InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Suddenly Love ❯ kagome ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

No, of course I don't mind… I bet he wouldn't mind if I slept with Kouga and Bankotsu tonight! Not that I mean to do that but… he is such an idiot! How dare he let his ex girlfriend stay here when he knows how much I hate her! When I was inside my old parent's room, I started doing the same thing I did every time I was furious, I grabbed a pillow and yelled in it. I heard the door opening but I didn't mind it, if it was Inuyasha he would do me a favor but then I found out it was someone else.
 
“Kagome?” Kouga said and I stopped, I still had the pillow on my face because I was too embarrassed like to let him see me.
 
“Hi Kouga… how did you get in?” I asked once I felt normal, he smiled and sat next to me on the bed.
 
“Your brother let me in through the back door” oh, so he didn't crash with the biggest jerk in the world ex girlfriend. “Are you okay?”
 
“Yeah, I was just… letting my stress go out, it's a girl thing” he nodded and I stood up to open the window. “What are you doing here?”
 
“Oh, right… my sister is turning 26 in two days and she told me I could bring a date so I was wondering if you…” I arched my brow and smiled.
 
“You want me to go with you?” he nodded. “I can't it would be the worst birthday party for her if you go with me… you ask her, you know she loves you”
 
“I'm like her brother, how can she love me?” I rolled my eyes, he was always so dense. “How come you're not with your lap dog I mean, your step brother?” I got mad again and shrugged my shoulders.
 
“Because now he is with his Miss perfect” he looked at me confused. “His ex is downstairs and I don't want to bother them”
 
“You sound as if you were jealous” yeah! I was jealous and I'm admitting it! But I didn't want Kouga to know that because that would only make things more difficult.
 
“No, he promised me to take me for dinner and now I'm here hungry” I lied; he smiled at me and stood up.
 
“Well this is your lucky day, Kagome…” he bent on his knee and I laughed. “Would you give me the honor of having dinner with me?”
 
“Oh yes, Kouga! I will!” I laughed and hugged him, as we were going out I found Inuyasha outside my room, I looked at him furious. “What are you doing here?”
 
“I thought… never mind, I'm going to see Kikyo” he turned around and I felt like throwing a base to his big empty head. “By the way, you're taking the couch tonight”
 
The nerve of that bastard!!! I walked behind him and hit the back of his head, he looked at me furious and then his face became softer when he saw how mad I was. He gulped hard and I hit him a little softer on the chest.
 
“You are an IDIOT!” I yelled and turned to Kouga. “Let's go out”
 
“Sure babe… bye… idiot” he said and I giggled, I heard Inuyasha growl furious as we walked down stairs, but this time, I wasn't going to say a thing to defend him.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Yeah, that was definitely what I needed. To be away from that fugly skank who came right when Inuyasha and I were just fine. Whatever, I'll stop thinking about him. Kouga and I entered to the house and found a very unpleasant surprise. Inuyasha and his whore, in the couch cuddling, Inuyasha pulled apart a little when he saw me coming but I pretended I didn't care… because I really did.
 
“Kouga, would you like to have some ice cream with me?” he nodded and placed an arm around my shoulders.
 
“Sure, thanks a lot Kags” we walked to the kitchen and I opened the fridge and pulled out the box of Neapolitan ice cream.
 
I was serving it in two different small bowls; I got the whipped cream and got some. Kouga stood next to me and opened his mouth; I looked at him confused and laughed a little.
 
“What?” I asked and poured some of the cream on one of the bowls.
 
“Let me try” I sprayed it but unfortunately, I missed and kinda shot to his cheek and then I hit his mouth. I laughed and he chuckled as he cleaned it, he swallowed and looked at me as he smiled.
 
“You did that on purpose” he said as he cleaned his face, I laughed.
 
“No, this…” I poured some on top of his head. “Would be to do it on purpose”
 
“Really?” he said and cleaned all the cream over his head and face. “I though that maybe this…” he threw it to me and it landed over my nose. “Was to do it on purpose”
 
“Oh, you are so dead” I started spraying around him the cream and he grabbed the ice cream to defend himself, we were laughing and playing till I heard someone clear his throat.
 
“That's very mature” Inuyasha's ex said and eyed us with superiority.
 
“Yeah, you must know since you have a look that screams joy” Kouga said and I exploded in giggles, that girl's face looked as if she just came from a cemetery.
 
“Have you seen yours? I think not because all the mirrors might be broken by now” Inuyasha defended her and I rolled my eyes.
 
“Great insult Inuyasha, next time… would you lend me the book from where you got it?” I said and grabbed Kouga's hand. “C'mon, let's go clean ourselves”
 
I took a quick shower and changed my clothes, once I was done; I let Kouga in the bathroom to do the same. I waited for him out there for 10 minutes and he came out with a big smile on his face, I don't know why but… he seemed more attractive than he usually did before. I blushed a lot once that thought stroke me and tried to disperse it but I just ended up getting even redder. He looked at me confused.
 
“What is going on with you?” I looked away and sat on the rug of the bathroom floor.
 
“Have I ever told you that… you are gorgeous?” I said and he smiled.
 
“Have I ever told you that you have a great ass?” I laughed and punched him playfully on his shoulder. “What? I'm telling you the truth”
 
“Um… do you… want to go out with me? Tomorrow night? No commitment though… I don't want a relationship” he kissed me softly on the lips and nodded.
 
“It's a date, babe” he got up and helped me get up. I joined him to the main door and he went out, that was one of the best nights in my life.
 
I went upstairs and laid on the bed after thinking over and over again, how is it that I asked out Kouga. I didn't care, I mean… Inuyasha wouldn't either now that his so perfect girlfriend is here. I let out an annoyed sigh as the thought of her came to me, c'mon! What's so special about her?! We are about the same height, we have the same dark hair except mine is wavy and we even have the same eye color! So why? Why is Inuyasha so hooked up with her?! Whatever, I fell asleep before I started thinking more about why Inuyasha is the jerk he is.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
I woke up and thought why don't I make breakfast for me and my brother? So I spent two hours preparing a great breakfast, I finished it and I didn't want it to be eaten. The pancakes were lined up as in a commercial and I poured the maple syrup in shapes, one of a happy face and the other of a rainbow but it just seemed like three stupid curvy lines. I didn't care and went to the stairs and noticed the girl sleeping in the couch, she looked so peaceful and to have such a light dream… but I had to call my brother, so poor her.
 
“Souta! Breakfast is ready!” I yelled and she woke up scared, she shot me a deadly glare and I tried to look innocent. “Oh, I'm sorry… I didn't know you were sleeping there… Souta!”
 
“Coming sis!” he yelled as he came downstairs, he looked confused at the girl lying on the couch. “Who's she?”
 
“Oh, ignore her… c'mon, breakfast is getting cold” I said as I pulled him with me to the kitchen. “I did your favorite… pancakes, eggs, bacon and healthy orange juice…”
 
“Who was that on your living room?” I shrugged my shoulders.
 
“Inuyasha's guest, I guess she would be staying till they fight again”
 
We were talking about when he would be going back to grandpa's house, his two weeks were almost over and I would miss the brat, I always did. Just when he agreed to wash the dishes his cell phone rang and it was his ex girlfriend. From what I heard my brother say, I think she asked him to go to his house, so he ditched me and ran out the house to get to his precious girl. Don't get me wrong; I was happy for him, what I wasn't happy for was for the stupid girl who entered in the kitchen the second Souta left me.
 
“You're Kagome right?” she asked and I remembered that hideous phone conversation we had a few days ago.
 
“Yeah, or maybe you remember me as the bitch who is taking your place” she grinned as she walked next to me.
 
“Right, but now I know you are a slut… you know, toying with my Inu's feelings while you flirt with that other man” I laughed and she stared at me furious.
 
“I'm sorry, I didn't know that I could be a slut by having fun with my friends” she erased that ugly smile plastered on her lips and gave me a serious look, she stopped me from washing the dishes and made me turn my attention to her.
 
“Listen bitch, I don't care why the heck you and him are living together but I do care about something… him, stay away from Inu because he is mine and I won't let someone like you… take him away” I turned my look from ignoring her to furious and sighed annoyed.
 
“You want him so bad?” she nodded. “Then why the fuck did you let him go?! C'mon! What kind of idiot lets go her loved person for the next guy that crosses her way?!”
 
She was about to hit him, I could feel it and I knew it because she raised her hand but I heard some footsteps and immediately she pulled away from me and looked at me with the eyes of a scared puppy. Inuyasha walked right in and from his point of view, it seemed like I was the one sending the threats since she looked so “innocent” from the corner of the kitchen.
 
“What's going on?” he asked perplex, I was about to talk when that bitch interrupted me.
 
“I was trying to help her wash the dishes when she started talking about you and not let me having you back” That bitch!!! I would have taken her down if only Inuyasha wasn't there to protect her.
 
“Kagome, can I talk to you for a few minutes?” he asked and I nodded as I let out a heavy sigh.
 
“Yeah…” we walked out and I looked back to see that skank, she grinned at me and waved at me. I could see her lips mumbling the word `bye-bye', all I wanted was to kick her out of my house.
 
We walked out to my mother's old back yard, the time I almost ripped off Yura's hair I didn't noticed anything besides her and Inuyasha but now I see that the place is tearing apart. The flowers weren't blossoming and the bushes were running out of water and turning of a yellowish brown, I felt sad. This was what my mother loved the most and here I was looking at this place when I should have taken care of it. When Inuyasha stopped walking I came out of my thoughts and looked at him, his great golden eyes had a weird look that I hadn't seen before.
 
“I know you don't like her but I want you to be nice with her… she have been through rough times right now and I don't think…”
 
“Yeah, I noticed how hard it has been for her” I interrupted him and he sighed.
 
“Please, listen to me…” I nodded. “I don't think that she needs more fights and…”
 
“I didn't start she…”
 
“I don't care! Please! Just… don't hurt her” he walked away and that's about the time I realized a very important thing.
 
You see, when it comes about me and Yura, Inuyasha prefers me because he knows that I am more than a big breasty bimbo but… when it comes about Kikyo and me… she goes first because even though it hurts me a lot and even though Inuyasha won't ever admit it or say it, he is so in love with Kikyo that it breaks my heart just to even think about it.
 
 
A/N: WHAT?!? TIME EXPANSION FOR THE CONTEST DEADLINE!?! I guess that's okay, I get to update my favorite story. Of course I would have updated earlier if only my computer wasn't so crappy… I had so many troubles that I think it was about to explode lol… review please!!!!