InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sugar ❯ Ch 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey everyone! Yes, I know i haven't updated anything in like...2 months...wow thats a long time! And if you wnat to know why I've not been updating is because...EVIL SCHOOL TEACHERS CUTTING OF MY CREATIVITY BY NOT LETTING ME WRITE/DRAW FREELY AS I FEEL LIKE IT! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Anyways....
reason I'm writting right now is...
) I need an editor
) some one to tell my story ideas to
So if your good with grammor (is that even spelled right?) and spelling (as you can see I really need some one for this!) or your good @ just listening e-mail me at curtainbreakr213@aol.com, or IM on my Youkai Mage screen name.
I almost forgot! One last thing, if you have been looking @ my profile you have most likely have seen my updating schedual (That i will try my hardest to stick to! I promise!) that I will be updating 'A New Beginning' on the day of my birth day Feb. 13, (First reviewer who says Happy birthday to me in a review/e-mail/IM gets to choose which fanfic they want me to update next!) and then 'A Kiss From A Rose' that following Monday, AND 'Sugar' on wednesday of that week (I just watched that movie for like that 2,030th time, and its still good!) Updating is my Valentines day gift to all of you people who read my fanfics, all 2,113 of you!

!THANX EVERYONE!
-Kenya-