InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Answers To Love ❯ The Cool New Guy ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:Yipee!another boring chapter beta read.I should start working on chapter twelve,but....Ahhhhh...-_-'...yeah.

A/n:This chapter is going to be longer than I expected!oh well.A long chappy for ppl who actually read my fic!^o^ By the way,review=longer chappy!I hope you read my one-shot Songfic I posted last thursday night.I was hyper.ON WITH THE FIC!!!^-^

Chapter 3:The cool new guy.

By.*~Shikon Rose~*

Discaimer:I DON'T OWN INUYASHA!!!! RUMIKO TAKAHSHI OWNS HIM!!! SO WHATS THE POINT OF SUEING ME?????

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When Kagome and Inuyasha arrived at the resturant, she saw her friend Yuka out of the corner of her eye and mentally groaned. Yuka had seen her but not Inuyasha, who was currently hanging up their coats.

"Time you got here!"Yuka said frantically"Hojo-kun has been waiting for ages already! And I expect you to kiss him tonight,I'll make certain of it."Yuka added in a dangerous tone.

Kagome started to fume.Did Yuka actually expect her to kiss a clueless guy she wasn't even interested in?Kagome decided to get Inuyasha.I have to show you something."she said before grabbing her best friend's elbow and dragging her to where Inuyasha was chatting with a friend he bumped into."...and so I was like what the fuck is this gay-ass talking about a-Hi,kag...and so I just walked away with MY fucking bike!"

"Inuyasha Taiyoukai,listen to me!"Kagome exploded in a yell.When every one calmed down she smiled and said to Yuka"This guy,"she pointed to Inuyasha,"is my boyfriend.Not Hojo-kun or anybody.Inuyasha Taiyoukai."

"you had a boyfriend kagome?Oh my gosh,I didn't know!...eww,what's with his hair?He looks like an old man!"

"Why you little bitch!"inuyasha said as he started to strangle Yuka while chanting silently,"bitch..bitch..bitch...bitch..."

"Inuyasha!"Kagome screamed while prying him off her best friend."Let go of her or I'll get mad and never talk to you ever again!"

Inuyasha blinked innocently and hesitated.Yuka was kicking him as hard as she could but inu just didn't seem to feel it.(I luv tough guy inuyasha!^-^...I smile a lot,huh?)But he finally gave up,deciding Kagome was too precious and released a choking Yuka.

Kagome sighed.Sometimes Inuyasha could be to much to handle,but his love was her only bribe.He was afraid as hell of losing her,and he knew it.She then figured Yuka would like to talk to her,so she directed Inuyasha away from them."Hey,Inu,can you go find a table for us three?"

"We're going to have lunch with Her?"he stressed the last word.

"She is my friend inuyasha."Then she put on her sweetest smile and added "Puleaze?"

"Inuyasha cracked a small smile and said "anything for you,Kag."but then went and glared viciously at Yuka who was trying not to let her fear show.So Inu ended up going for a table.

!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

"Isn't he so adorable?"Kagome eyed Inuyasha lovingly across the room.

"Yeah,but,to me he seems like a rude son of a bitch."Yuka said casually,brushing it off."Though he is pretty hot,I admit.Where in the world did you meet him?"

"Um.....I was walking in the dark,and was scared.He came up to me to ask for directions,but I thought he was a burglar,so I swung my bag at him b-"

"Ouch!I bet that hurt!"Yuka interrupted rudely

"anyways.but he dodged it and explained his problem.I felt sorry for him so I treated him to a coffee.I guess we both really liked each other so we started going out.That's why I wasn't interested in Hojo.He's so perfect,except slutty girls always flirt with him."Kagome wrinkled her nose in disgust"but he's really a gental,sweet guy.And I'm sure he'll never ever cheat on me."

Yuka snorted"that's what every one says before they get cheated on.And your boyfriend is especially likely since he's a hot guy!"Yuka then giggled lightly.Big mistake.She should have been paying more attention to her fuming friend who looked like she was about to slap her best friend,Hard.

"I cannot believe you,Yuka!"Kagome felt pure rage.She had no idea what they've been through!"you only met him for five minutes and all you notice is that he's hot?!Well guess what?He's a great guy,and I'm not about to take and shit from you,hell no!You just insulted a guy I've loved since forever!Thanks a lot!"Kagome was practically fuming.

Yuka had never heard her innocent friend swear,so this was obviously serious.Suddenly,she feared for her life,but could only gulp uncomfortably.But suddenly,Kagome started sobbing softly."You don't even know him!And all you can say is he's a bastard."

Yuka stopped.Kagome was right.She'd only met him for five minutes and she was just jumping to the conclusion that he was an overall gay-ass.

"I-I'm sorry Kagome....I shouldn't jump to conclusions."

Kagome looked sad for a sec,then her lip quirked and she broke out in a huge grin."Oh,it's just impossible to stay mad today!"And she did a little Yay-I'm-happy dance in front of her confused friend.

Yuka sweat-dropped at her friend's change."Um,why can't you stay sad today anyways?"

"Because"Kagome clapped her hands"You will get to know Inu and best of all he's coming to school tomorrow!He transfered from his private school to our stupid public school!"her eyes shined"for me,how sweet is that?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Yo,is this table taken?"Inuyasha asked the guy who was about to leave a table by the window.And that guy just happened to be....Hojo.

"Um,no."Hojo sighed regretfully."I guess you don't have a date either,eh?My date totally stood me up."

Inuyasha snorted"yeah right.I do have a date,the best girl in the world.Guess who?"

"I don't care.It's not my girl."Hojo looked pathetic

"Man,now I feel totally sorry for you.Here I've got Kagom-"

Hojo's eyes shot up"Kagome Higurashi?!"

"Yeah!...wait,you're that Hobo guy aren't you?"Inuyasha eyed him suspiciously.

Hojo found courage."Yeah,so what,you ugly two-timing wimp?Stay away from my girl!Kagome loves me!"

Inuyasha began to look VERY dangerous all of a sudden."What the hell did you say,fucking bastard?"Inuyasha grabbed his collar and lifted him up off the ground easily."Kagome doesn't belong to you!She's my girlfriend and you just better fuck off!"He dropped a scared Hojo on the groud,making a loud clunking sound.

"Inuyasha?"Kagome called as she rushed to his side."Why did you beat up Hojo-kun?"Her face fell.

"He said you were his girlfriend!"Inuyasha exploded"I ain't taking no crap from this bastard!"

Kagome was about to scream at him when she saw the glimmer of pain in his eyes as they began to water ever so slightly.

"It's true,isn't it?You do love him,don't you!You were never taking tests,you were making out with him!"At that he stormed out of the resturant with Kagome right on his tail.

"Are you alright,Hojo-kun?"Yuka asked as she helped Hojo up.Hojo just ignored her and stalked after inuyasha and Kagome.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Inuyasha,Wait."Kagome yelled as she reached her hand out to him.

"Why?So you can tell me I was blind?"Inuyasha said bitterly

"I don't like Hojo!He's too clueless!"Kagome yelled,tired of this arguement.

"Well he was telling the truth!He didn't have any scent on him that indicated he was lying.What do you say to that,Kagome?"Inuyasha spurred angrily"You love him,not me!Just admit it!"

"I already told you!Hojo is absolutely clueless!He thinks I love him but I don't!He was saying what he THOUGHT!!A river of tears began to run down her cheeks as she considered the possibility that Inuyasha might break up with her for this.

Inuyasha smelled her tears and instantly turned around."Kagome,do you really mean that?"

"Of course I do!Do you think I would cheat on you after crushing on you ever since we've met?"Kagome asked tearfully then added"You're not dumping me,right?I m-"

But before she could finish her sentence,Inuyasha reached over and pulled her into a tight hug and said"I'll never let you go,Kagome."Then he tenderly kissed her,and Kagome practically melted right into him.Both were so wrapped up in each other that they didn't notice Hojo gaping at them behind the tall fence.He was soon as red as a cherry.

`How dare they!Kagome should know she's mine and will never be any one else's!And....he....should have taken his warning!Kagome just met him and he's already KISSING My Kagome!'

The more Hojo thought about it,the madder he became.until he was hovering over the unaware Inuyasha with his two hands clamped into a tight fist.He drew it down as hard as he could....

~~~~~~~~~

A/n:Hahaha!This is so my most evil cliffie ever!Sorry it took me so long to update but I'm a slow typer and this is a long chappie anyways,so be happy,will ya?This chapter was all mushy,I know.I'm still deciding to either make this fic a lemon one or a non-lemon one.I've never wrote a lemon so I dunno.Anyway ^-^!Let me know by e-mail or reviews!This is a warning!I won't write a lemon if you do not let me know!*evil glare* I know....It's blackmail.BwaHaHaHaHa!.....And on another note,I'm deciding on a good solution to all our problems,one non-lemon followed by a lemon,both the same chapter,so you can decide if you eant to read the lemon or not.