InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sutôkâ Satsujin ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Inuyasha sat at the kitchen table with his shoulders slumped over and his face in his palms. The good mood he was in earlier was gone. In its place was heartache and anger. If this were happening to anyone else, he would know how to deal.
The hum of the refrigerator did nothing to calm his thoughts and he cursed the chief for sending him home. Of course, it was under the pretenses that he gets some rest, but that was not the real reason the sent him home.
After the murder of his wife, Inuyasha started to take matters into his own hands. On more than one occasion, he was found down in the evidence room trying to piece together what they had on the man that was in his house. The bullet from the gun used to shoot Kikyo turned up nothing except a man that reported it stolen two weeks before the attacks. The blood from the suspect turned up nothing as well, and that led to two possibilities. A) Either the man was not normally a psychopath or b) he was a mastermind behind all the murders in the Tokyo area and was too slick to get caught. For some reason, Inuyasha knew it was the latter.
The real reason they sent him home was the ties he had to the victim. The usual code of conduct with a crime like this the loved one of the victim was not allowed to be on the case. It was too personal, too involved, and if you were a family member involved it would make it that much more dangerous. Loved ones seemed to run in headfirst and ask questions later. Inuyasha had seen it happen many of times. It was never a pretty sight and it usually ended very badly. He understood the reasoning behind the code then, but now when it was his own loved one, he wanted to do everything in his power to see that the person responsible pays dearly for his crimes.
Inuyasha growled loudly and slammed his hand on the old hand-me-down table. The wood protested on the under the impact and it took everything Inuyasha had not to turn it over. The chair on the other hand wasn’t so lucky. He stood so quickly, that the rickety chair toppled over and fell apart. He kicked the pieces with his foot and stormed to the humming refrigerator.
He jerked the freezer door open, the fridge shook violently before settling down, grabbed the almost empty bottle of patron. He eyed the clear liquid with intense heat and through the agonizing pain; he managed to make a note to buy more. Then he uncorked the heavy bottle, threw the cork across the kitchen, and downed the entire contents of the bottle. Now, after six months of drinking, he felt none of the bite liquor usually carried. All he felt was the warmth of the alcohol and the wanting of it to take away the pain. That, though, never happened.  

Vibrant reds and oranges filled the small apartment when Inuyasha woke. His head pounded. He couldn’t remember anything after downing the rest of his Patron. He looked to the reddened blinds. He must have slept the afternoon away because it was now sunset. He stretched his arms over his head and realized he wasn’t in the soft embrace of his bed, but on the floor in the living room. His head was propped at an odd angle against the wall and his legs were stretched out in odd angles. There were bottles of different liquors surrounding his prone form.
He wanted to gag, to retch, and to empty everything he had in his stomach. He didn’t know where all the liquor came from and he sure as hell didn’t remember leaving his apartment, but the bottles spoke more words than he could form. He must have left. He must have gone to the neighboring liquor store. He must have spent his whole paycheck there. The bottles ranged from whiskey, vodka, to tequila. No wonder he didn’t remember anything. No wonder he passed out where he did. It is a wonder that he is still alive.
Slowly, Inuyasha got to his feet and stumbled to the worn leather couch. The floor pitched and rolled under his feet. His legs were like lead too heavy to lift off the floor, resulting in a few stumbles. By the time he reached the cool leather of the couch his legs have completely out and he dropped like a brick. Face first, he moaned sadly into the cushion.
He was out. Thrust into the darkness. There, wandering aimlessly in nothingness, he dreamed.
Amber eyes scanned the vast openness. Far off in the distance blurred trees flanked the large meadow. Like soft whispers, their leaves rustled in the breeze. Tall wheat grass brushed his Jean clad knees. Inuyasha recognized it immediately. It was the meadow he brought Kikyo on their first date. They came to it every anniversary.
He smiled sadly, remembering a happier time, a time before betrayals, a time before anger, a time before death. His heart yearned for her. His arms ached to hold her. His mouth longed to kiss her, every inch of her.
Inuyasha moved around the open meadow, remembering, missing the one he loved.
Koi Lake looked like a large sheet of glass, smooth and unblemished. A flock of red-crowned cranes watched him with wary eyes. Their long spindly legs twitched as he moved around the water’s edge, but he didn’t notice them, he didn’t even see them, all he saw was his reflection in the eerily still water.
His usual alert amber eyes were now cloudy with despair. His once silky smooth hair was dull and lifeless down his back. And his strong jaw and high cheekbones looked out of place with the deep hollows of his cheeks. Everything on his face stood out. He cursed under his breath. I thought I looked good this morning. What in the hell was I thinking? He continued his trek around the lakes shore, never taking his eyes off the horrible reflection. His barefoot struck a sharp rock. He bent at the waist, scooped up the small stone, and tossed it into the water. He half expected to hear glass shatter. Only that didn’t happen, the water rippled, erasing the dark image.
Relieved to finally be free of the truth Inuyasha dropped to the sandy water’s edge and breathed deeply. He still didn’t understand how he came to be at Koi Lake but he was feeling relaxed just being there.
The cranes let out a sharp cry of panic before taking flight off into the wild blue. The startling noise snapped Inuyasha from his reverie and he watched at the graceful birds disappeared over the horizon. However, when his eyes moved back down from the sky, he caught the site of a person on the other side of the lake. Their black hair was whipping wildly in the wind.  There was something familiar about the form. Something he knew he should know well, very well, actually.
He jumped to his feet and shielded his eyes from the warm sun. He still couldn’t make them out.  His legs started moving; they were leading him around the lake. Koi Lake was miles wide and it would take hours to get to the other side if he walked, but that didn’t stop his motivation. Even if he could just get a little closer to see whom his visitor was he could rest assured.  Before he knew it, he was running. Careening carelessly through the sand and rock, he didn’t stop. He didn’t stop until the voice hit his ears.
“Inuyasha.” The voice was soft and caressing, it was full of love and adoration… It was Kikyo’s. Everything around him grew quiet like the oxygen was sucked from the area, he himself found it hard to breathe.  Gasping he dropped to his knees and wept.
Her voice was that of an angel and he longed everyday to hear her talk again. He raised his head and started at Kikyo across the lake. Her hand was outstretched like she was reaching for him, beckoning him to come to her. He couldn’t move.  His body refused to function. He watched with tear-filled eyes as she lowered her hand and stepped back. No, no, no, no!  He struggled to get to his feet, he pushed and pulled with every muscle in his body, but he was not getting up off the sandy ground. There was a higher power at work and it forbade him from moving. All he could do was watch as she faded into the warm summer air.
He fisted his lifeless platinum mane in his hands and screamed. She was gone again, for the second time he lost the woman he loved. Whatever force kept him pinned down was now gone and he surged to his feet. Running, his thighs eating up the distance, he chased after the apparitions. “Please, please. Oh god, Kikyo, please don’t leave me!</i>
Inuyasha bolted up right on the couch. His face tear soaked and Kikyo’s name tumbled from his lips. His breathing was erratic and worrisome. He had never dreamed anything like that. Usually, he lived in the past—in that night when she was ripped from him.
Anger flared in his chest and he couldn’t contain the power. He lunged from the couch and grabbed the first liquor bottle he could get his hands on.  Knuckles white with tension he pulled the black bottle to his lips and tilted his head back…nothing.  The frustration in his chest was growing unbearable and with a mighty flick of his wrist, the bottle smashed into the wall. He grabbed the next one and the next one. When nothing came out of any of the bottle, they two were smashed against the drywall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the first time in her adult life, Kagome wish TV dinners were easier to acquire. Sure, they were full of preservatives and Japan had strict standards about that, but they were easy to cook, when cooking didn’t seem too appealing. Sometimes she wished she were still in America where junk food was sold at every grocery store. She wasn’t in America, though, and she was hungry.
Pulling the refrigerator open, Kagome stared at the contents within. Left over yakisoba noodles, rice balls, and chicken tempura and none of those sounded appetizing…at all. She thought about running to the corner mart and getting a few things of ramen, but then she had a better idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inuyasha felt like shit, no, not just shit, shit that was stepped in and rubbed in the grass. His head pounded steadily behind his eyes his legs were still like rubber and his mouth felt like he shoved cotton balls in it. He couldn’t continue like this, he couldn’t drink away the past, and he sure as hell didn’t like the feeling that came afterward.
Shit. Have I really become an alcoholic? The thought scared the shit out of him. Before he had time to answer the question, his stomach rolled. As fast as he could move his leaden, rubber legs, Inuyasha high-tailed it to the bathroom, this thankfully wasn’t far from where he was. He almost didn’t make it to the toilet before the bile spewed from his mouth.
When the vomiting and nausea passed, he was quite content sitting on the cool bathroom floor. He was afraid if he moved the whole thing would start all over. So he grabbed a folded towel from the sink and used it as a pillow, while he waited on the floor for sleep to reclaim him.
Apparently, someone else had better ideas for him. As soon as his eyes closed and he was well on his way to unconsciousness a soft knock came from the living room. Someone was at the door and he didn’t know if he could find the strength to move. He didn’t know if he wanted to find the strength to move.
He glanced at his watch and groaned tiredly. It was only seven in the evening and he felt as if he had been up for days on end. The last thing he wanted was a visitor. The person on the other side of the door thought he did, though, because they kept knocking.
Carefully, he moved to a sitting position and grabbed the bathroom counter with both hands. It would take all the leverage he could muster from his limp arms to get his alcohol heavy body off the floor. For an instant, he thought that maybe if he just went and laid down in the bed the visitor would think he wasn’t home and they would go away. That could work, he thought, swaying slightly on his feet. Then he remembered his silver Nissan was sitting in the parking lot and if he went anywhere with any one he always drove. So that possible solution was thrown out with the trash. He had no other option than to open the door and tell whoever was there to ‘fuck off’. He would have told them through the door if his mouth wasn’t so dry it his tongue was sticking to the roof of his mouth.  
When he opened the door and the humid air rushed his face, Inuyasha wasn’t surprised to find Kagome across the threshold. What did surprise him though was the uncanny resemblance she held to Kikyo. Her dark, wavy hair was the same length, her heart shaped face was almost identical, and her piercing brown eyes were even the same shape. Almost on instinct, his hand jutted out, grabbed the woman by the shoulder, and pulled her— hard— into his chest. A thin warbled sob escaped his lips.
“I…I…I thought you were dead.” He released his hold on the woman pressed against him and leaned back. She was as beautiful as he remembered. Her creamy skin was just as supple and flawless. Her petal soft lips were just as rosy and he couldn’t resist the urge to feel them under his.
His long fingers wound themselves into her thick tresses, angled her head up for easier access, and gently claimed her lips with his own.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagome remembered seeing Inuyasha’s car in the parking lot when she came on and thought about how sad he always looked. And the idea to invite him to dinner seemed like such a great idea. He needed a friend, someone to care about him. Of course, she prepared herself for a stern rejection—he was good at that—but she had to stay positive and try.
As she walked across the breezeway to apartment 206, she wished she had the sense to have changed out of her jeans. The humid air was thick and all but saturated the dense fabric. Being indoors all day, you forget what the weather is like on the outside, but this short walk from apartment to apartment spoke on a very different level. It was the end of summer and the hottest time of the year, how could anyone forget that.
She could feel the sweat running down her spine when she finally made it the hundred yards to apartment 206. She didn’t let that deter her. Slowly and quietly, she raised a hand to knock on the cheap faux wood door.
Nothing.
After what felt like an eternity of knocking, her knuckles were getting sore, the thing swung open and there stood Inuyasha in his rumpled suit. His eyes were trained on her at first they held anger, but that soon changed to longing.
His arm, lean and sinewy, moved quickly and grabbed her shoulder before she could wrap her head around what was happening. Then she found her face buried deep into his rock hard chest.
Crying? Was he crying?
“I…I…I thought you were dead.” he sobbed. He sounded so broken and yet so relieved. Just whom did he see when he looked at her? Who was it he was longing for? It couldn’t be her…could it?
His grip loosened from around her shoulders and when he pulled back from her, she missed the warmth. She missed the way his arms wrapped around her and held her close. She didn’t miss the change in his eyes though. They no longer held the sad longing they had when he first looked at her. The no longer seemed angry. Instead they burned. They burned into her soul and made her lose all inhibitions with the guy.
Her brown eyes moved from his smoldering amber to his full lips. His pink tongue darted out slightly, making her yearn to feel the soft appendages on her own. Fire bloomed deep in her abdomen and she knew then if he didn’t make the first move she would.
Chills ran down her spine as his long, tapered fingers, gently wound themselves in her thick tresses and before she could breathe in his lips were on hers. Soft and gentle at first, then they became possessive, hungry. His soft, warm tongue tenderly licked at her bottom lip until she opened for him.
Inuyasha wanted to groan when her lips opened and allowed him access into her. Plundering her mouth with his tongue, he maneuvered her body until it was pressed up against the open door. Her supple body melded perfectly into his, like always.
For the first time in six months, his sex reacted. An erection sprang forward until it was pressing deliciously against the front of his slacks. He wanted her to feel his need for her. He wanted her to know just how much he wanted her. The hand that wasn’t twisted into her hair slid down her lean body. She gasped into his mouth as his hand barely grazed her breast, her body arched into his. Her stomach fluttered when his hand teasingly toyed with the hem of her shirt before conforming to her hips.
This felt right. She was reacting to his touch like he wanted. Her hips undulated under his hand. She wanted this just as much as he did.
His hand continued its trek down her body, coming to a stop behind her knee. Without much force, he lifted her leg and brought it to his hips. He smiled into the kiss when her limber stem wrapped around him, pulling him closer to her.
His erection strained in its confines. He was hard, extremely hard. He rolled his hips into hers, lifting her off the floor just enough that she had to wrap both legs around him. He could feel the heat radiating from her core and even through the jeans he could tell she was wet.
Inuyasha untangled his hand from her hair, cupped her jean-covered ass with both hands, and rolled his hips again. She gasped and broke the kiss. He gazed at her face for a moment, but he couldn’t resist the urge to taste her skin.
Starting at her ear, Inuyasha nipped, sucked, and licked his way to her collarbone. The skin was just as sweet as he knew it would be. He had to have every inch of her. He had to feel her naked form under him again. Quickly, he removed his hands from her ass and pulled the cotton top over her head leaving her in a white lace, almost transparent bra. Her creamy breasts filled the garment perfectly and he lowered his lips to the uncovered tops.
What in the hell was she doing? She just met this man a few months ago and here she was letting him undress her. Not to mention all of this was happening at the front door. If anyone came by, they would see her in all her glory. Yeah, she should top him. She should yell at him and call him a pig. She should do a lot of things to stop the embarrassment she would experience later. But she couldn’t. She couldn’t get her mind to focus on anything but how she felt.
Her body arched as his hot mouth came into contact with the sensitive skin of her breast. She nearly came when his tongue and teeth made quick work of the exposed flesh. She’s heard stories of women would could orgasm by breast stimulation alone, but she had never been one of those women. Maybe the risqué situation she was in was the culprit or maybe it was because the other men she had been with had no idea how to get a girl off. That didn’t matter now, because she was on the verge of orgasm and they haven’t gotten farther than second base.
She wanted to feel him against her. She wanted the heat of his body on hers. She moved her hands from where they stayed at her sides and began unbuttoning his shirt. The closer she got to the waist of his pants the harder he ground his hips into hers. Sex was inevitable, this she knew, but she still just wanted to feel him on her. With a hard tug she freed the tails of the shirt from his pants. She didn’t waste time unbuttoning the last few—the need was too strong—she pulled the shoulders off and found skin so perfect and flawless she had to touch it.
Kagome let her hands roam up his arms until they came to rest at his broad shoulders. The skin was flawless. The muscles flexed under her fingertips. He was perfect. Everything about him screamed Adonis. As her hands roamed down his bare upper arms across the plains of his chest, she pictured Adonis taking Aphrodite to bed, loving her as only lovers can. And this specimen of man was just that. He was beyond perfect. He was divine and now he was hers and she was going to have him.
Kagome’s hands went lower down his chest, over his chiseled abs and stopped where the last few buttons remained fastened. She prayed silently that he wouldn’t get mad for what she was about to do. As soon as the prayer was over, she gripped each side of the shirt in her hands and pulled hard. The three buttons popped off leaving his white shirt in ruins but opened for her pleasure.
She was relieved when he didn’t notice. His focus was still on her breasts; his tongue now dipped into the valley and laved her sternum and the sides fervently. She was honestly surprised her mind wasn’t mush at the attention. Actually she didn’t know if it was or wasn’t, her body was keeping her in animation, not her mind. The want and need was very, very powerful.
His stomach muscles fluttered under her fingertips as they moved lower. When her fingers touched the waist of his pants, they deftly went to work undoing the clasp and zipper. Just as she began working the cotton over his hips, Inuyasha’s mouth found her nipple through the flimsy fabric and sucked hard. This time she did cry out.
The pressure of his mouth and the warmth of his tongue on the sensitive bud sent her body into a spiral of pleasure. She gasped for air as he continued to tease the marbled peak. The pleasure intensified when one hand release her ass and palmed the twin. He was going to be her undoing.
His mouth took over the neglected twin allowing his hand to roam over her lithe form. His fingertips burned a trail from her breast down to her soft yet flat stomach before coming to rest at the waist of her jeans. He didn’t unbutton them at first; instead, he gently slid his hand behind the waistband. Her skin fluttered at the contact, her core wept with anticipation. A moan bubbled in her throat and she knew Inuyasha must have sensed it because after a hard suck to her aching nipple he raised his head and devoured her mouth, effectively cutting off any sound coming from her.
His velvety tongue coaxed her to join a sensual dance while his hand moved lower to cup her dripping core. Even with the open door and the humid breeze, the smell of sex still permeated the air around them. Kagome breathed in deeply through her nose, capturing the smell of them together into her olfactory, committing them to memory.
Her hips undulated when the base of his thumb applied just enough pressure to her clitoris, but it wasn’t until he slipped a finger into her cavern did she break the passionate kiss. She tossed her head against the door. Her eyes closed she could she only feel the pleasure. Her kissed swollen lips were parted and breathy, quiet moans could barely be heard.
When his finger slid into her hot, wet, and wanting channel, Inuyasha almost lost it. His inner demon wanted to rip her jeans off and pound into her able body until she came so hard the heavens heard her scream. He wanted to dominate her make her see what she almost threw away. He wanted to make her regret hurting him.
She broke the kiss, but that didn’t deter him. He wanted to hear her moans as he brought her to climax. He raised his head back just enough so he could gaze into her face. His hips kept her pinned against the door.
Her face… her eyes were closed, long, thick lashes rested on her flushed cheeks. Her swollen lips, shiny from their coupling, were parted. She was everything he remembered she was; perfection, unrivaled, completely and utterly breath taking. She was his, his wife, his life, his lover.
He slipped in another finger. Now two skilled appendages stroked her inner walls gently, while the base of his thumb kept the delicious pressure on her nub. A deep moan escaped her parted lips and he didn’t dare swallow it. He wanted to hear her. Her hips bucked wildly under his ministrations. She was close. He was getting ready to slip a third digit in when warm, moist air brushed his erection.
Somehow, he didn’t notice her hands leave his chest. Somehow, he never felt her push his pants and boxers down his hips. But he did feel the humid summer air followed by her soft hand.
Oh dear God! Her palm was like silk as she pulled him up between their bodies. His hips jerked pushing the erection tighter between them. He could feel the velvety appendage press up against his exposed wrist. It was rock hard and begging to be touched. She answered by wrapping her small hand around the base. She tugged gently before allowing her hand to slide up the shaft, stopping when she reached the head.
Kagome knew she was on the verge of the point of no return and she wanted to give him back the pleasure he was giving. So she took matters into her own hands…literally. After feeling his erection in her thigh, she couldn’t take it anymore. She had to feel him, touch him, and admire him.
Her eyes slid open just as Inuyasha’s hot lips connected with her exposed shoulder. The fire under his touch almost distracted her from her goal. Willing her body to obey, Kagome loosened the hold her thighs had on his waist just enough to divulge the man of his pants and boxers. His erection sprang free and came to rest against her inner thigh. Her eyes widened as she stared down between the two sweat coated bodies. Tonight this was all hers.
She gripped the base of his shaft firmly. The gush of warm breath that hit her shoulder told her it was a pleasant surprise. Softly, slowly, she ran her hand up its length, pausing only to give it a tight squeeze occasionally. When she reached the swollen head, she wasn’t surprised to find a bead of liquid. All she could think about was the pleasure she was giving him, the way his body reacted to her touch. The way his hot breath heated the flesh it coated. In lack of better words, this was heaven. His hips jerked as she moved the palm over the ultra sensitive head, coating her hand with the glistening precum. She was surprised though, when he pumped his hips in her hands, much like she did when his finger first entered her.
Inuyasha pumped his fingers in and out of her hot cannel. With each stroke, he went harder, faster. He moved his hand just enough to allow the pad of his thumb to stimulate her hidden jewel.
Kagome gasped, released his erection, and pulled his lips to hers. Their tongues resumed their mating dance, her hands roamed the exposed skin of his shoulders, chest, and abs. Her body was failing her command. Her stomach tightened. His fingers felt so good inside her, his mouth was delicious, and his body fit perfectly against hers. Those things meant more to her than the sex did. He completed her in ways previous lovers couldn’t. Not that they were lovers yet, but this was a lot closer than just a few days ago.
Inuyasha’s fingers changed position and the padded fingertips began stroking a spot deep inside her channel. A spot so sweet, she came hard against his hand. Her dull finger nails bit into the flesh of his shoulders as wave after wave rippled through her body.
Inuyasha’s head dropped to her shoulder and placed hungry opened mouthed kisses to her heated flesh. The touch calmed her body. She felt like rubber. Her legs shook around his hips and she knew if he were to set her down now she would crumple into a heap of flesh. He must have known this because he gently unwrapped her legs from his hips, gripped her shoulder firmly to keep her up right, and began leaving kisses across her shoulder, her neck, her collarbone…everywhere he could as his free hand made quick work of her jeans.
As soon as she stepped out of the much-hated barrier, he spun her around and pulled her back to his chest. His erection slid between her thighs and his hand dipped into her panties, making one slow swipe up her sodden core before tearing the lace garment from her body.
She was completely nude from the waist down. His erection bobbed tapping her slit, his hands massaged her inner thighs and his lips teased her ear, neck and shoulder. She was on a precipice again, teetering on the very edge of sanity. But this time she wanted him inside her when she came. She rolled her hips just enough to allow the length of him to rub against her core.
He growled low in his throat, gripped her thighs roughly, and pumped his hips once…twice before releasing her legs.
His hands pawed their way up her body, over her stomach, over her breasts, down her arms, stopping when he got to her slender wrists. Gently, he raised her arms out in front of her until her palms were flat against the open door. Once satisfied, he moved back up her arms stopping at her shoulders. He kissed each blade before pushing her head forward.
Kagome complied, leaning forward at the waist, leaving her hips firmly against his. She heard him grunt in approval. This was it, he was going to take her, and she didn’t care who saw or heard. All she cared about was his filling her. His surprisingly soft hands moved back to her inner thighs, urging her to part them. Again, she complied. Again, she rolled her hips. Again, he sucked in a breath.
He was finally going to take her. Inuyasha knew he had done well to have stayed in control for so long. But that rope holding him together was on its last thread and every movement she made threatened to snap it. Before that could happen, he wanted to feel her once again. He released one her of her thighs, slid his hand between their bodies and made sure she was ready. When he was satisfied she could take it, he gripped the shaft of his erection, lined the head up to her entrance, and after a deep collective breath, he slammed into her, nearly breaking her in half.
Oh dear God! The orgasm hit her so hard her arms gave out. If it wasn’t for Inuyasha’s hands on her chest she would have fell to the ground writhing with pleasure. Her mind fogged, her deep throaty moans filled the space around them. It was more than she ever felt in her whole adult life.
He withdrew and slammed back into her body, prolonging her orgasm. His hands pawed roughly at her breasts, pinching the nipples, occasionally.
Kagome let her head roll around on her neck. Panting and gasping with each thrust. Another orgasm was welling in the pit of her body and she wanted him to come with her. She reached to the apex of her thighs, split the index and middle finger into a V and placed one finger on either side of the base of his dick. On the forward thrust, she would squeeze slightly, releasing as he pulled out. He grunted every time she squeezed.
Great Gods that felt good. The pressure her fingers created was sublime. Her velvet walls contracting around him let him know another orgasm was approaching and he lost it. He slammed into her a few more times until they both roared their releases.
Completely spent, Inuyasha pushed them forward until Kagome was against the open door and Inuyasha was draped over her. Their bodies here stuck together from the perspiration coating their skin. Their bodies hummed with excitement and pleasure, but after the last ripple of her orgasm waned, Inuyasha withdrew his soft sex from her warm body and pulled them both to the floor. The once humid air now felt good against their heated flesh.
Kagome sighed happily when Inuyasha tucked her against his chest. He kissed her shoulder gently and closed his eyes as sweet words tumbled from his lips.
“I love you, Kikyo.”