InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tensai of the Ookami-Inu ❯ Epilouge ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Tensai of the Ookami-Inu
By Dog-Demon-Emiko
Chapter 19: Epilouge
Kagome sighed as she enetered her...home. Kiba and Ao greeted her at the door, her now slightly bulging belly bouncing with her gait. Between the pups and the table scraps she tries to get her boyfriend to stop feeding her, she was getting rather heavy. For the past two months she lived what she pictured as a normal life. She didn't have to spend all of her time looking over her shoulder, worrying that someone would be coming for her. She still carried some knives as an old habit, but nothing more. She didn't need to lie to her friends anymore, they knew of her past and still accepted her, something she couldn't belive.
She had told them while touring with KoRn, and they fully accepted. Rin thought it was the coolest thing in the world ofcorse, but that's expected from her, along with the "Stalking practices" that Rin would try to have, using Kagome as the prey. Inuyasha and Miroku got pretty close to David, the lead singer, and where even offered a record deal to be on one of the tracks. Ofcorse Sesshomaru was too, but he claimed that playing for him was only a hobby and nothing else. Emiko and Kagome actually got the chance to speak to Amy Lee, who so happens to be one of David's close friends. Amy agreed to let them sing on one of the tracks for their new album, making the girls both giddy and nearly faint.
It was quite the transformation for them both. Once bitter and cold with loads of guilt laying on their shoulders, now giddy and screaming over a record deal with one of the hottest bands around. They smiled all the time and laughed like there was no tomorrow. Although sometimes when hyper they end up acting like Rin, which is bad for the guys, they were still happier than before. They got a picture of Inuyasha when they had given him a makeover while sleeping. Extra sugar in ice coffee does wonders to a girl...
Kagome still taught the marital arts team, and was crowned the athlete of the year for it fortheir senior year. Inuyasha graduated as the class badass as expected, and Miroku the class lech. Ayame, Emiko, and Sango were crowned the "tough girls" of the year, and because Rin was sooo creative when it came tothe year book, our favorite Kikyou was awarded "E-Z Beach" of the year. Now, the principle was old and didn't quite understand what was going on, but the student body did. Kikyou confronted them about it but made no serious notions, not with the girls part of the Inu-tachi there.
Kagome pictured her graduation to be sort of lonesome, with no family in the audience to cheer for her. Well, no blood anyway. But with her friends cheering her on (Rin stood on a chair and nearly fell off) and the crow cawing over the clapping hands, tears came to her eyes. She may not have blood family, or even the people from Kimi's company (who scattered like flies when the house had been destroyed), but she had friends and thats all that mattered.
Inuyasha even made their graduation day memorable when he let one rip so loud while the Disipline Counsler was making some phoney speech about them now being men and woman that he turned red.
"I'll ignore that for the sanity of the more mature people in this audience," the counsler gritted.
"Holy fuck that stinks!" Miroku yelled, causing the entire class to burst out laughing.
"Calm yourselves! I said I'll ignore it so I ask that the lot of you do the same. You-"
"Dude, you come sit down here and we'll see how well you ignore it!" Emiko yelled, covering her nose. No, really, it stunk.
"Dam Yash, you eat rotten eggs?" Kagom coughed. The boy only inhaled deeply and exhaled.
"Smells good to me!" His frieds around him 'ewwwwwed', and laughed.
"Your such a guy!" Kagome yelled, hitting him on the arm and then giving him a passionate kiss.

5 years later...
"Your such a guy!" Kagome yelled, and gave him a passionate kiss. They were sitting in their new half million dollar manor, and the wedding ring on her finger gleamed in the light. Inuyasha deepend the kiss and sat her on his lap and leaned back into the couch. He put his hands on her lower back, pulling her into him more. She grunted and pulled back, rubbing her rumbling tummy.
"I thought it was morning sickness," he commented as he craddled her to him.
"Yea, that's a lie. It's morning, noon, and night...and middle of the night, and dawn, and dusk, and-"
"I get it koi," Inuyasha chuckled. She smiled and leaned into him. She'd begun to act like a big baby ever since she got pregnant, she wouldn't leave his side unless she got made at him. Even then she'd come back pouting and demanding something to eat, or crying and just wanting to be held. For Japan's used to be most deadly assassin she sure was whiney.
She moved closer to him and pushed her head under his chin. In his thoughts he had stopped rubbing her back, making her whimper and protest.
"Kitty, you moving is making my job harder," he said through gritted teeth. She looked up at him with large brown eyes and whimpered so innocently,
"What?"
"I'm trying to be a good boy and keep my hands to myself since your not in the best state for what I'm thinking of..." he leaded on.
"Ohh," she said, eyes zoneing out agian into a naiive bliss. It was times like this that Inuyasha wondered about her past, her true happy past. Before Kimi, before the orphanages, before the wild mountians of Mongolia. What had she been like as a child? Sometimes he felt like he was living with a stranger, and the bad part about it was that she barley remebred either. She talked to him sometimes, about how her brother was and how she used to be. She scarcley remebered her parents, something that made her cry. Inuyasha was also surprised when she confessed that she never really knew how to cry, how to deal with pain and sadness, she was never taught.
Kagome had decided to open a chain of dojos, but was currently letting Sango teach there. She was 3 months pregnant and couldn't keep up with the training with a demon child growing inside of her. Both her maternal instincs and husband protested agianst it. But she did enjoy going to see the classes sometimes to see Sango teaching using Miroku as her partner. She still acted as if she didn't really care about him, still made witty remarks and acted offended when he said some things. But at the end of the day when he was bruised and battered you could catch her in the nurses small room which consisted of injury treatments fussing over the smallest thing and Miroku milking it and taking it all in. Kagome supposed that's how Sango ended up with her first child, Kenshi.

Kouga and Ayame had four kids already, and were still going at it. Kagome thought that it must be the full demon thing that kept her wolfess friend alive between the wild and frequent rutting with her mate, pregnancy, and labor. They had moved to Sarawak, Malaysia, likeing the wide open spaces and dense rain forests. They visit time to time, and everytime they do Kagome and Inuyasha have a new god-child to meet.
Rin and Sesshomaru still reside in Japan but more out where their was more space. Ofcorse Sesshomaru and Rin married, meaning that Sesshomaru had to buy a bigger and better house than the last one. Rin had calmed down a bit, although when she got back together with her girlfriends she was the little hyper one agian, not that anyone minded. Rin was the life of the party after all.
Emiko and Huyana have two houses, one in Ryu-Kyu and another in Italy. Kagome knew that the only reason why she wasn't an aunt yet was because Emiko had careful control over her cycles. As a sorceress, she could control her heat, and as a demoness she had the power to keep control. Now that only meant she wasn't a wild horney beast, not that she wasn't still at high hormone levels. There was only one conflict between them where they had to split for a day or two, and that was when they argued over another fox demoness who claimed to have slept with Huyana the week before they got married, and he had been gone that week. Soon Emiko realized that it was just a jelous bitch who wanted what she couldn't have. It was a pity that it took a few good fists in the face for her to realize that she couldn't have the fox. Ever since then they had been fine, occasionally Huyana teases her about her jelousy but it's all in good fun.
And so ends the Tensai of the Ookami-Inu. Twice, the Ookamis, even the half ones, have given someone life, and restored the souls of two shattered and broken young girls. They are deeply cherished and welcolmed among the spiritual planes and to some, greatly missed.
R.I.PALEAUMy Savior
Well guys, thats it! I want to thank J E White- my beta reader, Kurimuson Chishio- a very faithful reviewer who I hope I didn't disappoint, Dragon Mistress of the Heavans- my friend who provided all of the threats and encouragement to keep me going, and all of those jerks who emailed me reviews but never registered. Thanks guys!