InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tensai of the Ookami-Inu ❯ Silence to Procede the Strom ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Tensai of the Ookami-Inu
By Dog-Demon-Emiko
Chapter 16: Silence to Procede the Storm
Emiko was in a daze. One second she was agianst the wall with true submission clear in her mind, the next her surroundings swooshed and she was in her room with the door slammed and locked and her ate on top of her. He ravished her body and her mind became hazy. He kissed her sensitive spot n her neck then all the way down as far as her shirt would allow him. With a tap on her biceps she got the message and flung her arms up and over her head, allowing him to take her shirt off with no problem. She moved her clawed hands down to the hem of his shirt and tensed to pull it upwards. His sharp growl stopped her. 'Okay, he's really serious. Dam does this feel good,' she trailed off. He was kneading her breats through her bra while licking and sucking her neck. She purred in approval reached up to gently rub his scalp just the way he liked.
Heat rushed through her veins at his every touch and electricity jumped up her spine. All coherent thoughts had abandoned her and left her with the most primal language known to man. Within 5 minutesher pants along with Huyana's shirt was gone, and hikkis covered her body. He had just finished putting one on her inner thigh and blew gently on her thobbing clit, casuing her to gasp and moan. Gently he slipped the tip of his tounge into her slit and up over her clit, making her buck her hips upwards.
"Say it," he whispered and looked at her expectantly. She whimpered and opened her mouth the speak. No words came out but a fresh wave of heat washed over her body. He repeated himself, slighhtly louder.
"Onegai," she moaned while bucking her hips. Without further ado he slipped his tounge into her entrance and twitsed it around with experience. Her moans, heavy breathing, and occasional small screams were music to his ears. He placed his mouth over her clit and placed two fingers into her and began a slow rythem. With her encouragment he went faster and faster until she exploded in a world of colorful bliss. Huyana continued his rythem through her orgasm, forcing her ride ride it out while singing his name. Once she was done he moved up her body and kissed her lips gently. He placed one last kiss on her forehead and moved to get off her when her legs circled his waist. He looked at her puzzledly.
"I need you," she whispered, her breath still not back to normal. The amount of desire in her eyes was almost unbareable, and the smell of her release wasn't helping his situation. Normally he would get her to release and go take care of himself, always declining her help with it. This time he was going to wait until she wasn't paying attention to go off and handle it without her knowledge, that way she still wouldn't win in the childish manner that she normally won in. But the look she was giving him at the moment was making him so hard it hurt.
"Emiko I want you to be ready-"
"I am ready." Huyana's jaw twitched in restraint and it didn't go unnoticed.
"We'll wait Koi, there's no rush." he said and stroked her ear to make her shut up. Emiko growled and in a flash she pushed herself from her lying postion, legs still wrapped around her fox, and pushed his shoulders back. She grabbed his hands in her own and kissed him passionetly on the lips. She grounded her pelvis hard into his and purred into his mouth. She broke off and dragged her hot tounge up the side of his mouth, over his little twitching spot, and then up his neck. "Emiko," he warning, but his growl sounded more like a purr as she released little moans to add to her seduction.
Dispite his warings Huyana bucked his hips up into her. She gasped, forgetting how sesitive her slit was at the moment, and had to recompose herself. Using her powers, she tied his hands together and down to the bed. He growled at her and she gave him a devilsh smirk. She then did the same to his legs, tieing them to the bed but far apart and removed his pants.
"Emiko," he tried to warn, but it came out as a moan. She growled loudly when she realized that he'd gone commando that day. She sucked her teeth three times and shook her head teasingly.
"Naughty naughty fox, arn't we?" She bent and kissed his inner thigh and then nipped it gently, and did the same to the other one. She kissed a trail up both legs towards his penis and took her sweet time as she did. He began to groan and flex his fingers. His eyes were scrunched closed and every once and a while he flashed his teeth at the air. She flicked her tounge at the base of his coak and did the same at the head.
"Alright, alright!" he said, giving up. She hadn't even taken him into her mouth yet and he was about to blow. Something about this girl made him horny like no other.
"Alright what?" she asked, sitting up.
"Your ready." he admitted. Emiko smirked and kissed him gently in thanks, but he quickly dominated and turned it into a firey kiss. She broke off and leaned back onto her back. She blinked her eyes and the restraints were gone. He pounced on her immediatly, slamming his mouth over hers, and thrusting two fingers into her. She moaned/screamed into his mouth and met his thrusts, a silent plead. His free hand began to message her breasts roughly as he leaned back. "Are you sure?" she growled at him in impatience and he leaned down and gripped her neck firmly with his fangs. She silenced immediatly and remebered his claim over her.
Once she was silenced he aligned himself with her. "Hold onto me," he said. It wasn't really a request; she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled her mouth up to his ear. "I love you," she told him gently. All traces of teasing or fear gone from her tone.
"Aishiteru," he replied, and plunged into her. A small yelp jumped from her throat and he began to lick her neck in a comforting manor. After a moment the pain passed, and the heat came back. She bucked her hips agianst his, telling him to continue, and he did, slowly. The feeling of being totally filled was amazing. It wasn't just fingers, where they only rubbed part of her, no, it was everything. And with her foxes size, it not only rubbed her but streatched her also. Even at the slow pace he had, she was moaning and writhing, refusing to release his neck. Her legs wrapped themselves around his waist, and Emiko's orgasm came faster and harder than before. She let out her scream of pleasure in Huyana's ear, who didn't mind, for with 2 more pumps he let out a roar of his own.
He colasped onto her and pulled out slowly. He then rolled to the side and pulled her to him. "Mine," he managed to say through his panting. She giggled and snuggled into him, falling asleep fast. Huyana caught his breath and realized with a chucklethat this had to be the lightest his balls had been in a while.

It was 11pm when Inuyasha and Kagome walked through the door. There was no way she was going home, not right now. She would tell Kimi that she crashed at Sango's because she didn't want to expse the compnay, and would just go to Sango's later for some cloths that didn't smell like Inuyasha.
Her hair was a mess and she wore one of his shirts and some of his sweatpants, which were dam near falling off. She held the legs of them up while walking down the hallway, smelling the faint smell of sex and blood. A smirk crossed her face when she saw that it was Emiko's door she had stopped in front of. She wondered how her cousins would handle that one.Walking into the kitchen she looked into the fridge while streching lazily, rolling her tounge out and extending her claws. She scoffed when she saw nothing that she could throw in the toaster or in the michrowave and looked into the cabinet. Like the fridge, everything required cooking, including the other cabinet which was completly stuffed with only Ramen, and half of it was gone already. She moved back to the fridge and pulled out bacon and eggs, and went into the cabinet to dig out some Corn Meal mix, which she used to call Mush and smiled. Her mom used to let her help make it on Saturaday mornings if she woke up in time.
The bacon was sizzling and she was frying the chopped onions for the eggs and had added the cheese for them. She was sturring the thickening Mush and adding thin slices of butter when Inuyasha stumbled into the kitchen. He put his hand on her hip and kissed her on the cheek before sticking his nose over her spoon to smell what she was cooking. Kagome said nothing when he huffed and moved over to the plate with the finished bacon on it, cooked rare like usual and went to take a piece. Just like she mother, she shook off her spoon in a split second and cracked him on the nuckle, making him draw back and look at her with wide eyes.
"Ow!" he yelped.
"No touching until it's all done," she said simply and went added sugar to her yellow mix.
"It's only oe piece! And we're the only two here," he mumbled. Kagome smirked.
"No we're not," she muttered. Inuyasha caught on and tilted his head quizzicly. As if on cue Huyana rounded the corner pulling a white shirt over his head and down to the waist band of his sweatpants. He stopped when he saw Inuyasha and smiled.
"Hey Yash," he said, but in his head Kagome knew exactly what he was saying, busted. Yet ofcorse, Inuyasha was one of the slow ones in the morning.
"Hey. What are you doing here?" he asked, sitting on the counter. His eyes then lowered. "Where's Emiko?"
"She won't be getting up for a while," Kagome muttered, quieter this time as she took the bacon off the pan and onto the large plate. Huyana, whos hearing was more sensitive than Inuyasha's, looked at Kagome with a definete twinge at the corner of his mouth. She kept herself from laughing as she made 4 plates of mush, scrambled eggs, and bacon. She put one in the michrowave for Emiko and set three on the island in the middle of the kitchen.
"She's asleep, thanks Kagome, she spent half the night watching Resident Evil." he lied. Kagome had to admit, he was a good liar as with most foxes.
"Again? She knows the whole fucking movie by heart now."
They ate in silence, Huyana glancing towards the door to the hall every now and then. Inuyasha was ofcorse oblivious to it all. It took her a second, but she ignored the smell of food to get the scent of Huyana's clothes. They smelled like him, not sex. 'Smart fox,' she thought.
Kagome had just finished her plate when she heard a distinct vibrating sound and recodnized it at once. She excused herself and went back into Inuyasha's room and picked up her cell phone. The caller I.D said that it was Kimi, and she turned up the stero.
"Hello?" she answered in a voice that said she wasn't in the mood.
"Kagome, you never checked in." Kimi pointed out.
"Whoever designed the signal in that helmet needs to be fired Kimi-sama, I had to get out of there and I didn't have a connection. I went to a different hotel so the cops didn't ask around for where the bike came from and left it there. I took a bus home and went to Sango's to go to sleep, and we're getting ready for school now." Kagome lied. She knew already that Kimi had no tracer in her cell phone because it might screw up and be open to getting traced by other people.
"Fine. The job was done but we need to talk later."
"I have band practice after school, so I'll be home around 5:30."
"I told you I don't want you around that halfbreed."
"Please Kimi-sama, Inuyasha's house is the only place that we can have practice at. And we need him to play lead. We have an agreement to not be involved anymore and I haven't told him why."
There was a pause, "Good," Kimi said. "keep it that way." The line went dead and Kagome looked at the phone. Kimi had hung up on her. Arms wrapped around her waist and lips gently touched her neck.
"Your aunt?" Inuyaha asked. Kagome nodded.
"She thinks I'm at Sangos and we're going to school."
"Good," Inuyasha purred and walked her to the bed. He began to kiss her neck and Kagome giggled.
"Yash, I really do intend to got to school today. We've already missed yesterday." Inuyasha growled and slowly got up, his eyes promising to get her later. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and went into the shower.
Unable to go home and retrive clothes, Kagome settled on wearing some of Inuyasha's jeans and one of Emiko's shirts. His jeans barley hung on her hips, forcing her to wear a belt. She wisely chose a non-leather belt that had M16 bullets all around, and a tank. For the hell of it she put on one of Inuyasha's spiked braclets and snuck a pair of Emiko's fingerless gloves with Huyana's nod.
She had walked in to see one of her best friends sleeping soundly on Huyana's chest, covered in her black silk sheets. From the looks of it, Emiko wasn't wearing any clothes. She smirked at Huyana to see he had opened the window, getting out the smell of last night. She retrived a black shirt and confirmed it that they wern't going to school that day.
It was well into second hour, long hour, when they got into school. They still had an hour to go and they were both in Geometery. Going to class was out of the question so the two of them went to the roof to lay with the faces in the shade and their bodies warming in the sun.
"'Roku and I think that Haunted would be good for the Battle of the bands." he said randomly. Kagome looked up at him.
"That would mean that I would have to-"
"Sing? Come on Kags, your a great singer. And we've already put Evanescence down on the sheet."
"Why would you do that?"
"Because the competition is next weekend! Sesshomaru found out that they switched it up a bit too. The first round we pcik a song of any artist we want and it's judged on how well we do and how mush we sound like the actual band. the second round we have to do a slow song, and the finals a popular song that is jugded like the first one."
"A slow song?"
"Evanescence has plently. I was thinking of tricking Emiko into doing one."
"That's so mean!" Kagome accused. Emiko hated singing.
"It'll be good for her, and she has to get over what happened."
"I guess, I mean she and Huyana did have- a lot to go through," she corrected herself. She almost forgot that Inuyasha didn't know about his cousins lack of purity.
"Yeah, I guess." he said, not really hearing her. Boy he's slow...
Both of the jumped with demon reflexes when the door opened. They moved quietly to the edge of the roof and prepared to jump when the scents caught their noses. It was only Rin and Sesshomaru.
"Kagome, Inuyasha!" Rin called happily. They hugged as if they hadn't seen eachother in years. She gave Inuyasha a bone crushing hug as well, then turned to Kagome. "Hate to break it to you but they've changed the Battle-"
"Yea, I kno. Yash already told me. He wants to get Emiko to sing the second round."
"You know she won't go for that." Inuyasha shrugged. He was busy looking at Sesshomaru who's nose was twitching. Suddenly the demon's eyebrows furrowed and he walked to the oppisite edge to look over it. Inuyasha followed and felt a forgien twinge in his chest. There was Naraku, leaning back agianst the wall with his hands in Kikyou's hair, whos mouth was enclosed around his coak. Kagome and Rin came over at that moment as Naraku orgasmed. Half of it went on Kikyou's face. In discust they walked away and back into the school hearing the bell ring. No one saw the tears on Kikyou's face as she looked up at the man who had told her he'd care for her.
Naraku looked down at his bitch, satisfied when he saw his semen dripping from her face. One thing he loved about humans, they did what they were told when they were told, and when they didn't you could easlily make them. He looked up and saw that his audience was no longer there and smirked. He had heard them talking while walking late into school with Kikyou. When he had heard the door open and more talking of the upcoming competition he forced Kikyou to her knees, whipped out his coak, and promised her a night that she'd remeber it he'd only comply to his wishes. He must have forced himself to deep within her throat and she tried not to gag, ending up with tears on her face, because she was not crying tears of saddness.
"Shhh," he crooned. "you did very well."
"You could have given me a warning," she said darkly as she whipped the cum off her face. Naraku placed himself carefully back inside his pants and walked towards school.
"But baby I know how you like it rough. Besides, you do want me to win the Battle of the Bands don't you? You want me to tour withKoRn for the summer so I can make money. Then I can take you where ever you please." Kikyou smiled and latched ont his arm. He would have rolled his eyes at her retardedness but the tan-colored, melon-sized mounds bouncing halfway out her shirt caught his attention.

Inuyasha walked hurriedly back into school and into the boys bathroom. Kagome sighed as she looked at where he had gone. 'Fucking baby' she growled to herself. Wasn't it a girl thing to run into the bathroom when your hurt? Looking around and not seeing anyone she pushed the door open casually. A human boy looked at her with wide eyes as he stopped brushing his hair in the mirror.
"Beat it pretty boy," she growled. He quickly left with no arguements after looking over her attire. She looked around the small bathroom, puzzled to the fact that no one was there. The window was closed, and the stall doors were all open.
"I don't want to talk kitty," Inuyasha's voice came. Kagme jumped and looked up. Her boyfriend was sprawled across the tops of the walls of the stalls. The corner of her mouth twitching, she coiled her leg muscles and sprang and with expertise she was next to him on the stall wall. The wall jiggled on her landing but they both kept their balance.
"Watch it or this shit'll break!" he growled. Kagome huffed and layed down along the stalls also, he ankles hanging over the last one, so she could be right next to Inuyasha's face.
"I'm sorry," he looked up to her, confusion evident in his face.
"For what?" his breath tickled her skin, and she kept herself from smiling at his closeness.
"That you had to see that."
"Keh, I told you I can't stand her. I don't care what she does, or who." His voice was flat almost, as if he didn't have any heart behind his words. Kagome knew he was all heart, so something was definetly off.
"But you cared for her at one time."
"One time Kagome, past tense-"
"What happened between the two of you?"
"I don't want to talk about it."
"Oh fuck Yash, I told you the most secretive thing that I have to take to my grave. I'm going to hell for what I do, and you can't tell me about a bad relationship?"
"That's different-"
"You act like this will kill you. If my aunt finds out about this, I am dead Yash!"
"Alright, alright. But it is kind of akward to tell you while lying ontop of the stalls of a dirty ass boys bathroom."
"This is B1rst, no one goes in here. If they did then there would be more grafiti, and you wouldn't lounge in here." she pointed out. He looked at her out of the corner of his eye and sighed.
"Fine. We dated. I found out then she was cheating and she couldn't tell me why."
"Because she was with Naraku, right?" He nodded. "That dosn't make any sense, Naraku isn't the kind of person to not boast about what he has." Inuyasha shurgged. "So that means that it's something more than a relationship." He glanced at her with a skeptical look.
"She's 16, what kind of shit could she be into?" She glanced back at him, one of her looks matching his own.
"Your looking at one of the most deadliest assassins in Japan." she reminded him. "Besides, who says that it has to be Kikyou doing it. What if it's Naraku. I mean, he's into a lot of shit ain't he?"
"Your really determined to find this out huh?" Kagome thought for a moment.
"Yea...I am," she said, almost as if she didn't know what she was talking about. But the thing was that it sturck her odd that she would care. After all, she hated Kinky-hoe, right?
"Kags?" he asked, brining her out of her thoughts.
"Huh? Oh, sorry." She jumped down, joining him on the ground. He took her hand and led her out the bathroom. The bell must have rung for students flooded the halls. As they walked towards grammer Kagome had to have bumped into about 4 people. Inuyasha dragged her most of the way, she had been so lost in thought that she sometimes stopped looking where she was going. She didn't even notice when they got to the classroom. Once more Inuyasha had asked her what she was thinking about and she waved him off and didn't say another word about it for the rest of the day.

Emiko groaned. She just had the best dream in her life and didn't want to wake up. She rolled, hoping to get into a more comfortable position and regreted it immediatly. A pain shot up through her abdomen and into her rib. She gasped and yelped and felt arms close around her immediatly.
"Don't move so fast, you know your going to be sore for a few hours." Emiko growled.
"I should be healed by now,"
"You probably are, but movement is different." She growled agian and made herself comfortable in his arms. She opened her eyes for the first time that morning and looked up. She saw his golden eyes looking back down at her with admiration. She put a small kiss on his chin and purred. He laughed and asked her, "You hungry?" She nodded. "I hope your not one of those after-sex-eaters," he said as he carried her bridal style out the room and in the kitchen.
"Oi! I don't eat that much," she pouted. Even though Huyana stayed quiet Emiko knew his silent look meant he thought she was. She put a note in the back of her head to hit him later,when she wasn't in danger of being dropped. "I take it we're here alone?"
"Would I be carrying you around the house in nothing but a sheet if your cousins were here?" he huffed. Gently he set her down on a chair and put the michrowave on one minute.
"You could do that with them here...although I would need clothes."
"Yea right, I can see Sesshomaru's face now,"He put on a stotic face, then suddenly went from stotic to raging like a maniac. Emiko began to laugh the best she could.
"He would not," she giggled.
"Feh, that's what you say. I don't think he likes the fact that we're going out as it is."
"So, he'll have to get over it. Besides, when Inuyasha was dating Kikyou he didn't say anything. So why would he say something if your over?"
"Who knows, but next time, we go to my house. Kagome saw us this morning after I woke up. I had clothes on but she knew what we did. I'm not dead yet so I don't think she told Inuyasha." Emiko only smiled and shook her head as the michrowave beeped and he took out her plate and placed it in front of her.
She had just finished when she noticed that it was almost 1pm. "Holy fuck I slept that long? I'm a lazy bum!" Huyana laughed.
"No your not, I tired you out. You have an excuse." Emiko's left eyebrow twitched and Huyana couldn't help but to smirk. He had set the challenge and she accepted.
"You tired me out? It was my first time obviously I was tired."
"Okay hunny, what ever you say."
"I'm serious fox!" she growled. Huyana waved her off and walked over to the living room couch and sat down. Growling, Emiko followed him like he knew she would. What he didn't expect was for her to jump into his lap and kiss him like there was no tomorrow. She had only broken the kiss because they couldn't breathe. Both were panting, but he was noticably wanting.
"Wait a bit baby, we'll see who tires out who." Her eyes shined with the promise.

Sesshomaru dismissed himself from school around 1:20, choosing to leave than to his last hour class. He had a lot work to do at the company and figured he'd her a head start. He and Totosai had found an entire new staff to replace the old ones from Notega's staff; they would get there slips tomorrow.
The drive was smooth because he missed the school rush hour. Casually he walked through the halls of his bussiness with not one glance to anyone and into his office. He sat behind his desk with a sigh. Glancing at the closed he allowed his tired eyes to shut. He was glad that Inuyasha finally stopped moping about Kagome and all, but they had snapped at eachother the entire ride home. Not only was the car hot but it smelled faintly like sex from the two. Sometimes he didn't get it, after sex how can you be mad at the person? They didn't get home until about 11pm and he couldn't fall asleep. He called Rin as soon as he had gotten out of a hot shower and let her know he was okay, but ofcorse she asked loads of questions that he had to answer carefully. Even though he didn't like Kagome's occupation he still gave her that respect of her privacy to not tell anyone. Rin was the love of his life but she couldn't keep a secret anymore than a cat can stay away from cat nip. He didn't get off the phone with her until about 2am, and it seemed like he had only a few seconds of sleep before his alarm clock went off, telling him it was 5am. For once he cursed his light sleeping habits, such as waking up every few hours to listen to the sounds of the house. The school day had been tiresome and he hated the fact that he still had work to do here.
He and Totosai had decided to lay the employees off two weeks ago, and they had already set to hire new ones. He had delayed the opening of the company until further notice and extended the stay of the officals from Ryu-Kyu. He took out a large folder and threw it on the desk. It was fileld with pink slips that were already signed and fillled out and ready to go. Getting up he put them in his out mailbox to await for the correct person to sort them into everyone's mailbox.
He went back to his desk and went through the computer one last time, ensuring everything was set. The staion should be up and running in two weeks at the most but with one problem: he had no reigneing officer. He sighed and let his head fall to the desk with a soft thump, his arm softening the impact. Everything then turned black for only a second.
Knock knock knock
Sesshomaru looked up, surprised. His eyes felt hevier and the dim light in the room stung. Had he fallen asleep? He recompsed himself and fix his shirt as he walked to the door. Running a hand through his hair he turned the knob and was hit with the scent the same time it was to late to close it. Seshsomaru's eyes widened at the man who looked so similar to himself. He wasn't sure what was going on. Maybe he was still asleep and was dremaing right now? He blinked his eyes a few times to find the person gone. Sighing, he turned to go back to his desk, only to find that someone was standing in front of it. He growled, he was tired and now wanted to go home to his cool silk sheets and large soft bed.
"Sesshomaru, it's been a long time." Sesshomaru comtinued to blink, more awake now but not any less grouchy.
"Get to the point, who are you and what the hell do you want?" The man seemed taken aback.
"Just to say hi to my first nephew."
"Your dead,"
"Am I?" He growled and looked him over. He had long silver hair in a braid, golden eyes, pruple stripes, claws, and fangs. But then agian, it was easy to fake. But he even smelled like someone Seshsomaru used to know. "I'm disappointed at your greeting Sesshomaru."
"My only greeting to you would be a fist in the face," he growled.
"No no, Emiko got that down already." Sesshomaru ignored this comment.
"Why is it that you come back now once I've made a bussiness move?"
"Because I didn't know where the hell you guys were. But that's not the point. The point is that you need a commanding officer, right?" Wakamusha raised his brow to suggest himself.
"No,"
"How could go wrong? We are family after all."
"Your no family of mine. Where's your cresant moon?" Sesshomaru pointed out as his posture became more menacing.
"I don't have one, and neither did your father. You got that moon from your mother's side of the family. She was a lunar inu-youkai, we are earth inu-youkais."
"How do you know that?"
"Because I'm your fucking uncle. Am I not supposed to know my family?" In a flash Sesshomaru's hand shot out for his uncles throat, intending to pin him agianst the wall behind him. Wakamusha flipped the scripts and grabbed his nephews hand and slammed him agianst the wall instead and grabbed his other hand. "Look, I get it alright? So I'm not the most welcomed person on earth right now but fuck I'm tired of yourunts swinging at me! Can I get some respect around here?"
"Respect?" Sesshomaru snarled "You were alive this enitre time and left us for dust! You know how much shit you could have done for this family? How much more easier things would have been if had just been here? You didn't bother coming back?"
"Ofcorse I wanted to come back but you act like it was easy for me! You think I wanted to come back to this country that gave me everything and then took it away? Trouble seems to follow me where ever I go! You think I wanted to bring that back to you?"
"Ever try a letter? Or a phone call? Maybe even e-mail! There are ways of getting in contact with us that didn't involve pyshical!" Sesshomaru shoved his uncle off, who let him go. He turned to look at him, his anger burning in his eyes. His uncle could have helped him, taught him so much, have taken the burden of raising his siblings at such a young age. But he ran like a coward! "Even if you couldn't have helped me or even Inuyasha, the least you could have done was let Emiko know you were alive! For Kami-sake your her father! Do you know how many times she needed you to hold her and to guide her? I was forced to do that, to be the person you should have been! But you'd rather run from everything and make us deal with everything." Wakamusha was silent. Sesshomaru was more controled than Emiko, he didn't really allow his emotions to show. Hopefully he could explain things better to him.
"I don't even know why you bothered to come back now. Just about everything that belonged to father is mine now, and Emiko is all grown up, she dosn't need you either. So you can go back to your pitiful exsistance and away from 'trouble'." In a flash Wakamusha was on Sesshomaru, bending him over his desk in something like a half-nelson (I forget what the pose is called). Sesshomaru growled atthe submissive pose. Thats the second time he allowed this...stranger to force him to bow to him.
"Watch your tounge pup, I'm still your superior."
"We can see about that," Sesshomaru growled from his positioon, all the while testing the hold his uncle had. It was pretty solid.
"I wouldn't want to embarass you. Now, can I talk to you like a civilized person without you hitting or insulting me?" Sesshmaru nodded after a minute and looked at him, his pose cold and dangerous.
"Speak." he commanded shortly. With a glare Wakamusha said,
"I've already spoke to Totosai, and as long as you give the okay I'm your new head."
"You work for the old station."
"We can merge with the old station. Like it's name, it's old. They have been trying to rebuild it but could never find time to close down long enough. We could move everyone over here and let them tear down the old one that way we don't ahve to pay for it being rebuilt."
"All I need is a head, not everything else."
"All those people under you origanlly work for Notega. You don't know what they really are doing. Besides, you don't know a dam thing about police work."
"No, this is my station, I'll do what I please."
"No, this is only 95 ofyour station." Sesshomaru's eyebrow twitched.
"Come agian?"
"As a percaution, Bushi and I made the will so that when you turn 18 you get 95 percentof whatever you inherit."
"And the other 5?"
"Belongs to us until your 21. Then you get the whole 100. It was just so that if you fucked up and someone got their clutches on whatever you had we could step in and have a say. That way you have some experience in what your doing before you take the enitre thing. And, since I'm not dead, I have 5 until your 21."
"Why didn't they say that when I took over father's company then?" Sesshomaru rubbed his temples and Wakamusha shurgged.
"Must've slipped their minds?" he suggested. "But what do you say? Merge?" Sesshomaru shurgged.
"I'll have to think it over. The head at your station-"
"Is a very controling woman who will want a hefty amount but I'll talk to her." Sesshomaru nodded. He shut down his computer and picked up his coat.
"Out, I'm tired and going home." They walked throught the halls in silence after he locked his offcie door and into the parking garage, choosing to take the stairs. They gave eachother a curt nod before pulling out the garage.

Kagome sighed and went straight to her room where a very moppy Ao was sleeping on her bed. She walked in, flicked on the light, and cleared her thorat. Only then did the hanyou move off her bed, and had she been human she would have laughed nervously and waved. But instead she bounded up to Kagome, rolling over at her feet with her tail wagging. Even through her exhastion she managed to reach down and scrath Ao's belly with a smile.
"I missed you," she said softly, loving the affection Ao still gave her. Cat or not, Ao was still her moon sister, her running partner, and her mother. Suddenly her senses went haywire and she looked up to see Kimi leaning agianst her bathrom door, staring stright at her. Kagome school her face quickly and stood, Ao automaticly moving to her side. Normally by now, Kagome would have bowed in respect of the presence of her supierior, but then agian, Kagome had changed. She was a hard trained, obediant, cold and calculating panther demoness, once. Now, she was an emo-punk-tough girl-rebelwith an animal side that said: fuck you and kill your own dam people.
In the back of Kagome's head she began to think that somehow Kimi had heard her. The stotic womans jaw twitched menacingly, as if she stopped herself from saying something. Kagome stood her ground though and pushed the thought aside, the new strength inside of her was not going to be wavered by just some stare and a twitch.
"Where have you been Kagome?" she asked quietly.
"Sango's, school, Inuyasha's, then here." Kagome answered shortly. She couldn't help butnot tokeep the defient tone out of her voice. This woman, this bitch, was trying to deny her the only happiness she truley ever had just to turn her into a cold blooded killer, just like her, and just like the one who killed her parents, and cursed her to this life.
"Have you had contact with the hanyou?"
"We did have band practice. If you ment did we say anythning to eachother then no."
"Tell me Kagome, do you still have feelings for him?" Kagome paused. Such a personal question was not Kimi's style. Bussiness wise Kimi already knew why Inuyasha and Kagome still even saw eachother: school and band pratice. But as far as Kimi being a concerened gaurdian, no way.
"No," she lied
"None?"
"None at all. We've already discussed this Obi," Kagome purposfully negelcted to add 'sama' to the end of Kimi's title, and the small glare Kimi threw at her did not make her add it.
"I'm just making sure. I want to be sure you can do this for me," Kagome bit back her next comment and stood defiently still. The tension in the room could be cut with a butter knife and Ao knew it also. Kimi pushed herslf gently off the wall and onto two feet. She dropped a familiar folder that was surpringly thin onto Kagome's bed and walked smoothly towards her. It looked as though they were going to bump shoulders when Kimi stopped and looked her right eye into Kagome's left. "Don't fuck up this time cub," Kagome was almost shocked when Kimi's voice had a hint of anger in it when she sneered out the word cub. She kept it to herself however and waited until Kimi left before walking over to her bed.
Fear and anticipation bubbled and stirred in her heart and her pace quickened to the point where she jumped onto her bed. She flipped the folder over to the back where she knew immediatly that there were going to be colored and detailed pictures of her target. Her eyes locked onto the only thing in the folder; a lonley picture, and she felt time stop. One part of her took it as another assignment and the other roared in fury. The fury dominated and picked up the thin folder and threw it violently across the room, a roar ripping from her throat. Ao cowered to her corner as her mistress watched the contenst fall to the floor. Confusion and hatred was relevent in her mind but the only thing she could think of clearly was the victum of her cursed living: Inuyasha...