InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Suddenly Love ❯ inuyasha ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I think you might be wondering, how the fuck I knew that was the guy who tackled me? Well, I would never forget such a horrible yet ridiculous tattoo on a forehead. I was about to stand up to yell at him for three big good reasons:
 
#1: He almost broke my back.
 
#2: He ruined my perfect chance to kiss Kagome.
 
#3: He seemed to have a past with Kagome.
 
So, there I was about to get up when I remembered that cracking feeling invading my back and I yelled in pain. In a few seconds, Kagome was right next to me and caressing me. That was better than what I had planned, I saw that guy get kind of furious although I have to admit he was doing a great effort to pretend he was calmed. I was still faking my pain and then I heard him clear his throat, Kagome directed her gaze to him.
 
“I guess you are Inuyasha, her boyfriend” he said and I raised my eye brow.
 
“You guessed right and who are you?” I asked and he walked next to my bed.
 
“I'm Bankotsu, Sess's friend and… Kagome's ex boyfriend” I knew he only said that to make me jealous but I just smirked.
 
“Really? Wow, Kagome you never mentioned him” I said to Kagome as I squeezed her hand lightly.
 
“She… didn't?” he asked as he looked at Kagome who was very confused. “So, you never told him about the 2 years we were together”
 
“Actually I…”
 
“Oh, right! Now I remember you… the guy who went with Yura, yeah… she did mention you although she asked me never to remember you” I smirked and he looked at me furious but he was still trying to seem calmed, Kagome looked at me very amazed.
 
“That was a very huge mistake and it wasn't intentional” he said in his defense.
 
“You mean that you slept with her by mistake?” Kagome said and I smirked, he just looked around embarrassed and scratched the back of his head.
 
“Em… we can talk about this later, nice to meet you Inuyasha… I'm glad you are looking great Kagome” he said before leaving us alone in the room again.
 
“I'm glad you're looking great Kagome…” I said mocking his voice and Kagome giggled, I looked at her confused and a little angry. “What?”
 
“You are jealous…” she said and I felt embarrassed. Yes, of course I was jealous but that was for me to know and for her to ignore.
 
“Why would I be jealous? Because that guy was with you for two years and because he is here now?” she giggled again and I just rolled my eyes, she wasn't going to believe me but… somehow I thought that maybe it was good that she knew I was jealous, because now she could know that I want a second chance.
 
“I'm going downstairs to eat” she said and I grabbed her hand.
 
“You're not going with that guy… or at least you're not leaving me here alone and without food” she started laughing. “What are you laughing about?”
 
“You're so cute when you're jealous” she kissed the tip of my nose and once she was out of the room, I blushed.
 
I was driving crazy, here I was with a gorgeous girl who liked me and liked the fact that I was jealous and she was only here with me for pity. I sighed heavily; I didn't want to spend the rest of the weekend or the week lying on a bed. I tried to get up when I started yelling, I heard some footsteps that were coming towards to me and I saw her stupid ex boyfriend standing there. He looked at me with a look that I thought it was jealousy, I stopped yelling and I looked at him.
 
“Kagome's not here… what do you want?” he sighed heavily.
 
“I know that, I ran into her downstairs and…” he threw himself over my back and I yelled harder than ever, I heard a loud creaking sound coming from my back.
 
“You fucker!” I yelled as I stood up and he walked towards the door.
 
“You don't have to thank me, I didn't do it for you but for Kagome” he said and went out the room.
 
I realized I was back on my feet, I could walk again! I was so happy I was walking around the whole room when I realized… I could walk again, meaning Kagome would go anywhere she wanted and that she and I wouldn't spend any more time together. I heard her voice at distance and lay back on the bed, I pretended to be hurt and Kagome looked at me worried.
 
“Are you okay?” she asked and I nodded weakly.
 
“Yeah… it's just that this sudden pain came to me” I said and she gave me a plate of food.
 
“Here, maybe if you eat you will feel better” she smiled.
 
“Thanks a lot Kagome… would you mind staying with me till I feel better? I just need someone to talk so I don't drive crazy” she gave me a sweet smile.
 
“Of course Inuyasha… I somehow feel this is my fault” I kissed her cheek and shook my head.
 
“Don't worry, I'm okay…” she nodded and stood up.
 
“I'll be right back, Rin asked me to help her”
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
I waited for Kagome for half an hour before I got bored and walked around the house, searching for some sort of entertainment till I saw her coming. I finally found Souta in his room, he was looking at his wallet. Since he didn't saw me and I thought it was the perfect chance for me to get even I ran in there and took his wallet away. He was so amazed that for the first few seconds he looked at me shocked but then he decided to act, I noticed he blushed.
 
“Inuyasha! Give me back my wallet!” he yelled as he tried to pull it away from me.
 
“Yeah sure! After that hell you made me go through, I'm not giving you this back unless you give me a reason” I said as I walked around the room to avoid him snatching his wallet from me.
 
“I'm not playing, give it back” he said in a furious voice.
 
“Why? Afraid I meet your girlfriend or I steal her picture?” I said and opened the wallet; I was very shocked when I found a picture of Sango in there. “Why do you keep a picture of Sango?”
 
“That's none of your business!” he snatched the wallet and blushed even more, I decided to tease him.
 
“You like Sango” he looked at me shocked and I noticed that he blushed so hard that he seemed to be a tomato.
 
“That's not true! Get out of here!” I smirked.
 
“You like Sango” I repeated and he got up furiously.
 
“Alright! Yeah! I had a crush on her since I was 10! I love her! I'm madly in love with her!” he yelled and I looked at him very surprised. When I started saying that I was just thinking about teasing him, I never thought he liked her that much! “Could you please don't ever say it? I don't have the courage to tell her and she seems so in love with that man...”
 
“I think I can keep a secret… but only if you don't ever mess up with me again, no tell me… why you didn't say something to her?” he chuckled and sat next to me.
 
“She will always look at me like Kagome's little brother and she's right… I'm 5 years younger so why be with me when she can have that buff, tall, older man?” he sighed and I looked at him sadly, I knew exactly how he felt. I don't know why but it kinda reminded me when Kikyo dumped me for Naraku.
 
“Don't worry, listen… it's not like she's the only woman in the planet” I said and he nodded sadly. “I thought you had a girlfriend”
 
“I do and I love her a lot but… seeing Sango again made me doubt my feelings and I… broke up with her last night”
 
“Why are you so stupid?” he looked at me confused. “If you love someone, why feel confused by a stupid child crush you had? Forget about everything and tell your girlfriend that you're sorry… don't be such a jerk like to spoil your relationship with a girl for another one who doesn't even know your feelings”
 
“I guess you're right… thanks Inuyasha” he hugged me for a while and I went out the room, closing the door when I heard him calling someone. I heard someone behind me clap.
 
“You're such a perfect man” I looked back and I saw Kagome's jerk ex boyfriend. “You are trying to win her little brother, I just ignored him”
 
“I'm not winning Souta, I was just trying to make him feel better” he gave me a couple of fake nods. I already hated that guy. “Now, if you excuse me… Kagome might be waiting for me”
 
“Oh, don't be so sure… I just saw her with Rin a few moments ago after I kissed her” I stopped and I felt all my anger going to my fists, clenching them so hard that I felt I was about to break my knuckles.
 
“You kissed… Kagome” I said as I tried to control myself but it was helpless.
 
“Yeah and she enjoyed it a lot, she even said something about getting back together… don't feel bad if she dumps you… girls can't resist a guy like me” I looked at him with all the anger that could fit in my body.
 
“Sure! Every girl that's like Yura!” I said and punched him; he laid there in the floor as he grabbed his nose. “You know, you're such a loser… if Kagome ever wanted a guy like you… she would have never broke up with you”
 
I was walking away when I felt someone turn me around and punch me; I felt my lip bleeding as I tried to defend from his attacks. We were fighting outside Souta's room for a while when Souta finally opened the door. I stopped and looked at him; he just looked at us as if we were crazy.
 
“Um… I'm going to the kitchen” he said and walked over us and we kept on with our fight.
 
I know you are expecting me to detail the fight as one of the greatest fights ever seen but the truth is that it sucked! We were just moving around the floor across the hallway. I would like to say that I was trying to keep me safe to avoid that jackass from trying to break my back again. After a few minutes of doing the same thing, I felt someone pulling my T-shirt and pulling me away from Bankotsu, that someone was Kagome. I gulped nervously and saw Sesshomaru doing the same thing to Bankotsu.
 
“Kagome, you talk to your idiot boyfriend while I talk to my idiot friend… okay?” she nodded furiously and helped me up as we walked inside our room.
 
“Do you want to start?” she asked as we both sat on the bed, I was glad she asked that because I felt so angry I just wanted to yell.
 
“Yes, I do… why the fuck did you kiss Bankotsu?!” I yelled and she remained silent.
 
 
 
A/N: lalalalalalalala! Hehe, sorry the chapter had to end there… I'm bored and I don't know what to write, hm… I might be posting a series of one shots but I'm not sure… I still don't find the theme but I'm completely sure I'll write them while or maybe after (and while I'm writing the sequel for `There's Something so Special About Her'). Anyway! Review please!!! =)