InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Answers To Love ❯ Tattletale ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:I hope this chapter will cheer you up!And I just wanted to say something.Brianna Hutchinson,Claudia ho,and Terrill tang are such bitches!(terrill chickenshitty dildo guy is a transexual.)okay,back to the story,guys!^-^

Chapter 2:Tattletale

By.*~Shikon Rose~*

Disclaimer:I do not own the very cute huggy bea-I mean Inuyasha...^-^''eh-heh-he...*ahem*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome's sobbing was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Who's there?"She asked,finally managing to stop her tears for a while.

"it's me,Sango!Are you okay,Kagome?I just saw Inuyasha walking by looking grumpy so I thought something was wrong."

Kagome walked over to the door and tried to control herself.She pulled the door open and said"Hi,Sango!"But it came out in a squeak.

"Are you okay Kagome?Inuyasha was really mad out there."

"I'm perf-"She started to say,but then she looked up and saw Sango's worried face.Her lip trembled and she felt tears stinging her sore red eyes.She broke down on top of Sango and told her everything that has been on her mind.Inuyaha's hurt,the joy of the wedding,her worry about Inuyasha no longer wanting her,everything.

"Inuyasha still loves you,Kagome,I'm sure.But it sounds like you have to tell your friends about him.You can't keep him a secret when you're married!"Sango had a serene expression and that just made Kagome feel that much better.

"But I'm afraid for him,Sango."Kagome said,"I'm afraid the student will reject him,I don't want him to go through any more rejection in his life,his heart is already cracked,I don't want it broken."

"Well if you don't tell them,he'll think even you are rejecting him.Then his heart will be broken by the person he loves most.That's even worse."

They sat in relatively comfortable silence for a while before Kagome said,"Well,I-I guess you're right.Hell,I know you're right!"Her face brightened happily.

"So are you going to tell your so-called friends now?"Sango asked.

"Yep!"Kagome said with a smile"I don't want to hurt Inu any more than I already have."

Sango smiled"My work here is done!"She strolled happily to the door as Kagome raised an eyebrow"Kagome.You just looked surprisingly like Miroku."Then she giggled as she expertly dodged a flying book."Now,now,Kagome,remember to keep that temper under control!Or I'll have to sign you up for anger management!"

Sango took it as a sign to go as a bag full of schoolbooks came flying her way.She quickly waved bye,but not before she heard a resounding,"ANGER MANAGEMENT,MY ASS!!!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Later that night when Inuyasha came home,Kagome was lying on the bed staring at the wall.

"Inu-"She started but got cut off."What?!"She was surprised at the bitterness in his tone of voice"Um,I was thinking of telling my friends about you."Inuyasha whipped around and stared at her,puzzled."But I thought you didn't want to."

"I didn't.But I've been using the word `I' too many times.I've gotta think about you too.So I decided to tell them.And I just th-"

"I forgive you,Kagome."He interrupted yet again.

"But I didn't say I was sorry!"asked a surprised Kagome

"But it's what you were getting at,though,right?"Inuyasha countered

"Well,yeah.I guess."

"Exactly!Sometimes you're so predictable."

"Well tha-HEY!What's that supposed to mean?!"Kagome suddenly got very angry.

"Nothing,absolutely meaningless."Inuyasha smirked and shrugged.

"Why you...Okay,then.What am I about to do?"Then she added"And not stupid stuff like breathe or live either...Yeah."

"ummm..."He was stumped."dance?"

"HA!I'm not dancing!In.Your.Cute.Little.FACE!"Kagome said arrogantly

So another meaningless arguement between the two began.That is,until they fell asleep on the soft beanbag chairs.

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**

Ringggggg the alarm clock on kagome's night stand went off.She woke up and rubbed her eyes tiredly.'UGH'she mentally cursed.`It's so damned early,on a saturday too!'She glanced over to Inuyasha.'He looks so cute sleeping there with his mouth hanging open,and sprawled all over my chair.Okay,so it's not cute,but it is funny!'

Bringggg!yet another annoying ringing machine went off.This time it was the phone.Kagome walked over and picked it up.

"Hello?"A girly voice asked."Kagome?"

Kagome sighed.Her friend Yuka.A boy-crazy eighteen year-old.She was only one year older so she had no right to judge.But still."Yeah Yuka?What's up?"Then she yawned."Uh-sorry."

"Well you are definately not."Kagome could imagine her posture right now,one arm-crossed and a raised eyebrow."Have you forgotten about your date with Hojo today?"

Kagome let out a little gasp that woke inuyasha up.She had totally forgotten!what with all the excitement last night she forgot to prepare."Um,No!Of course not!"She let out a weak chuckle as her friend kept talking.And as Inuyasha listened to more and more of the conversation,his eyes grew narrower.Full of suspision,until kagome decided it was best if she got off the phone.

"What The Fuck Was That?"He demanded.

"*Sigh*don't worry,Inu.They set me up for a date again.You're going with me this time and we're going to straighten everything out."Kagome smiled at him warmly.

Inuyasha couldn't help but break a little smile.This made Kagome happy.

"So let's go!Help me choose what to wear please?"Kagome asked,walking to her closet."Hmm..,Inu what do you think of this?"She held up a loose tie-dyed orange t-shirt with matching faded jeans."I think it's perfect."was his reply"He's gonna get dumped,so casual is best."

Then Inuyasha went to the other room in his house and got dressed.He decided to wear a nice tight red long-sleeved shirt.Its cuffs were wider than the sleeves.He also wore a pair of black faded jeans that were tight and showed off his long lean legs.It was a simple outfit,but he looked gorgeous in it.

Kagome came in just as he was brushing through his long silver mane."Um...you didn't need to get dressed up about it you know."She knew for a fact that he almost never bothered with his hair,since it never really got tangled.Inuyasha shrugged then put on his concealing spell,leaving his eyes and hair."Aww."kagome said"you look so much cuter when you're half-demon."inuyasha raised an eyebrow."you know I can't go out in my demon form with claws,fangs and dog-ears."Kagome sighed."Okay.I guess it's just not the same without your cute little ears."And with that they headed out the door,sat in Inuyasha's Mercedes convertible and drove off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/n:*sniff*No one reviewed my first chappy.Oh well.Even if I get zero reviews then I'll still keep the fic going.I'm not that kind of author.I bet you're dying to know what'll happen during their date,huh?well you'll just have to find out hahaha i'm so evil leaving cliffies for two chapters in a row.Next chap will probably not be a cliffie.But who knows!dun dun dun!Oh,here's a poll.Q: Does Sesshoumaru use inner science or herbal essences shampoo?Well?Vote! until nezt time,ppl!BYE!(Yay,another boring beta reading spree..)