InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Answers To Love ❯ The Swim ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:Hope all you ppl out there enjoyed my fic so far,I know I am!^-^ Anyways this chapter is a bit more light on the heart than my other ones...Sorry I just like Angst.Ppl pleaseeee review me!my first reviewer get special thanks all through the fic and plus I'll check out their fics!Anyways if you go to Kakkoi.com there are tons of info+pics!It's personally my fav. website for inuyasha.ON WITH THE FIC!^-^

Chapter four:The swim!

By.*~Shikon Rose~*

Disclaimer:I don't own Inuyasha!But what I do own happy the ugly cactus!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inuyasha whirled around and caught Hojo's fist expertly.He made sure he got a firm grip before he twisted Hojo's arm slowly.Kagome looked on with a burning rage.

"Hojo-kun,I never suspected you would try and kill him!"She was fuming+glowing red.(bad sign)

But Hojo was too wrapped up in pain to hear Kagome angrily shout at him.And with the added pressure of Inuyasha pounding him,he finally passed out.Inuyasha snorted

"That good for nothing bastard.I soulda killed him."

So they turned on their heel,not hearing when Hojo meekly called"Asprin,please?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next morning was Inuyasha's first day at Kagome's school.But currently he was refusing to get out of bed,wrapping himself up in his blankets.

"Damn it,Inuyasha,GET UP!"Kagome shouted as she desperately tried to pry his blankets off his head."We're not going to have enough time to get ready if you don't get up soon!"

mumbles came from under the blanket."What?"Kagome asked,then realizing the problem."Inuyasha!Now look.You're stuck in your blankets!"She tried to be serious,but then she cracked up,seeing two dog-ears poking up from the mummy-like jumble.But she soon got a hold of herslf and untied Inuyasha from the blankets.

"There's nothing funny about that!"said a very pissed off Inuyasha.Kagome controlled herself from going nuts,and said in a I'm-trying-not-to-laugh kind of voice,"Um..Inu,there's a sock on your head."Inuyasha turned red and swung his head,causing the sock to fall off and land straight on Kagome's face(A/n:since he's a bit taller than her...yea.)"Eek!whose sock is it anyways?"Inuyasha drew a blank face"yours,dumb-ass."Kagome smiled,embarassed.but then....

"OH MY GOD,INUYASHA!IT'S EIGHT THIRTY!WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

So Kagome and Inuyasha put on their school unforms and ran out the door.Inuyasha had a piece of toast in his mouth and Kagome had an apple.On the way though,Kagome discovered that her Inu looked really hot in his school uniform.Kagome smiled and continued off towards the school with her mate right in front of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's Kagome?"Sango asked Yuka furiously."She's never this late."

"I don't know!"Yuka replied with the same tone of voice"But I think Inuyasha is the reason."

Just then a loud *click* could be heard as Inuyasha dashed through the door of the math class.The girls were beaming at him until they saw Kagome violently slam into him and Inuyasha's lip curling slightly up in a smirk.

"Oh,you must be our new student Inuyasha Taiyoukai."The boring,bald,dried-up-prune teacher said"You're late.And I see you've already met Kagome....Oh well,pick a seat where you would like to sit,please."

All the girls looked sickly anxious,except for Yuka and Sango,of course.They were positively wide-eyed when Inuyasha sat beside Kagome and whispered to each other.The teacher sighed mentally.`this is going to be pointless'was her thoughts`just my luck the new student is handsome and two-thirds of my class are love-sick girls.Thank god it seems he's interested in Kagome Higurashi.'The teacher looked down on the profile list and went wide-eyed.`It says here he transferred from Yukaro private school?!This kid must be really smart or rich to go THERE!'The teacher looked up at the handsome new kid."And somehow I'm guessing He's both."

And she was right.Although he didn't show it,from the pop quiz he gave them,it was clear he had quite a high IQ.The teacher had never even noticed he was staring at Inuyasha the whole time until he heard some one whisper"You think he's gay?"with the reply"staring,guy,bisexual.It all comes together."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*^o^'

That afternoon Inuyasha and Kagome had Swim team tryouts.Every student had to try out so they figured they might as well get it over with.Kagome sighed as she and inuyasha were walking towards the two changing rooms.

"What's wrong,Kagome?"Inuyasha asked in a worried voice"You've been sighing a lot lately."

"It's just that I'm worried about those girls.They're swarming all over you and have been giving me dirty looks all day."

"Come on,Kagome.You know I'll never leave you or go with another girl."Inuyasha said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world."Why would I?You're better than all of them anyways."

"Thanks Inu."Kagome smiled brightly."That's just too sweet."And with that she gave him a peck on the cheek and rushed off to the changing room.Inuyasha heard a teasing voice behind him.

"Yea,Inu.That's so sweet."Inuyasha made a grab for his friends but missed on purpose."Cut it,man.She's my girl,so it's cool."And with that he laughed and went into the changing room,chasing after his overjoyed friends.They were his friends for a long time now,Inuyasha was just too popular to be messed with.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When Kagome went to the pool,she could clearly see a bunch of girls from her math class trying to see if her hanyou had come out yet.Then,the door opened and Inuyasha pushed a girl away and stood beside Kagome.

SCREEEEEEECCH!the whistle blew and every one stopped chatting and got into a messy line."Okay,class.Swim team tryouts.This year we'll do it this way.Every one kind of races and the first one can pick who gets to be swim team captain.And..."There was an evil glare in her eyes"she or he also gets to hit the showers first."

Every one shuddered.The school showers have very little hot water.Whoever went first whould have a good shower.Everyone else will freeze......

"Hey,Kag,Wanna race?"Inuyasha asked with a smirk

"Don't complain if you get laughed at for losing to a girl,Inu!"Kagome teased.

"1...2...3...GO!!"Every one dived into the water,but Kagome and Inuyasha were in front,half a minute later they reached the end of the ultra-long pool.Inuyasha began shaking his head,making water drip down his entire body,which the girls were more than happy to watch,and Kagome was catching her breath.

They caught each other's eye,blinked innocently,then glared at each other playfully before making a mad dash for the door to the showers.Inuyasha squeezed inside just before Kagome crashed aganist the door of the boys shower room.Kagome yelled"Inu!I need hot water!"

Suddenly Inuyasha opened the door soaking(yes with his shorts on!geez,perverts!)and splashed hot water all over kagome and laughed."Innuuuuyyaaaaassssssssshhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"Kagom e screamed so loud the class upstairs could hear.Then she slipped in the BOY'S (she doesn't know!@_@)shower room only to come out a moment later screaming"My eyes!My eyes!Oh my god,I didn't know!Ahhh!"She ran and ran until a plop sound could be heard in the distance followed by an "OUCH!"

Inuyash cracked up along with the guys and most of the girls.There was one girl who was looking at Inuyasha as he laughed till he lost his voice...

A/n:Dun dun dun Dun!cliffie!I think you can guess who this mental stalker lady is.Hint:She smells like green poo-poo!Till next time!I will update faster,chappie are growing!YAY!*waters chappies*Now,chappies!Take over the world and make every one eat eggplant! ;p ...Oops,did I say that out loud?O,well.REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!!It's bliss.......button your friend....hyper....trying to be funny and failing miserably -_-' eh-heh..REVIEW!!!!!