InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Answers To Love ❯ Pondering ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:Ughhh.I'm sure you all hate me for not updating in so long but the truth is I've been checking out some fanfic by my fav authors.I found a cool one called inu in a tux....It was funny to say the least!Anyways I'm really sorry.I've been itching to get back to this fic.And another BAD thing...I lost the piece of paper my whole story's plot was on!!!!I had to improvise and I remember a few chapters' plan so I'll have to type them out and when I'm stuck....well,let's just hope I don't get stuck.Enjoy!*Grumbles about paper*

Chapter 6.Pondering

By.*~Shikon Rose~*

Disclaimer:I REALLY don't own Inuyasha.If you don't believe me,fine.But you must be screwed to think that a junior high student owns a very cute,very strong and extremely cool anime character.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome fiercely stopped her tears.She had to be strong.She will get her fiancee out of jail no matter what!!She giggled to herself for a sec.That sounded really funny,but no time for that now.She called Sango,since she was the only one besides Miroku who knew they were engaged,and she didn't want to deal with the insane pervert today....

"Hey,Sango?"Kagome asked.

"Oh!Hey,Kag!Um...what's up?"Sango sounded suspisously nervous

"Hey,listen.Inuyasha got t-"She was disturbed by a loud,male moan.

"Shhhh!"Kagome heard Sango whispering"Kagome!"

A dark blush crept up to Kagome's face as she pondered what was happening."um,Sango?"She asked nervously

"Sorry about that."Sango said quietly.Kagome guessed she was as red as she was."Um...so what happened to inuyasha?"

"Nothing.I meant Inuyasha got tired when he was playing foosball,I thought it was funny so I told you!"Kagome's pathetic lie sounded stupid even to her own ears."So......bye."

Kagome sighed as soon as the phone clicked into place.That was REALLY akward and she could bet her life that guy was Miroku.She gulped.That left her one choice for some one to go with her.Yuka.She knew Inuyasha wasn't her friend's favorite person in the world but she hoped Yuka would go along with it.With that she put on her jacket and went out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't make this hard for us,kid...."The officer groaned as Inuyasha stubbornly refused to answer another question.

"Feh."Inuyasha said simply"I have the right to remain silent, remember?"The Officer's vain popped dangerously.

"That was only until you got here!"He bellowed

Inuyasha shrugged"Same difference to me."

Moments later a cry of frustration could be heard from Officer Yura's office that echoed two floors below.Every one sweatdropped as they wondered who got on the usually patient officer's nerve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome arrived on Yuka's porch.She stared at the cherry-oak door as she thought over her options.If she went with Yuka,chances are she'll get her hanyou back and Yuka will find out that they're engaged.If she didn't,her hanyou will stay there a bit longer....She knocked the door boldly,she was going to find out sooner or later anyways.

The door opened and a cheerful Yuka stepped out."Hi,Kagome!What's up?"

"Umm....Inuyasha'sinjailandIneedyoutogogethimwithme."She inhaled deeply.She was sure Yuka got none of that.

"See?What did I tell you!?A bad boy might sound exciting but they'll all become psychos sooner or later!!!!"Yuka looked triumphant.

"Uh,Yuka?Sorry to burst your bubble but Hojo set him up to look like he beat the stuffings out of him.HE'S IN JAIL DAMMIT!!!!!!!!"Kagome said the first part fast and the last part REALLY loud....

Yuka,seeing Kagome's state,whimpered and grabbed her coat."Let's go."She said with a fearful expression on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Listen,The stupid guy set me up,okay?What else is there to say???"Inuyasha stated."I only punched him in the stomach.It wasn't nearly enough to get him thrown in the hospital."

"Well,apparently,he is.Funny thing!He also said that YOU beat him up.Inuyasha Taiyoukai.Now t-"He was interupted by a cop knocking the door lightly.Grrrr..."Yes?!"

"Um...sir,a girl claiming to be his fiancee is demanding we release him.I think you'd better take a look."Officer Yura sighed and stood to go."Uh,I think it would be wise to bring the kid..."Officer Yura growled again and mentioned for Inuyasha to follow him.

~It's Kagome!~ Inuyasha thought as he entered the room and saw a flash of raven hair ~I knew she would come for me!Well,She'll be having a hicky tomorrow for sure..~ He grinned,but when he saw the brown-haired girl beside her,his face wrinkled up in a frown.

"Officer,I demand you release my fiancee!"Kagome sounded very angry.

"Well,sorry miss.But the police rules indicate we must charge $400 for us to release him."Ha Ha,I got her there!he thought.It was partly true.But the rules say $50.

Kagome's face brightened up."Great!"she said as she reached into her wallet and fished out eight 50-dollar bills.Officer Yura's eyes widened.Where did she get so much money???

Kagome seemed to read his mind"I'll have you know,Inuyasha is the brother of Sesshoumaru Taiyoukai,president of Youkai Co."

"Fuck."

Kagome took Inuyasha by the arm and walked out as Inuyasha kissed her cheek gratefully."I don't know what I'd do without you,Kag."He smiled lovingly at her.Yuka got their attention with a wave of her hand.

"Uh,excuse me?Is any one going to tell me about this whole engagement thing?"She demanded.Inuyasha and Kagome gulped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:BwaHa evil!I'm so sad.Since I watch Inuyasha on YTV(But know stuff through internet!^-^)I went to the Inuyasha page on ytv.com.It turns out next next week they'll be fresh out of episodes!And they'll start at the beginning!again!And I'm glad my friend Anny is finally watching Inuyasha too!She's Hooked!Till next time,guys!