried to stop.
 
“No, I'm… gonna take a walk” she came downstairs with some difficulty due to her ankle and Rin gasped.
 
“She broke her ankle and now you are cheating her?!” she said and went next to Kagome to help her down, I felt even worst.
 
“It's nothing… it was my own fault, now if you mind… I wish to be alone” she said and walked out the door, Kikyo looked at me a little embarrassed.
 
“I feel stupid… you are really hooked up with this girl, aren't you?” Kikyo asked and I couldn't even speak. “That's okay… I was just leaving, bye Inu”
 
She kissed my cheek lightly and left the house with a hard door slam following her on her way out. We remained quiet for a few seconds, I looked at Rin with her hands on her hips and I looked at Sesshomaru who had a face that showed that he had no idea what the fuck was happening.
 
“Well?” Rin asked me in a motherly tone.
 
“Well what?” I asked back and she gasped.
 
“You were about to kiss that girl and your girlfriend saw it! Don't you at least regret it?!” actually I did, but I didn't want to say it… especially since my annoying half brother was just standing there with a smirk on his face.
 
“That girl is like drug to you, isn't she? You know she's bad for you but you keep going back for more… pathetic!” Sesshomaru chuckled and Rin looked back at him.
 
“You knew her! You knew she was his ex and you knew that they were seeing each other?!” Rin asked and Sess got nervous, now it was my turn to smirk and say… pathetic!
 
“I didn't know he was still seeing her Rin, I know that girl since I was little!” Sess said in his defense and Rin sighed hopeless.
 
“Okay… I believe you fluffy, now you…” she pointed at me and I gulped. “You are going to apologize to Kagome and beg god she forgives you because she is a very good and kind woman”
 
I sighed; I knew I screwed up big time by letting this happen. I knew that Kagome was upstairs, I knew that Sess and Rin were about to come and I even knew that Kikyo was going to try something with me. I sighed again and looked to the door and saw Kagome coming back in, she had a sweet smile on her face and went directly to Rin.
 
“Hi, sorry about before…” she gave her a sweeter smile and sat next to her. “Well, I have something to tell you two…”
 
“Really?” Rin asked and suddenly whispered something on her ear, Kagome laughed.
 
“No! It's nothing like that… break ups are definitely not my thing…” she giggled some more and then became serious again. “Actually, Inuyasha and I are really not exactly what I would call a couple…”
 
Oh fuck… I knew where this was going, Inuyasha was going to tell Rin everything and I was going to look like a bastard and an idiot for lying to Rin and Sess was going to laugh at my face while Rin pouted and started yelling at me for lying to her in this way and then she's going to get back at Sess and when I meet Sess again, he was going to kill me… fuck! The things a lie can cause!
 
“What do you mean?” Rin asked after a few seconds.
 
“We have an… open relationship, you know… the kind of relationship in which you can date several people at the same time…” Rin nodded.
 
“And you got like this because he got back with his ex, am I right?” Kagome thought about it for a second and nodded.
 
“Yeah… and…” she whispered something in Rin's ear and she nodded.
 
“Oh yeah, it happens to me all the time… I usually drive Sesshy crazy with my periods” she smiled and Sesshomaru rolled his eyes.
 
We had pizza and Kagome and Rin kept talking about stupid girl things. Sess and I sat there the whole night annoyed and talking about how stupid are the stupid girl topics. Before they left, Kagome gave Rin her dress and she was so shocked, she didn't even remember the dress so she gave it as a gift to Kagome. Rin gave Kagome her phone number and her address, the place we visited last time was Sess's property which he only used during weekends.
 
“We definitely have to get together again some day Kagome” Rin smiled and kissed her cheek lightly.
 
“Sure Rin, give me a call or I can call you, bye” they hugged for a few seconds and Rin hooked her arm around Sess's.
 
“Bye Inuyasha, you better take care of her” Rin warned and I rolled my eyes as I nodded.
 
“Yeah sure… bye Sess” I waved at them as they went out and after Kagome closed the door, she went upstairs.
 
I watched her closely, she went into Souta's room, came out downstairs, went to the bathroom, changed to her pajamas and laid on the couch… she didn't say a word. I sat next to her, I thought this was our chance to keep with the conversation Kikyo had interrupted but she just looked at me curiously.
 
“Aren't you going to sleep?” she asked and I got confused.
 
“I thought we could keep going with our conversation…” she got confused.
 
“What conversation?” she asked and I rolled my eyes.
 
“You know! What we were talking about before! When we were alone and before… you know, Kikyo came…” she thought about it for a second and shook her head.
 
“No, I don't remember anything like that happening… now if you excuse me, I want to sleep… goodnight” she smiled and closed her eyes.
 
Whatever this girl was thinking about, she gave me a headache that night, I tried to figure out whatever she planned with forgetting about that. As I tried to think, I fell asleep.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
I woke up and went to take a quick bath, I let the water wash everything that was bothering me or at least I tried… not even by sleeping I could stop thinking about how she could forget about our conversation. I quickly got dressed and went downstairs to find her having breakfast, she was already dressed and I looked at her with the corner of my eye as I prepared myself some ramen.
 
“I'm really sorry…” I heard her say and I turned my attention to her. “I really am… I… don't know why I said it…”
 
“Do you mean it?” I asked and soon Kagome got up to reveal that she was talking on the phone, I felt like an idiot.
 
“I guess I was just a little tired and besides my frustration with my broken ankle and… what? Oh yeah… I don't have a cold anymore; I guess it was just momentary… thank god Voldemort knew how to take care of me”
 
Voldemort? Now who the hell was this jackass? I was there to take care of her not a bad imitator of Harry Potter's villain!
 
“Alright, I understand… talk to you later” she hung up and started washing her dishes, I gazed her stupidly and after a few seconds she got annoyed.
 
“What?” she asked and I looked somewhere else.
 
“Nothing… are you still with amnesia or are you ready to keep with our conversation?” I asked and she looked at me confused.
 
“What conversation? What are you talking about?” she asked as she walked out the kitchen, I followed her out.
 
“You are not going to ignore me or this conversation!” I yelled as I followed her upstairs.
 
“Inuyasha! There's nothing for us to talk! I told you last night and I'm telling you this again!” she said as we both entered Souta's room.
 
I sighed annoyed and closed the door with lock. She looked at me kind of scared and took a step back, I went closer and grabbed the phone and called the network.
 
“Hello? Midday news, the weather girl speaking…” Yura answered.
 
“Hi Yura, could you please let the boss know that I…” I fake some coughs.
 
“Oh my god… Yash? Are you feeling okay?”
 
“I'm fine… just a cold…” I coughed again. “listen, could you please let the boss know that I won't be there… and Kagome neither since she broke her ankle…”
 
“Alright… bye Yash, take care” I hung up after that and sat on the bed, Kagome came closer and looked at me like if I was crazy.
 
“What did you just do? I can perfectly walk and there's no need for me or for you to skip work!” she said and I rolled my eyes.
 
“I told you there was no way to ignore me or our conversation so… we are not leaving this room until we finish talking” I declared and she almost fainted.
 
“Inuyasha! This is ridiculous!” she exclaimed and I got next to her.
 
“No it's not!” I grabbed her by the arms and stared at her eyes directly, I could see she was starting to blush and I did the same but I didn't let her go. “The night before… when I said that about Kikyo… I…”
 
I stopped; I realized that I didn't know what to say. I didn't know why we needed to finish that conversation because I had nothing good to say. I was still thinking of something as I stared at Kagome's eyes which were tinkling as they waiting for my words.
 
“What… were you going… to say?” she asked and I opened my mouth, but words never came out. “Inuyasha?”
 
I tried to think of something but soon the eyes that were tinkling changed for ones with anger, she was growing impatient and I was becoming nervous with that look. She pulled apart and went to the door, she slammed it on her way out and I sighed… once again, I was feeling like a complete idiot. I went downstairs and found her sitting in the stairs, I heard her sob softly.
 
“You jerk…” she whispered as she sobbed, no tears running down her eyes. “If you had nothing to say… the best thing for you was to forget it just like I did…”
 
I looked at her for a few seconds before sitting next to her, when she saw me she was about to get up and leave but I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her down again.
 
“Let me go Inuyasha!” she yelled a little hurt.
 
She got up again and this time she went over the main door, I ran after her and closed the door that she opened. I grabbed her like last time and instead of looking at her eyes directly this time… I kissed her. I felt her struggling against me for a few seconds but then she gave in and kissed me back. I placed my arms around her waist and she placed her around my neck, we kissed there for what seemed to me an eternity… but the sweetest eternity ever.
 
 
 
A/N: you guys like it? lol… I didn't want anymore more troubles (at least for a few chapters… lol I'm mean) so anyway! I'm posting a new story today called `destiny's ploy' which is about this girl who gets robbed by one guy this night and soon the thief discovers that she stole something from him too… guess what it is! So please read my new story and review please!!! =)