InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sugar ❯ Ch 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This fanfic is based on the movie Brown sugar, It doesn't matter if you have seen the movie or not, it will make sense anyways. It is going to be A.U. so all the characters are going to be O.O.C

Disclaimer: Roses are red, violets are blue I don't own so you don't sue. (I don't own Dockers pants either te-he)
people who have seen Brown SugarMirokuKagomeHojoInu-yashaKikyou Ten= The Thunder Brothers's Boss= Sesshoumaru's Cousin= Sangowho Reese is having an affair with= Naraku

"Blah Blah"= Talking
'Blah Blah'= Thinkingblah)= New Location
1: the Fuck?!?TQOR
raven haired woman sat in a gray swivel chair typing on her windows XP computer, ignoring the loud pounding of hip hop music and the quite chatter of the office party that was happening out her door. She shook her head at the moutin of paper work on her desk. 'I've started every interview that I have ever done with "When did you fall in love with anime?" I still remember the first time I watched anime. As a little girl in Japan'

"Kagome! What are you doing in here? This party is for you!"
said girl, Kagome, spun around in her chair to face the intruder. He wore a dark green dress shirt, with Dockers kaki pants. His black hair was pulled up into a high ponytail on the top of his head. She smiled at the man in the doorway,

"I know Nubunga, but I have to finish all these reviews on the latest anime's before I leave today!"
said, turning to the mess of papers scattered across her desk to prove her point. Nubunga nodded his head and began to turn around,

"Oh yeah, Inu-yasha's on line one"
said before smiling and walking back to the party.

"Thanks Nubunga."
called after him. She turned to the blinking red button on her black office phone. She pushed it in, smiling broadly.

"Hey babe," she said into the phone.

"Kag! How did the review go?"
man on the other line asked, hearing the anxiousness and nervousness in his voice, the distinctive sound of hushed voices and shuffling papers in the background.

"You got me on speakers phone, don't you Yahsa?"
asked, a little annoyed that she could hear him hushing the men down.

"I have no clue what you are talking. Are you going to keep me waiting?" he asked again.

"Yeah, Yeah, hold on let me get the review." she began to dig through all of the other papers. "Okay here it is. Nubunga wrote it up as "Hilariously funny with the wise wit all Tokyo Pop mangas posses." all in all it was am 8 out of 10. Great job boys" Kagome said with a slight grin on her cherry lips.
could be heard from all of Inu-yasha coworkers celebrating.

"oh, I guess you 'Accidentally' flipped it to speakerphone huh?" she said.
could hear everyone leaving before Inu-yasha spoke,

"Hey Girl" he said, all official ness out of his voice. "Your coming back tonight right?" he asked, hearing the clicking of computer keys.

"Yeah, as soon as I finish this last review, then I'm coming home." she could here him walking out of the door and the unmistakable sound of an elevator dinging.

"So you can make it to Kouga's party?" he asked with a bit of misgif in his voice.

"Don't you do anything to Kouga-Kun!" Kagome said, a bit of aggravation in her voice.

"but Kag.." Inu-yasha whined while closing the cab door behind him.

"No but Inu-yasha. I know he is a moron, but means well." Kagome said.

"KAGOME! How can you forgive that guy after he tried to force you" He drifted off.

"Inu-yasha, I got to go. I'll see you latter tonight at the party. Bye" She said while sending her last review to the boss. She hung up before he could say Bye.
that night)

Sango and Kagome walked along the edge of a huge rooftop pool at Kouga's apartment in Tokyo.

"Damn girl! Its so good to see you." Said Sango while hugging Kagome for about the 100th time since she had arrived at the party.

Kagome giggled at bit while hugging Sango back, "I know I missed you too cuz. But you gatta be careful girl, we cant have me falling into the pool and ruining my new dress." she said, letting go of Sango to fix her red dress.
reached her mid thighs and hugged her curves in all the right places. A blood red dragon was embroider on the dress. Its tail wrapped around her waist and its head lie on her right shoulder. She had clear lip gloss on and red eye shadow. Her hair was left down and slightly curled, thanks to Sango.
Wore tight hip hugger jeans that flared out at the bottom and a tight t-shirt with a picture of a tan little kitten with red eyes and a diamond of black fur between its eyes.

"You gatta stop getting so dressed up, you back in Tokyo now girl. Tomorrow we are going shopping." Sango announced as the walked towards the bar. "Oh no, here comes Kouga, I'll distract him while you find Yasha if you want." said Sango, Kagome nodded and began to speed walk towards the bar.

'I should of listened to Sango, why the hell did I have to wear heals!' Kagome thought while taking a seat at the bar. 'Now where did Inu go' she thought while looking around through the crowds of dancers.
pair of hands covered her eyes and she could feel some ones breath next to her ears.

"Guess who?" a smooth male voice said into her ear.

"Inu-yasha!" she said while he spun her around. She buried her face into his chest while wrapping her arms around his waist. He wrapped his lightly around her waist. She snuggled her face into his red silk shirt. His silver hair was pulled back into a low pony tail at the base of his neck with a leather cord.

"God, I missed you so much" He whispered into her ear, burring his face into her hair and inhaling her intoxicating scent. 'Just like I remembered, spring rain. Only Kagome' he thought as he hugged her tighter.

"I missed you too, god how I've missed you" Kagome said with tears in her eyes. "kouga's on the prowl, Sango's distracting him right now for me." she said. Inu-yasha's chest rumbled under her head and a snarl came out of his throat. Some one coughed from behind Inu-yasha, snapping him out of this growling. He let go of Kagome's waist and she let go of his waist. They both turned around and Inu-yasha smiled. A young women stood there, with her hands clasped behind her back. Her black hair done up in an interacted bun with a few strands hanging down and a golden dress adorned her slim frame. Her brown eyes burned with hatred as she gazed at Kagome, giving her the once over look from head to toe. She snorted very unlady like, but Inu-yasha didn't seem to notice. She turned and smiled seductively at Inu-yasha.

"Are you going to introduce me Inu-baby?" she asked while grabbing inu-yasha's hand and practically dragging him to her side.

"Kikyou, this is Kagome" Inu-yasha said, Kikyou smiled fakelyat Kagome,
"I've herd so much about you. Inu hardly talks about anything else!" said Kikyou in an overly cheery voice. Kagome smiled back at her.

Inu-yasha coughed to get he girls attention back on him.

"Kagome, this is KikyouMy fiancé" he said while rubbing the back of his neck nervously. Kagome stared blankly at the couple before snapping back into reality and smiling cheerfully at them, trying to hide her despair.

"I'm so happy you finally found Someone that will put up with all of your crap Yasha! Congratulations! When is the wedding?" Kagome said in a cheery voice, trying to hide her surprise and hurt.

'What the fuck? Why the hell didn't I come home sooner?' Kagome asked her self, zoning Kikyou out as she began to babble on and on about the wedding and the bridle shower. Kagome had a smile on through out the conversation, but on the inside she was being torn apart.