InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Suddenly Love ❯ inuyasha ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I was just waiting for Kagome to come downstairs; I have to admit that life was great! Everything was just going perfectly not like when everything was messed up. I soon heard the doorbell and since I was bored, I decided to open to see who the hell would want to disturb me and Kagome now. I was very dazed when I saw Kikyo outside wearing a short dress of my favorite color, red.
 
“Hi Inu… can I come in?” she asked as she made her way to the living room.
 
“I guess… so what are you doing here?” I asked curiously and she sighed heavily.
 
“Remember that last night I told you that I broke up with Naraku?” I nodded. “Well, I thought that maybe you and I could go out again… you are very special to me Inu”
 
I hate that nickname! But Kikyo said something very nice, when we used to be a couple it was me who had to be begging her to come back with me and to forgive me, Kikyo had never said something like this before. She stared at me with her beautiful brown eyes and I saw them filled with honesty.
 
“And you are very special to me Kikyo…” she smiled lightly and hugged me.
 
“I'm so glad to hear that, I needed that a lot… Naraku has been… such a bad experience” she sniffed and I placed my arm around her shoulders.
 
“What happened? How did he break up with you?” stupid moron Naraku, I wonder how could Kikyo pick him over me.
 
“He told me that… he needed some… space… and that things where going to fast between us so… he dumped me and threw me to the streets and I'm now living with my mother until I find my own apartment” she gave me a sad smile and I felt guilty, if I wasn't living with Kagome she would be welcome to live in this house.
 
“What a jackass…” she nodded and soon looked at me.
 
“But you will always be there for me, right Inu?” she asked as she moved closer to me, I didn't want kiss her… but I wasn't stopping her either.
 
“Of course…” I whispered as I moved closer to her too, alright, I'll admit that I did want to kiss her.
 
“And you're never gonna leave me… right… Inu?” she asked as she breathed on my lips.
 
“Never…” I answered and soon Kikyo placed her lips over mines. This was the first time we ever kissed in this way, so passionate and lovely… it reminded me to the way I kissed…
 
“Sorry for being late but I…” I heard Kagome gasp and I slowly pulled away from the kiss, Kikyo still held me tight against her.
 
“Kagome…” I said as I stood up, she looked at me amazed and I heard her breathing soft but fast, she quickly ran back upstairs and I heard the door slamming.
 
Don't worry people, don't kill me, I can do it myself. I looked back at Kikyo who was furious, I sighed. How could I be so stupid like to kiss Kikyo when I knew very well that Kagome was upstairs fixing for our date?! I sat next to Kikyo; she didn't say a word but looked at me with a killer gaze.
 
“I guess I interrupted something, didn't I?” she finally asked and I just sighed. “what do you have to say Takashi?”
 
“What do you want me to say Kikyo?” I shot back and she sighed annoyed.
 
“I came here and let you know my feelings and then you are with that whore…”
 
“Don't say that Kikyo…” I pleaded.
 
“Isn't it true? You just used me a few seconds ago… I'm leaving” I heard the door slam and I sighed again.
 
I threw myself on the couch and buried my face on a seat. I still couldn't figure out why god hated me. I wanted to shot myself for making this to Kagome and I wanted to shot me again for making Kikyo feel even worse after her breakup. I didn't move and I just heard some heels coming downstairs and the door slamming again. The only thing I knew was that I wasn't going to eat Kagome's food or I wasn't going to sleep next to her again, why did god hate me?
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
I woke up the next morning; don't ask how the fuck I slept that much because not even I know how I did it. I went to look for Kagome upstairs and I noticed that she wasn't in the room or in the kitchen or in the bathroom or in our parent's room or in any other place of that house. I prepared myself some ramen and got dressed, I drove slowly to the network and when I was finally there I found Kagome taking her things out of her office, I wanted to ask why she was doing that but she would just ignore me.
 
“Finally! My wish has come true!” Yura said to me in an excited whisper.
 
“What's going on? Why is Kagome moving out my office?” I asked and Yura let out a small pleased shriek.
 
“Because she is getting fired! And I won't see her awful face again! Isn't it great Yash?!” she asked and I felt my world going black, the only thing Kagome loved more than her stupid cat was working in this network.
 
I ran over to the main office and opened the door.
 
“You can't fire her!” I yelled and I saw Kagome and the boss shaking hands friendly.
 
“Fire who?” he asked curious and I ignored him.
 
“Kagome, what are you doing?” I asked and she rolled her eyes.
 
“Totousai is promoting me; I'm going from your disgusting helper to one of the main writers… I'll be able to interview many people… once again, thanks a lot Totousai” she said and kissed his cheek.
 
“Don't mention it Kagome, you earned it…” she blushed lightly.
 
“Thanks for the compliment, I'll go to my office and start working immediately” she walked out the door and I followed her out, she entered to a bigger office than the one we used to share and I closed the door.
 
“I got scared, Yura said you were fired… sorry for ruining it for you” I said sincerely and she turned on her laptop. “Hello? Kagome? Are you listening?” she started writing some things and I sat in another chair. “I just wanted to say that… yesterday, I didn't mean it… I swear she kissed me! I tried to stop her but…”
 
I heard her hands slamming the computer to close it and she stood up. She walked out hurriedly and I followed her, she then started running and entered to the bathroom, I heard some sobs and suddenly the whole office turned to look at me. Some girls whispered something and others just looked at me with hate. I smiled nervously and went back to my office. I decided to leave this kind of things for home.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
When I went back home, I noticed Kagome's car already parked in. I was happy, I would have the chance to talk to her and now I would clear her what happened yesterday. I entered and I saw her talking on the phone, damn phone. I sat on the living room next to her and immediately she went upstairs. Later that day, I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat and she was about to enter but left, why the fuck was she avoiding me? I waited for her to be inside somewhere and I closed the door behind me.
 
“Why the fuck are you acting like kid?!” I asked furious, the whole day I've wanted to apologize and the only thing she does is ignore me and avoid me.
 
“What do you want me to do?! Do you want me to hear your stupid lie about how you didn't want to kiss her and that you wanted to pull apart and that you didn't mean it? I saw you two kissing so passionately that I wanted to puke right there! So don't come with this shit about not kissing her! That's bullshit!” she yelled and pushed me apart to get out.
 
“I'm not done with this!” I yelled as I followed her.
 
“But I am! I don't care! Seriously! I don't want to hear you say I'm sorry because I know that you don't mean it and I seriously don't need more lies…” she said as she kept walking away.
 
“Please… I do mean it… I'm…” she looked back at me and stopped me; I could see her eyes filled with water.
 
“No, I don't want to hear it… I don't need it and… I don't need this either…” she said and I looked at her confused.
 
“What? What do you mean?” she sighed.
 
“Could we please be just friends? I can't stand anymore the fights, the stupid arguments, the lies and the pain… let's just pretend it never happened and forget about everything we had…”
 
I stood there; she looked at me with pleading eyes and cleaned away the few tears that had formed around her eyes. I wasn't going to hut her anymore, she was right. Everything between us since we started liking each other had been fights and arguments and pain. I felt my inside breaking apart and I had a rough time breathing but I finally nodded.
 
“If that's what you want… what you really want?” I asked and she sighed.
 
“Yes, that's what I want… I'm so sorry Inuyasha” she said and hugged me.
 
We remained in a grasp for a few minutes; I never wanted to let her go because it broke my heart to be without her. But if that made her happy… that was all it mattered.
 
 
 
A/N: so sorry about the late update! Stupid math and chemistry… they always drive me crazy… anyway! Once again, sorry for the long wait but I hope the chapter made it up! =) review please!!! =)