InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Answers To Love ❯ Signs of A Trap ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:I am really bored so now I'm just going to update this thing for the next,until my mom gets home.I hope you enjoyed this fic so far.I know I have.I've already started a plan for my next fics.Two actually.The first one will be called `Through The Eyes Of A Virgin' I will try and do it by POVs for Inu & Kag.The other one...`Psycho Anime' it'll be comedy inspired by my friends,me,and most importantly....YOU!!!!!Look for them after I finish this fic,'k?

Chapter 7 Signs Of A Trap.

By.*~Shikon Rose~*

Disclaimer:I don't own Inuyasha!Why the hell can't you people just accept that???Ugh!!!!It's so frustratingly lame how I'm forced to do this....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Kagome carefully extended on the Walking-in-the-dark-hit-wrong-guy-coffee? story,Yuka was dumbfolded.For a sec.

"OMIGOD,Kagome!!!!"She shrieked happily"I'm Sooooooooo happy for you!you're going to marry a guy you're truly in love with,and you're sure he'll never betray you.I'm jealous...."

Kagome sweatdropped just as she heard a very annoyed Inuyasha in the distance yelling."What the fuck is wrong with you, whore-bot?!"At that line, Kagome turned red out of pure rage.

There was Inuyasha, pinned to a tree by the overwelming force of a Kikyou-like girl .She was wearing a thin and tight as hell WHITE t-shirt(so it was a VERY revealing shirt),a tiny leather mini-skirt,it was very loose,which was clear each time she took a step

"So,you're Inuyasha Taiyoukai?"She said in a drippy voice,"I take it you don't yet have a girlfriend?"At that she smirked,grabbed Inu's hand and placed it on her wiast.

Inuyasha was too stunned to move,so she made his hand move around her waist,massaging it..She giggled as he pinched it in nervousness.`Oh,man,how do I get out of this.....'Inu thought but had to stand still.Kagome to the rescue!

"Get your filthy hands off him!"Kagome screamed as she Tried to pry the slutty girl off him.She came off easily.Inu took the chance and threw the seductive beauty to the ground.Inu grabbed Kagome's hand and drew her away from the crowd that was slowly forming.

"Thanks,Kag.She would've froze me to that spot and seduce me if you weren't there."He leaned down and kissed her gently."Let's go,ok?I feel like tearing something apart.Preferably a tree."He suddered a little before they walked out of there,with Inu's arm wrapped around Kagome's waist,he was trembling considerably.

"I'll kill that bitch-whore if it's the last thing I do"Kagome muttered just low enough for Inuyasha to hear.He laughed slightly before Kagome kissed him demandingly.After they pulled apart she growled."It's not funny!You know I'm capable of it-aaaaaahhhhhhHHHHHHH!"Kagome laughed as Inu mercilessly tickled her.Tears began to form."Inu,STOP!Ah-hahahahahaha!"They ended up chasing each other around the parking lot,while numerous people watched the amusing sight, laughter in their eyes.Hojo came up beside the Kikyou-like girl.

"Hello,my precious."he whispered in her ear"shot down just as I was, I see."The girl was glaring at the practically double of herself.

"I look the same as that bitch over there..."She stared lustfully at Inuyasha,"Why can't I have the hunk?!I tried seducing him,being nice,and playing hard-to-get!"

"Ahhh....I think we can work something out"Hojo said,"after all,you want Inuyasha and I,I want the beautiful godess known as Kagome...."She mentally laughed.`I look the same as his *beautiful godess* he's got a really twisted logic....'

Suddenly Hojo hovered over her."I think we should....How do I put this.."Hojo leaned over,cupped her butt,and gave her a ferocious kiss while his free hand roamed over her chest."...Use this to our advantage....."

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:*runs away from angry mob*Okay!I'm sorry for making Kikyou seduce Inuyasha,but this IS rated PG-13 and my friend wanted a lil' seduce scene with Kikyou....@_@ I dont know the way she thinks but I own her a favor anyways.*mob calms down* Phew!I can be a hentai when I try...It was a nice little cliffhanger,yes?Well,I'm evil so you should've expected that.