InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Answers To Love ❯ The Right To Remain Silent ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:I'm so happy!I finally got 2 reviews!RaineGoddes8 and GlassRose thank you so much!you guys make it all worthwhile to type chappie after chappie all day long!This chapter is dedicated to you guys!And I'll write faster too! Hey,Angels_love,check this out yet??

Chapter 5. The Right To Remain Silent...

By.*~Shikon Rose~*

Disclaimer:It breaks my heart to admit this...T-T here goes.DON'T OWN,DON'T SUE! DON'T OWN,DON'T SUE! DON'T OWN,DON'T SUE! DON'T OWN,DON'T SUE! DON'T OWN,DON'T SUE!okay!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That evening Kagome and Inuyasha were happily lying on the couch staring at the Tv screen.

"Hmm...Do you think Shenna will kick him to have an advantage? "Kagome asked as they watched fear factor.It was Monday and they had nothing better to do.

"Maybe.Depending on if Hakoma will beat the time of 1.28 minutes."Inuyasha quipped,"fat chance in this stunt!"

"Sorry to interrupt your very important discussion but I'm wondering why a policeman just showed up on our porch asking for Lord Inuyasha.

Myoga said impatiently.

"What???!!!"Inuyasha and Kagome went beserk at the same time."I didn't do any bad things these days,though!"

"Did you beat up any one important lately?"Kagome probed"maybe cuz they got on your nerves?"

"No."

"Try to destroy some one that looked like Naraku?"She tried again

"No."

"Hmm...accidentally forget to put on your concealing spell and have someone see you?"

"No,no....and before you ask...no."

Kagome sighed but followed Inuyasha to the door where a tall,burly cop was standing on the porch,looking tall and mighty.Inuyasha was just a couple of millimeters shorter,it seemed.He stared the cop in the eye and said,"What do you want?"the cop looked amused."Hmm...an attitude.We'll have to work on that,little guppy."

Inuyasha was furious.How dare he call him a guppy?!?!Hell,he could knock the clueless cop right off his feet,and was about to do so when he saw the look on Kagome's face.He simple said."What am I in for?"in a perfectly bored voice.

"Mister Taiyoukai,isn't it true you beat up a shoolboy your age named Hojo,yet you ask why you are under arrest?"

"Under arrest?!What the f-"

"You have the right to remain silent.Everything you say or do can be used against you in court."he stated flatly before putting handcuffs around his wrists.Inuyasha looked at them before smirking and breaking them in two pieces,setting his hands free.

"Do you honestly think you can hold me?"Inuyasha said calmly."I'll go with you,just because I don't want to be proven guilty of beating up that stupid little worm."

"The stupid little worm is in the hospital because of you!"the cop said,trying to hide his fear of Inuyasha and failing miserably."So you'd better have a damn good lawyer."

Inuyasha shrugged and followed the cop into the car.He looked at Kagome's worried face outside the window and said to her,"It'll be okay,Kagome.Don't worry,Hojo's just a cheap little creep and every one knows that,I'll be back in a week.I promise."That made Kagome feel a little better,so she trotted back to their house and sat down while she heard the car driving away.

`It's just so unfair.Since Sesshoumaru declared he no longer hates Inuyasha and gave half his rich estate to him,it's been smooth sailing!I mean Inu turning out to be a genius and getting his own independent life now that he's 18.He's also rich and quite the athlete.He's got a house and my family's agreed about us being a couple.Everything is fine.I can't imagine living any other way......what if it all falls apart?'At that thought Kagome felt tears.just the thought of Inu being gone pulls a switch in her heart.That night she cried herself to sleep worried about what her life might become.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:Like this cliffie?I'm high on sugar....yes again!Wait for the next chappie,It'll definately come out by tomorrow since it's a P.A. day,Whoo!*walks away singing* eleven,eleven,come to pizza pizza.Hey,Hey,Hey!^-^

Going crazy here.Don't mind me,keep on walking away from the crazed school-girl.....