InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Suddenly Love ❯ kagome ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

With the help of Sess and Rin, we took Inuyasha to our room upstairs. That's why I always hated that stupid sport, it's too violent and someone always gets hurt. We placed Inuyasha on the bed with his face buried on a pillow. I could see that somehow Sesshomaru was enjoying that. Rin touched the back of his head lightly and had a very worried face.
 
“Poor Inuyasha… that must have hurt” I saw Inuyasha move his head enough to get it out of the pillow.
 
“Rin, I think I just broke my back… OF COURSE IT HURT!” he yelled and Sesshomaru hit him. “What the fuck was that for?!”
 
“For yelling at my girlfriend…” Rin hit his stomach and kept on caressing Inuyasha.
 
“Stop it Sesshy, this is all your fault” he looked at her a little furious.
 
“How is this my fault?”
 
“For making Inuyasha play that violent sport… you know you could have prevented your brother from getting ill by letting him seat with us” Sess rolled his eyes and Rin kissed Inuyasha's cheek. “I apologize for your stupid brother Inuyasha; I'll bring you a bag of ice… Kagome, you stay here and take care of your non stupid boyfriend, Fluffy… you and I are going to talk about the way you treat your brother” I could see Inuyasha was about to laugh and I tried to stop my giggles.
 
“Alright…” Sess sighed annoyed as they left the room.
 
“My back…” Inuyasha moaned and I looked at him worried.
 
“Are you feeling okay?” I asked and he looked at me furious.
 
“I don't know… in case you missed something, let's recap… I almost broke my back; I was carried here by people who didn't know that it hurt me! And on top of that I have to be lying on a bed for who knows how long! Of course I'm not fucking okay!” I rolled my eyes.
 
“You didn't have to yell, you idiot…” I got up by pressing his back and I heard him yell in pain. “Oops sorry…”
 
“Wait till I get up again… we'll see who's really sorry!” he yelled at me furiously and I sighed.
 
“Don't threat me! I could kill you right now and no one will miss you…” he frowned and I heard him mumble something, I just ignore it. “Since I have such a kind heart and because I feel sorry for you… I'll do anything you want, unless it sounds too stupid or I feel tired…” he looked at me amazed.
 
“Really?” I nodded. “Alright… I want a bag of ice and a cold beer”
 
“Okay, I'll be right back” I patted his back lightly and I heard him yell again. “Sorry, I forgot”
 
I went downstairs and found Rin making out with Sess; I was grossed out by that and decided to return later. I went out in case the people outside the kitchen might have beer and ice, I was right. I found a cooler with tons of ice to keep beers along with other drinks cold. I grabbed a cup and poured all the ice that could fit in there and grabbed a beer for Inuyasha. I was about to leave when someone grabbed my arm, I was about to fall backwards when I saw him… I was also about to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming or if it was real… I knew it was real, I just didn't want to admit it. I never expected to see him there.
 
“Kagome?” he asked, I was lost in his beautiful dark brown eyes. He didn't change a bit during the years. Long black hair, his stupid but lovable tattoo of a star on his forehead and that killer smile. “Kagome?” he asked again and I shook my head.
 
“Bankotsu?” I asked amazed and he smiled at me, I felt like melting… what am I doing?! I should be killing him! After he cheated me with Yura I still feel something for him, I'm such an idiot!
 
“I can't believe it… what are you doing here?” he asked and I sighed.
 
“Sess is my stepbrother and I came here along with Souta and Sess's half brother” he nodded.
 
“You look beautiful” he mumbled and I blushed and cleared my throat to get him out of his thoughts.
 
“Well, I just came to grab this… bye” I was walking away when he grabbed me and pulled me back.
 
“Why don't you stay and we talk?” he smiled again and I was just lost, that smile was the most wonderful thing he had. I was about to say yes when Rin came and kinda ruin everything.
 
“Kagome, is your boyfriend still ill?” Rin asked and I sighed.
 
“You have a boyfriend?” Bankotsu asked in a tone I knew very well, jealousy.
 
“Yes, her boyfriend is Sesshy's half brother… maybe you know him, Inuyasha?” he looked at me amazed and shook his head.
 
“Um… no, I don't… but I bet he's just like Sesshomaru” Rin smiled.
 
“Inuyasha is more kind and nice… Sesshy is more of a work addict and very competitive” Rin sighed dreamily. “Anyway, Kagome here is the bag of ice”
 
“Thanks a lot Rin… see you later Bank” I said and he kissed my cheek.
 
“Bye Kags” I smiled and went back to the house.
 
I walked calmly over to our room; all I could think was about Bankotsu. I couldn't believe it, here I was thinking about my ex when I'm supposed to be worrying about Inuyasha… but of course, it isn't like Rin could read my thoughts. I was about to enter the room when I heard someone in there with Inuyasha, I don't like eavesdropping but since I heard my brother's voice I decided to hear their conversation.
 
“You fucking brat! I swear I'll kill you once I'm on my feet again!” Inuyasha yelled furiously and I heard Souta laugh.
 
“Whatever, I told you to stay away from my sister and I can't believe you bought that… what girl likes soccer?” he laughed again and I felt horrible, my brother was such a mean person… but somehow I felt flattered that he worried about me.
 
“I don't like your sister! When are you going to get that through your head?!” he yelled and I felt furious, sure! Now he didn't like me… but when Kouga or Hojo were near me then he was acting all jealous… stupid liar!
 
“Yeah right… whatever helps you sleep at night… I hope you get up soon Inuyasha, you spending so much time with my sister it's something I don't like” Souta walked out the room and crashed with me, he looked at me horrified and made his best effort to smile. “Hi sis…”
 
“We are going to talk” I whispered and pulled Souta over to his room. “What the hell were you thinking?!?”
 
“I don't know what you're talking about…” I sighed heavily.
 
“I turn around for a second, talk with Bankotsu and you are…”
 
“You were talking to Bankotsu? I thought you would never forgive him for cheating you with your co worker” he asked and I frowned.
 
“Well, I just saw and he started talking to me but I… Hey! Don't change the subject!” I sighed heavily and looked at him. “Listen Souta, you're my brother… I love you… but you got to stop messing with my love life! You don't see me picking what girl you should date!”
 
“I guess you're right… are you really in love with Inuyasha?” I blushed furiously and immediately looked away.
 
“Of course not… but that's no reason to threat Inuyasha, the poor guy almost broke his back and you are there telling him things he shouldn't be hearing” He sighed heavily and I messed up his hair, he frowned and I gave him a tight hug. He kissed my cheek and I smiled widely. “Promise me you won't ever do that again”
 
“Alright sis…” I looked at him before I grabbed the beer and went to my room; Inuyasha had turned around and was now reading a magazine.
 
“Took you long enough” I smiled.
 
“I had to solve some other stuff… here's your beer” I helped him seat and he started drinking his beer. “So… I was wondering… how much do you like soccer?”
 
“I don't like sports” he said and finished his beer. “Do you like them?”
 
“Yes, but not all… I don't like violent sports” I sighed and placed the bag of ice on his back, he let out a pleased moan.
 
“Thanks a lot Kagome…” he said and I smiled. “Although you didn't have to do it… I mean, you could be downstairs enjoying lunch right now with everyone else but you're stuck up here with me…”
 
“Why be downstairs with people I don't know when I can be with you?” I blushed when I said that and he smiled, I lay next to him in the same position he was. “I'm sorry about what my brother told you…”
 
“No… he's right… I mean, he is worried about his sister and… I think I shouldn't be...” I cut him off.
 
I didn't care about what he was going to say and I know that I told him that we should remain like friends but… I just couldn't dyne it anymore, I was in love with him. I wanted to kiss him, I moved closer to him and he did the same. I could feel his breath over mine when I saw something flying over to us; it landed on Inuyasha's back.
 
“Fuck!” he yelled and I pulled apart, I saw Bankotsu standing on the door.
 
“Bank… what are you doing here?” I asked as I walked next to him and he looked at me embarrassed.
 
“Sesshomaru asked me to bring his brother another bag of ice and I didn't want to interrupt so…”
 
“You!” I heard Inuyasha hiss in anger.
 
“What?” Bankotsu asked, I looked back at him and Inuyasha got even more furious.
 
“You are the reason I'm here! You slide tackled me!”
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: I like soccer and I'm a girl… sorry for the late update but I've been very, very busy and very worried about the late events in Virginia, my family and my friends live there so I was very afraid something happened to them, thank god everyone back there is okay… thanks for 100 and over reviews. I really appreciate them. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and keep reviewing please. =)