InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Suddenly Love ❯ kagome ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

If my life was a TV news show the headline tonight would be Inuyasha and Kagome have a hot date tonight! I'm so excited! After that kiss everything seemed to go so fast, in a good way. Like when you're having so much fun and time goes flying… that's how I felt. I looked for my less elegant thing, I didn't want Inuyasha to think that I've been like planning this my whole life so I just placed on short jeans and a light brown tank top. I was down and noticed that Inuyasha was wearing jeans and a red T-shirt.
 
“You took an eternity…” he said and I walked next to him.
 
“I was just looking for something nice… what do you think?” I asked and he looked at me.
 
“Yeah… that looks nice” he agreed and we walked out.
 
I was so happy that Inuyasha took me to a pizza place. We talked, ate, laughed and maybe… kissed a few times. I still didn't know what that made us, were we a couple or were we just some kind of friends with benefits? I was too embarrassed like to asked so I just enjoyed the rest of the night, no complains, no questions and no screwing up… if Inuyasha did this it was because he wanted to be with as I think I wanted to be with him.
 
“So what next? Want a dessert?” he asked and I thought about it for a second.
 
“I don't think so… I mean, I ate like 80 slices of pizza if I eat another one I think I might explode” he smiled and I blushed.
 
“Alright, if you don't want to eat it that's alright… but I do want a brownie” he called the waiter and ordered his cake, a few minutes later he got it with two spoons.
 
“Let me try” I grabbed a spoon and try to dig some but he pushed my spoon using his, I frowned.
 
“Didn't you just say that you were full and that you would explode if you ate another piece?” he tried to imitate my voice and I got a little angry.
 
“Ah, don't be so greedy… c'mon, I bet you can't finish it” I dared and he rolled his eyes, he grabbed some of it with his spoon and offered me.
 
“Just one bite because I know you can't resist it” I ate it gladly. “How is it?”
 
“Very good…” I answered after I swallowed it.
 
We kept on eating it since I couldn't stop after that. Inuyasha and I went back home and for the first time we weren't fighting for who gets to sleep in the couch, we were fighting for who got the bed. Inuyasha almost convinced me to sleep in the bed while he carried me upstairs bridal style but when I was at the door I thought about something that I was embarrassed to say but I knew that we would both be okay with the option.
 
“Why don't we… share the bed? No pun intended…” he smirked and I blushed hard.
 
“I guess we could…” he said, entered the room and closed the door behind him.
 
He took of his pants and changed to his pajama pants and I got into my pajamas, we tried to fit in Souta's bed but every time he tried to slide in and I tried to turn around to face him, he ended up falling to the floor. I laughed each time that happened and he only gave me a serious look. After his 4th fall, he stood up and grabbed a pillow.
 
“Where are you going?” I asked and stood up as well.
 
“Downstairs, I don't know how the fuck we slept that night but it's not gonna work tonight” he said and then looked back at me with a smirk. “Unless you… want to sleep at our parent's room”
 
As in terror movie, I looked at the room and the only thing missing was a lighting illuminating the room for a few seconds before I went colorless and shook my head furiously.
 
“No! No way! I'm not going to sleep at that room!” I shrieked and got under the bed sheets.
 
“What? Are you scared or something?” he asked and I nodded.
 
“Of course! I told you before I was scared of dark… and being in that room… alone…”
 
“But you're gonna be with me, c'mon… if anything bad happens, I'll protect you” he said with a serious look and I closed my eyes and sighed defeated.
 
“Fine… but if something bad happens I swear I'll die!” I answered and I walked to that room with Inuyasha following me.
 
I entered and slid under the covers from one side, Inuyasha did the same from the other side. We cuddled against each other or at least I cuddled next to Inuyasha since I was still scared, but once I felt his arm around me I felt a little more calmed although now I was blushing furiously. I was about to say goodnight when he placed another of his sweet kisses on my lips and then placed his head over my shoulder, thank god it was dark since I was as red as a tomato.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
I woke up and found Inuyasha still sleeping, I smiled, he looked so peaceful that he looked like an angel… so cute! I carefully got out of bed and went to the shower to take a quick bath. I changed to my working clothes and prepared breakfast, I prepared waffles with cherries and strawberries. Inuyasha came down, still in his pajama pants and I soon remembered that he hated the way I cooked. But before I knew it, he was sitting and eating it like if it was the best thing he ever had ever eaten… I didn't know if he did it to make me happy or because he did like it but whatever it was the reason, I sat next to him and ate my breakfast.
 
“I'm just gonna get changed and we are going… we have like… half an hour to get to the network” he said as he placed his plate on the sink.
 
“Alright but hurry up, I don't want to get my ass fired…” I warned.
 
“Hey! Neither do I… just be patient, I get dressed in less than 5 minutes”
 
He was right, in just a blink he was downstairs again, ready to go to work. He opened the door for me and I felt flattered and walked out. I went over to Inuyasha's car and he drove to the network while I was too busy thinking about all the good events that happened last night.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
I walked to my office as usual, since Inuyasha made me skip work yesterday I had to work double today. I finished everything right on time for Inuyasha to broadcast the news, he did it awesome like always and now that all this was happening between us I thought that maybe I could tell him what a great job he did today. Once the cameras where shut down, I was walking next to him when the sluty weather girl ran to him and hugged him tightly. I was burning in jealousy.
 
“Oh my gosh Yash! You did it so awesome!” she quickly pulled apart. “You're not sick anymore, aren't you? Because my fans wouldn't survive a day without me…”
 
“Yeah… that's why I'm working today” he gave her an awkward smile as she hugged him again and soon directed his gaze towards me, he went pale and I wanted to laugh but I remained with my angry look.
 
“Oh, Yash… I'm so glad to hear that!” she said excitedly, I just noticed her unnecessary use of `so' it seemed that she couldn't talk without using `so'. “Are we going out tonight Yash? Because I would so love that…”
 
“Actually… I made plans already… sorry” he said and pulled away from her embrace, she looked at him amazed as he walked towards me and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. I smiled as I watched Yura this… dazed.
 
“You made plans? With who?” I asked and he started thinking.
 
“I was thinking about taking someone out for tonight, since we had so much fun together last night…” he said and I blushed lightly. “So what do you think that someone might say?”
 
“I think she would agree…”
 
“Okay, then let's go home… let's reschedule it for lunch…” I looked at the time, it was already 15 and we still haven't got a bite so I guess we could go eat right now.
 
“Good, but I need to change my shoes because these ones are killing me…” he nodded and drove back home.
 
I lied to Inuyasha when I said that I needed to change my shoes, I didn't like my clothes that much and this time I was thinking of dressing very nice. I searched for any types of clothes, jeans, pants, shirts, skirts, skorts, shorts, tank tops and even dresses but I didn't like anything. I soon found my favorite white mini skirt and my black strapless shirt, as I dressed I heard the doorbell but I didn't care. I got my make up on and a long necklace of white round beads and quickly went down.
 
“Sorry for being late but I…” I gasped; I just couldn't believe my eyes.
 
Have you ever seen a cartoon where they rip of the character's heart of the chest and then throw it to the trash? That's exactly how I felt when I caught Inuyasha kissing Kikyo in the couch passionately. But at least in cartoons, their hearts weren't shattered after their love cheated them… and they would get them the next episode. In the next episode called my sucky life, the only thing I would get would be tears and emotional wounds.
 
 
 
 
A/N: hm… I hope you liked the so soon update that I did since I was homework free today, I just wish everyday was this way *sigh* review please!!! =)