InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Suddenly Love ❯ inuyasha ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yeah! Girls fight! These girls were fighting for me! I was very excited! What man doesn't want two hot girls fight for him? But of course, I had to pretend I didn't. I watched the two of them with a fake scared gaze and walked between them. Yura looked at her furious as she scratched Kagome but Kagome seemed to be even more furious while pulling Yura's short hair. I `tried' to stop them. I pulled Kagome away from Yura while I grabbed her tightly; I pushed Yura away with one of my hands as I pulled back Kagome.
 
“Girls, don't you think we could solve this without violence?” I said and they both shook their heads.
 
“Stay out of this Inuyasha” Kagome warned.
 
“Yeah, I want to crush her” Yura mumbled and I shrugged my shoulders, if they wanted so bad to fight, why stop them?
 
The two girls went back to their business and I was about to get a sit and enjoy their fight but then a thought occurred to me, what if Yura beat Kagome? Would that mean that she would let me go and Yura would keep me? Would that mean Kagome would go back to the imbecile of her ex boyfriend since she already defeated Yura? I mentally screamed. As if I was going to let that happen! The two girls where about to kill themselves when I got between the two of them. I stopped them by pushing them by their foreheads away since, pushing them from her breasts seemed to me a little perverted and it would be like I was taking advantage of the situation. Also, if I did that… the fight between the two girls would change to beating the crap out of me.
 
“Now, let's be reasonable… what is the problem?” I asked and Kagome pushed my hand off of her forehead.
 
“She stole my boyfriend!” Kagome yelled, so this stupid fight was for Bankotsu, her stupid ex boyfriend, the fucker we found at Sess's house… not me.
 
“He came to me because he was in need!” Yura yelled in her defense, somehow I wanted to take Yura's side and agree but Kagome would have hated me.
 
“Yeah! In need of a whore! If I knew he was this desperate, I would have hired him a prostitute!” I looked back at Yura who opened her mouth very amazed and furious.
 
“Did you just call me a prostitute?” I looked at her trying not to let her know I thought she was stupid, was she deaf or something?!
 
“Yes I did! My gosh! You may be the weather girl but you have the IQ of a monkey!” Yura was about to throw herself at Kagome when I stopped her by pushing her away from me and Kagome.
 
“So what?! You're only like this because I beat you in everything! I got the job position you wanted, I got the guy you wanted… let's face it Kagome, you just want to fight me because I have everything you don't… even Inuyasha” I needed to hear that again, did she just claim as her possession?
 
“Really?! If Inuyasha was really yours… wouldn't he stop me if I did this?!” Kagome pulled my head near to hers and gave me the fiercest kiss I ever received from her, although it was very rough I have to admit it was so good.
 
“Yeah?! Well watch this!” Yura pulled me away from Kagome's grasp and kissed me the same way Kagome did, but I liked better how Kagome kissed me even when Yura grabbed my hands and placed them on her ass.
 
Kagome tried to pull me back to her for what I think it was to kiss me again but Yura grabbed one of my arms and tried to pull me back to her. Kagome did the same and I was feeling as I was a teddy bear between two kinder garden girls who wanted to play with me. I heard them yell at each other and pull me to their sides for about 5 minutes when I finally got sick of that.
 
“STOP!” I yelled and they let go my arms. “You think I'm your fucking doll?! I'm out of here! Kill yourselves if you want, I'm not getting in this again!” I yelled.
 
I walked back to the house. I spied the two of them from a window hoping they would keep fighting but Yura just turned around and headed for the exit as Kagome came in side the house furious. I pretended to be mad as I watched TV in the couch. She let out a heavy sigh before sitting next to me and giving me a hug, I returned it even though I was supposed to be mad at her.
 
“I'm sorry, I don't know what possessed me” she said as she pulled away.
 
“I know… jealousy” I answered and she nodded.
 
“Yeah, I was afraid to loose you like I loose Bankotsu… I just don't want the story to repeat… specially with Yura again” she said as she rolled her eyes when she named her.
 
“Don't worry, just don't fight with her again because I don't like that” I lied, what I meant was not to get me involved in one of the fights while the two of you rip each other's clothes… well, not exactly like that but that's what I really wanted to say.
 
“I promise it…” she smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips and I placed my arm around her shoulders. “Are we going to watch a movie?”
 
“Sure, what do you want to watch?”
 
“Legally blond!” she said and put on the DVD of the crappiest movie ever created.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Who knows when that fucking movie ended; I was just glad I slept at the beginning of it. When I woke up I noticed that Kagome wasn't with me and that I had a blanket on top of me, she was so sweet. I walked to the kitchen and found her preparing something to eat, she was very concentrated mixing something on a pot so I sneaked behind her and slightly slipped my hands around her waist, she jumped a little scared but smiled when she saw me. I kissed her neck and she giggled.
 
“Stop… it tickles!” she said as she dropped the spoon and turned around to look at me.
 
“What are you cooking?” I asked curiously as I looked over her shoulder to the pots.
 
“I'm cooking for you your favorite meal” Thank God! Ramen! I've been dying to eat that for the past 3 days!
 
“I really feel like kissing you right now, thanks!” I said and I was about to kiss her when her stupid cat got in my way and I ended up kissing the tail of the cat. I cleaned my mouth disgusted as Kagome laughed.
 
“Kirara is jealous…” she said as she pet her and I let Kagome go, I hated that stupid cat and I wanted to kill her.
 
“Why is that thing still living here?” I asked when it finally walked away from the kitchen.
 
“It's my cat… where else would it be living?”
 
“I bet that thing loved Sango's apartment” she rolled her eyes as she placed her hands around my shoulders.
 
“That's mean… with who am I going to sleep when she is gone?” she asked and I smirked.
 
“I know someone who can be with you…” I was about to kiss her when I heard someone making barfing noises.
 
“Gross!” Souta yelled as he closed his eyes and entered the kitchen. “I think I just lost my appetite” Kagome laughed as we pulled apart and I sat on top of the table while Souta went to the fridge.
 
“Are you hungry? I just prepared some ramen… want to eat with us?” he nodded.
 
“As long as you two don't eat each other's faces” Kagome laughed again and Souta and I sat in the chairs while Kagome served us our meals.
 
We ate in peace; I was very amazed to find Souta being so comfortable with the fact that he found me almost kissing with his sister. I guess he just grew up. Kagome finished her meal and told me about changing her clothes to pajamas and coming downstairs again to watch a movie I would enjoy. Souta and I ended up washing the dishes and I couldn't resist interrogating him.
 
“Why are you acting so cool?” I asked and he looked at me as he dried the plates.
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“Two days ago you were about to kill me for liking your sister and now you are just pretending it's the most normal thing in the world?” he chuckled.
 
“I don't care anymore, Kagome is big and she should know how to take care of stupid men… she doesn't need me anymore… besides, if you're her boyfriend… I can keep you an eye everyday in here so there's no need for me to worry” he smiled and I shook my head as I handed him the last plate.
 
“Some day you will have a girlfriend who will have a brother just like you and you will know what that feels like” I said and he laughed.
 
“I hope not, I'm a pain in the ass” we both laughed and Kagome entered the room. She had her hair tied up and her pajamas were a pant and a big wool sweater.
 
“What are you guys laughing about?” she asked and I shook my head.
 
“Nothing, coming to watch the movie with us Souta?” I asked and he shook his head.
 
“No, I have too much homework and I bet you two might want to be alone…” he winked at me and I noticed Kagome blush a little. “Enjoy your movie”
 
Kagome and I cuddled in the couch as we watched whatever it was on TV. The two of us were too lazy and too warm like to get up and put a movie. We watched a cheesy soap opera marathon about some teenagers in high school, who were having too many problems to be true. The guy has this girlfriend who ends up with a crazy man and dumps her for his old crush of the past 3 years but when things were just going great for him, his father forces him to move away from the girl. I didn't finish watching it because I got bored and changed. Kagome punched me playfully on the arm.
 
“I want to know what happened… why you changed?” she asked and I kept on flipping the channels.
 
“It was boring… it's for girls and I'm not one” she looked at me a little upset.
 
“But I am… let me watch it” she tried to snap the remote from me when I turned off the TV and placed Kagome on my shoulder.
 
“No, let's go to sleep” I heard her laugh and scream a little frightened.
 
“Inuyasha! Let me down!” she said giggling and I did as she ordered, I threw her on the couch and I placed myself over her.
 
“You're better like this?” she nodded and moved her head towards mine, we were about to kiss when the doorbell rang. I sighed annoyed and moved away from her. “Hold that thought”
 
I opened the door and looked at the person who just rang shocked. I looked at drenched in water Kikyo with her makeup messed up and shaking. She had two bags on her hands and when she reacted she dropped the bags and threw her arms around her neck. She started crying a lot and I tried to calm her down but it was no good, I hugged her tightly as she kept on crying.
 
“Kikyo… what happened?” I asked concerned, I hate to say it but I still care about Kikyo a lot. No matter what kind of hell she made me live.
 
“I went back with Naraku; things were going well for us but… I found him in bed with another woman so I ran away… I came to see you and… to ask you if I could stay here for a few days, please?” she asked as I cleaned the black traces of makeup under eyes.
 
“Yes, of course… you don't mind, right Kagome?” she smiled and shook her head.
 
“No, I don't…” she walked upstairs with very loud footsteps and when she slammed the bedroom door I realized that it was a mistake to invite Kikyo to stay with me but… I can't leave the only person I ever loved in troubles, even with all the troubles she caused me a part of me still loved her.
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: I was just doing some last minute check up… this will be my last update until the MediaMiner's contest is over… I just got accepted in it and I just hope one of my stories wins. Review please!!! =)