InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Suddenly Love ❯ kagome ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I looked at him amazed and shocked at the same time, I wasn't going to dyne it because it was true but I didn't kiss him, he kissed me! We were talking about some careless things when we started fighting and then I said something about hating the way he kissed, the truth is that his kisses are so damn sweet but this time I said that Inuyasha's were better so he wanted to prove me wrong and kissed him and I stopped him… after kissing him for more than half a minute, anyway… back to my story, I sighed heavily. I knew I screwed up big time but this wasn't about me! This was about him!
 
“Why were you fighting him?!” I yelled back and he got even more furious.
 
“Fuck no! You're not going to change this subject! First I want to know why you kissed him!” he replied and I sighed, I noticed he was on his feet again, so I decided to give another try.
 
“Oh my God… Inuyasha, you're okay” I said and I hugged him.
 
“Yeah, everything was thanks to Bankotsu… you kissed him!” damn, he was too good remembering things and he pushed me away as he was getting furious again. “I want to know why you kissed him”
 
“What do you care! You're not my boyfriend or something!” I yelled in my defense and he clenched his fists.
 
“It's not that I care! I just don't want everyone to know that we are a fake couple!” I felt my heart shatter and I just let out a sigh.
 
“No Inuyasha… no one saw us, I'm sorry for kissing him… I didn't know I was risking our lie of a fake couple…” I walked out of the room and felt like crying but I contained myself, I couldn't believe that it was all he cared about… himself.
 
“Kagome, come back here…please” I heard him call me with a soft yet sweet voice.
 
“No, don't worry… I'm going downstairs” I said, I was walking down when I felt someone grab my arm. “Damn, Inuyasha let me go… I don't feel like talking right now”
 
“Problems in paradise?” I heard Bankotsu say once I turned to look at him, I removed my arm from his grasp and gave him a cold stare.
 
“None of your business…” I tried to walk away when he got in front of me and stopped me.
 
“It is my business if my babe is feeling down” I got annoyed, I liked the fact that he called me his babe but I was so sad about what Inuyasha said that I got angry because Inuyasha wasn't like him.
 
“Leave me alone Bankotsu” I said and he pulled me into an enveloping hug, I tried to resist him but it was impossible. It was like eating a chocolate, you can't get enough of it… in this case, I couldn't get enough of Bankotsu's sweet gestures.
 
“C'mon babe, you know you want to be with me… you're feeling so sad right now that I can even feel it through your hugs” he said and I returned the hug.
 
Bankotsu and I stood there hugging each other; I could feel his heart beating a little faster than mine. The only thing I could think about when we were hugging was about that jerk of Inuyasha, I was so hurt by what he said. I always get hurt by the stuff he says, when he said I was nothing to him, when he told me Kikyo meant more to him, when he told me that I was ugly. I was feeling better by having someone comfort me, but then I heard my door room slam. I knew then that Inuyasha had been spying on me. I sighed heavily and pushed away Bankotsu before going downstairs to help Rin.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
The moment I hoped never came, finally arrived, night. I didn't want to see Inuyasha but then again, I did. I wanted so bad to explain him what happened with Bankotsu, if I had to mention the kiss I would. I behaved like an idiot before, I denied him to comfort me but I did let my ex do it. This was going to be our last day at Sess's house and I wanted us to spend it as the good friends we are, so I entered the room and found him sitting in a chair. He was throwing a tennis ball against the wall and catching it each time it bounced back.
 
“Why are you still in this room? Now that you can walk, I thought you would go to have some fun” he kept on with his game.
 
“I don't like Sess's friends…” he replied, he didn't even look back at me but I decided not to let that get me, after all I was here to apologize and not to fight again.
 
“Look, I'm sorry about before… I know I…” he stopped and stood up.
 
“Don't say anything, I get it… you're in love with that guy, so what? I told you before that I don't care” he was walking out the door.
 
“That's not true, can we talk?” I pleaded and he shook his head.
 
“No, I just felt like going downstairs to stay with Sess's friends”
 
I sat on the bed and let out a sigh, this was so like Inuyasha. Why did our relationship have to be filled with all this drama? Wait! When I say relationship I mean it as the relationship friends carry. I tried to think but I was too stressed, I took a long and relaxing shower before changing into my pajamas. Once I was out of the bathroom, I found Inuyasha lying under the covers of our bed. I went to the opposite side and heard him snoring, I looked at him and noticed he was still awake.
 
“Why are you being an ass?” I asked and he looked at me.
 
“An ass? Look Kagome, I was being nice to you before… I was very grateful with you taking care of me while I couldn't move but if you want to get back with that guy, I don't care just don't start being a player and toy with me while you are with him” Ah, jealousy… my eternal rival, why did it always have to ruin everything?!
 
“I admit that Bankotsu was a very important person in my life and yeah, I still have some feelings for him…” he seemed to be very angry and I grabbed his hand, I saw his gestures get soft. “But now I don't care about him because I have stronger feelings for someone else… and that someone else is you Inuyasha”
 
I saw him blush furiously and quickly looked away, I smiled softly as I felt my cheeks get hot and turn of a different color. He got up the bed and walked around the room nervously, I just giggled as I watched him. If I ever told Bankotsu something like this, he might have freaked out, he would have been so delighted and start acting so flirtatious and pretending he was the best. But Inuyasha was… he was being Inuyasha! So cute and adorable with those childish ways to express his feelings and get jealous.
 
“Kagome, you're not kidding me… right?” he asked me and I giggled.
 
“No Inuyasha, I like you a lot… and I think that what we agreed before, about only being friends… is something stupid, relationships aren't perfect and we shouldn't have let a stupid fight ruin us” he smiled and grabbed my hand.
 
“Are you sure?” I nodded. “What about your ex?”
 
“What about him?” I replied and he smiled, he came back to bed and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. “I can't believe everything that happened this weekend… don't you think it was too crazy?”
 
“Tell me about it” he said and kissed me again, but this time it was sweeter and a very warm kiss. When his lips left mine, I felt incomplete and I realized that Bankotsu's kisses might have been sweet but Inuyasha's kisses were out of this world.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Trip back home was exhausting; we woke up at 3 AM because my lovely brother Souta forgot to mention that he was supposed to do a stupid homework. We were back at our house by 8 AM and I just laid on my couch. I woke up after lunch when I heard someone at my doorbell. I yawned as I walked to the door and found Sango with my beautiful Kirara in her arms, I smiled brightly.
 
“Kirara!” I said exited as she jumped back to my arms.
 
“She's such a darling Kagome, that's the cutest cat ever” she said as she pet her and Kirara purred delighted.
 
“I know…” I noticed Souta coming toward us with some papers in his hands, he saw Sango and dropped them.
 
“Sango…” he said and smiled, I always noticed something weird in Souta when he was near Sango, maybe he didn't like her and that's why he was always so stupid when she was around.
 
“Hey Souta, enjoyed the weekend?” he shrugged his shoulders and kept a goofy smile on his face.
 
“Yeah, kind of…” he messed up his hair and picked up his papers. “Um… see you another time; I have too much work to do”
 
We both watched Souta go upstairs and Sango caressed Kirara once again before giving her a peck on her head.
 
“I must get going, Miroku might probably be very worried about me” I nodded and closed the door once she was out, I let out a heavy sigh and I desperately wanted to find Inuyasha.
 
I walked around the house, it was pretty big and he could be anywhere. I knew three places in which he couldn't be Souta's room, the living room and the corridor. I walked over to the back door, where there was the door that connected the house with my mother's old garden. I entered and I saw Inuyasha there with Yura, at MY mother's garden. I hid to listen what they were saying without letting them know I was there.
 
“You never called me again Yash… I thought you liked me” I heard her say as she placed her whore arms around his neck.
 
“Yeah… well, something else came up and I… I'm kinda in a relationship right now” Aw, that's so sweet! He said we are now dating! And he removed her whore arms away from his neck.
 
“That doesn't mean anything… you could still go out with me, you know you like me…” she said and grabbed his hands and placed them on her waist, what a whore!
 
“No, this relationship really means something to me” he tried to pull away from her grasp but she just tightened it.
 
“Tell me that after this!” she placed her lips over his and gave him a kiss; I was so mad I grabbed a rock and threw it over to her. “Ouch! What was that?!”
 
“Get your disgusting lips and hands off Inuyasha!” I yelled furiously as I got out of my hide spot and I had another rock in my hand just in case, she looked at me furious and confused.
 
“Excuse me?!” she said and placed her hands on her hips, Inuyasha looked at me very dazed but somehow he seemed to be thankful.
 
“You heard me bitch! GET AWAY FROM HIM” I felt I had to spell it for her because that's the same thing I told her when she was getting near to Bankotsu and guess what happened… that bastard cheated on me.
 
“Make me…” she dared and I threw myself over her.
 
 
 
 
A/N: I just love leaving cliffhangers for this story… yeah; I know pretty quick update huh? I had nothing to do today since I was homework free yay! But I haven't got time to write for `Destiny's ploy' (¬_¬') I'll update that another day hehe. Well, I wanted to take this chance to tell you that I'm writing this story till chapter #35 or 40… because like all the good things, this story must end LOL so review please!!! =)