InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Suddenly Love ❯ inuyasha ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I guess that it was a good thing I had the night out with Miroku, to tell you the truth the night we always went out was my birthday but we made decided to go out a few days before. In three days it was my 29th birthday and I wanted it to be celebrated with someone who actually remembered it. My parents were always busy and Sesshomaru was either hating me too much or doing something more fun like to care. We ordered our third beer of the night when I saw someone I really didn't need to see, there was the imbecile that once dated Kagome. He started talking with the bartender which was a girl and immediately giggles started. She left and came over to our table and gave us the beers we ordered, which draw his attention to our table.
 
“Here you go…” the girl was pretty with reddish hair tied in high pigtails, she had green big eyes which made her even more attractive.
 
“Thanks beautiful, what about your phone number?” Miroku asked, one thing I hated about him… is that he never knew what were the moments to flirt, for example: that moment WASN'T one of them.
 
“You're so cute!” she giggled and immediately the jerk with a high dark pony tail came over to our table.
 
“Is this guy bothering you Ayame?” he asked and she shook her head.
 
“No Kouga, stop being such an over protective brother…” my eyes were about to pop out, that girl… the beautiful girl was brother of that… that… hideous man?!
 
“I was just flirting with this gorgeous girl… no need to get alarmed” Miroku explained and drank some of his beer; the idiot took his eyes off of him and looked at me.
 
“You live with Kagome right?” I raised my eye brow and nodded.
 
“What about it?” I asked and the girl Ayame took a look at me.
 
“Well, he is very good looking… I can see why Kagome decided to move in with him, you're not jealous about it, are you Kouga?” she asked and he scoffed and pointed at me.
 
“Me? Jealous of this?” I felt my anger rising and he shook his head. “Of course not, Kagome knows what's the best for her and I know that she isn't dating him… he's her step brother”
 
I was about to hit him, when Miroku grabbed my arm and gave me a look to stop it. I calmed down and the girl was about to leave when Miroku decided to grab her arm and pull her closer to him.
 
“Are you going to get me your phone number?” I saw her blushing and Kouga pulled her away from Miroku's grasp.
 
“Touch her again… and it'll be the last thing you do…” he warned and pulled her away as he rolled his eyes.
 
“Stupid…” Miroku mumbled and I punched him hard on his shoulder.
 
“No, you're the stupid one… here you are away from your girlfriend for 5 minutes and you start flirting with the first girl you see… what the fuck is wrong with you?!” I asked annoyed and he looked at me confused.
 
“No, what's wrong with you? You have been acting this cranky all the night… spit it, I know there's something bothering you…” I sighed, he knew me too well and I finished my beer, I pointed at Kouga.
 
“That guy… used to date Kagome and every time I see him I remember those disgusting words he…”
 
“What did he say?” Miroku interrupted and I looked at Kouga with anger before answering.
 
“He was waiting for her downstairs when I heard him saying that she had a great ass…” he looked at me and shrugged his shoulders.
 
“So?” he asked careless.
 
“So?!?! Do you know how… ugly that hears?!” he thought about it and shrugged his shoulders again.
 
“Kagome has a great ass…” I wanted to kick him, not only because my jealousy was taking over but because I hated to listen something like that, I was about to yell or hit him or both when he called the bartender/waitress. “Hun! Two more beers!”
 
She came again with cool drinks and Miroku made the biggest stupid mistake he ever did, although he always did it but this time it was different since her brother watched everything. Miroku squeezed her ass and she slapped him, like any other girl did. Immediately, her brother jumped to her rescue and was about to hit him when I grabbed him.
 
“How dare you touch my sister?! I'm gonna cut your hands off!!!” Kouga yelled furious as I held him tightly, Miroku was already punished enough by the girl who was kicking him.
 
“Let it go, idiot! He always does the same!” he looked at me with a furious gaze.
 
“I guess he learned it from you…” he taunted, I wasn't going to lower myself but I still had to grab him from preventing Miroku to be hit.
 
“Listen, asshole… forget about it, your sister already gave him a very good round of pain so just let it go this time…” he chuckled.
 
“Oh, right… now I get it, you're protecting your girlfriend…” I felt my anger rising again but I still decided to keep my cool, unfortunately he played a low card. “No wonder Kagome doesn't like you… you aren't man enough for her”
 
Fuck everything about being calmed! I hit the bastard with my clenched fist on his nose and then a fight immediately started. We wrestled, hit, bit, choke and more till Miroku grabbed me, but since Kouga wanted to hit Miroku too he started hitting both of us. I have to admit that he was a great fighter since he was hitting Miroku and me but then 5 police officers came in and separated us immediately. The last thing I saw was the bar through some steel bars inside a police car.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
After making a fool of myself and calling Kagome, I waited till she came to my rescue… a few nights before I was the one helping her and now it was backwards, it was pathetic. Miroku found an harmonic and started “playing” it since he didn't know how to make a good song, it was driving me crazy but before I could take it away, one of the police officers came and took it away to throw it to the trash.
 
“You're giving me a headache! Could you be even worst?!” he asked annoyed and I laughed.
 
“I wonder why Ayame is taking so long…” I heard Kouga mumble and I rolled my eyes.
 
“Maybe she was tired of you…” I said loud enough for Miroku to hear it and laugh about, Kouga heard it too and apparently was ready to fight again.
 
“You want me to kick your ass again?” he asked as he came closer to me, I stood up.
 
“Bring it on… dumbass!” I said and when we were choking each other on the floor I heard the sweetest but the last voice I wanted to hear at that moment.
 
“Inuyasha Takashi! Let Kouga go!” I heard Kagome yell behind me and immediately Kouga and I broke apart.
 
“Kagome!” we said at the same time and we looked at each other, I heard her sigh as if we were hopeless.
 
“What happened Kouga?” she asked and I rolled my eyes as I went to sit next to Miroku, apparently she cared more about Kouga than she cared for me.
 
“I was at a bar with my sis when that man started flirting with her and I tried to defend her honor when he got involved…” I wanted so bad to yell what really happened but then I heard some stomps, Miroku hid his face.
 
“Please… don't let her take me out of here” he whispered and I raised my eye brow.
 
“What's wrong?” he went behind me and soon I heard the person he was so afraid of.
 
“MIROKU!!!!! GET OUT HERE!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!” Sango yelled with all her air and she tried to pass through the metal bars. “Open this stupid gate! I'm going to kill that man!”
 
After watching the whole spectacle Sango made out there for trying to kill Miroku without paying the fee, she soon joined us inside and then she could hit her stupid boyfriend as much as she wanted. Kagome sighed heavily; she had to pay the fee for three people. Once she heard the story or should I say lie that Kouga told her she left for a few minutes and returned with an officer with her, he opened the gate.
 
“Alright, all of you out…” Miroku went out followed by Sango who was still hitting him and I was walking out, I thought about making the guard a favor and closing the door but Kouga beat me and kept it open.
 
“What the hell do you think you're doing?! You are not free yet!” I yelled and he chuckled.
 
“Inuyasha… actually I paid for his fee and he agreed to pay me later and Ayame is about to come here to pick him up” I was very shocked, she paid for the stupid jerk's fee?! And I had to beg her?!?!
 
“Thank you so much for this Kagome, but how about we go out for dinner? I swear this time I won't mention anything about you know what…” she thought about it for a second, I was pleading in my inside that she didn't agree to it… please! Kagome was more like to…
 
“Sure… why not?” she answered and I felt like killing myself but I just let all my anger go out through a frustrated sigh.
 
“Kagome, can I talk to you for a second?” I asked and pulled her away from Kouga.
 
“What's wrong?” she asked and I let my frustration go out all at once.
 
“What the fuck do you mean `what's wrong'?!?! Don't you see he lied to you?! He is a complete jerk and you are going out with him!!! Is like giving an award to a monkey for scratching his ass! Are you that dumb?! Don't you see that you are only driving me crazy with all this?!” I yelled and she looked at me confused.
 
“Are you trying to tell me that you are jealous?” she asked and I realized that she was right, but I wasn't going to let her flatter herself.
 
“Me?! Jealous?! Ha! Now that's a good one… why would I be jealous of that jerk dating you wench?” I asked and folded my arms, I remembered then why I didn't call her wench anymore.
 
“Wench?! Wench?! I hate to remind you that this wench paid for your fee! This wench came to your rescue! I bet if you called Kikyo she might have come after three nights!” she yelled, I was hurt… naming Kikyo meant war.
 
“Oh yeah?! Well… you're ugly!” she looked at me with anger and confusion.
 
“What?! What does that have to do with our argument?!” she asked furious and I realized she was right.
 
“Nothing! But I thought you needed to know it!” she let out a frustrated moan and clenched her fists.
 
“You're an idiot!” she yelled at my face.
 
“You're a bitch!” I yelled back.
 
“I'm leaving!” she said and walked away.
 
“Fine!” I yelled to have the last word.
 
“Fine!” she yelled back as she walked away.
 
“Annoying bitch…” I mumbled and walked out the place from the other exit.
 
 
A/N: Oh Jeez! Having a break distracted me from writing… but at least next time it'll update sooner… this time I promise I'll update by Friday so… review please!!! =)