InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Suddenly Love ❯ inuyasha ( Chapter 34 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

So, I bet you all think I'm a big jackass… well think again. I wasn't my fault, when I was in the office I got a phone call from Ayame and she said something that was very good to me. She said that if I drove her Ferrari to the mall, she would leave me alone and try things again with Kouga; sounds great, doesn't it? The only problem is that I forgot that I had a date with Kagome but I would fix that later, I'll buy her a necklace to match her new dress or something. As I drove to the mall, I looked back at Ayame who seemed pissed. Once we reached the parking lot I parked her car in the mall and we got out, she grunted and I got a little worried… more than worried, scared.
 
“What's wrong?” she folded her arms and sighed annoyed.
 
“Is just that… did you see how quickly he forgot about me?” I nodded even though I didn't know about who she was talking about.
 
“Yeah, he's a total creep” I said.
 
“I just wish he saw me with the same eyes he looks at Kagome…” Oh, Kouga right… then my insult was just right for him.
 
“Have you ever told him you like him?” she laughed a little.
 
“Right, that man is so dense… I bet he doesn't even know that when I asked him to invite someone to my party I meant me” I rolled my eyes, are all girls these dumb or just her?
 
“If you wanted him to ask you… why didn't you ask him?” Ayame shrugged her shoulders.
 
“I'm a girl… boys are supposed to ask girls, not backwards” yep, she was definitely dumb.
 
“Alright, then I'm keeping your car keys” she looked at me horrified when I was placing her Ferrari keys on my pocket.
 
“What?! What do you think you're doing?!?” she asked as she tried to snatch them.
 
“Boys are supposed to drive cars, not girls” she stopped trying to take them away; at least she wasn't as dumb as I thought she was.
 
“You're right… if I wanted him to come with me to my party I should have asked him” I gave her back her Ferrari keys. “I never liked you; I was just using you to try to make Kouga jealous”
 
“Great, now the feeling is mutual” she smiled and we walked in the first store we found in our way.
 
 
The store was a girl's store; you know those cheesy designs of clothes that are supposed to be of the latest fashion with mannequins posing with the clothes on sale. I thought that it was my perfect chance to buy something nice for Kagome. I was about to ask Ayame to help me pick something nice for her when I saw her walking to the cashier with clothes and with Kouga behind, if you think I went crazy of jealousy… you should have seen Ayame.
 
“What the hell are you doing here?!” Ayame asked as she walked closer to Kouga, he looked back and smiled.
 
“Hey sis… I came here to buy a few things for Kagome, I thought you wouldn't mind since you are with…him” he directed his gaze at me and I rolled my eyes.
 
“I just drove her car over here till her nails dried what about you?” I asked Kagome and she gave me one of her fake smiles, I knew what that meant… she was mad.
 
“I came here to buy clothes, what else would I do at a store?” she pulled out her credit card and Kouga stopped her.
 
“I told you I would pay for them” she shook her head.
 
“No, I just wanted to get distracted and I don't want you paying for my things” Kouga yanked her hand and placed his credit card but she did the same he did to her hand and they stood there fighting for who would pay her clothes till I got tired.
 
“Oh fuck it!” I yelled and paid for it, she grabbed her bags and looked at me furious… damn her; I paid for her clothes and she's still mad.
 
“Thanks Kouga, I'll take a cab” she kissed his cheek and waved at Ayame as she walked out the store.
 
“I gotta go… do your thing Ayame” I followed Kagome; thankfully she was at the parking lot calling a cab.
 
“Can I at least know what I did?” she looked at me amazed and at the same time furious.
 
“Okay, let's recap… 1. You left me for Ayame, 2. You left me for Ayame and 3. You left ME for Ayame! I thought you didn't like her!”
 
“I don't! Look, she called me earlier and I did her that favor so she could leave me alone… nothing else” she rolled her eyes.
 
“Sure, I believe you… and your eyes didn't pop out when she mentioned her stupid BMW”
 
“It was a Ferrari” she punched me and walked away. “Hey that hurt!”
 
“I'm glad it did!” she yelled and the cab arrived, she hopped on it and I entered right after her.
 
“Where to?” the cab driver asked, Kagome gave the direction and looked out the window as the man took us back home.
 
“Are you mad at me?”
 
“Yes”
 
“Will you forgive me?”
 
“No”
 
“How about we go out?”
 
“No”
 
“How about we make out?” she slapped me and I realized that it wasn't funny how Miroku got hit, it hurt!
 
“Listen to me Inuyasha, stop bugging or you'll suffer… I'm serious” I nodded, I listened to the song in the radio and I started singing it.
 
Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say, I never meant to let you down…” I looked back at Kagome who seemed to be laughing. “What?”
 
“You're terrible singer” I nodded.
 
“So what? It's a free country… I can sing anywhere I want to” she shrugged her shoulders.
 
“I'm not stopping you” we parked just in front the house.
 
“Sess' wedding is this weekend and I don't want us fighting, will you forgive me?” I asked as she opened the door.
 
“Fine…”
 
“And will you go out with me tonight?” she smiled and nodded. “And will you make out with me?”
 
“You want me to slap you again?” I chuckled and kissed her cheek. “You know something?”
 
“You're crazy about me?” she smiled and walked closer to me, she kissed me softly and when she pulled away she went closer to my ear.
 
“Yeah, I'm totally and completely crazy about you… and I love you…” she gave me a peck and walked upstairs.
 
I stood there frozen, it was the first time I heard those words coming from someone's mouth besides my mother or father or Sess… no, he would never say something like that, but I just didn't know what to do. I didn't know if what I felt the same, if I really was in love with her. What if I wasn't? I would break her heart and keep going? I felt my whole world going black and since I didn't know what to do, I just grabbed my car keys and walked out the house. If love made me feel that insecure about my feelings for her, then I definitely felt it.
 
 
 
A/N: THE END… no, I'm just kidding! Lol… sorry about that! I just don't know what to say anymore … I'm crazy, review please!!!