InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Suddenly Love ❯ kagome ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I did agree to date him but I wasn't going to tell him that I was still going to date Kouga, hey! It's not like I don't feel bad at all but… I just want to see how it feels, two guys crazy about you, I've always wanted that although I never wanted to admit it. I had to get back to work, we have been missing like 4 straight days and Totousai only let us skip work because I told him that would be like our advanced vacation. He also told me that if we skipped for 5 days we should start making a like at the unemployed department. I sighed as I walked to my office since I saw the biggest slut in the world practicing her lines, I was sick of her. When she saw me, she walked next to me and kissed my cheek, I was more than shocked feeling disgusted since her horrible lips touched my skin.
 
“Hey Kagome, how are you? I thought you might have been sick” I looked at her confused.
 
“What?”
 
“Yeah, I was very worried about you… anyway, I should be getting back to work… is Inuyasha here too?” I nodded; still confused about her words, did she really say she was worried about me? “I'll go practice my lines with him… see you later, by the way that dress looks spectacular on you”
 
“Thanks” I looked down at my outfit which was a black and white spaghetti stripes dress; I wanted to look great for Inuyasha but I didn't expect her to compliment me.
 
As I made my way to my office I crashed with Totousai, who seemed to be very happy to see me. He didn't say a word but grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the meeting room in where there were 3 guys. I bald and fat man, a white haired with long beard and surprisingly Bankotsu was there too. I was shocked to see him but I hid it so I just sat on my usual chair.
 
“I'm glad I finally found you, Kagome… we need your vote on what to do” I shook my head.
 
“Vote on what?”
 
“We have found a new weather man, he did it great and since we had some complains about Yura's clothing we thought he was perfect… the only problem is that she is also great with the audience and since we already voted, we need yours to take us out of a tie” I nodded and started thinking about what to do.
 
So if I understood it correctly this meant that, if I voted for Bankotsu that would meant the bastard working with me and bugging me every second and driving Inuyasha crazy in jealousy, I like the last part. But if I voted for Yura she would stay being the stupid weather girl and bugging me and flirting with Inuyasha although I know that he would never flirt back. After analyzing this, I finally made my decision.
 
“I vote for Yura” I said and they smiled.
 
“Great! Then is settled… Yura will stay as the weather girl and Bankotsu will read the news next to Inuyasha” I looked at them shocked.
 
“What?!”
 
“Well, when we wanted you to vote was to know if we made Yura a co-anchor and Bankotsu the new weather man but since you voted for Yura to stay as the weather girl he takes the place of the co-anchor”
 
“I thought…” I wasn't able to finish the phrase since Bankotsu came to hug me immediately.
 
“Thanks Kagome” he said and kissed my cheek.
 
I finally understood the reason Yura was being so nice with me, she wanted to be the co-anchor and I had screwed up her chance, she would hate me even more than before. Not that I care or something but having these two around will be a real hell to me. But then I thought, as long as I stay in my office, they can't do anything to me. Totousai and the other men left the room along with Bankotsu, I guess they were going to give Inuyasha the `great news', once I heard him screaming in anger, I guessed he didn't take them that well.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
“Are you mad at me?” I asked Inuyasha as we had our lunch, he hadn't talked to me since he found out about his new partner.
 
“No, I'm not mad at you… I'm mad at your decision” I sighed.
 
“I had no idea… I thought that if I picked Yura she would stay as the weather girl and they would dismiss Bankotsu… please forgive me” I said and I looked at him with sad eyes, he stared at me and let out a frustrated sigh.
 
“Damn, I can't say no to you” I smiled and he kissed my lips. “I'll try to get be cool about this”
 
“Thanks, I'm sorry again” he rolled his eyes.
 
“Never mind… I'll try to deal with it”
 
We finished our lunch and went back to work, since we have skipped work so many days we had many things to do now. I entered my office and started writing what I hadn't in a few days. I heard the door being knocked but since I was to busy to care who was outside I just yelled to whoever was outside to come in. I should have looked before saying that because then I felt someone massaging my shoulders, I got scared and got up to face Bankotsu right behind my chair.
 
“I didn't mean to scare you” he explained as he walked closer to me.
 
“Yeah? Well, you did…” I said and went to open the door. “Now, if you don't mind I have many things to do right now so I'll appreciate it if you leave me alone”
 
“Kagome, Kags… you look beautiful” he whispered as he touched my cheek lightly, I pushed away his hand roughly.
 
“Leave me alone, I have no interest in you anymore” I said as I pointed out my office.
 
“You say that but you know you don't mean it… Kagome, I know you too well and I know you can't be without me…” he was getting closer to me and I pushed him away.
 
“Eugh! Get away from me!” I said but he didn't know when to quit, I hate to admit it but I used to like it when he did that kind of stuff.
 
“You know you love it Kagome” he was about to kiss me when I saw him quickly pulling away, behind him was Inuyasha with his shirt on his hand as he made him pull away from me.
 
“Are you deaf? She said you should get away and I think that when a lady says that it means that you should leave her office and don't bug her again” he said some kind of furious. “Ready to go?”
 
“Yeah…” I said and grabbed my jacket. “Let's go”
 
Inuyasha pushed him out of my office and I grabbed his hand as we walked out of the network building, I looked up at him and kissed his sweet lips softly. He looked at me confused.
 
“Why was that?” he asked.
 
“Because I wanted to, that's why” I kissed him again and we kept on walking back to the house.
 
When we entered to the house I noticed that my brother Souta was packing his things and carrying his bags. I got a little worried when I saw him give me one of his sad smiles; I walked next to him and sat on the couch.
 
“What's wrong?” I asked concerned.
 
“Grandpa is back home… and its time for me to move back with him, I'll miss being with you sis”
 
“I'll miss you too bro” I said as I hugged him, he quickly pulled away and grabbed his bags.
 
“Bye Kagome, see you Inuyasha” he walked out the door and Inuyasha grabbed my hand, he pulled me upstairs.
 
“What's going on? I've been clueless the whole day!” I said as we reached the second floor, he went behind me and covered my eyes.
 
“I got you something… no peeks” I guide me to a room while he covered my eyes. “Alright, you can look now”
 
I opened my eyes and saw the most gorgeous dress I've ever seen; it was a light lilac halter with an opening on the right leg up to 3 inches high. I looked back at Inuyasha who was smiling as if he was great, well… this time he was so I gave him a kiss. It was sweet, it became deeper and I felt like falling, lucky for me the bed was right behind me so I fell on the bed with Inuyasha on top of me. Just when I started enjoying it, the doorbell rang and he stopped, he let out a grunt.
 
“I'll get it” he said, I followed him because although I have been living a lot in that house, I'm still scared of it.
 
Inuyasha opened the door and I was surprised to find him out there.
 
“Kouga!” I said a little surprised and he kissed my lips softly.
 
“Hey babe…” he moved closer to me and revealed his awful fake sibling.
 
“Hi Inuyasha” Ayame smiled and he waved at her. “So, I was thinking that maybe you and I could go out”
 
“Tonight?” he asked, we were supposed to go out so I thought he would disagree and let her leave with Kouga so we could continue and go to our date. “Actually…”
 
“I wanted you to drive my Ferrari since I just had a manicure” Inuyasha's eyes shone when she mentioned her stupid car.
 
“I'd love to” he ran out the house and jumped in her stupid car, I looked at him furiously and wanted to hit her as she smiled at me and walked to enter her car, gosh I hate money! And cars! They make men act like the real idiots they are!
 
“Damn I hate it” Kouga said, I was surprised that those words didn't come out of my mouth.
 
“What? She's having fun and apparently she is not in love with you anymore” I sighed annoyed.
 
“That's not what I hate, I hate that” he pointed at them leaving in their stupid car. “That she is having such a good time with that jerk!”
 
“Whatever…” I said and closed the door as I walked out of the house.
 
“Where are you going?”
 
“I don't know I need to clear my thoughts” I answered as I walked away.
 
“I was about to go shopping… wanna come?” he asked again.
 
“No thanks” shopping men's clothes are the most boring thing in the world.
 
“Are you sure? I can pay you anything you want” I stopped and turned to look at him with a smile.
 
“Alright!” I grabbed his hand and we went off to the mall.
 
 
 
 
A/N: Damn!!! I had like 10 reviews for the last chapter… I'm so freaked out!!! And happy at the same time… but thanks so much! Moving on… I know this chapter came out of no where but I wanted to update quickly and many ideas came plopping to my mind and I just wrote them all, so I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as my last one and now… review please!!! =) (I may not update in a few days lol sorry!)