InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tensai of the Ookami-Inu ❯ To Make Amends ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Tensai of the Ookami-Inu
By Dog-Demon-Emiko
Chapter 15: To Make Amends
Wakamusha moved past the small man who was currently snapping pictures away for evidence. After he was done he moved to examine the corpse himself, Renu on the phone with Amamizu, his cosmopolitan chief. The water demoness sounded stressed but calm all the same. Wakamusha didn't think about it though, he had a body to examine.
Kioshi Notega was sitting on the couch, legs spread apart, hands dropped limply at his sides. His eyes were rolled to the back of his head, which was hanging over the back of the couch at a disturbing angle. The strangest thing was that there wasn't a mark on him, nor was there any smells of blood. The only smells in the room were booze, drugs, hormones, and sweat, which was all barley detecable under the smell of death. Something that puzzled him, however, was the fact that his lips were dam near black along with his tounge and throat, and it wasn't painted.
The police had been called when someone had called because they saw two men chasing after a girl. The squad had looked all over for a girl though, and they found no evidence of any girl at all. The only clues they got in the allyway were some turned over boxes and a peice of deidem jean on the side of a dumpster. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair as Renu approched him. He turned and looked at him, silently asking the question.
"She's pissed." he said tiredly. 'Great, she sent us here to see who the assassin was, but by the time we get here he's already dead. Sunnavabitch!' Wakamusha thought.
Needing air, he left the crowded loft and took the fast way down, over the railing. He landed in between two tables with ease and walked out casually through a side door. As the demon opened the side door he got a wiff of the air that was steadily becoming muggier. He walked through the side alley, trench coat swaying behind him, when a scent caught his nose. It was faint, but he was sure that that was it. His golden eyes darted to the pile of boxes that has been smashed and disheaveled during the nights events and leaned in closer. He was sure of it, a scent like his brothers was all over them. His eyes darkened and he whipped out his cell phone and dialed three numbers.
"411?" a woman said kindly.
"The Taisho mansion in Tokyo," he said a little gruffer than usual. He was connected immediatly.
"Hello?" came an old weary voice. Had the situation not been so serious he would have smiled.
"Totosai, not getting any younger?" There was a pause before the old voice got serious. Definetly out of character for him.
"Who is this?"
"I'll give you a hint, I gave you one of those kids."
"Musha!" he laughed shortly and smiled sadly.
"Yea Toto', it's me. Now listen I don't have time for this. I need to know where Inuyasha or Sesshomaru is."
"Ah, uh, they havn't been home in a while. Why? How-"
"Do you have a number I can reach them at? It's important." Totosai gave him the number, and with a heavy heart he hung up the phone, hoping he didn't give the old man a heart attack. Focusing back on the subject he dialed the number he was given.

Inuyasha stared through the darkness at the girl who was sleeping peacfully on the hotel bed. The only light coming in the room was the lights from the buildings outside, and the sliver of the moon. Tomorrow night would be the new moon; both he and Emiko would loose their demon powers. But that didn't matter now. Had Inuyasha been a girl or even a human he might have cried from pure fustration. He could put all of the pieces together, but he just needed that one piece to coat it all so it made sense.
He figured that Kagome could never say about her past because she spent most of her time training, and that she was on the job when she was shot. But there were still pieces missing, like why she broke up with him, why she didn't tell him, and who she worked for. He wanted her to trust him, and he thought she did. But it seemed like she didn't. Sesshomaru's words echoed in his head. As much as he banged his head on the window, as much as he wanted to rip his ears off, as much as he growled at himself, it wouldn't go away.
She has no heart...
That couldn't be true, Kagome was to passionate...to civil...to perfect.
Panthers are the ruler of shadows and the night, and masters of illusion...
How could be belive that? He looked at her claws...so innocent, but so deadly. How much blood was on her claws? Yet the better question was, why was it there?
She twitched and began to sturr. Inuyasha schooled has face into a regal one as she opened her eyes and dam near gasped. He was sitting on the window sill looking at her with almost a cold face. His hair and eyes glowed and his face was shadowed, making him look like an angel who was shot down with dispair.. She moved to try and sit up but stopped when he snipped out, "Don't."
She looked at him like a deer caught in headlights. She felt like a child, being scolded for stealing. But then agian, she was a child, a child who stole lives. She snapped out of her thoughts when he moved from the windowsill to tower over her. She could only look up at him, all of the power and confidence she felt earlier that night was gone, leaving her to a frightened child look. Inuyasha's face didn't soften a bit. He was serious this time; his eyes had a vice grip on hers, and they wern't letting go.
"I want answers Kagome, I want to know everything." He spoke barley above a whisper but her human ears had no trouble picking it up. Adrinaline began to pump throughout her veins and Inuyasha tensed up just incase she tried to run.
"That's a lot to answer," she whimpered quietly, knowing he heard her fine.
"Well then start from the beggining, I want to know everything." he stated and plopped down on the bed. He didn't loose is menacing composure. "We won't leave here until you tell me. I'm tired of secrets, I'm tired of lies." She opened her mouth with a face that told him whatever she was going to say wasn't what he wanted to hear, and he raised an eyebrow - daring her to try and back out of this one. Her jaw shut with an adible click and she gulped. He was really serious. Sighing with defeat she lowered her eyes to her lap only to have them yanked back up to his face when he snatched her chin. "I'm up here Kagome-" she slapped his hands away and stood, tears brimming her eyes.
"Well this is hard for me okay! Fuck Yash, yes, okay? I fucking kill people for a living! I work for my aunt. That's why I was shot, and why I was here tonight! There, I don't know how else to put it." She stared into his face, not able to see much detail. She expected a look of shock, or disgust, or maybe even anger. But the fact that he was calmed made her panicky.
"Where were you for those 6 years of your life?" he asked calmly. She was becoming angry at his gentle composure. At any second Kagome was expecting Kimi to come bursting through the door with an M16 and kill them both.
"I was in the woods-"
"Kagome," he growled disbelivingly. She looked him dead in the eye.
"You think I'd tell you I'm a jungle girl for kicks baka? I'm fucking serious!" she ran her hands through her head and sighed. Backing up she plopped heavliy onto the window sill. "My parents died when I was 7, I'm an orphan. My brother, oh Kami, he was the best brother in the world. I have no clue what happened to him. Someone...someone came after me Yash...I...I had passed out twice. Once from some powder or something, another because the house blew up when I went to walk out. Then when I was riding in the ambulance they killed the driver." Kagome's eyes were wide and wet with memories, and her voice was quiet. "They just ripped open the door and slit her throat like it was nothing. They were coming after me next, I knew it. I cut one across the face and took off through the back and ran to the woods. I must've ran all night until I got to stop and catch my breath. I camped out in a tree and when I woke up it was snowing. There was no way I was going back. And where was I to go back to? Killers? A burned cabin? No thanks. I ended up staying there for the winter and meeting Ao, and we just stayed. I saw no reason to go back to the humans, and I think thats really where the demon in me came out."
She took a deep breath and glanced at Inuyasha. His head was down with his bangs covering his eyes but she knew he was listining. The fact that he wasn't looking directly at her but his ears were tuned to her gave her a little more courage to continue.
"When I finally went back it was because my brother wanted me to. See, my moms side of the family belived in animal totems and spirit guides and shit sincethey were all holy,and his was a crow. There was this crow that I swear was my brother, and he stayed with me the whole time. So I named it An'ya, for night. Ever since I left the forest, my home, I haven't seen him. Sometimes I regret the fact that I left." Tears began to leak from her eyes, and she felt arms wrap around her and nudge her to continue. She sighed to try and ease the pain in her heart, closed her eyes and continued. "So, they put me in foster care. I had to have been in 4 or 5 different homes for insubordination. I refused to let them take Ao from me. We had grown so close, and I had my father's sai's that he gave me. I wouldn't let them take those either. I told them I'd run off agian if they took either thing. They were the only things I had left of my worlds...one of harsh humanity the other of careless and cold nature. Eventually Kimi found me and promised me that I would get my revenge on humans as long as I promised her loyalty. She said she could give me power...power to avenge my family, power to survive, to learn of my roots, and so much more thatwith my limited mind I fell for. So I lived with her. All we mainly did was train, and then I was home schooled unitl I went to Shikon High."
"What about your demon? Why keep that a secret?"
"Because if they were to look for me, they'd want an assassin demoness, not some punk teen. Yash, you've got to belive me, I didn't know I was a demoness until my first job. The rush, the power, everything just felt so good. Kimi got it on tape and showed it to me, I looked possessed. But I invoke it within me now and it feels wonderful, but only if I kill, or get ready to. Other than that it takes over and I have no control. I don't want to be this way forever Yash, I just want to live but I forget how..." She cried for several moments and Inuyasha held her all the while, never loosening his grip. When she had composed herself he asked another question.
"Why did you do it? Why did you kill for her? Why did you kill us?" Kagome sniffled and breathed before answering.
"I had to keep my promise Yash, she could make my life hell. She made me stop seeing you because she knew I was falling for you. I was concentrating on you more then my training. I was loosing my intrest in my promise and she knew it. She had to stop it...us..." She sat up from his chest, making him look at her. She wanted to cringe at the cold air that immediatly filled the space between them, already she longed for the warmth he provided...she could actaully feel her heartbeating. "We still can't do this Inuyasha. I've...I've sold my soul. She knows everything that's going on, we-we s-still can't-t..." she began to loose her nerve. The panther inside her growled and demanded she find comfort and security in her mate. Kagome threw herself into his lap, pushing her head under his chin and clinging to his shirt as if he were her life force. She tried her hardest to curl into the smallest ball she could by pulling her legs up and resting her side along his chest, keeping her head under his chin.
"She won't find out about us Kagome, we can still see eachother. I love you Kagome, with all my fucking heart. There's no way I'm letting some power hungry bitch take you away from me." Kagome ignored the fact Inuyasha had called Kimi a bitch, or the fact that he was growling. She only listened to his heartbeat and tried to stop her sobbing. In her happiness, she leaned forward and kissed him.
She kissed him with all of the passion her heart could muster, so hard she almost pushed his head back. She barley noticed when she opened her mouth to him, letting him taste all of her. Their tounges battled with vigor as she ran her hands all over his body. She suddenly became hot, oh so hot. His mouth broke off from her mouth and moved to her neck. She longed for him to bite her, to throw her down and make her take what ever he threw at her. Wait, what was she thinking? Just then Inuyasha clamped onto one of her breasts through her shirt and bra and nawed gently...she was thinking just now? Oh, how wonderful...
Her shirt was disgaurded in a minute a Inuyasha growled at her full rounded breaststhat were crying for his attention. He unclamped her bra and slid the material over her nipples roughly, earning a mewl from her throat. She tugged at the hem of his shirt, pouting, making Inuyasha chuckle and disgaurded the offending material. She latched onto his chest hungrily and began to kiss his sternum for all it was worth before licking a path up to his neck and sucking on his pulse. Inuyasha gasped and sat back, relishing in the feelings. Her scent of arousal floated up into his nose with another toe curling scent. Kagome was in heat. Realizing this he tried to push her off, or atleast get a hold of her shoulders to make her aware of her state, but she would have none of that. She grabbed hold of his wrists and pinned them beside his head while grinding her hips into his and flicking her tounge across the hard surface of his nipple.
Inuyasha groaned and sighed and then overpowered her in a split second. He used the hold she had on his wrists and pushed her back, twisted his wrists to capture hers. Already laying between her legs, he growled into her face, earning back a lust filled mewl.
"Kagome, listen to me, your in heat. If we mate now you'll more than likely end up pupped...kitted...cubbed...uhhh" he thought for a moment and then shrugged, giving up trying to say it. She wasn't really listining anyway and his mind was still foggy from her teasing. She wimpered and pouted and tried to grind her pelvis into his. "We can't mate, but, I can help you with your problem." he smirked devilishly. With a firm touch to her chest he told her to stay as he sat up and removed her pants. With a lustful growl he realized she wasn't wearing any panties. A buzzing sound distracted him from Kagome for a split second. He growled and reached over to the bedside table much to Kagome's dismay, to his cell phone and looked at the number. It was one that wasn't stored in his phone book, so he threw the phone down to the end of the bed and ignored it.
He crawled back up her body to kissed her full force, biting and nipping her bottom lip, before moving down to her throat. He sucked on her pulse and was sure he was going to leave a hikki so he moved down to her breasts. He kneaded the left and suckled on the right, switching off after a minute. His already hard length turned the stone as he made her squirm and shiver under him, moaning and mewling. He kissed a path down her twitering belly and made it to the maintained patch of curls that was already glistining wet for him. He put his eyes back into his head and licked his lips before poking his tounge gently into her netherlips.
Kagome arched her back and moaned as she felt something moist and soft poke her clit. She shivered and moaned loudly when the wet intruder slid down to her enterance. Spreading her legs wider for him, she missed the coacky grin that spread on his face.
"In'yas'a, ple'se!" she begged, barley able to speak. She felt like she was going to explode, and her panther traits had come out full force. Inuyasha slid two of his fingers inside her gently, resting his mouth at her clit. Slowly, he fucked her with his finger until she begged more, and sucked on her clit until she clutched his hair and demand he use his teeth. Kagome saw stars of colors as the most amazing amount of passion pooled between her legs and her abdominals clenched wonderfully.
"INUYASHA!" she screamed as she expericend her first orgasm. Her body fell limp as the impact of her first true intamate moment with Inuyasha washed over her. She felt a light touch at her clit and jumped immediatly, barley hearing Inuyasha's chuckle over her rugged panting.
"I think that's it for you baby," he said with amusement and love in his eyes. He began to rub the sore spots on his head where she had clutched his hair. She pouted and tried to calm her breathing. "If I push you to far theres no way I'll be able to control myself. I'll just have to settle for blue balls..." he explained. Kagome nodded and snuggled her bare body closer to his half clothed one.
"I love you," she said softly and fell into the land of dreams faster than normal. Inuyasha almost started to worry but then he felt the purr that went from her chest and into his and smiled. He didn't fall alseep however, he couldn't. He had to think things out. Kagome is in heat, and he didn't know for how long. Because it was her first and she did have a large amount of control she would be satisfied for with what happened tonight, but what were her true feelings? Did she love him or was she using him?

Emiko looked into the mirror one last time to make sure everything was set. Her frumpy black skirt was sitting comfortably as possible under the black hipscarf she was wearing, which was adorned in silver turkish coins. Instead of putting on the bra like top that came with the outfit she wore her own bra under a tight black tank that showed her midriff. With a wave of her hand, silver energy drifted from her hand to Inuyasha's laptop sitting on the stairway. There was a click of a key, and horns from the song began to play along with a rythem gutair. Emiko picked up two daos (chinese short swords) and got into stance.
I took their smiles and made them mine,I sold my soul just to hide the light,And now I see who I really am,A thief, a whore, and a liar!
Emiko did soft movements and simple hips shakes. Her hands twirled and her magic spilled from her hands and into the weapons, creating a beautiful silver after glow.
I run to you,Call out your name,I see you there,Farther away!
I'm numb to you,Numb and deaf and blind,You give me all but the reason why,I reach but I feel only air at night,Not you, not love, just nothing.
Her hip movements became powerful thrusts, and her beautiful twirls became deadly spins. Once agian, Emiko was so engrossed in the music she didn't know she had a visitor. Huyana had sat on the stairway when Amy Lee accused herself a sinner. He couldn't help but to stare at his girlfriend and mate. She was beautiful and deadly at the same time. Her face reamained so passive and kind of serene the entire time.
I run to you,Call out your name,I see you there,Farther away!
Emiko slowed her movements for the upcoming bridge of the song. She ended up sitting on the back on her heels and working her back, dragging the daos on the floor to bend backwards and do the same behind her, her hair swaying with her.
Try to forget you,But without you,I feel nothing.Don't leave me here,By myself,I can't breathe!
She stayed that way for a minute, bent backwards with one dao in the air and the other out by her side. Once the chorus started she swung the one at her side in a wide arc and flipped to her feet, rapidly moving once more in a blur of black cloths, white-silver hair, silver weapons, and the clicking of coins.
I run to you,Call out your name,I see you there,Farther away!
I run to you,Call out your name,I see you there,Farther away!
Farther away!Farther away!Farther away!Farther away!
The song ended and Emiko was nearly out of breath. It had been a long time since she got into costume and actaully belly danced. When they lived back in Kyoto she had done belly dancing, just as her mother had. It was said that it was the dance of the sorceress, made to look mysteriously beautiful and deadly powerful at the same time. With the added love of martial arts, she danced with her daos to make it her own, and to her own choice of music.
She had put her daos down to readjust her hip scarf when a scent caught her nose. Without even turning around or looking up into the mirrors she knew her boyfriend was there, aroused and smirking.
"Did you know I was here this time? Or were you so enchanted by your dancing?" He asked mischieviously. Emiko smriked and tied her scarf quickly. She turned to look into the fiery eyes she fell in love with.
"Maybe," she smirked. His face came closer to hers and stopped barley and inch before her lips. She leaned forward slightly only to have him pull back just out of her reach. She huffed and pouted almost like a child.
"Dam kitsune..." Huyana chuckled and wrapped his arms around her.
"You can be quite the vixen yourself Koi." Emiko growled playfully.
"But I let you have some...eventually," she smirked. He huffed,
"Yea, eventaully, dam tease."
"Oh come on it's not that bad!" she said, cracking a smile rapidly.
"Have you ever had blue balls before? Try purple balls instead, it's worse!" Emiko burst out laughing without meaning, and by the slight shaking of his shoulders he was laughing silently.
A door slammed upstairs and the two lovers glanced to look at eachother quickly. Emiko listened carefully for the foot patterns, and stiched her eyebrows together when the ones playing upstairs did not match any of the ones of the occupants of the house. With one last glace to him she left his arms and moved for the stairs. The scent that hit her nose was a very masculine one and disturbingly calming. It smelt of males, confidence, and water. But then it clicked in her head who it could be, and a snarl tore its way from her throat.
"Emiko?" Huyana asked, sniffing the air. The scent was familiar to him but he couldn't place it. She began to growl with a fevor.
"Pompus ass..." she rumbled lowly and shot up the stairs. She heard him follow swiftly after her and ignored him, there was no way he was stopping her this time.
She was a blur as she burst up through the trap door, up the stairs to the main floor, and down the hall way, past the living room with her hand poised. Without warning she slashed diagnally, hoping to hit her father. He had been to fast however and managed to dogde. He jumped backand off the wall to land gracefully in the middle of the living room.
"Not agian Emiko, especially in the house." he said in a mock weary voice.
"How dare you come here!" she growled as Huyana's worried scent hit her nose. She glanced to him stading in the doorway of the hallway and saw him looking down at Kiba. Her beloved Akita looked more like a savage wolf now. His teeth were bared back and his ears set forward, signaling the confidence he had within himself. His chest seemed to expand with power and his tail was high and menacing.
"Kiba," Wakamusha growled, hoping that the dog would recogdnize his voice. But he only seemed to growl louder that a stranger tried to command him.
"He dosn't remember you anymore, just like the rest of us." He ignored her however and paid more attention to the dog about to strike him.
"Kiba, osuwari." he commanded. Kiba took a step forward and then another.
"Don't command him!" Emiko yelled.
"Emiko, call him off." Huyana suggested. Emiko gave him a hard stare hoping to tell him to shut up, which it did, but not for the reason Emiko hoped. Huyana saw a vengence burning in her eyes, much younger than her outer self. Deep within her irises she looked like a child who was trying to get back at a parent by coloring the walls and not saying sorry after. Huyana understood a small bit better, Emiko was getting vengence not only for the teen who could have used a fathers support but a child who could have used her fathers love. He let this one slid and shut up with a nod, only because he had no place interfering with things of her past.
"If it wern't for me, you wouldn't have Kiba. I called in a favor to have him breed and bought for you. You should be more grateful-"
"Fuck you!" Emiko yelled, rage burning in her deep navy blue eyes. "So you give me a puppy in exchange for my mothers life?"
"Emiko, Hitomi was my wife before she was your mother. I loved her more than life itself." he said calmly, sitting on the armrest of the couch but not slacking his posture. He had to be ready if either Kiba or his daugter made a move.
"So what the fuck! Why did you leave if loved her so much? How is it that as you took off to 'save her life', then she ended up dead? And if you really didn't mean it then why leave the three of us with Totosai and Myoga? Why didn't you come back?" Her tone was more domesticated now and Kiba had stopped growling, and Wakamusha found it safe to speak a little more freely.
"There was a small line that tripped a bomb planted in the house."
"And how do you know?" Emiko growled, now more curious.
"Because I went back to see into the investigation. Who ever planted the bomb was dum enough to put it in the pipes, so they probably went through the sewage to plant it. Dimwits didn't know that those bombs leave an atomic signature that I can smell. I'm guessing whoever did it was human becuase demon assassins, if they use bombs at all, wouldn't use those ones with such a strong signature. The line was on the road I ran up because that would be the most obvious thing. Someone goes up or down the road and the house mysteriously blows up? I didn't come back because I knew I'd be putting the lot of you in danger. Your aunt Izayoi perished in the fire trying to save Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. Your uncle died to save me-"
"Keh, don't know why," Emiko mumbled. Wakamusha stood from his spot, causing Kiba to start.
"Because that's what family does!" he yelled, taking offense into Emiko's lack of care. She met his eyes with challenge and her eyes were teary.
"YEAH! I KNOW! THAT SEEMS TO BE ALL THIS WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY IS GOOD AT!" There was a pause. Emiko shifted on her feet, to pumped with unwanted adrinaline to sit down, while Wakamusha stared at her from his spot. Kiba looked back and forth beween the two. She composed herself to a calmer state and pulled back the tears that had builded up inside her eyes. Looking at the floor she spoke agian,"So why didn't you come back?" He seemed to almost think of whether or not to answer her for a second and sighed.
"I think you might want to sit down for this one Emmy-" Emiko growled loudly at her old nickname "-ko," he quickly added. He sat himself on the chair in which he had been leaning on and waited for her to do the same. Stubbornly, she leaned agianst the couch the same way he had been and looked at him expectantly. She quirked an eyeborw as if to say silently, "Go on," making him huff slightly at her stubborness. Emiko took note that Huyana had disappeared from the doorway which Kiba was now laying in on his belly, head up and alert. Wakamusha sighed and looked at the white marble coffee table that he remebered his sister-in-law purchasing just 18 years ago. It still looked brand new.
"It's like this," he began informally. He was a demon, he wasn't to good with emotions. "Your uncle and I had always had money. Your grandfather was quite a bussiness man and left us a hefty fortune. When he died he left me 50 and your uncle 50, and we said that we'd do the same to our first born children, which would mean that both you and Sesshomaru should be ruling the Taisho bussinesses."
"But I'm not, Sesshomaru got everything." Emiko pipped puzzedly.
"Yes, I know. That's what we said we'd do but we didn't. Like I was saying, we were not allowed to inherit anything until we were atleast 18. So that meant that at school and at home we were well learned in bussiness. Your uncle was more of a bussiness man than me. He concentrated on school, got honor roll, and most of the time had a stick up his ass. Me on the other hand...hanging with my friends, going to concerts, drinking, racing, fights, you name it. Yea, I was about to inherit half of a billion dollar conpany, but what the hell did I care? I didn't want to be some snooty bussiness man. Where's the fun in that?" he paused and looked up at her. She had her head down with her silver bangs covering her eyes. But her ears were alert and told him that she was listening.
"My dad died the summer we turned 18, I think about two months before our birthday. He wasn't really old, in about his 300's or so. He died in an accident on the highway when it was rainy. It sounds like some tragic human story, I know, that's why I think it wasn't an accident, but at the time the law force was bought out by Goshinku Onigumo." Emiko's ears perked at that name.
"Onigumo? That's the name of Naraku...who's also a twisted little queer."
"No doubt Goshinku's grandson. Anyway, the company plunged into chaos. No one was expecting my father to die, not even he himself. And we wern't allowed to inhert the company for another two months. In about two weeks we were already in court becasue people had offers to buy the compnay from us and we declined. For the amount of money that we were being offered we could live off of it and so could your children. But that wasn't the point, it was to keep it in the family. Ofcorse Onigumo popped up and offered the most money. We declined, and tried to prolong everything. Sending things at the last minute and such. Onigumo got more persistant and suddenly things started to happen. Cops kept popping up at our house saying they suspected a drug dealer or some stupid shit like that. It was obvious Onigumo was trying to get us arrested for something. That's when Bushi started keeping my ass home. And at first I agreed with him, I knew the shit I did could lose us the company. But it wasn't the fact that I didn't want it it was the fact that Bushi did. But then after a while I got so fucking bored and the cops became like flies, and my father's death was always on my mind I needed to get out. So we heard that Marylin Manson, yes, I liked him and still do, was having a concert and I thought it'd be perfect to go. Get blasted, watch a good concert, then go crash at his place. The only thing that changed was I wasn't picking up anyone since I was dating your mother. Ofcorse I kept her in the blue about this, she would worry herself until sick if she knew." He looked up at Emiko to see her reaction. He saw that she had finally sat down, but on the couch across from him. Her legs were up and she was stroking a content Kiba who was lying next to her on the floor. She stared hard stright ahead with one ear turned towards him.
"So I snuck out, we went to the concert, and about 30 minutes after we arrived the cops show and somehow find bags of cocaine stashed under the stage in front of the mosh pit which was just starting. Funny thing was, no one goes under the stage unless your tossed from the mosh since it usually covered the enitre front of the stage. But that only happened when people were drunk or high, which they wern't since the band had only gotten through 2 songs. I found it weird but my friends said fuck it, lets go to Gushi's, which was the hottest club back then. About 45 minutes after we get there, I'm bum-rushed and charged with having a fake I.D and underaged drinking. The news really blew it up when that happened, and I was in jail. Once I got there my biggest worry was my brother, and how Onigumo would get him. They never even phoned him to tell him where I was. It was almost midnight and I knew he'd be flipping out. The next morning, Onigumo visited me and told me he could help me if only I gave him my portion of the company. He said he could get me out of jail and clear my history, seeing as I've done community serivce for other shit, joy riding, auto theft, menace to society, disturbance to urban peace, etc.
"He'd said that if I did then he wouldn't kill Bushi. I said fuck him, I knew Bushi could pull through and he did. He got the company and bailed me out. Immediatly I enrolled in a police acadamy in Kyushu, where your mother was going to further her education in art, she wanted to be an art teacher. By the time she finished college, I finshed my training. We moved back up here and lived happily ever after. We got married, had kids, and everything. I handed full costody of the company to Bushi, and told him that I'd always back him if we hit anymore police trouble since I was head of the department. The problem was, we had kids. Immediatly when your mother was pregnant we signed a will that you and Sesshomaru would own the campany."
"What about Inuyasha?" Emiko asked silently. She could already ear her cousins voice, screaming that he'd been forgotten.
"We really wasn't being thought of. You had been just concived when we signed the document, Inuyasha was concived later on. Onigumo reared his ugly head agian, and we got a summons to court. He was sueing us because he claimed I told him that we'd give him the company if we had kids." Emiko looked up at him, face schrunched in confusion.
"I know it dosn't make sense, which is why the judge had to be corrupt, or paid off. It took months for them to call us back with the desision. In the end he lost because they couldn't find any documentation of the agreement. We decided to leave for a while, take a break and let the heat die down. Big mistake. Someone from inside the company snitched and told Onigumo about our plans to leave for a while. They must've overheard his phone conversation too to know where we were going. We were in Thailand and were attacked, so we relocated in China. We were there for a week and Bushi was giving orders to the company by phone. We went back to Japan then, and stayed in Kyoto. We decided to meet with Onigumo only to be betrayed. Bushi stayed to fight and I ran home. That night you were sorceress. Ever since you were about one I taught you to fight in demon form, and your mother taught you in sorceress. You were so smart, because by the time you were around 3 you could combine your martial arts with your powers." There was a pause, and Emiko realized she had been smiling. Quickly she whipped the smile from her face and cleared her throat.
"Anyway, I came back just in time to see your mother under attack. I helped fight off the assassins and once she was okay, I told her to flee. I told her to teleport to her mother's house where it was safe and hide in the basement. Your grandmother was one hellava sorceress. But as I was walking I was so engrossed in the fact that I may never see the two most important women in my life again that I didn't see the trip wire running across the walkway. Next thing I knew I was being blasted through the air. I woke up way on the other side of the rode, dam near drowning laying face down in a stream and my body was burned. I got up and looked at the ruins and found nothing. I couldn't smell a dam thing but charred flesh and smoke, I thought you both had died."
"But you left a will to Totosai and Myoga," Emiko suggested.
"Hai, after Inuyasha was born we made a will to leave the lot of you with them if anything happened. Better safe than sorry, what common people wouldn't want to raise the three whildren who were to inhert billions of dollars? We did it as a saftey precaution and never thought we'd need it. Anyway, I went to see if Sesshomaru and Inuyasha were okay to find the entire area covered in smoke. I couldn't smell, one of my eyes were swollen shut, I could barley see. I heard the police and fire department coming and got out of there. The last thing I wanted was to be caught. I walked through the woods and backroads the best I could to your grandmothers house where I collasped and she took care of me. I told her everything and although she did disapprove of my past and such she loved you dearly. Once I was healed I told her I'd avenge all of you, take no prinsoners. I traveled everywhere then, cut my hair, got some green contacts, new clothing style, and went to Russia. I was the best out there but I stayed a sergant, wanting to start form the bottom up agian. I had read in the news paper though that the lot of you had been on the news. 'The richest kids in Japan' or something like that. So about 3 years ago I came back, now a leiutenate. I kept trying to find you, get in contact, but Myoga and Totosai hid you well. I couldn't find you until that night tha boy was shot."
Emiko, who had been stroking the sleeping Kiba softly, stopped suddenly as if hit but a jolt of lightning and looked up at her father. He was staring at her softly, his eyes sensitive and open.
"A rookie, one who had been attacked, shot that boy. I didn't know it was you who had been attacking people until you tackled me, and pretty dam hard, in full demon form...Emiko, I'm sorry, I didn't shot him though, a rookie did. I know he meant a lot to you, I had the battle wounds to prove it. When the ambulance came and I finally viewed the damage you and the wolf did. It looked like a wild animal tore through the place and fought with me."
"Keh, not to far from the truth," Emiko mumbled, eyes lowered in memory. "Your right, he was important to me." Emiko couldn't help that tears had fallen, and wished more than anything that Huyana was there at that moment. 'No, I can't keep leaning on him like that...I've gotta deal!' she told herself. She was shocked when she felt arms encircle her, and the disturningly calm scent washed over her. Apart of her was almost lulled to sleep, but another was pissed.
Both hands lashed out and caught him along the shoulders, effectivly pushing him a good distance form her. She growled and looked him in the eyes, daring him to do it agian. His own eyes displayed pain and anger, but Emiko didn't care. He dares be a father now? No, he has to be a friend first, they have to start over completly.
"Sorry for trying to be consouling," he growled.
"I never asked for your 'consoulment' in the first place, thank you." she said sarcasticly.
"What the hell is with you? I'm trying to be the father I should have been!"
"I know, don't!" she yelled.
"What sense does that make?"
"Perfect ones to me! It's been dam near a decade and I've been doing just fucking fine! Don't think you can waltz in here and expect me to jump into your arms!"
"Emiko, your mother would disapprove of this behavior."
"SHUT UP! Of the very few memories I have of having a happy past, don't you DARE try and taint them with that bullshit!"
"I'm not tainting anything! You seem to have this idea that I killed my mate."
"Okay, so using guilt agianst me is going to make me see into the past and see how everything happened. That way I can see how much of a fucking hero you were after you left my uncle to fight and ran off." she growled darkly. Wakamusha's arua slipped past his control and flared for a second. Kiba, who was already uneasy around the new person, lunged. He ran two paces before taking flight with all the power his youth possessed. Out of reflex Wakamusha lashed out; he had managed to grab the dog by the side of his neck and slamming to the carpeted floor, shaking the china. A whimper wistled from the dogs throat from the pain that had ran through his body, and from the other aura that flared behind him.
A snarl ripped from Emiko's throat as the man which tried to come in and change things brutally forced Kiba, her charge, into submission. Her navy eyes began to glow and red dripped into the concoction, making them a menacing and violent purple. In a second her fangs grew along with her claws and her hair remained silver but became wavy.
Wakamusha looked up and dam near cursed. Emiko was stairing right at him, rolls of thunderous growls washing over him from her throat as she changed. But this was different, she had combined her forms and created something much more powerful than he could belive. Slowly he released the trapped dog who stayed in his position. With a few clicks of his tounge he allowed the dog to get up and walk off. Demonesses, especially dog ones, are the most protective over her pups. Sorceresses usually love all things natrual and born of nature purity, and will protect them with all the power that nature could give. Combined, he had one hell of a fight on his hands.
A streak of silver and black dashed from the hallway behind him and collided with his daughter who had been ready to lunge. They fell backwards and rolled towards the front door. Huyana ended up on top of his mate, snarling in her face for her to calm down. Even though he had her pinned and was threatining her she still tried to push him off and clawed at the air. Wakamusha stood still and watched her calmly, waiting for her to change back.
Emiko was becoming most aggitated under her rage. The threat was right there, not even 7 feet from her, and yet she couldn't get to him. She looked to the source of her immobility and slashed, almost catching him along the face. He was forced to get off of her, and in a second she was on the threat.
Wakamusha was unprepared for Emiko tackling him, and was slammed into the wall, making a dent. When he opened his eyes he saw the fox boy trying to catch hold of her and nearly laughed, Emiko was still untamable. He scrambled to his feet and jumped out of the way of the whip she sent towards him. He was in awe at the power it took from her magic and the poison from her demon powers. He was in awe even more to see the large slashes that were now begining to burn on his chest.
Huyana stood to his feet when Emiko's whip slammed into the wall and cringed. The scent of blood hit the air and he looked towards the inu youkai standing in front of the hallway. Something was whispered in the back of his his head, and he knew it was directed to Emiko. Focusing on it for a second, he understood: control. He was lienent with Emiko, spoiling her. He let her get away with a lot of things, and pushed things aside when she disobeyed him. His inner demon has raised his head, claiming he has had enough, and now wanted to do something. This thought, plus his sexual fustration from earlier, he had a lot of will power for this.
He used his demonic speed and charged at Emiko, pushing her into the wall. She yelped when she came in contact and was about to protest when she felt teeth sink into the back of her neck. She struggled and snarled but the hold only got tighter. The newfound power that rushed in her veins receided, and her inu instics became more announced. It said to submit to her mate and admit him the dominant. But her sorceress had to differ, she said to throw him down and teach him who was boss. Sometimes Emiko hated her male-dominating sorceress blood, and others she hated her primal inu blood. She was always torn.
Behind her she heard the door click closed, her father had left. She moved, thinking that Huyana would lighten up now she had changed and that the sorce of her anger had gone. She was wrong; he gave her neck a little shake and growled a tiny bit, he was serious. Emiko's ears turned back and she whimpered, knowing he wouldn't relent until she gave in. He laxed his grip but kept a tight hold on her hips while he licked the blood from her neck, growling softly all the while.
"Huyana?" she whimpered, unsure of his actions.
"I didn't tell you you could speak," he growled. Emiko's eyebrows lowered in outrage.
"Excuse you? Do you want to rephrase that?" she growled in defiance.
"Your in enough trouble already, don't take that tone with me." he growled. A shiver crawled down Emiko's spine. "Your a brat Emiko, and I'm tired of you being that way. I've been nice to you and not been correcting you, thinking you'd want more freedom but you remain disobedient when I'm actually doing you a favor." Emiko was silent, realizing that it wasn't really Huyana himself speaking but his youkai. She gulped when she actually did realize how much trouble she really could be in.
She wimpered and ducked her head slightly, trying to make herself small. The man behind her growled and placed hot lips on the back of her neck, clearly not accepting. His body was flush agianst hers and she could clearly feel his erection. Her body temputure went up at the thought of how he intended to punish her.
I know, I gave you a crappy citrus and am leaving you with a cliffy on a lemon. The next chapter will start with a lemon just so you guys know so don't say I didn't warn you! And go easy on me it's the first lemon I've ever wrote!
Chapter 16: Silence to Procede the Storm