InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Suddenly Love ❯ inuyasha ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Souta fell asleep when we were just arriving; Kagome seemed to be very angry at me for what happened. It wasn't my fault! Okay, maybe it was but I forgot to tell her, it's not like I committed a crime or something. Besides, Sesshomaru should take some responsibility too since he forgot to remind me. I stopped at a gas station since the car was about to stop for the lack of gas, Kagome went to the store and bought a coke, I filled the tank and once she was back in the car we left.
 
“Are we there yet?” she asked and I shook my head.
 
“I have to drive another hour” she sighed annoyed and after a few minutes she talked again.
 
“Are we there yet?” she asked and again and I rolled my eyes.
 
“No” I was trying to concentrate where I was going when I heard her talk again.
 
“Are we there yet?” I stopped the car and directed my gaze to her.
 
“I told you half an hour ago that we had to drive another hour, meaning that now I only have to drive for another half an hour and if you ask if we are there yet I swear I'll kill you!” I threatened and she just sighed.
 
“Whatever…” she mumbled and looked out the window.
 
Finally, the trip to Sess's house was silent except for Souta who was snoring. We arrived at 22 and once we were out of the car Rin came immediately out of the house, she had a bright summer yellow dress she liked to wear whenever she was at that house. She squealed as she saw Kagome and hugged her very tight. I saw my brother coming out of the house bored and yawned before Rin pulled apart from Kagome.
 
“I'm so glad you guys finally came! I thought you forgot!” she squealed and Kagome smiled.
 
“Yeah… someone did” she looked at me and gave me an evil stare.
 
“We're already here?” Souta asked as he came out of the backseat of my car.
 
“Oh, you must Kagome's little brother…” Rin said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek, Souta was still somehow sleeping and only yawned. “Inuyasha, you look great! You haven't been disturbing your girlfriend, have you?”
 
“Rin, I'm really tired… I just drove for 3 straight hours could we please talk about that tomorrow?” I asked, I was very tired and all I wanted was to get on a bed and sleep till tomorrow's midday.
 
“Alright, follow me… I'll take you to your rooms, Sesshy would you mind staying with my mother until I get them to their rooms?”
 
“I rather die” I heard Sesshomaru mumble and I chuckled Rin looked at him angry.
 
“What did you say?!” she asked with her hands on her hips.
 
“I said I'd love to” he gave her a fake smile and she kissed his cheek.
 
“Great! C'mon… I'll show you your rooms”
 
I've been tons of times at Sess's house, I always slept at the couch but this time I was getting a bed like everyone else in the house… alright! I was desperate to get to my room and lay there and sleep forever. Rin opened one door and I was about to jump inside, lock myself in and sleep but I had self control. We entered and I saw the most comfortable bed in the world.
 
“Souta, you'll sleep here…” Souta immediately threw his bags to a corner of the room and jumped to the bed.
 
“Wow… this is great…” he mumbled as he tried to keep his eyes open, Rin smiled eagerly when she saw how much Souta liked it.
 
“I knew this would be perfect for you, now Inuyasha and Kagome follow me to your room…” Souta's eyes immediately opened.
 
“Hold on a second, you mean they are going to sleep at the same room?” he asked worried and Kagome blushed a little.
 
“Of course they are, silly! They are a couple and they might want to keep their privacy” she winked at me and Kagome blushed even more. “Goodnight Souta, now follow me…”
 
“Hey! Wai…!” Souta yelled but I closed the door so Rin couldn't hear what he was going to say, she looked back and I smiled, she returned the smile and kept walking. I placed a chair in front of the door to prevent Souta from coming out and ruin everything.
 
I followed Rin and Kagome to the other side of the house, that fucking place was too big to be true. I felt my feet walking automatically since I had my eye lids closed and I wasn't even watching where I was going, all I wanted at that moment was to sleep. Finally, I bumped with someone and opened my eyes to see Kagome standing in front of a door, I was about to jump in happiness. Rin opened it and I saw a bed and a closet along with a mirror that covered a whole wall. There was another door at the end of the room which I supposed was the bathroom.
 
“And this is your room… is one of the most peaceful places in the house and I hope you enjoy it” I nodded as I threw myself on the bed.
 
“Oh yeah… I bet I will Rin, thanks a lot” she smiled and closed the door on her way out.
 
Kagome left the room for a few minutes and I changed my to my pajama pants, when she was back I noticed that she did the same. I lay on the bed and sighed pleased, this was all I needed after driving for such a long time, Kagome laid on the other side and sighed annoyed. Being the nice guy I am, I decided to ask her what was wrong but just when I was about to do that, I heard her cell phone ring.
 
“Hello?” she answered. “Oh! Hi Kouga!”
 
Damn! That idiot wasn't here and still he was bothering me! I pretended to be sleeping but I tried to hear her conversation. Unfortunately for me, she went out the room and I got furious, I placed my ear against the door to try to hear what she was saying but the only thing I could hear were snores from someone in that house. I went to the bathroom and luckily, I found a glass. I was about to put it against the door to hear better when I saw Kagome coming back to the room, she looked at me confused.
 
“What are you doing?” she asked and I looked at the glass.
 
“I just drank a glass of water…” I said and went back to the bathroom to put it back. “What else could I do with a glass in my hand?”
 
I went back to the bed and lay on my side, I felt Kagome sliding in hers and before she turned off the lights, I was already sleeping peacefully.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
The next morning, I noticed that Kagome wasn't there and I noticed that it wasn't the morning either! I looked at my watch and read 14… I would like to clear up that when I said that I wanted to sleep till next day's midday, I was kidding. I took a quick shower, got dressed and went downstairs to find Kagome with Rin and some other unknown women for me, sitting at the living room.
 
“Ooh… who's that?” a girl asked and I looked at everyone confused.
 
“That is Kagome's boyfriend and Sesshy's little brother, Inuyasha” I waved at them and I gave them a small smile.
 
“Hi, Rin… do you know where my brother is?” she nodded.
 
“Sess, his friends and Souta are at the football field… we were about to join them for lunch, we ordered pizza” I smiled.
 
“Great, thanks…”
 
I ran out of that house immediately, something about being around too many women made me nervous. I found Sesshomaru and Souta playing soccer along with Sess's friends. They were all sweaty and panting heavily. Sesshomaru stopped the game and walked over to me.
 
“I've been looking for you everywhere, where were you?” he asked.
 
“Sleeping…” he laughed at me.
 
“Stupid… you missed the great breakfast Kagome prepared for everyone” he said and I felt jealous, I loved her food, I stuck out my tongue.
 
“Gross…” I shivered a little and he arched his brow to me.
 
“Don't you like your own girlfriend's food?” he asked and I shook my head.
 
“I don't even call that cooking” he rolled his eyes and soon one of Sess friends came over to us.
 
“Sorry Sesshomaru but I just got a call from my office, saying they need me there… till later!” he said as he ran towards the house to get changed.
 
“Well, now that we need someone else to complete the team… you're in” he said and went back to the field.
 
“I don't want to play soccer, I just woke up” he looked at me furious.
 
“I didn't ask you, I said you are going to play” I went over to the place I was supposed to fill and the game started.
 
Souta and I were at the same team and I noticed that Kagome and the other girls just arrived at the field. I never liked sports, Sesshomaru was the athletic one and I was the… I was the… I liked to sleep. Souta gave me a pass and I kicked the ball but unfortunately, I missed and the ball went out of the field.
 
“Hey! That was your perfect chance to score!” he yelled and I looked at him furious.
 
“It's not my fault you don't know how to give a pass!” I said in my defense.
 
“C'mon Souta! You did great!” I heard Kagome yell and Souta waved at her.
 
“Thanks sis!” he looked back at me and I noticed something weird in him, I didn't know what. “You know… my sister loves soccer, she would hate to date someone that doesn't know how to play”
 
I don't know why but I felt somehow that I wanted to please Kagome, I knew I like her and I thought that maybe with this I had another chance… hell! After everything that has happened lately, I should still have a chance… right? But what about that bastard Kouga? He's very interested in her and why did he call her last night? I came down from my thoughts when Souta went over to someone and whispered something on his ear, I didn't care and then he went back to his position. I went back to mine; I was ready to impress Kagome. All I needed was to score and then she would have a different opinion about me.
 
“Here you go!” Souta yelled at me as he gave me the ball.
 
I noticed Kagome watching me attentively so I ran towards the goal keeper when this guy came out of nowhere and he slide tackled me and I fell down… but instead falling normally, I did a complete flip which made me turn around in the air from backwards and I fell on my stomach. I tried to breathe as everyone in the game gathered around me; Sesshomaru came and looked at me with pity.
 
“Get up you sissy…” he kicked me and I felt like I was breaking.
 
“My back!!!!!” I yelled and I looked back at Souta who was trying hard not to laugh… I was going to kill that brat!!! As soon as I could get back on my feet…
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: I had free today since today was my cousin's graduation, I'm now living with my aunt and two cousins… my cousin who graduated today is 17 and my other cousin is my age and we have such a good time together… well, anyway… sorry if you got notices as if I was updating but I was just checking my chapters since I didn't have anything else to do today… so review please!!! =)